Aria's Gamble Ch. 07

Story Info
You wanted to be my favorite...
6.6k words
4.96
6.5k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are 18+ years old***

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I wasn't sure if I should rate it as liiiiight BDSM or erotic couplings. So I went with what I thought was the more accurate, if we think about Dom/Sub and how those roles can be played. Anywhooo, enough from me. I hope you enjoy this one too!

Note: the rest of this story is being developed day over day/week over week and may not be released as frequently. Thanks for understanding.

==========================================================================

My phone buzzed as I was curled up on my couch, working on my homework. I glanced at the message and snickered. It was a notice from my group chat with Dominique and Howard. They sent me a picture from the hotel room last night, the two of them fucking like crazy.

Thank you Master, it was a pleasure. Please take this picture as an apology. Hope to hear from you soon! -D&H

"What cute little puppies," I muttered, admiring Howard's form as he plowed Dominique from on top. Her back was arched beautifully, her head tilted back. I bet she was cumming so fucking hard. He looked so pleased with himself too. That's when my phone rang.

"Mmm, since when do you get to call me first?" I teased Lace and he chuckled.

"Since you told me to make the plans," he was cocky.

"Is that an attitude?" I demanded, nibbling on my pen as I sat upright. I crossed my legs, setting the paper down in front of me as I perused it for edits.

"Maybe," he chuckled and I smirked. "Look, I just want to get this over with. She usually comes over by like 5:00?" he offered and I glanced at the clock by my TV. That didn't give me much time. I pursed my lips and sighed heavily.

"Usually comes over? Meaning you didn't explicitly invite her?" I muttered and he sighed heavily.

"You said this was my job to plan! Let me," he insisted and I smiled.

"Alright, I'll get dressed and head over now," I left my shit on the couch, heading to my room. I licked my lip and glanced at my drawer. "Tell me, do you want to play around after too?" I breathed and he sighed. "I'll take that as a yes!" I laughed happily and he grumbled. "Or we can forget the whole fucking thing," I mused, thumbing through my underwear. I wanted to wear a nice little set over to his place.

"No, no I do. I just," he hesitated and I smirked.

"You what? Speak," I commanded.

"I want your pussy," he confessed and I snickered.

"We'll see how I feel," I shrugged, settling on a lavender colored bra and thong combo. I loved how sexy it was, the cups and fabric just lace while the bands were a comfortable cotton. He would lose his shit over this. Especially the way this thong made my hips and ass look. I turned sideways, my hair up in a messy bun as I posed for myself in the mirror. I had thick thighs and a plump ass, my hips were padded with a nice little layer of fat too. I felt like a really sexy woman. Without hesitating I snapped a picture, biting my lip as I admired myself in the mirror.

I sent it to him and snickered as I typed my message: Tell me puppet, how are you going to handle knowing this is under whatever I wear over there? God teasing him was so fucking fun! I got a picture back. He had sweatpants on, sitting or leaning back on his couch maybe? But what I loved to see was his dick happily tenting the soft fabric. I sighed and recorded a voice memo.

"Let me see it," I purred seductively, sending it as I grabbed a pair of my own sweatpants. I put on one of his long sleeve shirts he left here, tucking it into the front as I pulled my boots on. My phone buzzed as I collected a few toys and packed a bag. It was a short video of him pulling his dick out and stroking it. I heard a soft whimper and smiled. Then I saw a voice memo from him.

"I'm so fucking horny for you," he muttered, his voice heavy with desire already. We might be fucking by the time his damn bitch got there anyway. I grabbed my keys and locked up, heading over to his apartment. He buzzed me in when I arrived, taking the elevator up as I bit my lip. I noticed a text from Lucas and pursed my lips.

You ready for tomorrow bitch?

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. He wasn't going to sour my mood. I was on a high this weekend, and tomorrow wasn't going to put a damper on it. I wouldn't allow it. Especially if I could make it fun for myself too.

"There she is," Lace smiled, leaning on the door frame as I admired his body. He was shirtless, in those same sweatpants. They were riding rather low, his hips and that sexy fucking V-cut visible. I pressed my hand up against him, pushing it into his sweatpants as I sighed. He flinched, but didn't move otherwise.

"God, it's like your body is just begging for me to fuck it," I breathed and he laughed, blushing as I caressed his dick.

