Arian's Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an idea.

I ran home. So intent was I on getting home I didn't even bother to stop at my usual point to dress! I did up the straps on my rucksack and pulled the cross strap over as a kind of bra to hold my big boobs in place as I ran.

I took a quick look in the garden of the summer holiday let next door and the there was no sign of life in the place and their big people carrier wasn't on the drive. I unlocked my back door with the key strung on my pack. I rushed Benny into the house and tore open one of his foil packs of food and piled it into his bowl, checking his other bowl was still full of water.

As he ate I ran upstairs and taking my shower scrunchie I rinsed it under the hot water, added gel and scrubbed at my pussy. I rinsed and dried off, then I did my arm pits and the other sweaty places.

I picked up my body spray and used it, avoiding my vaginal area, then picked up my favourite perfume liberally spraying myself with it.

I ran back downstairs stopping in the garage to get my large green sleeping bag and bed roll and I said a fond goodbye to Benny and hugged him, just in case I wasn't back for a while. He trotted upstairs and took his position at the top.

I walked back to the woods, and found myself back at the pool. I looked around for the perfect spot and saw it; on a slightly raised point looking down on the pool and with a screen of fine greenery across it. I threw out my bed roll and it inflated itself, then I lay my sleeping bag across the top, unzipped it and lay down on them. I didn't know how long I was going to be there.

I knew how long I could leave Benny on his own and I desperately hoped I wouldn't have to stay here too long.

I pulled one side of the bag over me as there was a faint breeze coming through the valley the pool was in.

I woke with a start to a clatter of sticks. There he was, Mike, the man I had wanked myself off to the thought of him taking me. He pottered around the camp arranging various things and then he stopped in his tracks.

He saw my green string hanging in the entrance to his shelter. As I watched he smiled and picked them off of the branch I'd hung them on. He stretched it across his fingers and spread them imagining what they would look like on me. He turned the around, I guessed imagining them pulled across my bottom, and I blushed. Then I saw that he'd seen the white patch I'd made such an effort to leave on them.

He stared long and hard at them, and to my amazement and delight pushed the crotch to his nose and closed his eyes. From my position behind my foliage screen I could see that he didn't sniff, he breathed me in.

He smiled.

He looked around and I scrunched down a little bit. He tucked my panties into the pocket on his T-shirt, opened his pack and took out a cooker very similar to mine and then back to his shelter for the mug he'd left behind.

He filled it with water straight from the pool, and I thought about the pee that I'd left in there and the tiny gush of girl come that must have come out.

He placed it on the lit cooker and stepped back, taking a deep breath, then closing his eyes and breathed in the warm summer afternoon air. He nodded his head as if making a decision and pulled off his T-shirt. His torso looked even better than it had the few days before when I'd looked at it. Next he unbuttoned the three quarters he'd been wearing and pushed them down, taking his stretchy boxers with them.

There it was: that long semi-soft manhood that had sprayed me with come, and that I'd been dreaming of and had made myself come not two hours before with the thought of him between my thighs and fucking into me.

He took my panties from his discarded shirt and sat down by his cooker and lay back, enjoying the sun on his skin, the same way I had.

Lazily he began to pull at his prick and I watched as it stretched out to its full anger, the spongy head standing red and proud. He closed his eyes, rolled to his side and held the Maggie scented cotton to his face and pulled for his life. Shit didn't he pull at himself, his face showed the strain of it and as my hand wandered down to fuss between my legs, he started to cry out in a slow warble and just as I felt my familiar tremble and rushed to catch up his white discharge blasted from him in a long arc, and again I was stunned and excited by the volume and I struggled to hold back my noises.

I rolled onto my back and came, my hips trembling and bucking slightly as I went into sexual overdrive and then shutdown.

I came round and rolled back over to see that Mike had finished and was gently squeezing out the remainder of his semen and grinning, wiping his hand on the grass. He lay flat, and took a breath, then stopping to look down at his cooker and the now boiling water.

"There's enough water for two cups Maggie," he called out looking up into the trees. He knew I was there!

He didn't know where mind you, and was obviously looking out. I bit my lip and grinned laying lower. Desperately excited and wanting to get up but also wanting to tease him.

