Ariana's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To add to her feeling of vulnerability, Arin was always naked now when cuffed. Her skin crawled with excited goosebumps every time the cuffs closed on her wrists. She also learned to cuff her wrists behind her back, and when it came time to free herself, had to open them purely by touch. Her hands often shook as she did so, since so many things could go wrong. But once the cuffs were off, she was usually so excited that she'd masturbate herself to a lovely climax, right where she stood, whether inside or outside.

The handcuffs did give her the sensation of loss of control, but not fully, since she could uncuff her wrists whenever she wished. Then she read about having the key trapped in ice, making it unavailable until the ice melted. Even more loss of control! Wonderful! When she did this, she truly became helpless -- stuck until she could get at the key. Chilling thoughts came into her mind. "What if someone comes to my door? What if someone breaks in?" Her delightful fears made her focus on every noise around her, and made her wonder what that sound meant. This freed her from her workplace cares for hours.

One warm day Arin was naked, out in her yard, hands cuffed behind her, waiting for the ice to melt. She froze as she heard the sound of a truck on the road, coming closer. Her heart almost stopped when she heard the crunch of tires on her gravel driveway, down by the street. Arin was desperately seeking cover, when a UPS truck came up her long driveway. She'd forgotten it was the expected date for the delivery of something she'd ordered. She dove behind a bush, praying the driver hadn't seen her. Her heart was pounding so hard and fast that it sounded like a drum beat -- would the driver hear it, and investigate?

Luckily, she didn't have to sign for the package. She waited breathlessly while he stood on her porch a minute or two, ringing the bell, then left the package and drove off. She was so excited that she got onto her belly on the grass and humped it until she came. That evening it took a long tub soak, followed by a shower using a loofah, to scrub off the grass stains from the front of her body. Ironically, the package being delivered was a complete set of steel body shackles, like those used for the more violent prisoners.

Those same shackles came into play on a day when Arin had an inspiration of how to give up even more control. During the morning, fully dressed, she strolled down her driveway and placed the key to the shackle locks near the base of her mailbox. Returning to her house, she stripped bare and locked herself into the shackles. She was now stuck like that until it could get dark enough for her to sneak to the mailbox. She did the normal things, like vacuuming, cooking, dishes and laundry, but the shackles made her almost helpless and were very restricting, which constantly reminded her of her loss of control.

Finally, when she judged it was dark enough, she started the arduous journey down the grass beside her driveway, since she didn't want to walk on the gravel with bare feet. The ankle chains prevented her from taking normal strides, and they tended to snag on twigs and taller grass, almost tripping her. The air was cool, and Arin's nipples hardened like diamonds in reaction. She had to bend over to reach them with her chained hands to give them a few pleasureful tweaks.

But she couldn't dawdle, since every minute that passed increased her chances of being discovered. She couldn't believe how much traffic went along her road. Perhaps it was a normal amount, but now she was hyperaware of their passing. Car after car went by on the roadway, their headlights flashing briefly across her lawn. She crouched low every time she heard a car coming, and hoped that the steel wouldn't glint in their lights and attract attention. It was scary and thrilling.

Her fright skyrocketed when she started searching blindly around the mailbox and didn't find the key right away! Had she forgotten exactly where she put it? If a car came by now, its headlights would be on her like a spotlight! There was no place to hide, and she would surely be discovered! Thoughts flashed through her mind, powered by her fertile imagination. She imagined being spotted. The driver stopping. A man getting out. Seeing her chained and naked. Gagging her and dragging her into his car. Taking her someplace, maybe deep in the woods, or maybe to his home. Using her sexually over and over. Maybe inviting his buddies to come and have her too. She was almost fainting as these thoughts flooded her mind. But her body was reacting viscerally, with her pussy lips puffing and her cunt lubricating. As scary as that scenario was, it was also obscenely arousing, since she'd have ceded all control to that stranger!

