Aria's Gamble Ch. 05

Story Info
How many pets will she have?
4.2k words
4.81
2.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18+ years old**

This is chapter 5, for background please read the previous chapters. This is still pre-written content but as always I will ask for feedback, recommendations, or ideas. Hope you all enjoy!

===================================================================

I rubbed my face, trudging across my apartment in my shorts and tank top. I grabbed a cup of coffee and walked back to my bedroom, smirking as I saw Lace lying on his back. I was surprised he wanted to sleep over. Especially since I told him I wouldn't fuck around with him after our shower. But he just wanted to hang out.

My phone rang and I walked over to my bedside table, sitting down to answer it. "Hello?" I breathed, sipping my coffee as I felt the bed shift.

"Aria, it's Howard," he breathed and I smirked.

"Happy Saturday," I muttered, Lace's hands pushing up under my tank top as they wrapped around me. He started kissing my back and hips, just holding onto me.

"Are you busy this evening?" he started and I smiled, sipping my coffee again as Lace got daring. He slid his hands up to caress my tits, even pinching at my nipples.

"No, I planned on writing a paper for school today. And working on some homework between now and tomorrow. But my evening seems clear," I mused, pulling my hair to the side as I felt Lace's body press up against me. He started kissing and nibbling on my neck, his legs resting on either side of me.

"How would you feel about a dinner with my wife and me?" he offered and I snickered.

"Just a dinner?" I pressed and he sighed. "I'm only asking because I want to be prepared," I explained. Lace laughed quietly, holding me as he laid his cheek against my back.

"Prepared?" Howard sounded confused. I nodded, licking my lip happily.

"I told you I'm a dominatrix. Don't act so fucking stupid all of a sudden," I breathed, sipping my coffee again as I closed my eyes.

"Oh, right uh, just a dinner," he insisted and I smirked.

"Alright, that sounds fine by me. Send me the time and place and I'll meet you two lovebirds there," I hung up, setting my phone down and Lace sighed. "What?" I demanded, drinking my coffee again.

"Can I take you out to dinner too?" he breathed and I smirked, glancing back at him.

"Not until we're officially dating. Don't get too ahead of yourself. I'm testing these fucking waters before I go diving in," I grumbled, the stupid smile on his face irritating me. "Why you smiling like a damn dufus?" I demanded and he laughed, kissing my shoulder.

"Because I'm fucking happy you bitch," he muttered, biting my shoulder lightly. "You're my fucking girlfriend Aria," he sounded like a giddy fucking school girl over it.

"Rules first," I insisted, leaning over to set my mug down.

"Rules?" he breathed and I nodded.

"No public displays of affection at the fucking office," I started and he chuckled. "But, no hiding anything about us outside of the office," I breathed. He was quiet. "And I mean that. If I want to grope your fucking ass in public and tease you, you better fucking let me," I started and he sighed, pressing his forehead to my shoulder.

"Why?" he grumbled and I smiled, crossing my arms.

"See, I knew you couldn't handle dating me!" I started, his arms squeezing around me tightly. "Because if you're my fucking boyfriend I want to do as I please to your damn body. You know I don't give a fuck about what people see or think," I explained and he relaxed, sighing heavily.

"Ok, but just not in front of-"

"Your family? Of course not. I'm not a fucking sicko," I grumbled, but he was quiet. "Oh your friends?" I breathed, pushing out of his arms as I stood up. He slumped over, looking a bit dejected. "Huh, so you're saying you want to date me. But only if I pretend to not be myself around people who might judge you?" I grabbed his hair, tilting his head back so he'd look at me.

"Come on, it's not like that," he mumbled and I tsked, a pained smile tugging at my lips as I pushed his head away.

"My fat fucking ass it's not like that," I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me down onto his lap as he held onto me. "You're so fucking needy," I grumbled as he held me.

"I gave you time to figure out we should date, shouldn't we take time to get used to it too?" he muttered as he pressed his lips into my neck. "Quit being so fucking cranky all the damn time," he chuckled as I grumbled, crossing my arms.

"It's your fucking fault, you make me this way," I insisted, trying to push off him. He laughed, throwing me down onto the bed as he got on top of me. I gasped, pinned under his body. I struggled but failed miserably. He was too fucking strong! "Fuck you," I grumbled as he started kissing at my chest.

"Now that you realize my part in this is by choice," he mused and I scoffed. "Let's make this work!" he insisted, holding my wrists tightly as he held himself over me with a smile. He was sitting on my thighs, his legs straddling mine.

