Ariana and the Cabin

Story Info
A story for those who like long hair, or Ariana.
5.3k words
4.55
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My first submission, let me know what you think).

As she stepped from the snow into the heated log cabin, she pulled down her fur hood and thanked her mystery man for letting her in. He closed the heavy wooden door carefully before kicking off his shoes and tucking them neatly in the rack. Ariana had her back to him.

"I'm just glad I could be of help," he said. "You must be freezing."

She peeled her ponytail from beneath her fur hood, and let it fall down the back of her coat.

"I am... I mean was. I won't be for much longer in here. It's so... cosy."

She took in her surroundings. The cabin was essentially one square room with a doorway at the back leading presumably to the boudoir. The walls and floor looked to be similar wood, though to her left, between the log fire and loveseat opposite, lay a large cream shag pile rug with room for at least two bodies. To her right, a small kitchen area with again-wooden counters in a tight U, cream countertops dazzling as they reflected the Christmas lights bordering the ceiling above. Of all the places Ariana could have been stuck, she could have done worse, she thought.

She turned to face her saviour and examined his features. A kind face. Short dark hair, a little longer on top. It had a fluffiness to it asking to be ruffled. His beard was more a long-stubble, neatly shaped and accenting a strong jaw. And of all the people... the voice in her head added, as she failed to contain a small, knowing chuckle.

"Can I take your coat?"

He smiled at her, hand outstretched, an invitation for comfort.

"Thank you."

her voice cracked, and she brought her hand to her face as she blushed

"I was meant to be meeting someone for dinner, but this blizzard..."

As she started to shed the coat, he stepped behind and placed a firm hand on each shoulder.

"Here, let me help."

There was a flutter in her stomach as his hand slid down her arm to remove the sleeve. One arm free, she spun instinctually and steadied her hand on his chest.

"Oh," she uttered, softly.

The room fell silent for a moment as their eyes locked, his hands now at her waist. The static from her purple velvet dress tingled beneath the fingertips on his right hand as the digits nervously twitched. Her eyes glistened as they reflected the flickers of the log fire beside them, and both start to feel another heat. Lust.

A dull thud broke the silence as her coat hit the floor. It had slipped from her remaining arm. They jolted as if woken from a trance, eyes flitting away for a moment before meeting each other once again.

"Drink?"

"Sure!" she beamed. "But I still don't know your name?"

"Bobby," he smiled back.

"Bobby,"

She mouthed his name back inaudibly as she stepped out of her first heel.

"Bobby,"

He watched as she mouthed it again, lips bouncing after pressing together on the plosive. He scanned to her feet as she stepped down 6 inches with the bare foot. The heel of the second shoe nestled between her big and second toes to anchor as she slid out the other foot. Both now bare, she pressed the floor below as if to test the terrain.

"Do you have red?

"Huh?" Bobby came back into focus and his gaze shot up.

Her ponytail high, her long brown mane parted at her neck and trapesed down her front on each side, all the way to her hips. Two velvet mounds accented brunette waves on her chest.

"Yes! Drink! Sorry."

He strode with purpose to the kitchen area as she watched. She traced his shirt down his back and landed on his butt as he walked, sculpted and compressed into two touching-spheres by his tight jeans. She watched for a moment as her mind filled in the gaps. Her petite hand would slide down the back of his waistband and grasp firmly one of those cheeks. The space between her legs began to warm.

"I only have merlot, is that ok?"

Her gaze stayed in place as he turned and walked back towards her, fantasy failing to falter. Her eyes smiled up at him and the corners of her mouth curled almost cheekily as she looked back and accepted the drink. They remained locked on his as she took a sip, slurp, and exhale. Bobby's jaw hung involuntarily as she sauntered over to the sofa, tail swinging heavily from the back of her head. The velvet creaked subtly, mixing with the crackling fire as her buttocks embraced each step. She took a seat, and flicked her ponytail backwards where it tunnelled over the back of the sofa.

"Would you stroke my hair?" she asked sweetly.

That hair? Yes.

"Sure" Bobby said, caringly, not-cheapen the mood.

