Aria's Gamble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you don't want me to be any skinnier?" I don't know why I was so hung up on this.

"No of course not, you fucking crazy?" he turned me around, looking unnerved. "You really taking the shit that bitch said to heart?" he muttered and I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Tell me Lace, how long have you been like this?" I gestured to him and he hesitated, looking down at himself.

"Uh," he shrugged, crossing his arms uncomfortably.

"Since puberty?" I offered and he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Since I was little I was the pudgy girl. Sure the meat kind of shaped out after puberty," I glanced down at myself and he chuckled. "But that shit hits deep," I admitted and he sighed.

"But you're not fat at all! You look so fucking healthy. All of you looks so damn good, especially this," He grabbed my ass, pulling me tight against him as he squished and groped it. "God you're so fucking sexy. It's stupid!"

"Come here," I sighed, pulling his hands off me as I walked toward his bedroom. I saw the bag I packed and frowned. For some reason I didn't want any of that bull shit. I tossed it off the bed and glanced at him, hesitating as I took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" he sighed, wrapping his arms around me as he kissed my cheek. I crossed my arms and glared at the bed.

"I don't feel like dominating you," I muttered and he actually laughed. "But, I really want to fuck you," I laughed then too and he sighed.

"You know we can go straight vanilla, you don't always have to fuck my ass," he teased and I sighed.

"Well this feeling is new to me so help me out," I grumbled. He reached up and pressed his hand to my cheek, turning my face. Our lips touched and that was it. I turned, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as he held me. He picked me up then, gripping my ass as I wrapped my legs around his hips.

When he stepped toward the bed, I felt his leg lift up. He knelt on it, leaning over and reaching out with one hand to steady us as he worked to lay me down. He was being so fucking slow and gentle. It was weird. I reached back, adjusting slightly as he got up between my legs. Our lips were glued together as we laid down slowly.

"Fuck, I've wanted you for so fucking long," he muttered, looking down at my body with a shaky sigh. "I feel like I'm a fucking virgin again. About to have sex for the first time," he laughed and I chuckled, sliding my hands into his hair. I pulled him close, our lips locking as he groaned. I got lost as he caressed my body, my sweatpants miraculously sliding off my legs. I didn't even realize it when he pulled them down.

We worked his sweatpants off, leaving me in my underwear as we kissed and groped one another. It felt rough, but in a passionate and needy kind of way. I never thought it could feel this good. He went to take my thong off and I stopped him. "Sit up by the headboard," I muttered and he smirked. He slid up the bed, adjusting the pillows to sit facing me. He crossed his arms, admiring me as I pushed up off the bed. I walked over to my bag and fished through it to find a simple vibrator.

"What are you doing?" he was talking softly.

"Maintaining some semblance of control for right now," I sighed, crawling onto the bed. I knelt between his feet, my ass toward him as I took a deep breath and turned the vibrator on. I spread my legs, pulling my thong to the side as I rubbed the vibrator up against me. I tensed up, gasping and whimpering. I fell forward onto my left hand, my hips jerking and trembling as I teased myself.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he grumbled and I smirked, feeling sexy as I started working my hips. The vibrator slipped inside of me and I cried out, throwing my head back as I came so fucking hard. I felt the bed shift as I panted, trying to recover. His hand pressed onto mine, making us claw his comforter as he knelt up against me. I could feel his stomach against my back, his lips by my ear. "Can it be my turn yet?" he whispered, his hand wrapping around mine as I held the vibrator. His thumb pushed the switch, turning it off. I could only whimper as he pulled it out. I dropped it in front of me, bracing my other hand on the bed.

His lips were on my shoulder when I felt his warm hand press up against me. Then I felt his fingers slide up against my cunt. We both groaned, panting and shaking as he teased my sopping lips and throbbing clit. "Tell me what you're thinking," I choked out.