"Why are you naked? And why the fuck are you hard?" I grumbled, glaring at him. He smiled and laughed, biting his lip.

"Because I'm always fucking hard in the morning. And love a good fuck right when I wake up," he shrugged. I rolled my eyes, closing them as I took a deep breath.

"Well too fucking bad. I'm not in the mood," I muttered and he sighed.

"That's fine, just give me a minute of your time," he insisted, letting my wrists go to push my shirt up. I tried to push it down, glaring at him as he pouted. "Please? Your tits are fucking incredible. Just let me jerk off and play with them!" he begged and I sighed, relaxing back into the bed. He was huffing as he wanked his meat, his hand groping and rolling my tits. I had to admit him touching me like that was having its effect on me. He leaned down and sucked on my nipple, teasing it with his teeth and I heard myself moan. "Mmmm, you sure you don't want a good fuck?" he muttered and I grabbed his hair, pulling his head back.

"Test me and see what the fuck happens," I breathed. He laughed, biting his lip as he continued. He tugged and twisted my nipples, caressing the flesh. "I bet you're thinking about what my tits would look like covered in your fucking cum," I grumbled, closing my eyes as I blushed.

"Can I cum on them? I promise to clean you up after," he huffed. I smirked, biting my lip.

"You can cum on them, if you clean me up with your mouth," I countered. "I want to feel you sucking your own cum off my tits, my nipples," I purred, caressing them now as well.

"Oh fuck me," he groaned. I looked up at him, smiling as I tugged on my nipples. His cheeks were flushed, his face heavy with his lust. "How are you so fucking sexy?!" he demanded, leaning onto his hand. He slid up a bit, straddling my ribs as he watched me.

"You're so useless," I muttered, pushing his hands away. He was taking too damn long. I grabbed his hips and pulled him down, pressing my tits together around his shaft. He groaned, his hands on the bed by my face as he thrusted and panted. I watched his face contort with pleasure as I massaged my tits around his shaft. "Grab me a pillow," I muttered and he did, helping me lie it under my head.

"Shit!" he hissed, jerking as I took his tip into my mouth. He adjusted to get up closer, really working at my tits and mouth now as he humped. I grabbed his hands and put them on my tits, reaching back to caress and tease his ass. He was panting and moaning, obviously overwhelmed with his excitement. My fingers slipped into his asshole, probing it gently as I let him have his way with my tits. "Oh fuck!" he pulled away then, kneeling over me as he jerked off violently. He exploded all over my chest and neck. I tilted my head away, closing my eyes to avoid any rogue shots.

"Clean me up," I breathed and he didn't hesitate. His lips were all over my body, his tongue and mouth eagerly working to please and clean me. When he finished I pushed him off me, getting up and sliding my shirt off. "I'm going to shower and work on my homework. I'm not obligated to pay attention to you. Hang out, don't hang out," I waved my hand and he chuckled. I disappeared to the bathroom, locking the door so he couldn't sneak in here. I had a hunch he planned on spending the entire day here before my dinner.

***

"Not dressing up for your date?" Lace demanded as he picked up his shit by the door. He was dressed, getting ready to head out. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Why the fuck would I dress up for simple play things?" I pressed and he smirked. "I'd only dress up for a real date," I muttered, walking toward the door as I slid my sweatshirt on. It was an oversized sweatshirt that was really comfy. I had on black skinny jeans that had a few rips and were a bit distressed.

"You still look amazing," he breathed as I slid my high tops on, pulling my hair up into a messy bun. My hair hung around my face too, as I pushed my glasses up my nose. "Why are you so fucking pretty?" he demanded, holding my face then.

"Drink some water. You're obviously dehydrated and delusional from ejaculating so much," I muttered, pushing his hands away as I grabbed my car keys. He slid his hands into my back pockets, tugging me back toward him.

"I'm not delusional," he muttered and I smirked.

"Then what the fuck are you?" I breathed and he chuckled, kissing my cheek and my neck.

"Infatuated. You're fucking amazing," he muttered and I sighed, crossing my arms. "Next weekend," he breathed and I pulled away, looking at him curiously. "Come over to my place next weekend," he insisted and I smirked.

