Ariana and the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't know how. Anatomically it wasn't possible, but somehow he was completely inside her. Confident now, she whispered back in his ear.

"Do your worst, big boy."

Bobby pushed himself up to create a larger gap between their torsos and provide him with more leverage. Not one to disobey, he accelerated his thrusts. All the way in...all the way out...In....Out..1... 2...3.. 4.. Repeated..Hard..Pounds..Getting..Quicker..As his.. balls. Slap her. Cheeks be-.-neath. Him.... Her. whole. Body. Jolting. On. The. bed. As. His. Cock. Ploughs. Deep. In. Side. Her.hot.wet.cave.she.can.bare.ly.breath.from.the.sheer.force. of. Him. Ram.ming.him.self.in.side.her.

"FU-UU-UU-UU-U-UUUUUUCK' she squealed.

Bobby now holding tightly onto her wrists as he thrusts, her juices soak the bed beneath them as they spray and leak from her, bursting around his cock. She props herself up by her hands to regain some control, allowing him to kneel and hold her waist as he fucks her. Unknown to Ariana, or maybe intended, Bobby now had the full force of his glutes to propel him as he pummelled, Ariana doing her best to keep up with her own pelvic motions but ultimately losing her way and collapsing back onto her elbows. This angle forced Bobby's python to pummel her g-spot, as if there hadn't been enough damage. She cried with pleasure as his head pounded her fleshy palette, her head being raised off the bed meaning her hair Mexican waved as their pelvises thudded together. Half of her hair now hanged off the end of the bed, and Bobby had to do everything he could not to explode as he watched it in the mirror. Unable to produce sound now beyond audible breaths, Ariana climaxed, her clit and g-spots obliterated simultaneously. He felt her insides grip his cock like a flurry of desperate hands as she came, spasming 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. and a fifth time before she collapsed and her eyes closed. As Bobby checked for signs of life, she let out a satisfied giggle before looking up at him again, stroking his chest with her finger.

"Bobby Bobby BOBBY. What ARE we going to do with you?

As he pulled himself out of her, her remaining fluids gushed and her body quaked. She scrambled to her knees to meet Bobby at his, and locked lips, fumbling his member erratically. She reached down for his balls, those too dwarfing her petite hand. As she'd rushed, a thick strip of her hair formed a barrier between her hand and his sack, like a sheet of silk she stroked and pressed into him. She went to withdraw, but Bobby gripped her hand tightly.

"Don't"

Ariana smirked once more and allowed the rest of her hair to play its part. With her forearm parallel to his shaft, she pressed her hair and his cock against his stomach as she fondled the balls, his head tantalised by her tresses and nestled against her inner elbow. The hair fanned and pulled taut over and over in sequence as she worked, before she gathered it all between her index finger and thumb. For a second Bobby feared she stopped, only for Ariana to stare him straight in the eye and wrap her mane round his rod once, twice, three, four times. Unable to come up fully now, she licked from his stomach to his chest as she pumped, then wrapped her warm wet mouth around the bulbous head while her hair encased him. Bobby whimpered as she increased speed, tresses bouncing and tickling his shaft. He pushed her back onto the bed.

"Turn over"

Ariana turned flat on her front, facing the mirror. Bobby grabbed her thick hair and pulled lightly, Ariana following the cue and came up on all fours. For a small girl, her butt was a neat bubble. Bobby propped his cock on top of it, pressing the underside of his shaft between those buns. As she turned her head to the right and bit her bottom lip, Bobby threw her hair to the left so it dangled off the end of the bed. In one swift movement, he slid his cucumber back and pushed it into her. Ariana's jaw dropped and eyes closed as he pumped and pumped and pumped, Ariana gripping onto the bed both in ecstasy and as an anchor from the sheer force of his pummelling. Bobby watched her in the mirror as continued, close to the edge though emotionally not ready for this to end. Instinctually Ariana kept attempting to sweep her hair out of her face, it never quite landing securely and cascading back over her nose mouth and chin as Bobby's thrusts annihilated her. He felt like a thick hot can of deodorant inside her and so she knew he was close. He slid his hand up her back and up the nape of her neck, into her hair, pushing her head down and fingering the back of her head as he thrust harder and harder. As his hand withdrew, with all her force Ariana threw her head back, with what felt to be metres of hair whipping back as she did. It rained down on Bobby, never-ending tresses of hair brushing down his head, face, shoulders, chests, the shampoo scent disarming him as he pounded, pressing his palms into the hair that landed as he gripped her buttocks. He pulled her hair into a ponytail again and wedged it between her butt-cheeks, an entirely new sensation for Ariana that she quite liked, wedging them apart. The sensation of the hair on his shaft was too much for Bobby to bare and he was seconds from erupting. He pulled the makeshift ponytail up and threw it in the air, it landing and fanning it out again over her back. Ariana could barely contain him as his rock hard member swelled and pulsed.

"Fuck Ariana, you're gonna make me cum",

"Bobby, I can feel you, I want to watch"

She moaned briefly from the sensation as he abruptly pulled out of her and stood up, her flipping onto her back, carefully scooping her hair out laying it over her stomach as if to encourage a landing pad.

She brought a petite foot up to his shaft as he towered over her, and stroked the underneath. His concrete member pressed against her skin, he grabbed his cock and foot together with one hand and pumped, his colossal shaft casting a shadow over her face. Ariana was soaked in sweat, a gorgeous sight, with her hair remaining beautifully dry. There was still the grand finally to come. He took a mental picture of her body beneath him, the body he'd had the ultimate pleasure of ravaging this evening. He released her foot and pumped his cock looking down at her, her plump lips pursed together as she stroked her over her breasts, pressed them together, then played with the nipples that started to poke though. The room was silent for a moment other than the sound of her hair brushing, and the wet pops of his foreskin slipping back and forth over his head. The sensation of a thousand lightning bolts hit Bobby's feet and rushed up his legs, his cock froze as if to hold its breath. Ariana gathered mounds of her hair into her arms pushed up under her chin, her mouth wide open and her smiling eyes fixed on his fire hydrant, about to blow. As Bobby burst above her, an ejaculatory eruption pouring down on her like the fires of Pompeii. Ariana surged with arousal and she hooked two fingers inside herself, thrusting them violently against her g-spot as ropes of cum continued to pour on her face, her lips, her hair, one, two, three, four bursts of monster loads, never- ending ejaculate gushing down. Ariana laughed excitedly as it rained down all over her, her fingers sopping wet and Bobby's ecstatic moans filling her whole body with goosebumps. Orgasmic screams from both of them filled the room until Bobby collapsed to his knees, life drained out of him. Ariana wrapped her mouth round his penis once more, which caused him to shudder from the heightened sensitivity.

"Don't worry" she slurped and spoke, "I was just cleaning you up."

She pushed him on to his back and let his penis fall from her mouth, slapping his stomach. Her face and hair all down her chest were dripping with semen. Bobby looked at her and laughed, which prompted Ariana to turn to the mirror and burst out laughing herself. She wiped off the excess, shimmied up and cuddled into him, stroking his chest. Both wet and hot, they collapsed into each other.

"That was amazing, Bobby." She let out a heavy exhale. "When can we do this again."

Bobby smiled and looked her in the eye, stroking a caring finger over her forehead and temples. Her eyes flicked between each of his while he tried to put words to what he wanted to say.

"If you're in need again in the future, no doubt you'll find yourself here"

Though a little troubled, Ariana knew there was a part of her that knew exactly what he meant, but right now it wasn't communicating with her.

"What do you mean? This can't just be me? You felt it too?"

He continued to caress her, taking a beat once more.

"Of course I did. I really did. But that's why I'm here."

A little annoyed now, she started to bite back, but her energy was spent.

"Again with the cryptics, what... do you... mean..." she began to trail.

"Shhhh"

He comforted her as her eyes started to close, the sensation of his lips kissing her forehead the final and fading memory as she closed and opened her eyes.

Ariana woke in a sweat, dripping all over. Drowning in quilt, she kicked off the covers to gain some fresh air. She'd fallen asleep topless again, though her underwear was soaked. She brought a hand down to feel. That must have been one hell of a dream. She got to her feet and looked in the bedroom mirror, the light of the moon through a gap in the curtains reflecting off her breasts, dripping with sweat. She inspected herself in the mirror, her trim figure, her breasts, her angular face, her bun. She removed the pin and let the bun drop down her back. Sudden images flashed through her mind. A cabin, a log fire, a shag rug, something else. She felt a tingle down below and... gone. All of it. Nevermind. She walked barefoot across her room to the en-suite and flicked on the light.

12