Aria - The Company's Piece of Ass Ch. 04

Story Info
Aria gets a pain in the ass piece of office furniture.
3.9k words
4.58
29.9k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers

This is all fiction. This is all improbable. I don't condone noncon/forced for reality. Thanks for reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Porn is a dimension as vast as the expanding internet and as timeless as a firm spank on a woman's ass. It's the naughty ground between mind and words but never deeds. Between a world that sucks with many horny men and one that looks like our own. It's comes from between the summit of man's imagination and the pit of his perversions. This is the dimension of meaningless imagination. Welcome to your next stop in The Fuck Her Zone. Dun Tun Dun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang. Bang. Edward knocks on a door. It's Charles office door. Charles opens and wonders what Edward has to say. "What the fuck you want?"

"Morning fucker. It's about Aria. She's been great. We need to give Aria her own desk and the right chair." Edward says smirking.

"Ok. Yes, well go ahead and do that then. Fuck. What you need me for?" Charles didn't see why Edward needed to share this small detail. Edward blocks the door from closing this conversation.

"No. No. No." Edward smacks his lips. "Charles, we need the right chair. The fucking chair."

"Okay. So get a fucking chair."

"Not any fucking chair. The Fucking Chair."

"...oh.... you meant. That Chair." Charles finally begins to smile. "Oh yea...that's a good chair. Alright follow me." Charles grabs a key from his desk drawer and walks past Edward, knowing exactly where the fucking Fucking Chair is. They walk towards an elevator. Slam the old fence to close it. And pushed the basement button to the Fuck Her Zone.

Commercial Break

Aria came to work. As she opened the doors, she wonders what crazy things the bosses might make her do this time. If she wants to keep getting PAID, then she will continue work, for a feel days longer anyways. Now here again with Alfred and Bert. She came to work wearing a simple dress because she knew she would take it off quickly for her 'uniform'. Once at the building, Aria slips off her dress and puts on her new work clothes. This time it was a bit different than the other day. Or at least a bit less altogether. The only items she saw were a suit jacket and a dark grey short skirt. Aria puts both on and she could tell it's tight on her frame. But the skirt did cover most of her round butt this time. She puts on her stocking and white heels. And walks back out to Alfred and Bert.

As soon as she arrives, someone threw panties in her face. She catches them and immediately puts them on. Once those are on, she looks over her ass cheeks and gasps when she sees how provocative these panties are for her. There is a big heart cut out over Aria's cheeky ass. The black panties are tight but really, show off her big round behind. The heart stretches to expose more of her behind. She blushes at the thought of her butthole being exposed. Her front doesn't feel much better with only having her suit jacket but no bra. The jacket button strains to keep her full tits pressed together. Ample amounts of Aria's cleavage could be seen from any angle.

"These tits look great" Alfred rubs his face in her big cleavage.

"Of course, they're great...they're tits!" Bert quips back.

"BAhahahaha" They both laugh as the embarrassed Latina scurries away from them.

DING. The elevator door opens and the nervous secretary walks on the office floor. But before she could even reach her desk, David abruptly gets in her way. The fattest board member licks his lips as he stares at the Latina body up and down.

"Hey Aria. So, you're finally here." David rubs his lips. "Good let's go to my office." He places a hand on her shoulder and calmly pushes her to his office nearby. "Need you to suck my dick."

Aria gasps at how blunt he was. She offers no resistance to his efforts and gets in brought all the way to his chair. David sits down. When he tells her to get under his desk, Aria gets nervous again and hesitates to move.

"Aria, get your ass under the desk. I need to make a call and you need to suck my dick. So get right here and fulfil your job." David starts stroking up his cock. Aria hates how he was sniggering at her. She hates even more letting herself crawl under his desk. David smiles and rolls himself into the right spot.

Moments later.

Charles walks in David's room. "Hey fat ass. Have you've seen Aria? Huh? What's with the stupid face." Edward walks in closer and understands what's happening. "Oh you dog, you got her under your desk already?" David nods his head while Aria nobs his head. For the previous 10 minutes, Aria has been hands and knees under David's desk while keeping his dick lodged in her mouth. He went through work and emails on the computer while she took care of him.

"Well, we're ready for her now. So put your dick away." Edward leans to the desk. "Hey Aria! Go over to your desk immediately." He hears the sucking sounds get louder followed with a pop. The cock pops out her mouth.