"I can't see you Maggie," he shouted with a smile, "but I can definitely smell CK1, and that isn't a smell that occurs in any Welsh woodland I've ever been in before."

I giggled like a nervous teenager and stood up stifling my laughter, my fingers clasped in front of me with a bit of spin. The fact that I was a thirty four year old teenager standing stark naked in front of a man I'd met once before but he'd seen all of me naked now for the fourth time. Our only physical contact had been a single kiss on the cheek when he left me a few nights before, unless you consider being sprayed with his come 'physical contact'.

"Hi Mike!" I said waving and bending to retrieve my sleeping bag and mat. I trotted down from my high point, my large breasts bouncing unfettered, nipples hard and pointing directly at him. I even felt my pussy flushed and damp, resisting the temptation to grab it.

I stepped down to where he was and we did one of those cheek to cheek kissy things. It was very sweet and I think he was as pleased to see me as I was to see him.

"Where's the boy?" he said.

"Left him at home," I said, "he would have given me away."

"Yeah," he grinned, "Much better that Calvin Klein did it instead." I laughed and felt my boobs wiggle the slightest bit. Mike looked down at them, "May I touch them?" he asked.

I nodded and felt his fingers lightly caress the sides of my tits, then taking one in each he softly raised them, taking them gently like they were the most precious and delicate fragile things. Next he cupped them and pressed them to me. Before I knew it he was ducking his head down to feast on my erecting nipples and he drew them into his mouth, pulling them hard and I felt the gentlest scrape of his teeth against them.

I closed my eyes and pulled his face into my chest, running my fingers through his dark hair.

"Mike," I gasped as I felt his hand at the small of my back.

"Mmmhh?" he muttered looking up at my face without taking his lips from my nipples.

"Can we..." I said, stopping when I felt his tongue rasp across my most sensitive breast flesh. He stopped nursing on me and stood up taking my hands.

"Sorry Maggie, it's this place," he said stroking the side of my face, "look, can we... perhaps we can go back to your place and have that dinner we spoke of." He bent and kissed me lightly on the lips for the first time. "Shit, if we stay in this enchanted woodland I'll end up falling on you I won't be responsible for my actions."

All I was going to say was, 'can we get more comfortable,' not stop him from what he was doing. This was the most sexy I'd ever felt in my life ever and while I was hardly blushing and virginal, I wasn't sure I could walk away from my... his... OUR woodland without satisfaction.

"Of course," I said coming back to reality, "Grab your gear."

"How about we drink our coffee first?" he beamed a smile at me.

We sat down next to his tiny cooker and he took the metal pot off of the top and poured it into our two mugs I'd set up for the purpose. I sat down, feeling a wet stickiness on my arse. I was sat in the come he'd splashed out, not five minutes before. I wriggled my bottom just the tiniest bit against it.

"Oh," he said, "you're sat in my... err..."

"Yeah," I replied, "don't worry, I'll wash it off before we walk back, at least you didn't shoot it all over me like you did last time."

He smiled in remembrance,

"Oh yeah," his penis stirred slightly, "Might take me a few minutes," he beamed back at me, "fucking hell..."

We both looked down. Despite shedding his seed across his own Welsh woodland not five minutes ago, that huge cock of his was growing back to its normal splendid size.

I drank my spring water coffee and felt a sexual thrill roll through me. I wanted to reach out for it, but Mike solved the problem for me, and stood up.

"I'm so sorry Maggie," he said, "It's uncontrollable." He grinned, "Let's go eat something interesting!"

"I can think of something," I said, and put a hand to my mouth straight away. "Sorry Mike, that was uncalled for, I... I'm not normally like this."

"Don't worry Maggie," he grinned and gently stroked my hair and the side of my face. "Let's go and have dinner."

He took my hand and we walked naked back through his woods and into my woods where we put on our clothes again.

We sat in my kitchen and ate scrambled eggs on toast and drank mug after mug of tea chatting and laughing and getting to know each other properly.

