Aria - The Company's Piece of Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
Her second day of work is a mouthful.
4.2k words
4.5
42.1k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
310 Followers

This is all fiction. This is all improbable. That's the point. Thanks for reading.

Porn is a dimension as vast as the expanding internet and as timeless as a firm spank on a woman's ass. It's the naughty ground between mind and words but never deeds. Between a world that sucks with many horny men and one that looks like our own. It's comes from between the summit of man's imagination and the pit of his perversions. This is the dimension of meaningless imagination. Welcome to The Fuck Her Zone. Dun Tun Dun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria finally finished her work. Squatting for files shouldn't be difficult but it is a bit more challenging when an anal hook is lodged in your rectum. She slowly makes her way back to Franks office. The rest of the office lights are off except for his, making it clear that it's just them two remaining for the day.

He smiles when she tip toes in the room. A dazzling display of beauty and submission. He beckons the Latina secretary over and listens to her moans as she walks over to him.

"You did so great today Aria." Frank starts rubbing his crotch. "Now..." He stands up from behind his desk and moves over to sit in his office couch. "Now, get over here and suck my cock. Let's see Aria. Let's see, how you're going to do for Head Relief Day. This is a service preview to gauge how much training you'll need. Oh and let me take that thing out of your ass." He says staring straight at her. Once she gets to him, Frank unceremoniously pulls the round ended anal hook from Aria's abused anus. He loves her squealing when it pop outs.

Aria shuffles her feet a little further and feels too dazed to say any objections at the moment. She want's to end this embarrassing day and so the young woman drops to her knees. She went straight to blowing her boss. Sucking him as best as she could, because this is the boss after all. She figured this was going to happen in her job duties but the other events have been so wild; the uniforms, anal hook, and bondage. Aria continues moving her lips up and down his sizeable cock. Hoping to go home and rest. And not worry about Head Day til next week.

"Hmm..." He moans in delight to her wet mouth bobbing on his cock. "Aria, you know what?" He pauses her with his cock fully inside her mouth and hand behind her head. They lock eyes with each other. "You're doing such an amazing job. I think if we do a solid training session right now. Then tomorrow, Head Day will be back on." Then he bangs her mouth making her gag louder. Her sexy round eyes were huge when she realized what he said.

Outside Frank's office, the gurgling and moaning of a woman could be heard.

~~~~~Commercial Break~~~~~

"Velcome back darling!" Alfred and Bob practically say at the same time, when the buxom Latina walks back into work. Her long black hair put in a high bun today with some teasing strands of hair hanging by her face.

Aria steps inside her crazy office building for a second (crazy) day of work. Her first day placed her in a cheap Halloween secretary outfit. Today, Aria gets a set of normal clothes: blouse and skirt with no jacket this time. However, the skirt is still a size small and very short for her to wear professionally. It's a tight pin-stripe skirt, that hugs her hips and ass cheeks with its soft thin fabric.

Then Alfred and Bob took liberties to attach her garter belt and stockings while taking extra liberties with her ass and pussy. Their weathered fingers getting the first pokes on her bald pussy and anus. Aria finally squirms away while flattening her skirt to cover her ass. She wonders if the two men were rougher today or not.

While taking the elevator up to the 4th floor, Aria starting remembering her Head Relief tutorial from yesterday with Frank. He surely gave her a good lesson. Frank had her practice licking the shaft, sucking on the head, swirling her tongues around, and playing with the scrotum. He also tells her to practice her performance methods like big eyes, eye contact, gagging and groaning sounds, and trying to speak with cock in her mouth. Making sure to be a very effective instructor in teaching her the Head Relief expectations.

DING! The doorway to her wild day starts to open.

Charles and David are already there waiting for her.

"Hey Aria! You look great, remember today is Head Relief Day." Charles says seeming to enjoy embarrassing Aria immediately. David smiles as he is caught up on the recent development. That Head Relief is back on. Each men get on each of her sides. Charles on her left and David on her right. They start to walk further into the office floor.

The three reach Franks office. He's seen on the phone yelling in German and then hangs up. He claps his hands seeing their new recent hire. Secretly glad to have the exotic woman back because Aria is a bombshell. Not like the flat woman who have tried to serve this role before. Plus being foreign looking made it even hotter to have her.

They led her into the conference room; the biggest room on the floor with a long table and many office chairs. The other men are there except Albert and Bob. Aria shyly waves high to everyone, Edward and Charles. Frank tells her where to stand and eventually Alfred and Bob slowly make their way inside the conference room too.

"Damnit, you two take forever." David says to the two turtles walking in.

"Shut the fuck up fat ass!" Bob yells back and Alfred chuckles. Since these two were the oldest and most senior board members, Alfred and Bob didn't give a shit what the others thought. They just wanted to throw out criticism (from a balcony if they could). But now they had buxom Aria for their horny old eyes.

As the meeting goes on for ten minutes, Aria simply stands in her spot. To the front and off to the side of the podium speaker. Charles and Frank open the meeting with the usual blah blah of the blah blah business. Aria wasn't sure what to do and stood looking at the projector screen with its usual business jargon. Her back facing the gentlemen. Her stretched skirt ass facing the horny men, often swaying from side to side.

"Ok, Aria pass these out to everyone. Will ya?" Frank says and hands her the small stack of paper. She has enough for everyone at the table but not one for herself. Aria's told next to stand by the podium with Charles and Frank.

Charles clears his throat ready to enjoy the Company's Piece of Ass. "Alrighty everyone. Well, I'm sure you all stared at her ass long enough. Now it's time to get on with Head Relief Day! Surprise! It's back on mother fuckers! Head Relief Day is today and back on schedule. Thank you Aria!" He starts clapping very enthusiastically.

Aria blushes to Charles blunt statement and attention she is given. After sucking Frank yesterday for her 30-minute training, she stares across the room looking at everyone for Head Day, wondering if she is ready to do this. "Oh my..." Aria thinks to herself. She snaps back to reality when whoever is next to her grabs her butt. She turns. It's Edward with a big grin squeezing an her ass cheeks.

Charles continues to talk. "Ok gents and old fuckers. Read that paper to yourself. No wait. Jennifer here read this paper out loud. So, you know too." He hands her the page instead. Edward still rubbing her butt over her thin skirt.

Aria reads the paper and is in complete shock to what it says. Sure, she felt ready for today after Frank informed the troubled secretary about (most) of the expectations. Reading it out loud just felt more humiliating as well. Aria reads out loud things she will be expected to do today.

Aria reads out from the printout that she must:

- suck off every board member at least once by 9am and once more by 2pm.

-suck off every board member in any specific instructions from her boss

-clean up every member after relief

-continue to finish even if guest arrive

-be ready to be face fucked and deepthroated

-take every member's member to remember her role as member's member slut.

"Damnit Bob!" Edward throws a pen at Bob. "I told you not to write that stupid last line." Bob flips him off.

Everyone laughs except Aria. She is stunned on what she reads. Yesterday, Frank only said. "You're going to suck some dick tomorrow." Then shoved her face into his crotch for several minutes in his office during her training.

Edward walks by and smacks her ass good. Aria yelps and stumbles a little forward. "Ow sir, my ass!" Aria remarks with one of the lines told to say. She did study it a little. It's part of the job description after all she figured.

Next, Edward loudly says to the room, "Alright since this is the first one. Let's do Aria a favor and we'll all stay in here for the first one. Alright? Alright." Edward moves over to his big conference room chair and sits down. Licking his lips for this moment.

Charles then continues, "Right, Aria commence your duties here. The board members will stay here today. Just know Aria, that on other days we may be busy in our offices or such." He clicks a pen and goes to sit down.

"Suck 'em good bitch!" Frank says while walking over to this seat. Pulling out his cock getting ready for that Latina wet mouth.

"Uhh. Oh my." Aria looks around a little frantic at everyone in the room. She feels flushed and her cheeks show it. Her eyes with black eyeliner go big and scan around the room at the older men in suits. She looks unprepared to give a presentation. Yet, Aria still looks stunning with her tanned skin, thigh-high stockings, thin white blouse that cups her tits, and a tight short skirt that hugs her ass. Her white 5-inch heels pops Aria's ass out wonderfully.

"Well um, who do I..." Aria gulps, "I give head to first on Head Day?" She says and cocks her head to the side. The whole crowd responds with a burst of laughter. Loving her ditzy head already. Aria didn't forget that she is here to perform a little for her bosses. This isn't Aria deciding this. It's her role determined. That is why Aria is hired to be the Pleasure Executive, Moral Counselor, Company Piece of Ass or C.P.A in short. Although, this job is not the C.P.A she read about online.

Then Frank smiles bigly because the sexy Latina secretary choose him first. Everyone watches her hourglass form make it's way further...into the Fuck Her Zone.

