Aria's Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think Em? Up for a little double fucking?" Spencer teased, before quickly adding, "Ready to fuck our girls up the butt side by side like the little asss sluts they are?"

"Y, yes." Emily stammered.

Spencer just smirked, "Just try and keep up."

"Hey!" Emily whined, "I will."

While Emily might like to pretend it was simultaneous the truth was that Spencer started sodomising Aria at least a full minute before she worked up the courage to start butt fucking Hanna. Although when she did Spencer ordered her with a smile, and Hanna with a loud cry of mostly pleasure, both of which caused Emily to smile bashfully.

Then she did her best to focus on her girlfriend again, even though it was extremely distracting with Spencer ass fucking Aria besides them. Which should have been weird and off-putting, but somehow it wasn't. It was fun and exciting, and more importantly, it was so intimate. Like in an extremely bizarre way they were solidifying their friendship and giving each other a memory they would treasure forever.

Hanna certainly felt that way, which she admitted was super weird, but in the same way kind of appropriate. The four of them had just always been so close, to the point where they were inseparable. Really the only thing missing was the missing member of their group, Alison DiLaurentis, ass fucking another girl the other side of her. Or being ass fucked by another girl.

Only no, Alison was definitely a top. Although she had to admit, while Alison was much nicer now Hanna was kind of glad she wasn't here now, so she could share this intimate moment with Aria and Spencer, but especially Aria who spent the entire time holding her hand, smiling at her and whispering words of encouragement.

Those things had been particularly welcome during the initial anal penetration, which was pretty much just as bad as Hanna had imagined it would be, but to her relief her virgin back passage pretty much welcome the rest of Emily's cock into it. Sure, she felt unnaturally stretched back there, and kind of like she needed to go to the bathroom, but it also weirdly felt good.

Then once the full length was inside her and Emily started pumping it in and out of her forbidden hole Hanna was surprised about just how quickly she felt pleasure. In fact, soon whatever discomfort had been left was a distant memory and all she really felt was increasing pleasure coming from her most private orifice, making her whimper and moan in undeniable joy. Something which didn't go unnoticed by their friends.

"Yes, that's it Han! Moan! Mmmmm, moan while Emily fucks your ass!" Arya gleefully encouraged, before calling out, "Hey Spencer, Hanna is moaning already!"

"I know." Spencer chuckled with delight, "Mmmmm, I can hear her, and at this rate the whole town will hear her before the end. Not that they need to, because it should be obvious to all of them you're a natural bottom, Hanna. Ohhhhhh yes, a born butt slut. Oh Hanna, you were clearly born to be an anal loving bitch who takes it up her ass every single day, just like my sweet Aria. Mmmmm, you better watch out, Em, because if you're not careful some other top will try and steal a bottom of Hanna's calibre right from under you. Not me of course. Mmmmm no, I have Aria. But still, you should fuck this little anal whore harder! Yesssssss, come on Emily, really put Hanna in her place. Show her what she was born to be."

It was true, Hanna was born to be a butt slut. It was so twisted, and perverted, and wrong, but it was true. Hanna saw that now. Her ass had literally been made for fucking, and it was a crime against nature that she hadn't been sodomised before now, because clearly it was her purpose in life. Oh yes, Hanna's reason for existence was to be on all fours, or whatever other position a dominant woman wanted her in, and to be fucked hard and deep in the ass.

Hanna just hoped that Emily could be that woman, because she loved her with all her heart, but she couldn't deny her overwhelming need for butt sex. Yes, if Emily didn't have what it took to properly pound her ass they would just have to work out an arrangement where they were still together while Hanna could go out and be a literal anal whore.

For a few long seconds Hanna became lost in the fantasy of literally whoring her slutty ass out on the streets, charging just $2 a pop so she could be the cheapest anal whore in history. Or better yet to be an anal slut giving it away for free. But no, Hanna needed someone who gave her a proper butt fucking. Like Alison, maybe? Or Mona? Jenna? Spencer? No, not Spencer. Hanna could never do that to Aria, who she now felt more close to than ever.

Although, maybe they could share? Swap tops, or maybe just all be Spencer's bitches? Oh yes, Hanna loved those ideas, and they were just about the only way she could possibly feel closer to her best friends as she did right now.

Aria wasn't thinking about the future now, because she was too focused on the present. Which surprisingly, didn't mean the huge dildo up her own butt, even though normally she could think of little else except receiving that perverted treat again. But this time she had her best friends right beside her, one of them receiving the treat she was now receiving, and seemingly enjoying it just as much as she was, which Aria hadn't thought was possible.

She just loved anal so much, to the point where it was a literal addiction for her, and she didn't think anyone else would love it that much, but clearly Hanna did and it made her feel just so close to her. And hopefully they could be even closer now as they bonded over being anal addicted lesbian bottoms.

Hopefully Spencer and Emily could do the same, except as butt pounding lesbian tops. Because sure, Emily started out a little unsure of herself, but Aria had confidence that if anyone could tutor her into being an amazing ass fucker it was Spencer Hastings. Oh yes, Spencer had always been an amazing tutor, and she had never been more qualified to teach someone about a subject than this, because she didn't have this much practical experience with anything else she had taught.

Also Emily was displaying some natural talent now she was getting more confident with herself, so much so Aria was surprised Hanna didn't beg for more sooner. But that just proved they were even more alike, as surely Hanna was savouring this wonderful moment.

Hanna was, but there was only so much she could hold back, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder, ooooooh Em, pound my ass! Pound my slutty little ass! I wanna cum for the first time with a cock up my ass! Your cock! Ohhhhhhh please Em, oh please, fuck me harder! Drill my little ass hole as hard as you can! Oh fuck! Use it as the fuck hole it is! Make it yours! Oh God Emily, make my ass yours, mmmmm, all yours! Make it yours by fucking it hard and deep and making me cum! Oh fuck! Fuck me, fuck my ass! Ass fuck me, mmmmm, fuck me in the ass, oh Emily! EMILY! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH, AH FUCK!"

About the same time Aria started whimpering with increasing volume, and then just crying out, "Me too, mmmmm fuck me! Fuck my slutty little butt Spence, oooooooh destroy it like only you can. Oh God! Oh yes Spence, fuck my little lesbian butt just like that, ohhhhhhh, just like that, mmmmm, but harder. Come on, please? We both know it's already yours, ohhhhhh, but show Emily and Hanna. Oh God yes, show our friends that Aria Montgomery's butt hole belongs to Spencer Hastings. That it's her personal fuck hole, to use however she wants, ohhhhhhh, whenever she wants, mmmmm fuck! Please? Oh Spencer, fuck me Spencer! Butt fuck me, fuck my butt, ooooooh yessssss, fuck me in the butt, oh shit! Oh Spence! Oh God! Ooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeessssssssssss, OOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

It took longer than Aria would have thought, but inevitably Emily increased her pace. Slowly at first, but eventually one of her friends was brutalising the other's butt hole as hard as she possibly could, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoing throughout the room almost as loudly as Hanna's squeals of ecstasy. Of course it didn't take that long for Hanna to cum.

No, Emily had barely started increasing her pace when Hanna was rendered completely incoherent from her approaching climax, and soon after her cum started squirting out of her cunt, which was fascinating to Aria. Ear piercing, but fascinating. Mostly because she was wandering the entire time if that was how she looked when Spencer gave her an anal orgasm.

Not that she was given much time to contemplate it, because soon she was receiving an anally induced orgasm of her own, completely robbing Aria of her ability to think coherently. Just before that happened she thought how she would love to do this again, as it felt so wonderfully intimate cumming at the same time as Hanna, while their girlfriends fucked them in the ass.

Especially side by side like this, Aria and Hanna still squeezing each other's hands as they receive the greatest pleasure that a couple of anal sluts like them could possibly receive. Besides, now Emily really, really seem to be getting into it, and it would probably be good for her to recreate the moment she found her confidence.

Spencer meanwhile had to keep her thoughts about her friends sparing, as her main focus had to be on the perfect little fuck hole in front of her that she called her girlfriend. Okay, she might have looked over at them once or twice, but that only reconfirmed what she had thought during the build-up to the rough anal sex, and that was that she was so proud of her friends.

Especially Emily. Hanna too, as she had embraced the ass whore she was clearly always meant to be, given that amazing booty of hers, but in this room the blonde was just a fuck hole. Just like her precious Aria. Oh yes, it was Emily who was doing all the work, and for that moment all the nervousness was gone and Emily looked like a confident top putting her bottom in her place.

