All Comments on 'Arianna's Tale Pt. 03'

by Firefly_Writing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

How in the world did this girl end up as Miss Aria? I can't wait to find out.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTAF ?? Why is the story labelled as BDSM ? Drugging someone kidnapping them and presumably being subjected to rape and abuse in upcoming chapters is NOT BDSM. It’s human trafficking./ modern day slavery. Just because you will have acts that are associated with BDSM does not mean that whatever happens to her can be considered as BDSM. She is not in a position where she can freely say no, there is NO CONSENT.

I have no issues whatsoever with “pet/ pony play” kink it’s not something that I’ve ever tried, as part/ whole of a healthy BDSM scene/ lifestyle I’m sure it’s very enjoyable. Presenting it like this is why the everyday “vanilla folks” think were all freaks. It’s really disappointing because I was hoping to read a BDSM story but there isn’t one here. I’m guessing a combination of Stockholm Syndrome and “magic cock” make her a convert. Women can and do orgasm from rape, it’s a physiological response it doesn’t mean that they want to be raped.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she is indeed Aria from the "Clover"-story, as Harga suggested, this would abolutely destroy my enjoyment and interest in said story about "Clover"

Firefly_WritingFirefly_Writingover 2 years agoAuthor

@Harga @Anonymous

This story has no relation whatsoever to Pony Tales. It is is separate idea I had and one that I wanted to explore.

@Anonymous/Tess

I assure you, there is more to my story than that. It is not about human trafficking. Nor about rape. Nor about sex even. If you take a look at my other story, you'll see I fully understand Safe, Sane and Consensual. I use a default set of tags for my stories and while I do agree the initial lead-up is a bit of a hoge-poge, I can assure you that all appropriate aspects of BDSM will be taken in and considered as a whole. This will have nothing to do with Stockholm Syndrome, I have no interest in penises and every story I've written to date has no 'smut' in it. In fact, I'm 30 parts deep into a BDSM/Ponyplay related story and have yet to introduce so much as a hint of sex because I believe as a whole, BDSM is significantly more beautiful in the emotional and mental aspects than it is in the physical sexual aspects.

I do however, apologize. I do practice BDSM in my RL life and I agree that views in such are not appropriate and will thus put in a request to remove that tag :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, Firefly. That's good to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly_Writing@Firefly_Writing
Gosh. Who IS Firefly? She's a gal who loves to write stories showcasing more of the emotional sides of BDSM and D/s. Something that I find a lot of erotic stories seem to forget about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES