Aria - The Company's Piece of Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh for fuck sake, take that disgusting top off. You look like nasty slut! And, of course, bra off too. Yes Aria. At least you're prettier without those trashy pieces. Now wow, look at those tits." Charles finally sits back in his chair to admire the glorious round melons of Aria. Brown and round and all natural. Her nice tummy, which will look even better because of the office gym. Her little tight skirt stretching over her round ass.

Aria looked down to drop the stained clothes in the wastebasket. At that moment, Charles leans in to suck on her nipples. Aria yelps "Oh my! Charles! Why--what are you doing?! Hey! You shouldn't...ohhh."

Charles treats Aria's tits to some attention. Sucking and twisting her nipples, Aria feels flushed with new sensations hitting her body. She's frozen in place as Charles sucks each of her breast. She hates that it feels so good. She's glad its Charles do it at least. Eventually, he breaks off and without saying a word, brings his cock out and leans back again for her.

The young secretary instinctively kneels and engulfs her mouth with his swollen dick. Aria decides to give him a good one and wants to perform well on him so this can be over sooner than later. Yet despite, her enthused sucking and tongue swirling. Charles isn't giving her any attention. He hasn't said anything. He is actually back working on the computer. Aria felt a little insulted. How could he still work with her here like this on him? Sucking him off right now and he keeps working. Aria started to convince herself that she wants him to look at her, but she needs to suck him even better than she has in order to do it. She needed his attention at the moment.

With her hands on his knees, Aria guides her throat all the way down Charles schlong. She holds it there and looks up at him. Still no attention. She slides all the way to the tip and then slams her face back into his crotch. Soon, Aria is slamming her own face into his crotch trying to get his attention. She face fucks herself for a few minutes with hardly a budge or groan from Charles. Aria is getting tired and her jaw hurts.

She thinks to herself. "Hmm, it wouldn't be that simple, could it work?" Aria remembering an old conversation in college about stubborn men with stubborn cocks and decides to try a move. Aria licks her finger and gets back to sucking dick. With her finger, the secretary digs it right into her boss's unsuspecting asshole. And she forced it in too because Aria's determined to get the job done.

"Wooh! Ohh fuck! Yes! Yes, ah yes!" Charles looks at Aria finally. "There you go girl! Ohh fuck yea! Now let's finish this" He puts his hands on the sides of her head and draws her mouth closer. He bangs her face a few more times and rewards his sexy secretary with cum in her mouth. Aria is ready for it this time and swallows every bit. Charles is a little sweaty and smiling in a manner that Aria hasn't seen before. The young woman lets herself out, with her own smirk.

"Oh, um Jennifer," Charles speaks again. "That was phenomenal effort in the end. Great job." He takes a breath.

"Now go home. Take the rest of the day off." He spins around in his office chair to look out the window and waves her off.

Aria struts out of his office. She enjoyed that last one.

12