"You sure you're not projecting?" he huffed, obviously worked up as he blushed. His eyes were running along my body, probably imagining the sexy little outfit I had on. I pulled my hand away and pushed past him, walking to his bedroom to toss my bag onto his bed. "Want a beer?!" he called out.

"Yeah!" I breathed, sliding his shirt off and dropping it on the floor. I adjusted the straps of my thong, pulling the sweatpants down a bit so it was visible. I kicked my boots off and smiled as I walked back out. I heard him open two bottles as I approached the little kitchen. He came into view and hesitated, his eyes wide as he checked me out.

"Fuck me Aria, already?!" he laughed and I smirked.

"Tell me you don't like it," I purred, snagging the bottle from him. I pressed the cool glass up against my nipple. The lace did nothing to stop it from getting so hard. I did the same to other then took a long chug. He had a raging hard on. "Do you really find me that sexy?" I snickered and he smiled, nodding happily.

"The sexiest fucking woman ever," he sipped his beer, stepping toward me as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I can't believe I get to fuck around with you," he muttered and I smiled.

"You should feel special, there is a long list of men and women who would beg to be in your position," I insisted and he blushed.

"Does that mean I am special?" he sounded so happy. I rolled my eyes, sliding my hand into the back of his sweatpants as I pressed my bottle up against his nipple. I teased his ass, kissing and licking at his chest.

"I suppose you are. Pains me to admit. Makes me feel fucking weak," I shrugged and he snickered. "I told you I've never really dated before right?" I asked, pulling away then as I walked to his couch. I plopped down, leaning my side into the back of it as I tucked my legs up. He nodded, sitting down with his feet up on the coffee table.

"I'm just curious about how you're still technically a virgin," he chuckled and I sighed, sipping my beer before closing my eyes.

"I had no interest in dating, and to be fair no one had any interest in me. Wasn't until my first year in college," I glanced at him, not sure how his smile was making me feel. "That a guy put in effort to persuade me to date him," I shrugged and he laughed softly. "When it came to our first night together, he confessed to wanting some interesting things," I explained. A knowing and curious look flashed across his face. "He showed me BDSM, explained to me shit he's always wanted to try but could never find a woman willing," I shrugged.

"Little did he know," he laughed and I did too.

"Little did I know too," I mused, sighing as I chugged my beer some more. "Fuck, it was exhilarating though. And that's when it clicked. All I knew about dating was those stupid fucking tropes in media. And what my mom and sister talked about. Shit I got along better with my brother because he hated that bull shit too. The stupid woman doting all over the guy, wanting to be taken care of. Fuck that," I scoffed and he chuckled.

"Yeah I guess that would make sense," he mused and I smirked.

"So when this asshole showed me another world I was hooked. Have been ever since," I shrugged and he nodded. "Which is why this," I gestured between the two of us, "freaks me the fuck out!" I laughed and he smiled.

"Do you have actual feelings for me, huh?" he teased, turning to face me. He copied my position, leaning into the back of his couch.

"What if I did?" I demanded, leaning toward him. He blushed, admiring my body as I put my hand on his chest. "Should it really change anything?!" I pressed and he shrugged.

"Do you want it to?" he whispered and I hesitated. Did I? He studied me curiously and I sighed.

"What do you want from this?" I muttered, amused at the look of shock on his face. "Fuck off! We've known each other for a while now, been fucking around," I grumbled, pushing up onto his lap. He smiled, adjusting to sit back into the couch, sipping his beer as he wrapped his arm around me.

"So what do I want from this?" he gestured between us and I nodded, getting comfortable as I sipped my beer as well. "I kind of like how it is now, at least to start," he shrugged and I smirked. "But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to live together eventually," he admitted with a blush and I snickered.

"You want an excuse to be around this as much as possible huh?" I teased, leaning in to kiss his ear. I grabbed a handful of his hair, sucking and licking at his ear as I pressed myself into him.

"That's part of it. But I do really like you Aria," he insisted and I blushed, resting my head on his shoulder as I processed that. I nibbled and kissed at his neck, his fingers tracing my spine gently. "I feel like I'm in love with you to be real fucking honest," he whispered and I smiled, pushing up to look at him.

"Why?" I breathed and he laughed. "No, seriously! If you mean it, I need to know it's more than the fucking sex," I insisted and he composed himself, sighing heavily.