"You want to be my damn slave that bad?" I teased and he laughed, grabbing my hand and kissing it as he nodded. He started licking and sucking at my fingers and I sighed, blushing as I put my other hand on my hip. "Are you trying to convince me to stay?" I demanded, shoving my fingers into his mouth. He groaned, closing his eyes as he sucked at them. I fingered his tongue, teasing his lips and the inside of his cheeks too.

"Fuck! Why does that feel so good?!" he demanded when I pulled away. I smiled, wiping my hand on his shirt.

"Because you're a damn slut. Every possible place that could turn you on does," I muttered and he smirked. "Not to mention you're a fucking addict, and I'm your drug of choice," I winked, slapping his cheek lightly before turning to the door.

"God that ass is phenomenal," he groped me as I pulled the door open. I swatted his hands away, pointing for him to leave and he sighed, hanging his head like a dejected puppy. I grabbed his ass and he smirked, blushing as he glanced at me.

"I'm buying you a nice collar and leash. Once your cunt is out of the picture, I'm making you mine," I whispered, pushing up to lick and suck on his lips. He shuddered, his hand on my back as he kissed me back. "Get out of my face," I laughed as he pouted when I pulled away.

"So mean," he sighed, walking in front of me. I slapped his ass hard and he looked back at me, blushing as he smiled.

"Don't make that a habit," I warned. He simply nodded, walking off as I locked my apartment door. I drove to the restaurant, surprised it was such a fancy place. When I pulled up there was a valet who looked at me with curiosity and a bit of judgment. Definitely did not fit in. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Uh, hello! How many?" the host asked, looking a bit baffled at my appearance. This was clearly a fine dining establishment. I should have done my damn research before coming out. But then again, I didn't really own anything that would match this level anyway.

"I'm joining a party. Should be a table for three, under Howard?" I muttered and she smiled, nodding. She led me toward what appeared to be a private room, pushing the door open with a gentle knock. I walked in and saw Howard pushing up from the table. He was blushing slightly, wearing a nice sweater and some slacks. The woman next to him stood up, turning to look at me with a warm smile.

"Aria, this is my wife Dominique. Dominique, this is Aria," he gestured between us and she giggled, holding her arms out. She was fucking stunning. I walked over, hugging her awkwardly as Howard smiled, shaking my hand before I sat down. I couldn't get over how incredible she looked. She had voluminous and kinky hair, half of her head braided back as the other side billowed out from her head to her shoulder. She had on a red blouse that had cuts in the sleeves that gaped as she moved her arms. It came up to a turtleneck but there was a deep V-cut in her neckline. She had on a tight skirt as well, with heels. Her skin looked so smooth, her jewelry contrasting the warm, cocoa tones beautifully.

"So you work with my husband?" she asked as I got comfortable. I glanced at him and snickered.

"In a sense, sure. I'm more of a whipping post for my boss whenever their company sends projects down to us," I shrugged and she glanced at Howard warily.

"I told you she's interesting," he chuckled and she giggled, blushing as she glanced at me again.

"I'm a programmer, I do development work in testing environments to create automated processes," I explained and she nodded, seeming intrigued. "Our company bids on contracts for Howard's company, and when those bids come through I get all the fucking work," I shrugged and he chuckled.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," he insisted and I smiled.

"Why just you?" she breathed, sipping her wine. I noticed a glass of water on the table for me and sipped it before clearing my throat.

"Because I'm the best at what I do. And my boss doesn't trust anyone else. But he's a fucking asshole and abuses me because of it," I explained and she looked upset by that. "I can handle the workload, I just also know it's unfair. And it pisses me off," I shrugged and she nodded.

"I can only imagine," she glanced at Howard with a small smile and then looked at me. "I'm the Chief Financial Officer at a small marketing company in the city," she started and I smiled. "And you know Howard works in procurement and manages vendor contracts for the sales team of a rather large clothing brand," she explained and I simply nodded.

"Chief Financial Officer?" I breathed and she nodded proudly. "Damn, how old are you?" I asked and she giggled.

"I just turned 43," she explained and I smiled.

"Goddamn, you're hot for 43," I breathed and she blushed, laughing happily as she covered her face. Howard was blushing too, adjusting his watch as he glanced at me. "And how old are you?" I breathed and he sighed.

"About to turn 47 this winter," he admitted and I snickered, licking my lips.

"Mmm, I'm 24," I glanced at Dominique and she bit her lip, grabbed her wine to sip it. "This just got way more interesting," I breathed and they both laughed. "Tell me, what did you have to do for your position?" I admired Dominique and she sighed, giggling as she wiped her mouth with her napkin. There was a gentle knock on the door before it pushed open, a server coming over. He noticed me and hesitated, before smiling.