Aria follows with a soft submissive, "Um...yes sir. On my way."

Eventually, Aria's white 5 inch heels are clicking on the tile hallway as she approaches her desk. As she rounds the corner, Aria is surprised to find every board member there (except David -- he was masturbating in his office). The members huddle around something by her desk. Then they step aside and show Aria her new treasure.

It should be a normal chair. But this is a special chair. A chair frame made of metal, mostly iron, with two small cushion pads for a seat, almost like toilet seat but with more contouring. Plus there's a chair back and armrest. The real terror for Aria is under the seat. Its seat has a huge oval opening that would expose the sitters behind. Under that hole is a piston pipe with a dildo attached to it. Then past that is a kind of motor and more iron to contain this machine. It looks heavy and decades old.

"Oh fuck... it's umm... it's a fucking fuck machine." Aria mutters under her breath as some fucker pushes her closer to the wild fucking contraption.

"This thing is going to pump a little motivation into you. And the great thing about this seat...other than watching it go up your ass." SPANK. Edward chuckles and so do others. "This chair has different settings to thrust with, so each one of us has a distinct pattern to buzz you with." Edward inches the nervous looking Aria closer to the terrible chair.

"You mean- you mean I have to sit on that thing!" Aria's eyes go huge as Edward continues to push her towards the seat. "Here at my desk?!"

Commercial Break

Aria is sweaty and moaning sitting on this fuck chair. Her ass is quite exposed because her skirt is bunched up at her waist and her chair seat has her ass on display. Plus, there's a visible heart cut out on her panties. Even nicer, the pumping dildo is going up and down right in the center of her heart cutout. The piston had a clear angle to run its course. With a moderate pace, the dildo is rising and falling. Going up and out of Aria's asshole. She grunts to her humiliating chair fucking.

"Hmm, well it seems to work still."

"Good. We haven't used this chair in years."

"Damn, she looks good on it. How long has it been going?'

"Ummm, about three minutes."

"Alright, lets show her the other pattern settings."

"Hey, Charles, reapply some lube will y'all?"

Aria barely listens as Charles tries to explain what will happen next while applying the anal lubricant. Then the dildo is reinserted into her anus. She is squirming on the long dildo lodged in her ass. This chair has her butt sink down into the chair well. The size of this phallus is enough for Aria to start feeling stuffed in the ass. Then the Latina secretary squeals as the chair makes strong mechanical noises and begins to shake. Then the chair shakes violently, Aria's ass and tits jiggle a bunch. Smoke starts to show from the motor and something pops. The motor dies right then and there. The piston holds almost at full thrust in Aria's behind, but it remains stuck in that position much to her dismay.

"Oh fuck did the damn thing break?" Edward rubs his brow.

"Fuck I think so." Charles.

"Ah, it's fucking old anyways." Albert complains.

"Of course, it's fucking old, you built it!" Bert tells Albert. And they started laughing.

"Ungh- please...oh. Sir's its stuck in my ass! Ohh...oh please, it's pretty deep. Oh, this feels weird." Jennifer squirms trying to get used to her seat. She again tests her restraints but those didn't seem to budge either.

A Few Minutes later.

Aria is still impaled on the chair. She is groaning as she tries to stay seated. Suddenly, the elevator dings and a frail old man with glasses gently walks towards the group. He's wearing a mechanics jumpsuit that has a little name tag with Giovanni sewn on.

"Well, you weren't kidding." He smacks his lips and adjusts his thick eyeglasses. "This is a beautiful piece. A work of art. True craftmanship." He stares at the chair itself.

"Yea, well, Gio," Edward adjusts his suit jacket. "This beautiful thing just broke. And we know you're our best. Our best guy who could fix these things. Huh, correct?"

Gio nods his head. "Edward, I can fix it. But even more so, I can study it and make it even better." He then finally appreciates the young woman's juicy ass holding in the seat. He then whispers to Edward. The others are brought into the conversation too. A loud burst of laughter erupts from them. And Aria looks back to seeing some of the board members patting this apparent engineer on his back.

"Are you going to help g-get me off this chair? Ungh, get it out of my ass? Oh please." Aria is so desperate to hear him say yes.

"Oh umm, yea I'm here to work on it." He starts to encircle her whole body, eyeing every part of her beautiful body. Aria looks humiliated. Her suit jack is barely covering her nipples and stomach. Her wrist and legs clamped in the place.