"I enjoy the sex because it's you Aria," he blushed, unable to make eye contact with me. "I hardly get turned on by other women anymore," he sighed, closing his eyes as he chugged the rest of his beer. I finished mine off, handing it to him. He set them down on the table, nudging me off his lap as he got up and got two more bottles from the fridge. I took my second one from him as he sat down, letting him pull my legs onto his lap.

"To figuring out this fucked up relationship," I laughed, holding my bottle up. He smiled and tapped his to mine. I took a sip and sighed, glancing at his TV. I realized it was on but muted, a basketball game on. "You know, I feel like this relationship is going to work for a few reasons," I glanced at him, kind of enjoying the cute smirk on his face. "We have similar tastes," I gestured to the beer and he laughed. "You respect me enough to understand that I will never stop fucking around," I breathed and he just nodded, still smiling. "In fact I think you're probably as fucked up sexually as I am," I teased and he laughed, biting his lip as he admired me.

"You got me there," he sighed.

"And I can't describe it Lace, but I feel like we just click," I muttered, blushing as I stared at the TV. I could feel him staring at me. I took a deep breath and looked back at him, feeling a bit uneasy.

"Does that bother you?" he sighed and I shrugged. "What can I do to make you feel more comfortable?" he sounded eager. "I'm fucking serious!" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Come here!" he pulled me onto his lap and I sighed when he took my beer, setting both of our drinks down onto the table.

"Just give it time. Don't fucking force it, or force me to move faster than I am ready," I breathed, running my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes, sighing happily as he tilted his head back.

"Fine by me. I hate clingy and needy cunts anyway," he muttered. I laughed, leaning in to kiss him. Our lips met and it was like my whole body reacted. Why was being with him so fucking good? His tongue pressed against my lip and we both groaned, deepening the kiss. My hand slid down his stomach, grabbing his dick through his sweatpants. He tensed up, whimpering softly as I caressed him. Both his hands ran down my back and into my sweatpants. The band slid down as he groped my ass. I tangled my fingers into his hair, pressing my tits into his chest as I worked my hand into his pants.

"Shit, why do I love kissing you so fucking much?" I grumbled, sucking his lip into my mouth to tease with my teeth. His tongue brushed against my top lip, both of us looking at one another.

"Oh am I a good kisser?" he teased quietly, squeezing my ass.

"Don't get cocky," I warned, pressing my thumb against the tip of his dick. He chuckled, our lips sliding against each other's as he adjusted me on his lap. His phone started vibrating and he hesitated, both of us glancing at it on the arm of the couch.

"That's her," he grumbled and I snickered, pressing my lips to his neck. My tongue teased his skin as I worked my hand between his thighs. He gasped, his head falling back as I teased his taint and asshole. My palm rubbed his balls, my hand tugging and gently scratching at his hair. "Oh fuck me!" he huffed. I glanced down seeing his dick resting against his stomach, twitching with excitement.

"Tell me, do you want this pussy?" I whispered into his ear, his hands clawing at my ass.

"Fuck yes," he groaned.

"Why don't you be a good boy, get on your knees, and shove your face into my pussy?" I breathed. He moaned as I nibbled at his ear, both my hands working him over now. He was huffing and trembling with excitement.

"I can't if you don't get off me," he muttered and I laughed happily. His phone buzzed again and he actually ignored her call. Interesting. I sat on the couch, him kneeling between my legs. He pulled my sweatpants off, dropping them on the floor as his hands ran up my thighs.

"That look on your face is so cute," I teased, grabbing his hair and tilting his head up. He admired me, his cheeks flushed as he licked his lips.

"Please, let me see it," he whimpered and I smiled, reaching between my thighs to pull my thong aside. My legs draped over his arms as he grabbed the top of my ass and pulled me to the edge of the couch. He was so fucking strong it was sexy as hell! He buried his face into my cunt, my head falling back as I held him there. Both my hands slid into his hair, my shoulders braced against the back of the couch as he serviced me.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as he played with my clit, his tongue and lips so eager. I thought I heard his front door open but I didn't fucking care. This felt incredible! "God yes! Such a good fucking boy!" I purred, and he groaned, his hand braced against my back as the other slid up my side to grope my tit.

"What the fuck is this?!" a voice rang out and he pulled away, his face covered in my juices as he looked toward the entryway. I glanced over too noticing a woman standing there. She had long, straight blond hair. It wasn't naturally blond, that was for sure. It was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a baseball cap. She had on what looked like a workout sweatshirt and leggings, a bag slung on her shoulder. Was that a fit bit on her wrist? God she looked like some athleisure model who went on hikes on the weekends. It actually kind of irked me.

