Aria's Gamble Ch. 06

Story Info
Her biggest gamble and pet training.
5.9k words
4.87
7.4k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters in this story are 18+ years old***

We are coming to the end of pre-written content, meaning soon enough the story will be progressing with each chapter release. This next chapter might also be updated a bit, we'll see how I feel. Any ideas for Aria are appreciated, encouraged even!

Thank you all for staying tuned in to one of my longest stories published! I hope this chapter is enjoyable and keeps up with expectations.

========================================================================

I was listening to my playlist, working as I sipped my soda when there was a knock on the side of my desk. I pushed my headphones onto my neck, my music blaring as I looked up to see Lucas. "Sup boss?" I breathed and he sighed.

"I got another damn call about your application," he breathed and I snickered. "You get any interviews yet?!" he demanded and I couldn't stop laughing.

"If I did?" I mused, leaning back as I crossed my arms. He glanced at my outfit and sighed heavily. I was wearing one of Lace's long sleeve shirts and a pair of my baggy jeans that had rips all over the legs.

"Aria come on. I need to know if you intend on leaving," he sighed, sounding defeated. I bit my lip, the dejected look on his face turning me on so much. God I was so fucking warped. I pushed up from my chair, stepping closer to him. He looked around frantically as I snickered.

"Tell me boss man, how desperate are you for me to stay?" I purred, walking my fingers up the front of his shirt, I undid the top button expertly and he gasped, pushing my hands away. "Hmmm?" I insisted, nudging his belt. He blushed, averting his gaze.

"This is inappropriate," he grumbled.

"Then report me to HR and get me fired," I teased and he sighed, hanging his head. I was in total control and it was exhilarating. "How about you take me to lunch today, and we have a chat? You and I?" I breathed. He stared at me wide eyed and then scowled.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" he demanded.

"Because you need my assets," I muttered, stepping closer to him. "It's just a lunch," I whispered, loving the effect I was having on him. He sighed heavily, his hands on his hips as he hung his head.

"Fine, let's go now," he turned and walked toward his office. I laughed happily, crossing my arms as I watched him. Lace's head popped out and he smiled, probably because he recognized his shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked over to him. I grabbed a post-it note and a pen, bending over to stick my ass out as I wrote.

"God that's a nice ass," he whispered and I snickered, turning and slapping the note onto his crotch. He blushed, wincing slightly as I shoved the pen into his mouth. He looked so surprised as his teeth closed on it.

"Read that when I'm gone and text me your answer," I breathed. He nodded once, collecting himself as I pushed away from his desk. Lucas came back, glancing at Lace warily before sighing and gesturing for me to walk on.

"So we're going to the cafeteria right?" he grumbled as we swiped our badges, getting on the elevators.

"Nope. This is my choice," I breathed and he sighed heavily, shoving his hands into his pockets. I led him out the building and walked up a few blocks to my favorite pizza place. He kept sighing every so often and it was starting to get on my nerves. "Maybe if you respected me, and treated me fairly we wouldn't be in this fucking predicament," I breathed when we got to the door. I pulled it open and walked in, not even bothering to see if he followed. We were in line when he cleared his throat.

"You've been a fucking cunt since you started working here," he grumbled and I laughed, glancing at him.

"That's just part of my charm Lucas. This," I gestured between us. "Most of this has been intentional. The damn minute you started slamming me with work was the minute I realized you were just using me. You don't give a shit about me or how I feel. You do realize I'm in school right? That working all this overtime is interfering with my fucking education," I breathed and he sighed, hanging his head.

"I'm working on it," he conceded and I snickered.

"Took you long enough, fucking twat!" I grumbled, people looking at us uncomfortably. "The fuck you gonna do if I do leave?" I pressed then, glaring at him. He sighed and glanced at me warily. "I'm serious! This isn't my end game, I'd be stupid to settle. I have so much more potential than this," I breathed and he scoffed. "You're an arrogant fucking bastard you know that? Thinking you know more than me about how the world works," I was raising my voice and he blushed, more people staring as we moved up in line.

"Please, you're making a damn scene!" he scowled and I snickered.

"You think I give a fuck? Let them stare. Let them all be nosy assholes," I shrugged.

"You really can't fucking help yourself can you?" he demanded angrily and I smiled. There it was, that fire. I wanted to smother it.