He was a year older than me, the son of a thoracic surgeon father and a general practitioner mother, he'd gone to a reasonable school, got reasonable exam results and studied hard. He joined the Marine Cadet Corps and learned to enjoy the outdoor life and to build shelters and camp rough. He went to college then medical school and after he completed his training, he was talent spotted by the head of Urology for the health trust he worked for and he started to study that aspect, and ten years on he was a consultant. He lived in a first floor flat in Kennington, a leg stretch from my old haunts of Battersea, had been in several longish relationships but never the right one.

I told him about my growing up in rural Gloucestershire, my school teacher Mum dying of breast cancer just as I was sitting my A levels, but still getting into Trinity Oxford to read English, meeting Jonathan and my ten years of not being married to my University sweetheart, and our falling apart just a year and a bit gone and my move to Wales. I told him that my sister and her husband and two kids lived in London, my retired civil servant Dad was living just outside of Bristol now he was on his own and getting older, and of course, all about my wonderful dog.

Benny and Mike had hit is off straight away. Being boys they just seemed to click straight away, and they could share a look and just get what the other one was thinking about. Mind you Mike said that I shared that self-same faculty with him; what I do know is Benny likes who he likes and kind of puts up with everyone else. He rarely growls at anyone or anything, the only reason I know that he is capable of such a noise is that he will sometimes growl or huff and puff when he's dreaming and all of his legs start running at once. So funny.

So after our late evening meal he suggested that he go back to his woods and sleep; my second bedroom was an office now and my tiny sofa was just big enough for him and me to sit on, not a big bloke like him to stretch out on.

I did think of inviting him to sleep with me, after all he'd seen me naked, had watched me masturbate myself to orgasm and had ejaculated in front of me a couple of times, once actually on me.

But sitting there on the sofa, fully dressed in front of the TV playing to itself in the corner sipping on a glass of wine that 'live for the sexual second', 'orgasm in the only option' person had disappeared and we were just sat there like any other couple smiling nicely to each other, our closeness of two hours ago gone, disappeared in a textile moment. Not three hours ago we wanked and he was sucking my nipples and I was cradling his head and considering laying down with him; shit, I'd even suggested that we could eat each other!

The night was a warm one and at a little before eleven, he stood and said that he was heading back into the woods and his tiny shelter. My brain was screaming that I should just grab him and take him to bed and fuck him.

So as he rose to take his leave, I put an arm on his,

"Can I come with you?"

He beamed his pleasure to me,

"That would be lovely," he said and took my hand. By the back door was my still rolled sleeping mat and bag and we headed out of my back door with Benny in tow. I turned and locked the door and as I came back round there was Mike stood in my path, and he kissed me. I grinned in the last of the summer daylight and kissed him back. It was my first bout of that really passionate kissing that lovers take part in, eyes closed, tongues melding and mashing; hot, sexy and wonderful.

He took my hand and we walked through the woods the last rays of the sun fading to a full moon. We walked and talked again, him not letting go of my hand the entire time. We looked mostly at each other and I now realise that we just knew the way, even though it was dark.

We reached our camp site by the pond and I lay out my bed roll and sleeping bag and retrieved his from his shelter, it was such a warm night that I just knew we wouldn't need any coverage other than that. His sleeping bag was a different pattern so there was no joining the together to make one bed but I did lay the two bed rolls up close and lay his open sleeping bag down open then lay mine partially in it.

While I was doing that he was setting up his camp stove and filling this metal pot with stream water and making our last coffee of the night. I padded over to one of the smaller clutches of bushes and dropped my trousers for a final pee. I quite decided that I was going to strip, and did so. But this time I left my string panties on and raised the sides high on my hips like I'd seen the underwear models do.

As Mike poured the two sachets of coffee into the two mugs I appeared in the moonlight.

"Wow Maggie, that's a view that was worth coming back for!"

"Pleased you liked it!" I said with a rather embarrassing squeak to my voice and did a little twirl so he could watch my arse, and sat down on my bed and crossed my legs. He handed me my coffee and I took it with a smile. Being naked with this sexy man was starting to really get to me and I decided to lay down.

I pulled the bag up to my boobs but not over them I must add and lay back, resting on my elbow and sipping my coffee that steamed in the moonlight. Mike stood and skinned down his trousers and his pants, and pulled is T-shirt over his head. Once done he walked to the same bush and let go a similar stream from his still impressive weapon.