He gulped a mouthful of his own drink and set to down before approaching, checking each hand against the other to be sure they were dry. He remained stood behind the sofa, behind her, and touched his index finger gently to her temple before tracing it back to her hair-tie. Repeat. It was looser than it looked, with a thin side-fringe accenting her angular features, swept down to her chin. He took both hands and nestled in his fingers, massaging lightly before becoming increasingly firm. She closed her eyes and groaned

"That's so good."

She leaned her head back further, shifting in her seat as his fingers slid forward, dabbing the skin of her forehead lightly before running them back. The tip of her ponytail began to brush the floor.

"Make yourself comfortable"

He turned his attention to the shaft of her hair, twirling it around his index finger before wrapping thumb-too around it's circumference and pulling it upwards towards him, sliding up, up, up, up, the intense aroma of her shampoo as it came past his nose and he sunk in... until he reached flicks at the end and gravity took hold. There was thud again as it collided the sofa and she chuckled lightly, eyes still closed. Back to her temples, she brought her hands up to his, dwarfing hers, holding on as he moved.

I wonder... she thought.

She groaned more and arched her back a little in effort to tilt her head further over the back of the couch. Her hair swung and brushed each of his legs as the top of her head connected lightly with his crotch. As he froze, she arched a little more, pushing more firmly as something began to swell in response.

"Erm... let me just get my drink!" Bobby yelped. Nervously crossing his legs as he pattered.

"No, don't stop" she said faintly, though too late as he was back in the kitchen.

As she leant forward, her hair stroked its way back up the couch until it popped off and nestled behind her. She closed her legs, and stopped. She squeezed them together once more, and once again.

Oh. my. God. She mouthed, privately.

She tested over and over, confident of the source of the kissing sensation between her legs. I mean, it's not surprising, she thought. The mood was perfect. The company, this mysterious stranger Bobby, was perfect (at least up to now). It'd been so long since she'd been with a man, her body wasn't letting her get away with it.

She pinched her hair tie with one hand and pulled it out to her right, full stretch of her arm, before taking her other to pull the other way and reach what her arm wasn't long enough to release. As if for good luck, she pulled it to a pony once more, held between index finger and thumb before pulling to her right again and letting it collapse. It cascaded in waves down her back, a fanfare. It cheered, Ariana, you got this! Bobby watched quietly from behind the counter as he gulped his wine, unknown to Ariana, watching the tresses fall and fall.

Wow.

He resumed his search for liquid confidence and Ariana left the sofa, crawling across the shag-rug on all fours towards the fire. The smell of the log fire a comfort as she knelt and leaned in, she warmed herself as Bobby continued to marvel. Her thick hair lay straight down her back, maintaining its strength across its length and span, even as it spread the velvet cover of her buttocks, visible only as the ends began to curl. The rug cradled her bare legs, knees, and tops of her small feet. The atmosphere, for her, was beyond erotic. Bobby tried to ignore the ache in his jeans, his fly barely containing what grew beneath. He returned to her empty-handed, stopping inches from her as she turned and knelt to face him.

"I'm sorry, I thought I had so-"

Bobby was cut short as she brought her fingertips to his waistband. She pulled him-too down to his knees and ran her hands up his arms.

" sorry to have stopped, I just wanted..."

He stopped again, distracted, watching her eyes flit between each of his, pausing at his lips, and repeat.

"How is it, until now I'd never met a man like you?"

His hands remained by his sides as he struggled to accept the intensity and reality of her longing, eyes like pools reflecting a blood moon. She increased the pressure as she continued her strokes, the scent of her filling his nostrils. He wasn't a tall man. Average height. But next to her he felt like a giant. Her breath became audible and started to shake as she traced her fingers with her line of sight. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her in, lips locking at last. The embrace lasted a second and a lifetime. She tasted of cherries, despite the wine. His fingers pressed into the hair that laced her behind as it tickled the spaces between, the sensation of locks and velvet together providing excitement Bobby hadn't experienced. Their lips released and connected again, and he felt that groan beneath the belt. A beast needing release.

Cautiously, Ariana ran her hands down his body as they kissed. His waist, his pockets, she danced her fingers across his jeans where she was met with a pulse. She jerked her face back a moment, returning with a smile

"Oh, hello."

She watched this time as she resumed, concentrating as she felt its length, tracing it down. down. down. Her faced tensed and relaxed as she explored, which amplified further once she spread her fingers to inspect its girth.

oh my god.

