Aria's Gamble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" he sounded nervous.

"Come in and bring your whore of a wife with you," I muttered, hanging up. I posed with my legs crossed, leaning back on the bed as I let the whip rest on my lap. This was my favorite kind, the crop whip. It just felt sexy. The door opened soon enough and I snickered.

"Hello?!" Howard called out.

"Come here!" I breathed, pressing the leather end of the whip to my lips as I watched the door. Howard walked in, hesitating as he blushed. "Don't make me repeat myself," I breathed and he hung his head, holding Dominique's hand as they walked over.

"Are you upset with us?" Dominique whispered and I smiled.

"Undress each other, now!" I barked. They flinched, turning to one another. They were trembling and blushing as they took the other's clothes off. "Leave your underwear," I swatted at their hands and they gasped, stepping away from each other. "Kneel," I gestured to the floor with the whip and they both did. I stood up, loving the looks of fear on their face as I smiled. I caressed Dominique's cheek with the whip, glancing at Howard.

"Master are you mad?!" he demanded pathetically and I sighed, crossing my arms as I looked between the two of them.

"Be honest, whose idea was it to send me this!" I pulled the keycard out of my corset, their eyes wide as they looked at it. "Come on, fess up!" I pat both their cheeks gently and they both hung their heads.

"We talked about it," Dominique started.

"I reserved the room, she wrote the letter, we both picked out the collars and leashes, and I sent it!" Howard breathed, glancing at Dominique warily. I smiled and leaned over, grabbing his chin tightly as I licked my lips.

"Are you being honest in hopes I spare Dominique, or punish you harder?" I purred and he bit his lip, looking frantic.

"Just being honest because you asked Master!" he whispered desperately and I smiled, looking at Dominique who was hugging herself and blushing.

"On the bed," I breathed, slapping her ass with the whip. She yelped, pushing up and crawling onto it. He looked worried as he watched her. "Don't worry, whatever she gets is not going to compare to what I have in store for you," I purred and he shuddered, his eyes deep with fear and sadistic arousal. I pushed him away and he gasped, falling to the floor. I turned to see Dominique kneeling on the bed between the two lovely little displays I laid out.

"Do you not like the collars?" she asked pathetically and I smiled.

"You misunderstand my anger Dominique," I insisted and she hung her head, looking pitiful. "I love that my pups were so eager they even went out of the way to get their own collars," I glanced at the sets on the bed and smiled.

"Oh good!" she smiled and I sighed, nibbling on the leather of the whip as I studied her. She noticed my frustration and sulked.

"I'm sure you two are used to making the plans, doing the work for your fun," I explained, sitting on the bed. I pat the spot next to me and she crawled over, sitting down next to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into my side, running the whip up her leg as she trembled. "But you see that just will not do. I had plans today," I lied and they both gasped. "You two ruined my evening. You presumed I'd be available whenever you came calling," I started and Dominique shook her head.

"No! No that's not it Master!" she insisted. I sighed and pushed her down onto the bed, rolling her over as I gave her ass a good thwack with the whip. She cried out, trying to cover herself. I hit her hands and she whimpered, yanking them away. I hit her a few more times, listening to her whimper and snivel.

"Do not talk back," I warned, reaching over with my hand to caress her ass. It was hot and red with the lashings. I looked at Howard and smiled. "You're a good boy sitting there and watching," I breathed. He looked pissed.

"Did you hurt her?!" he demanded and I snickered.

"Dominique are you in pain?" I demanded, teasing her stinging ass with my fingers.

"No Master!" she insisted and I smiled.

"So, lesson one!" I stood up crossing my arms as I glared at Howard. "I choose when we spend time together. Not the other way around," I breathed. He hung his head, looking dejected. I looked at Dominique on the bed and smiled. "Lesson two, do not talk back," I snickered and she whimpered, tensing up instinctively. "Lesson three," I walked over and grabbed her collar. She was looking up at me warily, her eyes zeroing on the collar and leash. "Safe words are very important. Let's establish them now before we continue," I tossed the collar at her and she blushed, grabbing it and fastening it...

I was grunting with my efforts, my hands gripping her shoulders as I fucked her happily. She was on her knees, crying out as Howard sat under her on the bed. He was watching, his cheeks red. His hands were cuffed and tied to the headboard. I put my hand on her back and pushed her down, her head dropping between his legs. His eyes went wide and then rolled back. She was sucking at his balls and taint. I spanked her and she yelped.

"Do not touch him!" I barked and she pulled away. He whimpered, glancing at me desperately. I slammed into her and she cried out, trembling. Her hands were clenching into fists against the small of her back, her cuffs forcing her to cross her wrists. I tightened my grip on her leash and yanked her up into my arms. She whimpered, her back arching as I held her against me. "Tell me, does this cock feel better or worse than his," I breathed, admiring Howard's sorry state. He had a cock-ring on, a vibrator hanging out of his ass as he panted and trembled. He also had a gag in, his collar and leash dangling on his neck.

"It feels so good Master!" she whimpered and I sighed, biting her shoulder. She cried out, shaking.

"That is not what I asked, do not make me repeat myself!" I barked and she whimpered.