"Oh I absolutely can boss man. I just choose not to," I breathed and he laughed. I turned to him, getting real close as I smiled. He stopped laughing, looking uneasy but he didn't step back. "Want to make a friendly wager?" I muttered and he looked unnerved.

"Fuck off, this isn't a game," he grumbled and I smiled, pinching his belt buckle. He blushed, looking around frantically.

"Oh come on, I think you'll like this," I insisted and he sighed heavily, glancing at the counter before looking at me.

"We have to order," he breathed and I smiled, turning to step up and place my order. I made him pay, both of us walking over to a table after getting drinks. I leaned over it eagerly, clasping my hands together as I studied him.

"The rules would be quite simple," I explained. He sighed, obviously not happy that I hadn't dropped it. "I have to dress appropriately, and I mean how you think women should dress in the work place," I started, piquing his interest immediately. "No swearing in the office, no attitude, nothing," I explained.

"Pfft, you wouldn't even last an hour," he insisted and I snickered.

"See this is where the bet comes into play dillweed," I breathed and he laughed. "I do that for an entire pay period, and you become my bitch," I muttered and he glared at me.

"The fuck did you just say?" he demanded quietly.

"You see there is something you don't know about me, dear Lucas," I teased and he rolled his eyes. "I thrive on dominating men. Weak, pathetic men turn me on easy enough. But what really gets my pussy juicing is the idea of taking a strong, hard headed man and making him collapse to his knees begging for me," I muttered and he scoffed.

"You're sick in the head," he muttered.

"Give it a thought. Take this bet and I stay at the company. Don't, and I leave," I breathed and he scowled.

"Are you bribing me?" he demanded and I chuckled.

"This is what it will take to make me stay," I shrugged and he glared at the table, fiddling with his cup.

"What if I win?" he demanded and I smiled.

"Then I stay like that until I am no longer reporting to you," I offered. He shook his head, smiling coyly.

"No that's not good enough," he breathed and I snickered.

"The fuck else you want?" I demanded.

"I'd get to make you my bitch and you act appropriately in the office until you're not under me anymore," he countered.

"Dream on. I'm no one's bottom," I muttered and he snickered.

"If you're so certain of yourself, why are you hesitating?" he pressed and I scoffed. He was good.

"Fine," I spit in my hand and held it out to him. He grimaced but did the same, shaking my hand firmly. "But no cheating or trying to ruin it for the other person. That would make it an unfair situation. I'd call the bet null and just quit," I assured him and he simply nodded.

"Does this mean I can still pile work on your desk?" he breathed and I laughed.

"No, you fucking prick. I still expect you to right those wrongs," I explained as our food came over. He sighed, taking his plate as he studied me.

"A dominatrix huh?" he muttered then curiously. I smiled, licking my lip.

"You already curious?" I breathed and he laughed.

"No, because," he hesitated and sighed happily. "I'm a dom too. I guess that's why we clash," he chuckled and I did too.

"Both trying to get control. I mean it makes sense," I mused and he sighed. "But I have better leverage," I smiled evilly and he nodded, looking vexed about that.

"I have to admit I'm excited to start picking out your outfits though," he smiled and I laughed. "You're going shopping this weekend. Our next pay period starts Sunday," he breathed and I nodded. "I'll tell you what I want to see," he was too excited.

"So you are a fucking perv?" I teased as I noticed his minor arousal at the thought of picking outfits he'd want to see me in. "I bet you hate how I dress because it isn't fucking sexy enough," I pressed and he laughed, shrugging shamelessly. "Oh my fucking god, is that why you hate me?!" I laughed then and he did too. "Am I your type?" I mused and he pursed his lips, studying me.

"I mean I can't really tell with how you dress half the damn time. But you are attractive," he conceded. "And as much as you like to break men, I like to break women," he wiggled his eyebrows and I snickered.

"Have you ever met a dominatrix?" I challenged and he shook his head. "So you're confident you're going to win?" I laughed and he smiled with a simple nod as he ate his food. "Because most women end up caving?" I clarified and he bit his lip.

"Most women end up crawling back for more," he muttered and I smiled.

"We may have a lot more in common than we originally thought boss man," I raised my cup to him and he chuckled, tapping his cup to mine.

"I'm going shopping with you by the way. I want to make sure everything is to my liking when you try stuff on," he mused and I scoffed.

"You paying for them too?" I demanded and he smirked.

"We can split the costs," that caught me off guard. "Since I'll be enjoying myself quite a lot," he snickered and I sighed.