"Order whatever you want," Howard insisted and I smiled, glancing at the drink menu.

"Could I have your tallest glass of Blue Moon," I breathed and he nodded, blushing as he wrote it down. Howard smiled, glancing at the menu. "And I'll have whatever you're having," I gestured to Howard and he chuckled. He ordered a steak, Dominique ordering some fancy sounding fish. I handed my menu over and got comfy, sipping my water as the server left.

"So, I started working when I was really young. My parents owned a business so I started out there when I was 16," Dominique started and I smirked. "I grew a love and passion for management, but from the business perspective. I like to be the one to analyze business performance and set goals for ways to improve our financial position. I have always found it so interesting," she confessed and I smiled.

"You sound like a very strong and intelligent woman. I imagine you're in charge of a lot," I mused and she simply nodded, sipping her wine as she admired me. "Do you ever hate being the one in charge all the time?" I mused, leaning over to run my fingers along the exposed skin of her arm. She blushed, biting her lip as she giggled.

"It is exhausting, I have to admit," she sighed and Howard chuckled, grabbing her hand and kissing it. "We both always are so drained by the time we get home," she smiled at him and he simply nodded.

"Sounds like you two need a way to de-stress," I breathed and he laughed. "I'll happily oblige," I smiled, leaning on my hand as I glanced at Howard. "Of course you two should understand what the hell you're getting yourselves into," I breathed and they looked at each other a bit apprehensively.

"Well that was what we were hoping to discuss," Howard muttered and I smiled. The door opened with a light knock, my beer being set down on the table. Howard filled their glasses with the bottle of wine on the table as I took a long swig of beer.

"Fuck, that's good," I sighed and chuckled. "I'm not a crazy bitch or anything, I promise. I just love being in charge of some one else's body," I explained and they both studied me curiously. "I also like testing limits," I breathed and their eyes widened slightly. I grabbed Dominique's hand and pulled it up to my lips, studying her as she blushed. "Like how many times can your ass take a good whipping before you're sniveling and crying," I muttered, kissing and licking at her fingers gently. She looked overwhelmed as I let my fingers tease her palm and wrist, my lips and tongue playing with her delicate fingers.

I glanced at Howard and smirked, pushing up from my chair as I walked up behind her. She was breathing quickly, her eyes closed as my hands pressed hers into the table. I clawed at the tablecloth, pressing my cheek up against her head as my lips brushed her ear.

"Tell me, do you know your own limits?" I whispered, my tongue teasing her ear. She shuddered, shaking her head slightly. I smiled and glanced at Howard. "Would you like me to help you figure them out?" I muttered, sliding my fingers between hers as I held her hands. I started sliding my fingers between hers sensually, my lips and tongue teasing her jaw as she leaned back into me. "Hmmm, answer me Dominique," I breathed and she gasped, her eyes flashing open.

"Yes," she croaked and I smiled.

"Yes what? Be specific with me. I get frustrated when my toys aren't vocal," I muttered and she whimpered when my hands closed around hers tightly. I studied her face, my lips on her cheek as she turned her head toward mine. "Ah, ah, ah! You don't get what you want, until I get what I want," I explained and she sighed.

"I want to know my limits," she whispered and I smiled.

"Mmm, such a good girl," I purred, reaching up to grab her chin. I tilted her head back slightly, pressing my thumb up against her lips. They parted, her tongue pressing out against it. I glanced at Howard and smiled. "She's an eager little thing," I breathed and he nodded, blushing as he clasped his hands together tightly. "Does she like having things in her mouth?" I muttered, pressing my thumb up against her tongue and sliding it in. She sucked on it happily, his lips parted as he watched her. He was getting so turned on by this.

"Yes she does," he muttered and I smiled, pulling my hand away to hold her neck. I made her look at him, pressing my lips to her ear.

"Look him in the eyes and tell him everything you've had in your whore mouth," I whispered. She trembled, panting as she stared at him.

"I've had his amazing cock," she breathed and he smiled, blushing as he cleared his throat. "Two different women's," she hesitated and I smiled.

"Call them cunts," I whispered and she flinched. "I like dirty talk," I breathed, pressing my fingers up against her lips. She panted as I worked them into her mouth, caressing her tongue and cheeks. God she was so eager.

12