"But I can't fix it here. My best tools are back at my shop. So, I'm going to move you over to my shop. It's just a little drive away." He pinches whatever ass he can get from through the seat opening. Aria gasps more from what he said than from what he did.

Eventually, Aria is on the elevator and moving towards the front entrance of the building. Aria is speechless and wiggles mightily. Because she can't believe they're wheeling her out the building while still stuck on the fuck chair. Charles and David were carting her out of the building. Aria is to go with the engineer and get the chair fixed at his shop which will help release the embarrassed Latina.

Before they head out the front door. David placed a black hooded mask over Aria's head. "There, that way you got some privacy." He snorts and chuckles. Aria whimpers under the mask as they push her outside.

Aria could slightly see through the hood over her face. The sidewalk has some people and they immediately gasped or made a whistle at the ridiculous sight in front of them. Aria doesn't enjoy her position at all. The young woman is overwhelmed with the machine dildo shoved in her ass and everyone on this city block getting a view.

"Where's the car?" David checks his phone. "Ah shit, it's in the garage. Downstairs."

"Fuck... well let's take her through the gate." And Charles pulls the cart carrying a squirming naked Latina in her chair. He pulls it down the sidewalk and finds more amazed and confused pedestrians. A few continue to mutter something or make elicit sexual remarks about Aria's exposed body.

Aria is completely embarrassed to feel so naked (aside from a suit jacket, a skirt bunched at her waist, white stockings and white high heels), and stuck on this naughty machine in public. She does feel a little glad she has something covering her face, more of her identity hidden. Yet knowing that everyone can see her body in a vulnerable state is humiliating. More gasps of shock and disgust can be heard under the mask. Aria also feels her pussy tingle by the time they reach the garage entrance.

They approach a black Mercedes van with the old man standing by. The chair is rolled up and strapped into the back of the van. Aria is basically speechless that this is happening to her. Not since she walked around with an anal hook in her ass has she felt this speechless. She never imagined being strapped to a chair plugging her ass while strapped into a moving van. The old man finally started the van and took her over to his shop. He made sure to hit every speedbump on the way.

Moments Later.

Aria is wheeled into the old engineer's store. It's like a tinkerer's shop. As Aria looks around, she figured he must be known for working and fixing mechanical stuff with gears, hydraulics, or motors. But right now, she wonders why she hasn't been removed from this fucking fuck chair yet. Instead Gio places her in a corner, face towards the corner. Aria is nervous to being placed in the front of the store.

"Ok, I'll put you right here. And I'll figure out what to do, hmph, sound good? Ah yes. Looks good." He placed her in a corner with her ass facing the entire main room. Her restraints remind Aria of her limited mobility as she tries wiggling in her chair. The old man pinched her ass and walked to the back of the store, where most of his tools were. Aria stays writhing on the chair while stuck in anal position.

Eventually, the old man comes back out with a book. It's a thick book on sex machines and he's using it to understand her device. Gio sits down with the book and sips some coffee. Then he reads his book again as if a half-naked Latina sitting on an ass fucking chair isn't there in his store.

"Well?!" Aria finally asks while trying to turn her head to see the aloof man.

"Oh sorry! Um, well I need to learn how to bring the chair back to beginning position and then I can let you out." Gio looks at her then back to his book. "Umm, what's your name girl?"

"Oh...uh Aria. Aria, sir. Uh. I...I work for"

"Ssssh" The man places a finger to her lips to shut her up. "No more words. Just asked for name. Thank you, Aria. I will need more time to get you out." He looks at her ass and then back to his book. Then pinches her ass.

Suddenly a ring of bell at the doorway and footsteps sound into the store. Someone else is coming in. Aria's stomach drops as she feels embarrassed to be having her body exposed in the store. The new stranger whistles at the wonderful new display.

"Wow! You have a beauty right there. Oh. My. Fucking word. This thing is a masterpiece... and she ain't that old either. She's actually really really fine. I love how much of the chair is gone to show the real seat. It really leaves her assed out huh! Haha! How you get hooked up with this one?" Aria notices that he is a well dressed man; collared shirt and slacks.

"Hello sweetie. I'm Alexander. And you looked buggered." He pinches her bum. The two men huddle together and chat.

A couple minutes later.