"I knew there was something off about you," I breathed and he laughed. After a minute I hesitated, thinking about Lace. He was the only man to ever make me feel anything. So much so that I was thinking about having regular sex with him. "You ever go vanilla?" I asked suddenly and he smirked.

"Sometimes, depends on the person," he shrugged. I pursed my lips and he chuckled. "Have you not?" he teased and I smiled.

"Truth is no dick has ever been in my cunt," I breathed and he hesitated, looking shocked. "Oh does that surprise you?" I teased and he nodded slightly. "You see I dated a guy in college who had some interesting tastes. I never realized why I didn't like dating until I met him and figured out it was because I didn't like the normal shit," I offered, enjoying the curious look on his face. "And ever since then I've become enthralled in the lifestyle. Every man I've ever been with has been my bottom," I breathed and that seemed to surprise him.

"Interesting," he sighed and I smiled.

"I think you have it easier as a male dom. Because even in a vanilla aspect you're still doing the fucking, still on top," I explained and he smirked.

"Women can take the lead in that situation too," he offered and I shrugged.

"Not the way I want to," I explained. We both smiled as we sipped our soda. "Who would have thought my prick of a boss was actually someone I'd get along with?" I laughed and he smiled.

"I still hate your fucking guts," he breathed without hesitation.

"Oh believe me, I hate yours too. But I think I have a new respect for you," I shrugged and he nodded. My phone buzzed and I glanced at it as I took a bite of my pizza. It was a message from Lace. I opened it to see a condom filled with his cum. He really wasted no time to please me. What a good boy! I texted him back eagerly to find a conference room for us and book it. We finished eating and I tried to play it cool as I got back to the office. He sent me the conference room, saying he was just going to wait there for me. I pretended to need to go to the bathroom and hurried off to find it.

I pushed the door open, shutting it quickly and locking it. I felt hands on my hips, my body pressing up against him. "Fuck I need you," he huffed as I caressed his ass.

"Where is it?" I demanded and he sighed, pulling away as he turned his phone light on. I saw the little condom sitting on the table and grabbed it. I stripped down to just my bra, sitting back on the table. He was shining the light on me so it was hard to see what he was doing, but I could hear him huffing and whimpering.

"Aria please!" he begged. I took the phone from him, setting it down on the table for ambient room light. I took the condom and poured his cum on me. It trailed down my stomach and onto my pussy and thigh.

"You're so obedient Lace, you're like a little dog. So why don't you be a good boy and lick like one too?" I purred, holding my pussy open as I smiled at him. He dropped to his knees, licking up my thigh. He kissed and sucked at my skin, cleaning his cum up off my body.

"Can I have the condom? I want to jerk off into it," he muttered and I snickered, handing it to him. He continued to kiss and suck at my stomach, working toward my cunt as I heard him adjust his pants. His lips pressed against my snatch and I smiled, tucking my legs around his shoulders as I played with his hair.

"Such a good boy," I purred. A few minutes in and I was enjoying it but wasn't going to cum soon enough. "It's taking too long! I have to get back to work," I grumbled and he whimpered. "I'll do it!" I pulled my leg up and he gasped, his eyes wide as he stared at my pussy. "Stand up and jerk off while you watch me," I breathed and he sighed, pushing up off the ground. I teased myself, hitting all my sweet spots as he watched.

"God you're so fucking sexy, a damn goddess," he mumbled and I smiled, leaning back as I pulled my other leg up. I spread them out and whimpered.

"God I need just a bit more," I groaned and he sighed.

"Here," he grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. "Use my body Queen," he whispered and I smiled, reaching down to press his dick down against me.

"Thrust for me," I sighed and he bit his lip, his hands on the table as he grunted and thrusted at me. The poor guy looked so desperate. "You can cum," I muttered, reaching up to tease his mouth. He closed his eyes, parting his lips as I played with his tongue. "Just imagine one of these days I might let you put this cock inside," I purred, caressing it as he thrusted. He groaned, grabbing my hips and jerking roughly. My hands dropped to the table as my head fell back, both of us panting and whimpering.

"Fuck I want that fucking pussy so bad," he muttered, pulling my legs up and crossing my ankles. He held them to his body, his dick squeezing between my thighs and against my pussy. My clit could only handle so much before I covered my mouth, gasping out with my own orgasm. "Oh fuck, is my dick making you cum?!" he groaned. I looked at him with a weak smile, my body trembling from sensitivity.