The confident dominance of Emily, and the shameless submission of Hanna, was just a little too much for Spencer to concentrate on though, as it was pushing her towards her own climax, especially with everything else going on. And it was that everything else she wanted to concentrate on. Aria!

She wanted to concentrate on her beloved Aria, and perhaps more importantly for this precious moment Aria's perfect bubble butt. Because it literally felt like Spencer was born for this. Born to pound Aria's heavenly booty, just as Aria had been born to take hard butt fuckings just like this. Like her ass had literally been made to be fucked. And really, what other explanation could there be for an ass that fuck-able?

More than happy to oblige Spencer's entire world fell away except for the juicy cheeks in front of her which were jiggling with every powerful thrust, the somehow still tight hole in between them, and Aria's squeals of delight. And honestly, even that last thing more or less fell away from her attention as her girlfriend started cumming over and over again like the shameless little anal whore she was.

Well, about the same time she became vaguely aware of Hanna again, if only because her friend was cumming just as hard as her girlfriend, thanks to her other friend, causing a smirk of delight to cross Spencer's face. Then she thought how embarrassing it would be to be outdone by a first timer, so she became even more focus than before.

Of course inevitably the feeling of Aria's juicy butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh just about audible despite the screams of joy from the bottoms and the sheer joy of once again ass fucking the most perfect girlfriend in the entire world, with the most perfect ass in the entire world, combined with the stimulator bashing against her clit caught up with Spencer.

To her credit Spencer powered through that orgasm to ensure that she, and more importantly Aria would have several more, but sadly it was the beginning of the end, and they both knew it. Especially given the added bonus of what was happening beside them. Although their friends collapsed first, which caused a grin to cross Spencer's face, who decided to give everything she had to the butt sex in order to impress them.

Emily was very much impressed by this, but she was also terrified and guilty because of it. Spencer, and especially Aria, looked so beautiful like this. Both of them completely in their element. Both naked except for a huge strap-on which the top was hammering in and out of the bottom's bottom, making them both cum.

More obviously Aria, who's cum was squirting out of her cunt almost constantly, making Emily certainly hope that she had given Hanna even a fraction of that pleasure. But she knew from what they'd just been through Spencer was cumming too, which had taken her by surprise, and resulted in the ass fucking of Hanna ending much sooner than Emily would have liked. Although at that point she wanted to sodomise Hanna forever.

After experiencing the most satisfying climax of her life Emily collapsed down onto Hanna, the two girls collapsing in an exhausted and overwhelmed heap, left to slowly regain their breath and then watch as their friends continued the bum fun. It certainly felt like in retrospect Emily had pounded Hanna's butt just as brutally as Spencer was slamming Aria's ass right now, which was where the fear and the guilt came in, as Emily never wanted to hurt Hanna, but surely that was just what she had done.

And even if it wasn't quite as agonising as it looked in the moment, surely Hanna and Aria would never be able to sit down again. Yet when Aria and Spencer finally collapsed they had barely a second to catch their breath before Hanna surprised her girlfriend with her enthusiasm.

"Wow, that was so awesome!" Hanna beamed.

"Really?" Emily asked nervously, "I... I didn't hurt you?"

"No." Hanna quickly replied, before answering more honestly when Emily gave her a look, "Sure, a little at the beginning, but it was so worth it to have you popping my butt cherry. And I mean, did you see how hard I came! Mmmmm fuck, we are definitely doing that again."

"You should." Aria eagerly agreed, adding in her biased opinion, "Anal is the best."

"Can you honestly say you didn't enjoy it?" Spencer jumped on the chance to interrogate her friend.

Emily bit her lip, blushed, and then admitted, "Honestly... I loved it."

"Yay!" Hanna grinned.

"And if you're sure you want too, I'd love to do it again." Emily continued.

"Oh I don't just want too. I need too." Hanna insisted, "Mmmmm, I swear after that, I'm just as addicted to anal as Aria."

"Yeah, right." Spencer scoffed.

"I am!" Hanna insisted rather childishly, before hesitantly adding, "And I'll be happy to prove it, anyway you want."

"Really..." Spencer grinned wickedly, "Aria, why don't you show our friends what you do after anal to prove what a slut you really are."

"Bring it." Aria beamed.