The two men have been looking over the machine. Not one bit further in getting Aria out of it though. Alexander is looking closely at the base of the chair with a screwdriver in his hands. Gio is scribbling on a notepad.

"Ah ha! I got it!" Alexander exclaims as he stands up holding onto a panel cover from the side of the chair base. Then a pass of air is heard and the dildo piston falls back down. Aria groans as the dildo slides out of her anal canal. She's so relieved to finally have it out of her.

"Oh thank you! Thank you, sir!" Aria tells Alexander.

"Okay so you figured out at least which pump is for the shaft." Gio stares at the chair. "But we still got to get the restraints to unlatch."

SNAP. Alexander snaps his fingers. "Hey, I got a devilish idea." Alexander whispers to Gio. Gio's eyes go big and he smirks. They seem to nod in agreement. Gio and Alexander then move around the store grabbing some parts. Parts of Aria's next torment.

Commercial Break.

"Oh please! Don't use that! Don't let it fuck me again!" Aria whimpers and wiggles her bubble butt. She struggles to look behind her. Afraid of what's beneath her.

Aria could tell that they made a contraption to attach to this chair. Alexander somehow rigged a foot pedal pump to push the piston up and release to let it down. Anyone that stepped on the blue foot pump, the piston would rise up and penetrate Aria. Alexander aimed it for her cunt.

"This is going to be great" Alexander licks his lips. He steps on the pump multiple times watching the piston go in and out of Aria's vulnerable pussy. It muses him to see her looking embarrassed and hear her moaning.

Aria never thought her workday would ever be like her current circumstances. The young woman is squeal and groaning again as the chair fucks her pussy. Alexander smokes a cigarette and steps repeatedly on the foot pump. Gio is scribbling and looking either in his book or on the computer screen. The door rings open again.

Aria's day would be a fucking long fucking chair day. As customers walked in, the display of Aria in her vulnerable state is intriguing. Soon local word would get out and Gio's store would get an abundance of customer's stopping by. Everyone of the customer did the same. They chat with Gio, act nice, and then admire the Latina's body. Next, they step on the foot pump and all watch as the dildo piston fucks Aria again. Sometimes the customer would aim the dildo back to her asshole.

Aria hates it when they aim the pump for her backdoor. Her squeals are sweet to the horny frankfurters in the room. With her exotic body and moaning, the customers felt encouraged to step again and again to watch and hear her submission.

Gio was enjoying all the visitors, even though they didn't really buy anything. Aria hates all the visitors, even though she orgasmed a few times. The customers constantly compliment Aria's ass cheeks and body. Many hands would pinch her ass or tits. Eventually, someone unbuttoned her jacket and exposed her bouncing tits to everyone. Aria can't get out of the restraints or cover herself.

For next several hours, Aria remains stationed on a fuck chair. One that allowed guest to interact with her torment or pleasure. The fuck machine still felt awkward in her and she never got used to the strangers in the room. They would speak German to each other, leaving Aria unable to understand. Many of the men would come close and squeeze her tits or ass. Aria constantly feels humiliated to be in her position. Her pussy lips continue to grip the fake cock, giving everyone a glimpse of her youthful talents. Aria jiggles her ass whenever her anal ring is penetrated. Her pussy ends up creamy from the few orgasms she had. Finally, the last guest leaves and Gio locks the door. Its only them two now.

"Well, I'm closing early today (one hour early). You have brought a lot of attention to yourself and my store. Great job. Now was it the chair or your big ass that did it?" He takes off his reading glasses. "No matter. It's time to get you out."

He proceeded to tinker with the base of the chair. In moments, something is heard moving and next the clasps unlock. Aria could finally get off the chair. She slowly lifts herself off her fuck companion for the last few hours.

"Uhh. Thank- thank you. Um sir." Aria buttons her jacket as she thanks him. She tries to straighten up her skirt and hopes it finally over.

Moments later.

"Oh sir. Please do me. Fuck my pussy sir. Thank you for your help!" Aria shyly looks behind herself to see the mild erection pointing at her wet sex. "Thank you, sir. Please fuck me."

Gio can't believe he is close to such a treasure. Earlier, he struck a deal with Aria to let him have sex with her because he had figured out how to free her from the fuck chair. Now her flared hips and round cheeks are facing him as she stays bent over the counter. Her jacket was removed, and her skirt is bunched up again. Her pussy and asshole look used from several hours of dildo pumping action.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers
12