~~~~Commercial Break ~~~~~~

SLAM. A door slams shut, and Aria is standing on the outside of the conference room. Her jaw is heavy, legs weak, palms are sweaty, and there's white stuff on her titties, a pearl necklace. The young woman is clutching her blouse and bra.

Aria slowly takes a step forward and wipes more cum off her beautiful young face. While freshening up in the bathroom, Aria can't believe she really did that. She flashbacks to what happened in that conference room. Earlier, all members had taken a chair and waited for Aria to walk over or in some cases crawl over and give each one a good morning blowjob. They loved how Aria's skirt slides up as she sucks dick, thus giving everyone a great look at her round ass again. The board members also thought it would be a great idea to "get her huge tits out" as Edward suggested. Now looking at the mirror, she wipes off cum yet remembers again how each member shot in her mouth, face, and chest...over and over again. How Aria went round table oral delivery on everyone's sausage. How the nasty cum taste is still in her mouth. She hears again the strong gurgling sounds and males' heavy moans. One female groans. Oh my!

Aria realizes she's touching her pussy after recapping her wild events. She continues to look at the bathroom mirror and rubs her moist pussy. Aria doesn't want to stop and soon orgasms. Moaning again and biting down on her bra momentarily to quiet herself. Aria couldn't believe her little pussy was so ready to cum like that. Was it from sucking all those dicks? Remembering it? Oh well, its over now. Back to work. Aria gets dressed and dolled up again to finish her day at work.

Aria's rest of the workday is learning how to use the computer and use the right programs. She's told to scan documents, title them, file them, and catalog her progress; everything her degree prepared her for. They rest assure Aria that other duties will be placed on her soon enough. She felt uneasy on how they told her that.

After her lunch break is over, she heads back to her desk but is suddenly grabbed on the ass by David. He immediately pulls her arm and walks her into his office. "Oh David, y-yes. Hey! How--what do you need?" Aria says getting pulled into his office. He tells her to close the door and she does.

He's staring out his window by his desk. With his wide back facing Aria, David says "Well, it's the second half of the show now Aria. So I would like my head relief right over here. Bring that pretty ass over and suck my dick again." He turns around by the end of his sentence as if trying to be dramatic.

Aria sighs but understands this is the day's expectation. The curvaceous secretary walks over and kneels. A couple minutes go by as her young wet mouth slides over David's sweaty dick. His gut hits her in the forehead when he brings her in closer. The young woman wouldn't go all the way down on his dick, however. The young Latina is hoping to get the blowjob done with her current efforts because surely this fat man will blow his load soon.

David then stops her. "Hey! I'm not going to get any relief if this whole cock ain't going in your whole mouth. Suck it Aria and say yes sir." He dangles it in front of her.

"Y-yes sir. I'll suck this cock right. I just thou--oomph!" Aria's mouth is quickly filled again with David's hard cock. Aria groans but allows David to push all the way in her mouth. For about an intense five minutes, the young Latina secretary takes a mouth fucking from David. He looks out the window and down at his treasure, enjoying his view while his hand is banging Aria's head into his crotch. She hates feeling his gut and balls hit her face when the cock slams all in her mouth. Relentlessly fucking the young secretary's hot mouth.

With Aria sucking and moaning like a surprised bimbo. David can't hold it any longer. His cock pops out and blast its load on her chest. Aria squeals and looks in dread at what happened to her chest. David's cum sprays on her white blouse, on the top of the tits. She barely has time to gather her senses as David helps her up and pushes her outside. Apparently, he stuffs a tissue in her hand. Well that's considerate of him, Aria concludes and heads over to the next.

Edward is next and Aria immediately feels the aggressiveness of his personality in his blowjob. Edward tells her to get under the desk and suck his dick while he works on the computer. Aria did the sucking part, but Edward did not work on the computer. Instead, he fucked the Latina's sweet wet mouth. Once the vulnerable woman got under the desk, Edward's cock is immediately entering her mouth. After a minute of licking his stiff rod up and down, Edward grabs her head and fucks away. Aria struggles to keep up but gets time to breath once in awhile as Edward pops her off his hard on.