He pulled her face towards his again before she had time to process. Locking lips with unparalleled passion, she fumbled frantically with the button of his jeans. Heavy breaths and gasps escaped in the brief moments their lips parted and their tongues overlapped. She used her weight to release him, both hands tugging at his waistband. With a jolt the jeans dropped and his rod sprung up, hitting her in the face. She squealed, and they laughed for a second before she looked down again and froze.

"Wow."

It twitched and bounced beneath her chin, tapping it a couple more times despite Bobby's best efforts. He blushed as she shuffled backwards to give it room to breathe. Ariana stared in awe at his magnificence, mouth open and saliva building as the foreskin began to retract on its own. Already lubricated, his curious member peaked its head. The shaft extended almost the length of her entire forearm, broader than her wrist by half an inch or so. A prominent vein protruded on top. Starting about an inch from the base, it ran diagonally across the shaft before fading about the same distance from the bulbous head. His trunk bulged its thickest just before the head, swollen as if one squeeze would cause an ejaculatory eruption of mammoth proportions. She wrapped a hand around it best she could, barely halfway, yet could feel his pulse strong through the flesh. Much colder than he expected, her touch sent a cool tingle from the underside of his shaft down to the base like a live current. She remained still while she inspected, admiring the heaving balls that clung beneath him like fleshy globes.

"Everything ok?"

Her hair tickled the hand she'd used to steady herself as she leaned forward, wave after wave of long brunette silk slipping from her back to her legs and floor beside her.

She smiled calmly and affectionately, maintaining eye contact as she slowly freed his bell with her remaining hand. All the confirmation Bobby needed. The head gasped as the skin popped over the ridge, resting comfortably in place. It glistened, twitched and gave a victory pulse as it spread its wings. Bobby brushed long strips of her hair affectionately behind her ear where it collected heavily, and she kissed his palm before returning her attention to the big shiny apple in her hand.

Now Ariana hadn't enjoyed giving head in the past. Avoided it where she could. But this time the prospect excited her. Her own fluids now leaked down her thigh, and though she needed him inside her, she felt an overwhelming urge to give, to taste, and to bathe in the erotic passion this encounter was about to bring.

She steadied the swinging rod by grasping it at the base, like grabbing a baseball bat at the wrong end. She took a deep breath through her nose and closed her eyes as she slid him slowly into her mouth. She sent vibrations through his members as she hummed with pleasure, tongue extending from her warm mouth beneath his giant shaft, gliding deeper, spit leaking as her mouth became full. She loved his taste. So fresh and clean, the slightest hint of salt, pre-cum, and his manly musk. Bobby couldn't believe this was happening. He gripped the arm of the loveseat for support as his cock sank further into her face. He'd never seen a mouth stretch so wide before from its original state. She made it halfway before choking a little and retracted sharply in embarrassment. Bobby curled his toes into the floor as saliva dripped from his shaft to the wood below.

"Sorry!" she said softly.

"For what? "

"That can't have been attractive"

Bobby couldn't believe it.

"Are you kidding?" He knelt down to her level and stroked the side of her face, "You're phenomenal."

She wrapped her index finger and thumb around her mane once more and pulled along it out to the right until it came loose again and collapsed down her back.

You got this.

His cock shuddered and tensed like a flexed forearm as her hair tumbled, and her expression shifted to one of confidence. Sinking lower now Bobby was kneeling, she wrapped her lips around his cock once more.

She was quicker now, bobbing up and down with increased speed as she slurped and moaned, tongue fluttering round the head each time it escaped her throat. Bobby stroked down repeatedly from the back of her head, feeling her thick straightened hair against her neck as he throbbed against her soft palate. He brought his hand to her face, compressing her mane against her cheek as she slurped. He reached and unzipped her dress far as he could, eager to feel her skin on his. The sight of her gorgeous locks strewn over her bare back gave temptation to burst, her tanned skin barely visible beneath, but imagination filling in the gaps.

He pulled himself from her throat and she gasped for air. Reaching to wipe the saliva dangling from her chin, it dripped on her dress as she failed to reach in time. De-robing now, Ariana was lifted by Bobby before the velvet even hit the floor. Their lips enveloped as she wrapped her legs around his waist, breathing desperately through their noses as they gripped each other's bodies.