She had to find that key! Taking a calming couple of breaths, she mentally envisioned herself placing the key, noting its position relative to the base of the mailbox. Her hands slowly swept the grass there... and... found the key! Shaking with relief, Arin considered uncuffing herself right there, and racing back into her house. But now that she had the key, she decided to retrace her shackled journey slowly back to the house, enjoying the heady sensations that her fright had stirred up in her depths. When she was safely back in her house, and had removed the chains, she took two dildos and used them to penetrate both her cunt and ass. Watching herself in a full length mirror, she fucked herself to one orgasm after another, until she was exhausted.

So Arin learned something new that night. Being restrained was exciting, but her arousal was multiplied immensely when risk was involved. Risk added powerfully to her experiences, so she sought ways to add more risks.

For instance, she worked out a method with ropes attached to the bottom feet of her bed. Those ropes had loops that she could slip over her ankles to hold her legs spreadeagled. She could loop the chain between her handcuffs through a hook on the bed's headboard, immobilizing herself fairly well. The handcuff key was held by an electromagnet over her head, and the power to that magnet was on a timer. She did keep a cell phone she could reach for an emergency, but a rescuer would have to break down the door, and would find her naked, bound like this. As she laid there, awash with excitement, she wondered, "Did I lock all the doors and windows? What if someone calls me, who knows I must be home? What if someone comes to my door? What if I can't get the key, because I miss it when it drops?"

The last fear proved prophetic. The timer expired. The key dropped. She missed it! It bounced off her hand, and went just out of reach, even with her sliding the handcuff chain as far as she could across the hook! Panicking, Arin squirmed on the bed. She was panicked, yes, but also unbelievably turned on. Soon a stream of cunt juices weeping out of her sex slit was puddled under her ass. Would she really have to dial for help?

During her struggles, one of her ankle loops had slipped down her foot. Wriggling her toes and foot, she managed to free that leg. She used those toes to push the ankle loop down and off her other foot. With both legs free, she bent herself, working her toes up near her hands. Straining, and after several attempts, she managed to bump the key within reach. Sobbing with relief, she undid the cuffs. But with that relief came a powerful need for sexual release. Her hand went to her sopping, slobbering pussy, and for the first time, Arin worked her entire fist into her cunt. She fisted herself, while using her other hand to pluck at her nipples and clit. The resultant orgasm was magnificent, causing her to briefly lose consciousness! When she regained awareness, her fist was still wedged inside her vaginal tunnel!

Now Arin knew she craved not only restraints and risk -- she also craved fucking and even physical chastisement. Both of those elements would add to the feelings of loss of control that she sought. So she got more creative with machines that incorporated timers and solenoids. She bought a fucking machine, which she could set to activate during the last 15 minutes of her 'captivity' on her bed. This machine would ravish her pussy, and it wouldn't stop, even if she was shrieking with multiple orgasms, until its timer expired. That was heavenly.

Similarly, she bought a spanking machine, that had electrical solenoids that controlled special, built-in handcuffs on a timer. These handcuffs immobilized her, face down, bent over a padded bench. The other part of the machine had digital timers that she set so that it paddled her rather harshly for 10 minutes on her bare ass, after which it would stop, and automatically send a signal to release the handcuffs as well. But the paddling didn't start immediately. She could set another timer that would choose a random time -- she set the parameters for at least 10 minutes but no more than 25 minutes. That random time made her wait, quivering, unsure of when it would activate. That period of anticipation was hellish. Her main thought was, "What would people think if they found me like this?" It seemed to cause time to slow down, and let her wonder if she'd made a mistake, doing this. But as she tugged at the handcuffs while the machine swatted her ass cheeks to cherry redness, she climaxed, feeling like a slut undergoing a punishment that she richly deserved.

These thrills acted like a drug to Arin. She needed just a little more, each time. Since fear, added to restraints and risks, increased her pleasure, she examined her fears. She settled on the main one -- being afraid to share her secret life with anyone. Thus she started toying with the idea of the ultimate risk in her self bondage ordeals... discovery. How could she flirt with that danger? She put her mind to the task, looking at the devices she already had, how the timers and solenoids worked, and so on. She made a few more purchases, planning for her biggest challenge yet.

