All Comments on 'Arianna'

by Firehawk92

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Sensual

This is one really hot and sensual story. I found myself identifying with Lana, felt her yearning but also her fear of being rejected by the one she loved. I loved the plot and character development. Keep writing.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 9 years ago
Fuck that was good.

Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and has clearly a lot of potential.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Excellent first story. Can't wait to read more

TwixleTwixleabout 9 years ago
Sophie was a nice touch

I loved how Sophie played out her fantasy. I see a threesome coming in the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

Firehawk92Firehawk92about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

Thank you all for the input I appreciate it. I have received feedback on the lack of a chapter number in the title, and I will keep that in mind for future submissions (since I'm new at this I don't know that I can change it now). It was my intention however that this act as a standalone story, with the events taking place here having little bearing on the consecutive chapter (Their relationship being the exception of course). Hope that clears things up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Drunk

Somehow I fail to find a story, finding it necessary to be drunk to have sex is totally without merit, sisters or not. No need to write more about this wasted story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really hot, great story.

love2lickmlove2lickmabout 9 years ago
awesome story!

you are a talented writer!

i loved the build-up to the enevitable.

can't wait for more of these 2!

would like to see them doing some pee play.... :)

kr279kr279about 9 years ago
Fucking GOOOOOD!!!

Waiting for nxt installment......

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 9 years ago
A Good Read - Well done

A superb start, well done, can't wait for more.

romantic_Mauromantic_Mauabout 9 years ago
superb, exceptional...

hey... I'm just a guy who really loves romantic stories, and this is definitely one of the best I've ever heard... the act of love flowing and spiraling up after the forbidden has been overcome is so mystical, so sacred!

i envy you for your experiences, and I deeply admire you for your courage in your situation. I've also been in a situation where my true true love had been so angry and disappointed at me, it just evokes the most exacerbating feelings of vulnerability, weakness, and doom, as you stand there, heartbroken and confused, lost with no idea of how to fix things, truly fearing the outcome of the situation...

I'm so glad that it turned out so lovingly for you... I sincerely can't imagine the sheer amount of happiness and pleasure that you felt there in that last scene...

flawless talent, keep it up hon

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Truly beautiful

Wonderful, lusty romance. Well earned five stars.

saintdicksaintdickalmost 9 years ago

You are definitely off to a good start! Had to give it 5 stars.

Welcome to Literotica, keep up the good work. No pressure! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 Stars...

Very good, look forward to the next instalment. Very erotic and wonderfully paced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Interesting story, but you ought to work on your first person narration. You tell the story from first person point of view but you provide information to the reader that the main character wouldn't know--which is the style of third person. Just letting you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome start

I need about 12 more chapters! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please explore more of the side after they get together

ybnrmalatallybnrmalatallabout 8 years ago
Pretty good.

I read this a long time ago. Ended up re-reading it and decided I should vote. The whole scenario is what gets me. The writing could use some work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE

Please. Write more of this. i wish you all the time, energy, and desire possuble to write the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great 5 stars

fantastic story, great devellopment and characters, i would reeeeeally love to see more chapters.

now, 5 stars plot, lanna was ultra real and that play with sophie was great, it kept the romance clime but aded spicyness to guarantee that the story could warm up quickly without getting dull.

now, your writting could get some improviment, i cant tell about grammar (you might have realized, english is not my prime language) but your technics failed in a feel moments, you mixed first and third person in a bad way, but overall, a great 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

more please :)

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 5 years ago
OUT FUCKING STANDING!!!

I was entranced from the very beginning all the way to the end. Live, Los, issues, incredibly descriptive sex...this one had it all!!! I applaud you and pray you continue soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good until

The phrase lick your sisters pussy...huge eye roll. Also hate when characters constantly refer to each other as sis don't know any siblings that do that it's really annoying and its in a huge majority of stories on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous