Aria's Gamble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two different cunts," she gasped when I pulled my hand away. Howard leaned onto his hand, covering his mouth as he watched us intently. "A few other cocks, and tongues" she admitted.

"What else?" I demanded and she hesitated.

"Your fingers," she breathed finally and I smiled.

"I'm excited to see what else you'll enjoy going in this filthy mouth of yours," I purred, pulling her face toward mine. I pressed my tongue against her lips, her eyes rolling back as she tried to kiss me. She was whimpering and straining against my hold as I teased and nibbled her lips. "If you want my tongue, beg for it," I purred and she groaned.

"Please, Aria please," she gasped and I snickered.

"When we're playing I'm not Aria," I breathed. "I'm your master," I explained and she groaned. "Now beg properly," I sighed, my teeth tugging on her bottom lip gently.

"Master please, give me your tongue," she begged and I smiled, kissing her as I shoved my tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly, her tongue swirling around with mine. I explored her mouth with my tongue, listening to her body and how she reacted. This bitch really got off with shit in her fucking mouth, that was certain. I pulled away and she gasped, blushing as she covered her mouth.

"Turn your chair," I demanded, gesturing to Howard and he did without hesitation. I smiled, crossing my arms as I glanced at his crotch. He was so fucking hard. "Do you like watching people mess with your wife? Huh Howard?" I breathed, pushing my foot up against his dick. He winced, clutching the arms of the chair as he closed his eyes. "Answer me!" I insisted, twisting my foot slightly as I pushed up against him.

"Yes! Yes," he gasped and I smiled.

"Yes what?" I breathed and he blushed, looking up at me sheepishly.

"Yes master, I like watching people play with my wife," he admitted, looking ashamed.

"Do you like the shame and embarrassment of knowing other people can get her off just as well, if not better?" I breathed and he hung his head. "Or do you just like watching because you're a fucking perv?" I snickered. I put my foot down, grabbing his shoulder as I pushed him back into the chair. My hand pressed against his cock, my fingers pushing into his testicles. He winced and whimpered, his eyes shut tight as he bit his lip. "Answer me!" I grumbled, hitting his dick. He gasped, his head tilting back as he panted.

"I like watching!" he insisted and I smiled.

"So what does that make you?" I demanded and he whimpered as I teased and pressed on his cock.

"A pervert Master," he hung his head and I snickered.

"That's right. You're a filthy fucking pervert," I breathed, grabbing his chin and making him look at me. "And what do perverts like you want?" I demanded.

"Anything I can get Master," he admitted.

"Mmm, you two are going to be a lot of fun," I mused, kissing him happily. I pulled away, walking back to my seat and sitting down as they both sat there, flushed and panting. "Collect yourselves, our dinner should be coming soon," I laughed and they both worked to adjust. "And call me when you go home to relieve yourselves. I want to hear you thanking me for getting you so worked up while you fuck like crazy," I breathed and they both blushed.

"Yes master," Dominique whispered. This was going to be amazing, I could tell.

12