"How fucking amazing your pussy feels," he mumbled, his voice heavy with arousal. "It's so fucking wet and hot," he insisted. That's when his fingers slid inside of me. I threw my head back and cried out, our bodies pressed against each other. He kissed my neck up toward my jaw, working his fingers around to tease me. I tensed up, my fingers squeezing his as we held onto the blanket. "Mmm, is that a good spot?" he whispered, rubbing his fingers up against somewhere that felt fucking incredible.

"Oh fuck yes!" I groaned, arching my back as I relaxed into it. He moaned, kissing my cheek. I turned my head, our lips meeting. I leaned back, pulling his hand with mine as I pressed it against my stomach. Our tongues tangled as we both knelt upright. He hit another beautiful spot and my hands flew to his hips, clawing at them as I leaned back into him. When I felt his fingers slip out of me I actually whimpered.

"This'll feel better, I promise," he whispered, his arm wrapping around me. He slid his fingers along my cunt, brushing up against my clit as he found his way back inside of me. He was making long, deep strokes as he teased my lips, my clit, my hole and deep inside of me. His palm and fingers just running up and down my entire fucking pussy.

"God, I'm going to cum again if you keep at it!" I huffed and he chuckled.

"Good, I want my goddess to feel good," he whispered. I shuddered, loving that he'd still call me that even if I wasn't dominating him. His other hand slid up over my chest, reaching across to brush my strap off my shoulder. His hand slid down into the cup of my bra, groping it tenderly. "Fuck it all feels so fucking good," he panted.

"Sit back for me," I pushed his hips back and he hesitated, before adjusting back. I looked back at him over my shoulder, kneeling upright as I undid my bra and dropped it on the bed. I teased the straps of my thong, wiggling my ass at him.

"Fuck me," he muttered and I snickered, licking my lip. I slid back, sticking my ass up in the air at him as I worked my way between his legs. His hands slid over my ass and onto my hips. He adjusted his legs as I held my thong to the side. I braced my left hand on the bed in front of me, using my right hand to guide his throbbing cock into my cunt. His hands clawed at my hips as I pushed my weight down onto him. I felt myself stretching around him, my cunt gripping his shaft like it was hanging on for dear life.

"I think I needed a bit more teasing," I gasped, feeling full. It was kind of hard to breathe as my body adjusted to the intrusion.

"Does it hurt?" he whispered and I sighed.

"I just feel stuffed," I breathed, wiggling my hips to adjust. "I mean I knew your cock was big, but didn't imagine it would feel like this," I giggled, taking a deep breath as I worked my hips up and down slowly. We worked together, his hips pushing up to meet mine slightly as his hands pulled me down onto him. This didn't feel like enough for me though. "Come here," I turned back, grabbing his shoulder. He sat up, pulling his legs under him as he knelt behind me. He worked his dick back inside of me, both of us moaning.

"Goddamn, I just want to fuck you so bad," he groaned, thrusting gently.

"Make this ass jiggle bitch," I teased, wiggling my hips as I looked back at him. He looked shocked. "Your Queen wants you to make her feel good," I insisted and he smiled, biting his lip as he grabbed my hips. God even the way he held me felt so fucking good! He started thrusting, both of us getting into it as our bodies slapped together. I could feel my ass and thighs jiggling with his force. The room was filled with noises of our recklessness. We were both moaning and panting, the bed creaking, our bodies slapping together. It was so fucking hot. He pushed me down into the bed, straddling my hips as he held himself on top of me. I could feel his dick sliding between my thighs as he thrusted in and out of me, my ass pushing back into him. He grabbed my neck and pulled my head back, turning it so we could kiss.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he groaned as I nibbled on his lip.

"Cum in my pussy," I purred and he shuddered, his lips capturing mine. He held my neck, his other hand braced on my ass as he pounded me. Our tongues tangled and swirled erotically, our kiss sloppy as we both panted and groaned.