Bobby peeled his self from under her and angled upwards, Ariana shuddering as the hard mass swiped and flicked her clit, his bulging meat now stretching high above both their belly buttons. She pressed her swollen lips firmly against his shaft and began to grind, slipping and sliding effortlessly up and down. Her hands clasped firmly behind his neck. With each contraction of her abs her pelvis rocked, and her moans filling the room as she soaked his length. He pushed her buttocks firmly into him with one hand, covering them whole as her folds sucked to him, his other hand supporting the back of her neck. She tilted back in ecstasy, her colossal stream of brunette silk filling the room with its aroma, tugging her hairline as it dangled heavily behind her. Stroking her butt and his hands, the rippling brown tresses shone with the lights as she engulfed his shaft. Bobby bulged against her as her hair swung back and forth, brushing his legs and toes.

Fuck.

"Put that thing inside me"

She clung tighter to him now, ready to be carried to the other room. She nuzzled into his neck while kissing it sloppily, her hair following the shape of her buttocks as it tickled his taut sack beneath. As he took his first stride, his cock plopped beneath her like ledge, giving his biceps some relief. She contracted her cheeks around his penis playfully while gazing intensely into his eyes.

The bed dominated the room, with only mirrored wardrobes opposite. He stepped up onto the bed with her wrapped around him and admired the reflection. Petite but athletic, Ariana had a rocking bod. Her butt-cheeks parted slightly as he fondled and pressed her sodden mound into his pubic bone. He widened his stance as he let her hang, supporting her lower back and admiring her throat as she inspected her upside-down reflection. Against gravity, her breasts remained in place, albeit bouncing a little as she resumed her grinding. Fighting physics, she tightened her grip with her legs and used momentum to intensify her pleasure. The thick long bale of hair rippled, rippled, rippled, with every, single, grind, until he dropped her to the bed. Like a brunette parachute it caught the air she fell. As she hit the mattress, her hair fanned out in a perfect semi-circle on the bed.

Bobby dropped down to her level. He straddled her stomach and fed her a passionate kiss, one hand on her cheek and the other massaging her breast. She ran her fingertips down his back as his climbed her face, her hair. He pressed her silk into the mattress as he reached across its length, Ariana quivering beneath him as she felt his mammoth log on her stomach and chest between her breasts. She tried to squeeze them together with her elbows as he palmed her tresses over and over, her tennis balls no match for the hot cucumber throbbing against her. He left a trail of pre-cum as his dick slid down her stomach, waist level, it was crunch time. By now Ariana's haven was swollen beyond recognition, begging for pressure. Her lungs almost split her ribcage as his head prised apart her. His cock pressed outward against each inner wall as he entered her slowly, her body convulsing with pleasure as he stretched her within an inch of her life. Her audible gasps made him swell more, and she slapped his back repeatedly as if to call time out.

"Are you ok?" he whispered in her ear.

"F-f-fuck..." she started.

"I can stop?"

Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"F-f-fuck.. me... NOW"

He smiled at her, cupped her breast and kissed her slowly as he pushed himself deeper and deeper inside her, slowly, sensually, while she writhed and smacked the bed beneath her in pleasure. He pulled himself out slowly leaving just the head, his penis sopping wet with her juices, and pushed himself in against ones more. He watched as the thick middle ring of his shaft spread her further, and Ariana instinctually grabbed the base of his shaft to stop him bottoming on. Holding tight, she was convinced she could feel his vein pulsing inside her as she gripped. Bobby was SO big. A little too big to go all in right away. She gave him a knowing look and eased herself lower down the bed, slowly rocking to edge him deeper. He gave her a soft kiss and brought his hand to her face again as she took control from below. She turned her face and put his thumb in her mouth, her gorgeous side profile highlighting her angular features and smooth skin. He studied her lashes as has cock bulged inside her, her beauty beyond anything he'd experienced before. Sweat begin to gather between their skin, neither caring, a testament to their levels of enjoyment as it aided their glides. He moved his lips to her neck and she buried her fingers in the hair at the back of his head. As she removed her grip down below, she sank lower until his whole cock was engulfed.

Fuck.

12