She ended up with an idea for a computer driven task. She'd found a game that presented you with random images that were cut up into squares and scrambled. A person clicks on two of the squares to swap their positions. When all the pieces were in their proper location, the puzzle was solved. Arin played the game many times, starting with 16 pieces (a 4 by 4 grid), then 25 (a 5 by 5 grid) and finally played it with 36 pieces, noting carefully how long it usually took her to solve this most complex version. As she sat at her desk, playing this game, she practiced with a trackball, because she knew that she wouldn't be able to use a regular computer mouse for what she was planning. The trackball turned out to be very easy to use, rolling it with her thumb, and clicking with her index finger.

She had a lock box with a 4 digit combination lock that could be set remotely via Bluetooth. This sophisticated computer game could transmit a random code to the lock, and, once its puzzle was solved, would then display that code on the computer screen, allowing Arin to unlock and open the box. Of course, she planned to have the key to her cuffs in that box. As an added failsafe, 10 minutes after that game was solved, or even showed no user activity, it would automatically set the lock code to all zeroes, and pop open the box.

That completed the setup of the challenge. Now to address the risk factor. Arin set up 3 high quality webcams near her bed. One was attached to the ceiling, looking straight down. Another was next to the bed, giving a side view. Next to that camera was the computer screen. At the foot of the bed, she placed the fucking machine, with the third camera slightly above it, looking down the rod that terminated in the phallic dildo at its tip. She added a bank of lights that pointed at one of her white bedroom walls. When those lights came on, the room lit up like a movie set.

She took the concept of the solenoid driven cuffs and bolted two near the bottom sides of her bed, placed so she could secure her ankles in them, forcing her thighs to stay wide apart. She attached her wireless trackball to the bed's headboard, close to where her hands would be. For her wrists, she wasn't going to use standard handcuffs this time. These cuffs were independent of each other, locking onto a wrist, and each attached by a cable to a wheel on either side of her bed up near the headboard.

As a finishing touch, Arin programmed times into a master controller which could handle the devices like the lights, webcams and the fucking machine. To give herself a safety margin, she programmed one of the master controller timers with three whole minutes longer than her longest time spent solving the puzzle. She felt she was ready. As she undressed to get onto her bed, her heart was fluttering, and her breathing was shallow but fast. Her panties were completely soaked as she slipped them off. She knew what she was risking, and she'd never been so aroused in her life.

Naked, she closed the cuffs at her ankles, securing them until either she solved the puzzle, or the failsafe kicked in. Resting on her back, she closed the cuff on her left wrist, and then hesitated. Currently, the computer screen showed the word 'ABORT" in large red letters. If Arin clicked that now, before securing her right wrist, all locks would open and the game wouldn't launch. Once she closed the cuff on her right wrist, the game would start, and there would be no turning back.

Her heart was now pounding so fast and hard that her nipples were visibly vibrating from its actions. She was scared, but she'd also never felt so alive. She closed the right cuff. The timers started, and the 36 piece scrambled image appeared. She took a second to guess what the unscrambled image probably looked like. Her hand went to the trackball, and started rolling it. The cursor on the screen went awry. "Oh my god! What's going on?" Arin said aloud. It took her precious minutes to realize that the trackball, suspended above and behind her head was actually upside down from the way it'd been on her desk. Her instinctive hand motions kept moving it the opposite direction from the way she'd intended!

More precious minutes passed. Arin was gradually compensating for the inverted position, teaching herself how she now had to move her thumb, but it was taking much longer than she'd planned. Too long. She was sweating now, concentrating hard. The puzzle was only about half solved when the first 'warning' of sorts occurred. The bank of lights brightened, lighting up the room! Arin groaned, realizing that she'd have to work faster.

She had perhaps three fourths of the puzzle solved, when the fucking machine sprang into life, activated, like the lights, by the timers in the master controller. Arin really began to panic now, as the fucking machine dildo slid forward, stretching her pussy as it entered her, and then began its relentless in and out strokes. Arin knew she was almost out of time! Being fucked vigorously was also threatening to break her concentration. She actually moved two correctly placed sections of the image out of position, and had to quickly put them back.