"You're such a good boy, getting your Queen to cum," I cooed and he blushed, biting his lip as he shuddered. "Show me how happy it makes you," I breathed, teasing the tip of his dick through the condom as he jerked and humped at me. "Cum for me," I purred and he groaned, leaning into me as he thrusted wildly. "Cum," I insisted and he threw his head back, crying out silently as he jerked. I watched him fill the condom with his cum, holding it in place for him. He let my legs go, gasping as he slumped forward.

"Fuck, I thought you said not at work!" he huffed and I snickered, sliding up off the table to get dressed quickly. I tied up the condom and held it out to him as he finished adjusting his pants and shirt.

"I said no displays of affection. No one saw this," I smirked, loving my own loophole. "But this is my body," I ran my hands over his stomach and chest, loving the blush on his face. "Are you saying I can't do what I want to it?!" I demanded and he sighed.

"No, you can. I'm sorry," he sighed.

"Now quick, give me a good kiss to hold me over," I tapped my lips and he sighed, grabbing my face and kissing me desperately. He groaned when I pulled away. "You're a greedy fucker," I teased, flicking his throbbing cock before I went back to my desk. Maybe having a boyfriend wouldn't be so bad?

***

It was Friday afternoon and I had received a small package at work. Everyone was intrigued to know and that pissed me off. "Howard and Dominique?" Joe asked, looking confused as he stared at the box sitting next to me.

"The fuck do you want?!" I glared at him and he flinched, blushing as he cleared his throat.

"Was going to ask if you were doing anything after work, or if you wanted to get drinks with Lace and I?" he muttered and I sighed, glancing at the box. Cute, but incredibly infuriating. I'd have to teach them not to be so bold.

"I'm busy," I lied, knowing I didn't have plans but was assuming this was some invitation for something. I glanced at the box again and sighed heavily, rubbing my forehead.

"You ok?" Joe muttered and I laughed, covering my mouth as I glanced at him.

"Peachy keen, now please leave me alone," I grumbled and he sulked off. I glanced at the box and looked around making sure no one was near. I opened it sneakily and was shocked. It was two collars, one black and one pink. In between was a note that appeared to be folded around something. I picked it up and a keycard fell out. It was a card to a hotel room.

I read the note and snickered happily. Oh they knew how to be persuasive, that's for fucking sure! Wanting me to meet them at a suite in some fancy hotel to dominate the fucking shit out of them? How could anyone pass this up?! I bit my lip, covering the box and setting it on my desk. I was bubbling with excitement for the rest of the day.

"So what's the package?!" Lace demanded playfully as he leaned on my desk. He already had his scarf on, his laptop bag on his shoulder.

"An invitation of sorts," I mused and he smirked.

"Oh?" he raised his eyebrow and I snickered.

"Damn dogs need to learn their place," I muttered, pushing up as I started packing up as well. "My new play things sent me this," I pointed to it and he gasped.

"Bold fucking move," he breathed and I smirked.

"Yeah, they'll learn to not be so forward with me. If I have to beat some sense into them," I trailed off and he sighed. "What?" I demanded, not liking the pout on his face.

"I was hoping you'd come drink with Joe and I," he grumbled and I smiled, looking around to see most people had already left. I reached up and pinched his lip, pressing my thumb into his mouth. He hesitated, blushing as he licked at it gently.

"You're mine tomorrow, I have some business to handle tonight," I breathed and he closed his eyes, nodding slightly. "And I have an outfit for you," I muttered and he smiled as I pulled my hand away.

"Lace come on!" Joe walked over, flagging him down.

"Dammit man I'm coming!" Lace laughed, glancing at me with a small smile. "Can I play with myself thinking about you tonight at least?" he whispered.

"It'd be in your best interest to get that hole nice and prepped. But I want pictures," I winked and he laughed happily, walking off with a pep in his step. I glanced at the box again and slid my fingers across it. They were going to learn quickly...

I had texted both of them to not be there when I arrived. That they weren't to enter the room until I said it was ok. I needed to get set up. I put on my corset dress with the flowy skirt. It was basically like a corset with a wrap over kind of cotton dress thing. But it barely covered anything. I stepped into my stiletto heels and grabbed my whip, sitting on the edge of the bed. I had their collars and restraints laid out behind me. I also pulled the coffee table into the room and had all my toys laid out. I grabbed my phone and called Howard.

12