Aria - The Company's Piece of Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And even though Gio lives on the older side of penis-town. He still manages to thrust good and hard into Aria. But Gio couldn't last long though. His stamina is gone. He starts huffing and puffing in less than a minute of fucking her. Aria decides something at that moment.

"Ungh. Um...Gio. Oh. Let me sit on you. Ungh. Sit down. Oh. And let me take care of you. Ungh!" Aria had Gio sit down in his chair and peels off her panties. Then her curvaceous body rode his cock.

She bounces her ass on his lap for several minutes. The penis wasn't much but still a stiff rod enjoying her juicy cunt. Gio is loving the bouncing bottom in his hands and shaking tits in his face. Not much longer, Gio tenses up and cums in her tight pussy. He loves how she continues to grind on him, as his dick goes soft. Aria couldn't believe he shot himself in her but she's glad it's over with.

"Hmmm, thank you honey." Gio pats her ass and puts his glasses back on. She climbs off his lap. "I'll call you a ride to take you home. Thanks for that Aria." Rubbing his lower back, he walks into the backroom. Then returns momentarily to inform Aria. "Oh Aria, tell Charles that I'll have the new chair done in a few days."

Aria waited for her ride and finally catches her breadth. She fixes her clothes as best she can. Gio asks to keep the panties and Aria says its fine. The ride quickly shows up and Aria's off back home. She thinks about how trippy and fucked this day was for her. How terrible (and yet exciting) that chair was on her body. How nice that old man was. "Oh wait what?! Umm, I'm getting a new chair in a few days! Ah shit!" Aria screamed in her head.

12