Once finished he walked back to the pond and washed his hands. Standing and straightening his back he came back to his part of the bed and lay down next to me slipping into his sleeping bag. We drank our coffee in companionable silence grinning at each other; I watched him staring at my tits and the nipples erected partially under the cool breeze in our hollow but mostly as a result of his scrutiny. I raised up slightly so he could better appreciate them.

I wasn't always proud of my tits. I was a bit of a Tomboy and hated them when they first grew and they were always sore, especially when I came on. Then everything else shaped and moved where it needed to, and my sister taught me all about make-up and explained that things would get better. Mum wasn't prudish, just a child of her time and she seemed terrified at the thought of one of her daughters getting pregnant without being married.

As I entered the last year of my A levels her breast cancer was discovered once it was quite advanced and despite operations and chemo she passed away as my exams approached. Being my Mum she told me that I had to concentrate on my exams and not worry about her and her 'ailment'.

Dad was inconsolable but again like Mum tried to rise above the misery, and he chose to drive me to my college each morning for my exams and, little did I know it, would sit in the car park and wait for me to come out. The silly old sod even parked in a different spot so I wouldn't know.

My lovely sister took me further under her wing after accidentally (so she said) walking in on me naked in the bathroom and starting her 'Maggie upgrade' once she saw what a great body I had.

She loaned me clothes that showed it all off, the first of which was a Wonderbra under my normally plain linen blouse unbuttoned to show my new cleavage. I can still remember my burning cheeks as she dragged me into the ladies toilets in the pub I'd met her and her mates in.

"Where's the Wonderbra!?"

I pulled the edge of my blouse back and showed her the strap.

"It's not very comfortable," I said.

She'd scowled and hissed that Wonderbra's weren't about comfort, they were about shape, and pulled me into a cubicle. She undid my jeans, grabbed a handful of the linen at each side and tucked them in folding the loose material flat. Next she refastened my jeans, tucked my previously boring white blouse as she wanted it, to show off my slim waist, then undid the buttons down further than I ever had before. Two minutes followed while she 'fixed' my make-up, eyes and lips as she put it, and she took my hand, adding a simple 'trust me sugar' and kissing my cheek.

She took me back out to the bar, the previously boring wallflower burst into bloom.

"Hey Guys," she gushed to her now enlarged group of friends, "this is my little sister Maggie, out to celebrate the end of her A level exams!" I shook hands with people, some of which I knew quite well having seen them grow up with my sister. I was welcomed and bought a drink by one of the boys I knew and he and his peers wouldn't leave my side for the whole evening. We flirted a bit and at least two of them asked me to go on a date with them. I didn't but was most impressed with the attention I'd got just for showing off some cleavage.

My confidence soared as did the offers of dates and the number of people that I hung around with. At University I started to take advantage of the attention that my full figure got me, and I did rather lose the boyishness. I had many young undergraduates boys (and a couple of girls) approach me and ask me out on a simple date all the way up to direct offers of sex (both girls for instance).

I loved it and went on a few dates, and while I loved the attention I didn't want to be branded a slut by sleeping with everyone in my first year.

I didn't lose my virginity until halfway through my second year and it was to Jonathan. The one man that didn't seem to want to get into my knickers was the one that did - everyone thought that Jonathan was gay or at the least bi-sexual but we were tutorial buddies and just fell in together with our various classes and lectures. I think it was because he showed almost no interest in me other than as a study companion that I found him so attractive.

After an evening of drinking cocktails at an Oxford Union dinner we retired to my rooms and after an hour or so heavy petting and putting off the inevitable we broke open the condom I'd kept in my handbag since we were given them at some Fresher's event and we both took each-others virginities. It was very nice and not painful at all.

On reflection I think that Jonathan was unsure of his exact sexual proclivities but did rather enjoy intercourse and orgasms whoever they happened to be with. He liked me I know but don't think he was ever in love with me, not in the same way that I loved him. I too enjoyed sex and as soon as Jonathan and I became an item I went on the pill. A few years later of course I discovered that due to some probable childhood or juvenile infection my reproductive organs were pretty much frazzled.