"It feels better!" she cried out and I smiled at Howard.

"What feels better?" I demanded, reaching my hand down to tease her sopping and swollen pussy as I gently thrusted at her.

"This cock, the way you fuck me Master! It feels better than Howard's!" she insisted and I sighed happily, licking and sucking at her ear.

"Such a naughty little slut, admitting that in front of the man who loves you," I purred. She whimpered, sniveling. She had a blindfold on and couldn't see the look of bliss on his face. "How do you think that makes him feel?" I muttered, and she hesitated. I pinched her clit roughly and she howled.

"Bad! I think it makes him feel bad!" she cried out and I snickered. I undid her cuffs, pushing her down onto her hands. Her head fell forward, her body trembling and covered in sweat as she panted. I untied her blindfold and grabbed her chin, making her look at him as I started thrusting at her.

"Look him in the eyes, the man that you love, and tell him that I am better at fucking your filthy cunt," I commanded and she whimpered. He was blushing, whimpering around the gag as he jerked to reach out to her.

"Do I have to?!" she moaned and I sighed, grabbing the whip from the bed. His eyes went wide when he thought I was going to hit her. But instead I slapped his thigh. He threw his head back, crying out as he trembled. "No please!" she begged. I thrusted at her, whipping him every time I bottomed out.

"You can spare him, just say it!" I commanded and she whimpered. Her resolve was tiresome. I hit his dick and he screamed, his eyes watering as he trembled.

"She fucks me better than you do, this cock feels better than yours!" Dominique cried out, looking up at him. He was still recovering from the blow to his swollen cock, his eyes watering as he admired her.

"Are you a filthy slut Dominique?" I breathed and she whimpered. I spanked her and she tensed up, trembling.

"Yes Master! I'm a filthy little slut!" she cried out. I smiled and pulled away, watching the dildo slip out of her quivering cunt.

"Come here and clean up the mess you made," I breathed and she glanced back at me as I fondled the dildo. She blushed and crawled toward me. I held the leash happily, guiding her head onto the dildo. Howard watched, his eyes glued to her ass. I grabbed the whip and teased it between her asscheeks and down to her pussy. She was trembling, his eyes wide as he watched. He glanced at me and I licked my lip, just patting her pussy with the crack of the whip. He nodded furiously and I smiled. What a perverted fucker. I pushed her away and she gasped.

"On your back, between his legs!" I pointed to the bed and she didn't hesitate. I stood at the foot of the bed, watching her as she adjusted. "Grab your legs and pull them back," I commanded and she did, blushing as she exposed her pussy and ass to me. I turned to the table and grabbed a fun little vibrator. I turned it on and shoved it into her pussy, her eyes rolling back as she took it. I then grabbed a butt plug, lubing it up nicely. I worked it into her ass, watching her pant and tremble with her efforts to take it. They were both whimpering and panting as my toys teased them.

"Howard cannot cum until you do Dominique," I breathed and she whimpered. "Do you want to cum?" I asked and she nodded furiously, biting her lip as her fingers clawed at her own legs. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you!" I insisted and she whimpered, gasping for air.

"Please! Yes please! I want to cum please!" she cried out and I smiled. Music to my ears. I ran my fingers along the whip, admiring the lovely view in front of me. Howard looked so eager as he studied me. I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her clit.

"Close your eyes Dominique, and do not open them. No matter what," I breathed. She closed them tight, panting as she trembled. I stood upright and raised the whip, hesitating as I smiled at Howard before slapping it down onto her pussy. She screamed, shaking violently as her head rolled back. He whimpered, his cheeks flushed as he gnawed at the gag. I kept at it, whipping her delicious little cunt as he watched.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried out and I smiled.

"Pull your legs back farther!" I insisted and she did. I alternated between whipping her plug stuffed asshole and her spasming cunt. She was crying out and moaning, her body trembling furiously. One good swat on her cunt and she screamed, squirting all over herself and Howard. I smiled when I noticed Howard cumming as well. She collapsed to the bed, shaking and panting. He also looked exhausted now too.

"Have you two learned your lessons?" I purred and they both just whimpered. "I can't hear you!" I called out and Howard groaned around the gag.

"Yes Master!" Dominique insisted and I snickered.

"Good puppies. Now Dominique be a good girl and give me back all my toys," I breathed. She mustered up enough strength to pull the butt plug out of her ass. She fished the small vibrator from her cunt too, plopping both onto the bed between her legs. She turned to Howard then, undoing his gag. He panted, licking his lips as he whimpered. She slid the cock-ring off him, and then worked the vibrator out of his ass. She undid his cuffs, and he slumped into her arms, hanging onto her.

"Keep your collars. I expect you to wear them whenever we meet," I breathed. I collected the toys from the bed, packing up my fun little bag. "I'm going to finish cleaning myself up. This was fun, you'll be hearing from me again soon. Enjoy the rest of your night together," I smiled as they held onto each other, both of them seeming too far gone.

"Ok Master," Howard muttered. Dominique was already halfway passed out. I snickered and walked to the bathroom feeling so pleased with myself. I had never had the pleasure of dominating two people at once. This was an incredible feeling. One I was worried I might get too addicted to as I got changed to leave.

12