Finally, she only had the last two pieces to swap and the puzzle would be solved. She clicked on the first piece, when she heard a sound that chilled her blood. A motor activating. The two wheels near the top of her bed began rotating, reeling in the cables, and Arin's hand was dragged off the trackball! Sobbing with frustration, she felt her wrists dragged sideways until she ended up spreadeagled, the dildo churning inside her cunt.

To her horror, Arin saw the indicator on one of the webcams light up! It was transmitting. That meant that her pre-programmed Email was being sent out. That message went out to her relatives and friends, and it had instructions for how to access her cameras. She prayed that no one was at their computer at that very moment. Maybe no one would get the message until it was too late. Once the failsafe kicked in, Arin would be able to free herself and turn off the power to the cameras. She looked at the computer screen, seeing the view from her webcams displayed there, slowly cycling from one view to the next. That same screen showed a visitor counter, which still had a '0' glowing, indicating no one was looking at her webcams yet.

Arin struggled, trying desperately to get free, but it was hopeless. The stretched out position the cuffs held her in made it difficult to do much more than writhe her torso, and the dildo reaming her cunt made even movement at her pelvis difficult. That's when the visitor counter silently displayed a '1' -- someone was actively looking at her camera feed! She tried to avert her face, which was a waste of time, because, as an added risk, she had her name and phone number scrolling continuously along the bottom of the screen. At her next quick glance, the counter displayed '2' in glowing green.

Knowing that two people were now looking at her, she whimpered, and thrashed on the bed. That may have been a bad idea, because the contraction of her muscles caused her to experience a breathtaking orgasm. The piston motion of the phallus pressed her glistening cum juices out to gleam wetly on her thighs in a lewd display, caught perfectly by the camera at the foot of the bed.

Her eyes closed as she rode the wave of orgasm. When she opened them again, and refocused on the screen, she saw '10' on its display! As she watched, transfixed, that number rapidly climbed until it reached '47' and paused there. She certainly hadn't sent out that many messages!

Thereafter, she watched the numbers climb rapidly, her mind reeling. She had to imagine that viewers were calling or texting their friends, frantically telling them to go to her webcams. Probably telling them that they won't believe what a show this bitch is putting on, live, unless they see for themselves.

Caught up in the moment, Arin didn't realize it right then, but she was experiencing what she sought the most -- complete loss of control. The restraints held her in their unrelenting grip. The fucking machine reamed her cunt ceaselessly. The number of onlookers was climbing so fast that she stopped looking at the dizzying update. She'd lost control of who was being allowed to learn her secret. Of who was allowed to see her naked body in the throes of orgasm. Because as she started cumming again, she looked at the computer screen and saw her cunt spewing, splashing her nectar out onto the base of the plunging phallus. The overhead view showed her nude, spreadeagled body, with a spreading wet stain originating at her crotch. The side view showed her sweaty tits weaving and bouncing, surely dragging some attention away from her cunt.

Her breathing was getting ragged, as one climax was quickly followed by another, since the fucking machine never paused, and her swollen clit was being directly stimulated by contact with the raised fake blood vessels decorating the sides of the phallus. Arin surrendered. Any struggles her body was doing now were purely reflexive. There was absolutely nothing she could do but let go and experience her bodily sensations and her emotions. She was not really thinking now. She was a series of orgasms.

When the master controller deemed time was up, the fucking machine stopped and withdrew the phallus, leaving a gaping, raw looking red cunt tunnel in view. Arin's fully engorged clit was clearly visible until the light bank dimmed, and the room returned to normal lighting levels. The cables at her wrist went slack, and the lock box popped open, the failsafe having released the key. The webcams went dark. As Arin unlocked her wrists, she glanced at the computer screen. Stunned, she saw the number '1834' as the final count of viewers! She was wearily unlocking her ankles, when her phone started to ring.

12