Edward is the second youngest of the members and he is so excited to have Aria as their new hire. He heard stories of fine bitches coming to work here, but this is the first one under his authority. And a treasure she is. Her Latina feature draws the interest of all the board members. So different than what they've experienced for the past twenty years. Her medium black hair, dark skin, full round tits and a shapely ass are the assets worth investing into for this horny German company. Ich bin ein hornier.

SLAM! Aria is once again standing outside a door looking a little dazed. She almost lost her breath in there with Edward. When he cummed in her mouth, he refused to let go of her, forcing her to swallow his load. Then her eyes kind of went to black but next she's being pushed out of the office with a mighty spank to the behind. Edward's slap on her ass actually helped her snap back into it, she thought.

Oh fuck, Aria thinks to herself. Wondering again now if the money is worth it. She wipes the small bits of boss jizz of her chin. Then touches her throat, thinking of how slutty she is to swallow her boss's cum. But it's just dick sucking...for a lot of money, she struggles to conclude.

Next is Alfred. Aria took a deep long breath before walking into his office. She felt so wrong to suck off the oldest board member but knew it's the task of the workday. The work that paid so well, she reminds herself. She looks down at the dried cum spot on her shirt and tries to ignore that for that now. Another deep breath and inside she goes.

Everything went normal, Alfred sitting in his office, greets her and moves to stand in the center of the room with her. She's told to kneel and start licking his knob. So she pulls it out and sucks away for a minute. Then, Bob showed up with his old erect penis facing her. Smacking her head with his old semi-erect penis. Bob shares his office with Alfred, and she didn't notice him joining the room.

For next several minutes Aria's young mouth goes back and forth on the two old peckers. She didn't want it to be this way. Being under two old men sucking their cock. At least at the conference it was just one at a time, she told herself. Alfred and Bob are not shy on being aggressive with their sexy brown secretary. Soon enough, the dual board member are grabbing their lovely secretary's head and switching from. With some meager hip thrusting, Aria takes a mouth fucking from the two oldest members in the office. She feels so disgusted at this point. The minutes feel long for her but eventually her sexy moaning and great cock sucking skills finally topped off them off. They each shot their small load in her mouth. Aria reluctantly swallows and hurries out the room before anything else could happen.

Two more to go. Aria licks her lips and heads over to Frank's office. As soon as the timid young woman knocks, he yells for her to enter. She walks in aghast to find Frank watching porn. She tries not to look at the smutty computer screen, that is until Frank tells her to look directly at it. She stands by his desk and sees random porn of a bondage girl getting spanked and sucking many dicks. She feels uneasy being with Frank, the youngest of the board members. Aria feels like his eyes say he wants to eat her up.

"Now get on the fucking table! I going to fuck that mouth one more time today" He grins while staring straight at her. She softly gasps but embarrassingly gets on the desk. Laying on her stomach her head over the edge. Soon, Frank's frankfurter is getting licked and sucked by the young Latina secretary. Her pouting sex lips wrapping around his cock are giving it a good suck. Then Frank begins thrusting hard and her eyes go big. She tries to hold back Frank's hips but he slams into her mouth anyways. Frank wasting no time in roughly face fucking her teasing mouth. She drools and her senses numb a bit as Frank's cock pistons her throat.

Then, Frank turns her around and has her head dangling backwards. She looks up at Frank upside down now. He starts again pumping her wet mouth in his new position. Aria's full C cup breast jiggling during the whole ordeal. Frank decides to rip open her blouse and reveal those bouncy tits. That seemed to put board member over the edge. He pulls out of Aria's drooling mouth, and cums all over her chest and bra. Frank even rubs his dick to titty fuck her for a bit. Then he cleans his dick with her shirt. Forcing Aria to stare closely at his scrotum and hairy asshole. Finally, Frank forcefully leads Aria off the desk and out of his office. She gets no time to fix her cum stained blouse, chest, and face.

She ponders how to clean up her appearance, by the time she reaches Charles office. She doesn't even knock and simply lets herself in to find him. Charles is the last one and in charge. He's sitting at his desk, clicking away on the computer, and reading documents online. He waves at her to approach closer to his side of the desk.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
310 Followers
12