With an evil grin Spencer rolled onto her back, her dildo coming out of Aria's ass hole fast and quickly with an obscene sound. Instead of being embarrassed Aria cried out in clear disappointment that there wasn't a cock in her ass any more, then slowly got up, turned around and pointed her butt at her friends.

That would have been obscene enough, as Emily could already see how widely stretched her friend's ass hole was, but Aria actually reached behind her and spread her cheeks, emphasising the gape. This made Emily gasp, but she couldn't stop looking behind her at it, and neither could Hanna, and Spencer certainly didn't look away from her current position. The only difference was Emily had an ounce of shame about it.

Spencer clearly didn't, given how she grabbed her phone and took a couple of pictures of her handiwork, causing Emily to exclaim, "Spencer!"

"What? I'm taking a souvenir." Spencer explained as casually as if she was actually on holiday using her phone on something innocent, "Aria loves to see them, don't you sweetie?"

"Yeah I do." Aria grinned shamelessly, "Be sure to send me it."

"Me too." Hanna said hopefully, and then when Emily gave her a look she protested, "What? I think it's hot. And I want something to remember this by."

Emily frowned, but couldn't help herself quipping, "That forgettable, huh?"

"God no! Didn't you hear me? It was amazing." Hanna quickly protested, before realising Emily was teasing her, "I just... I'd like a souvenir."

"You can have one, if you give us one." Spencer negotiated, before realising she was going to need to be specific with her dim friend given the expression on her face, "Let me take a picture of your butt. Mmmmm, let us all have a memory of your first time taking it up the ass. Oh yeah, and do it besides Aria, so I can get you both. Yessssss, both. I wanna see both your bottoms gaping for me and Ems, just as it should be."

"Oh my God yes, I want that! Mmmmm, I want a shot of my ass, freshly fucked for the very first time." Hanna eagerly agreed, before turning to her girlfriend, "Please Em? Let me show off your handiwork."

Emily blushed, but nodded, "Okay."

It wasn't quite as easy for Emily to roll off of Hanna as it had been for Spencer to roll off of Aria. Partly out of exhaustion, but mostly because of inexperience, in the end Emily having to lift herself up and then her dick out of Hanna's butt hole before collapsing beside her girlfriend.

Although actually watching the dildo sliding out of Hanna's ass gave Emily a shot of adrenaline, enough that she was able to stay in place and just stare at the other girl's gaping ass hole for a few long seconds, before allowing Hanna to shamelessly show it off and allow Spencer to take a picture of it.

Or more accurately several, as in a few close-ups of just the gape, a few of Hanna's butt, a few with Hanna looking over her shoulder to make sure it was her, and a few with the two bottoms standing side by side exposing their bottoms.

Although Emily only discovered this a few minutes later after she asked, "Can, can you send me a copy?"

Smirking wickedly Spencer answered, "Done."

"Thanks." Emily blushed.

"You know, you could take a pic Ems." Hanna teased.

"That's okay." Emily blushed again, feeling like she was going to die from embarrassment, especially as she pointed out, "I, I don't think I could do quite as good as Spencer."

"Well, Spence does have quite an eye for this kind of thing." Aria cheeked.

"You mean beauty? Yeah, I do." Spencer grinned, pushing one of Aria's hands off her cheeks so she could give her butt a playful slap, before adding, "But I have more than enough of you both, so go ahead and have your yummy reward for being such a good little anal slut for me."

"Yay!" Aria beamed, before turning around and receiving that reward.

Hanna loved showing herself off like this. It was so twisted, gross and wrong, just like the butt sex which had preceded it. Especially as this and that butt sex had been side by side with Aria. But it was the perfect desert to the main course which had been losing her anal virginity, and thanks to those photos would provide a wonderful reminder to this perverted little moment.

Then just when she didn't think it could get any better Aria turned around, kneeled in between Spencer's legs and wrapped her lips around the head of the strap-on which had just pummelled the deepest part of her butt. The little slut even moaned from tasting her own ass, and it was enough to be heard over the loud gasp Emily let out.

"Oh my God!" Emily exclaimed during that gasp, then after a few long seconds questioned, "Don't you have any limits?"

"No." Spencer said proudly, as she reached down to lovingly stroke Aria's hair, "Aria is a grade A lesbian anal whore who is almost as addicted to going ass to mouth as she is getting her perfect little bubble butt pounded hard and deep! Mmmmm, and I'm betting she's not the only one in this room who is worthy of that grade."