"Uh," Lace hesitated, glancing at me with a blush. I sat up and crossed my arms, glaring at her.

"Who the fuck are you?" I demanded and she crossed her arms, glaring back at me.

"I'm Heather, his girlfriend," she breathed and I laughed.

"That's cute. Because I'm his girlfriend," I corrected her and she scoffed, glancing at him. "You fucking around with some other whore to try and piss me off?" I looked at him, playing it up. He blushed and glanced at me warily before looking at Heather.

"Tell this fucking cunt she's wrong!" she snapped and he sighed, hanging his head. "Lace!?" she pressed. "Are you seriously cheating on me with this bitch?!" she pointed to me. My eyes narrowed as I glared at her.

"The fuck does that mean?" I demanded and she laughed maliciously.

"Compared to me you're a fat fucking heifer!" she snapped.

"Hey!" Lace yelled, and she jumped. "She's not fat!" he looked at me then, his eyes wild with some emotion I had never seen before. "She's fucking sexy," he muttered running his hands along my thighs. I snickered, licking my lip as he admired me.

"You're fucking joking right?! I bet she's like a size 14 or something!" she snarled and I sighed, grabbing my sweatpants and standing up. Lace got up too, watching me as I slid them up. "I bet she doesn't even work out, how could you want to date a pig like that?!" she insisted and he glared at her.

"The fuck is wrong with you? You know what, I'm actually glad you caught me. You're a piece of shit fucking human being," he grumbled, walking over to his front door. She looked baffled as he pulled it open. "Get the fuck out of my place, and lose my fucking number," he grumbled.

"Lace, please I can forgive you this one time," she insisted, clinging to him as she groveled. "You just had a lapse of judgement! We're perfect together! We go on hikes, do meal prep, we have so much in common!" she insisted and he sighed heavily. I pursed my lips studying the two of them. They really did seem like the perfect couple. Two really athletic and stupidly attractive people? It was a match made in heaven.

"But I don't even like you!" he laughed and she pouted.

"Of course you do!" she insisted and he rolled his eyes.

"No I fucking don't. We're done, leave!" he actually pushed her out and she scoffed, looking pissed as he shut the door. He locked it and that's when we heard her banging on it.

"Open this fucking door you stupid son of a bitch! How fucking dare you dump me!" she was screaming, pounding on the door. He sighed, leaning back on it as he rubbed his face. "You'll be so fucking sorry you lost me!" she cried out.

"Hey! Keep it the fuck down!" another tenant yelled out.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" Heather retorted and I snickered. "Don't come crying to me when that stupid fucking whale disappoints you!" she called out and he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he waited for her to leave. Everything quieted down finally and he took a deep breath, walking over to me.

"You know I didn't think I was that fat," I joked and he scowled.

"The fuck you saying that for?" he demanded and I hesitated. Was he actually upset I called myself fat?!

"I mean, I'm not exactly skinny Lace," I grumbled, pinching my hips. He sighed, pulling me into his arms.

"You look like that "plus size" model," he put air quotes around it and I smirked. He hesitated and grumbled, walking to grab his phone. He looked serious as he navigated his screen. "Iskra Lawrence!" he showed me his phone and I looked at it. "Fuck she's so sexy too," he laughed and I sighed.

"You just like thick thighs and a fat ass," I teased and he shrugged. "So how'd you start dating Miss Twiggy?" I gestured my thumb behind me and he smirked.

"We work out at the same gym," he admitted and I laughed. "She hit on me all the time. When I decided to stop holding out for you is when I caved," he muttered, seeming embarrassed by that. "Biggest fucking mistake. She's so high maintenance. Never drank alcohol. Always measured her fucking food. Said health was a science," he grumbled, shaking his head.

"I eat my veggies, I just eat my bread too," I snickered, turning to playfully jiggle my ass at him. I glanced back over my shoulder as he licked his lip, walking over to grab it.

"Goddamn, I'd love to see that ass jiggle on my dick," he muttered, grabbing my hips as he pressed his cock up against me. I sighed, crossing my arms as he started kissing my neck.

"How'd you know about that model?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Heather saw her on a cover of some fucking magazine. I heard about it for too many fucking days, how the media was eager to promote fatness nowadays to stay politically correct," he grumbled, shaking his head. "God she is a fucking bitch and a half," he muttered.

12