"Mmm, fuck! Nnngh," he pushed into me, his hands clawing at me as he trembled. He groaned and panted as he came. I could feel his cock throbbing, my pussy feeling so hot and wet. I pushed him back off me and rolled onto my back.

"Clean me," I muttered, holding my legs open. He didn't hesitate to bury his face into my cunt. He sucked, licked, and fingered me eagerly. There was no sign of him stopping when he got me to cum, my thighs clamping around his head. I was so sensitive it almost hurt. It took me yanking his head away for him to stop.

"How was that?" he whispered and I smiled, sitting up as I grabbed his chin. He let me pull him close, my lips capturing his into a tender kiss.

"You say that like we're done. Did you forget? We're not done until I say," I muttered and he actually shuddered. "My turn," I sighed, licking his lips gently. I pulled away and grabbed the vibrator off the bed, going to my bag. "On your back," I smiled at him and he obeyed. He was still rock hard. I grabbed the prostate massager and crossed my arms as I admired him. "I'm curious, how much will you enjoy sex when your ass is stuffed?" I breathed and he sighed, biting his lip as he closed his eyes.

"I think we're about to find out," he offered and I snickered.

"Pull your legs back for me," I instructed as I crawled onto the bed. He didn't hesitate, his asshole and taint exposed to me. I moaned happily, pressing my tongue up under his balls as my lips sucked and teased his skin as well. He groaned when my hand grabbed his cock, stroking it lightly as I sucked and licked my way down to his ass. I licked at it happily, getting it nice and wet as he whimpered and groaned for me.

As soon as he started panting I pulled away and teased his ass with the fun toy, massaging it into him. He was grunting and heaving excitedly as I teased his ass. I finally pushed the toy all the way in, nudging it occasionally as I watched him freak out. "Fuck! Which one is this?!" he groaned when I teased it again.

"It's my fun little prostate massager. You haven't had it yet. How's it feel?" I snickered, tugging it playfully. His body tensed up, his back arching as he threw his head back.

"Fuck! Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum already," he whimpered. I smirked, pushing his legs down. He looked up at me wide eyed as I mounted him.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to stop getting hard, hmmm?" I challenged, guiding his dick into my pussy. Lucas was right, women could definitely maintain control even taking a dick in the cunt! Lace was groaning and panting, his hands clawing at my thighs as I rode his dick. He couldn't even move; every time he did it made his ass clench at the massager. He looked like he was tormented with his own pleasure.

"I'm! I'm! Oh fuck!" he grabbed my hips, thrusting wildly. He was groaning and jerking sporadically as his needs consumed him. I pressed my hands into his chest, just holding myself over him as he fucked my cunt desperately. He pulled me down onto him as he threw his head back, crying out. I leaned over, pressing my arm into the pillow above his head as I played with his hair. He laid there panting, his eyes glazed over, his face flushed. He was covered in sweat, his heart going a mile a minute. My fingers curled into his hair, grabbing gently as I tugged to make him look at me. Our eyes met and I giggled mischievously.

"How was it?" I teased and he whimpered, closing his eyes as I wiggled my hips on his dick. He was still hard. "Answer me," I insisted. He took a deep, shaky breath as his hands caressed my thighs.

"Fucking amazing," he muttered weakly. "Too fucking good," he breathed. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his ear, licking and sucking on it sensually. His body tensed up as he clawed my ass, his breathing ragged.

"I want you to get on top of me and fuck me until I cum," I whispered. He trembled, grabbing my ass as he adjusted. But then he groaned, his head falling back roughly as he clenched his jaw. "Mmm, you can't take it out either," I teased as I kissed down to his chest. I teased and sucked at his nipples, watching him struggle to compose himself. "I'm waiting," I taunted him, working my hips on his dick some more.

"Can't you take it out and put it back in once I'm up?" he demanded, sounding out of breath.

"Nope," I laughed and he pouted, taking a deep breath before putting all his effort into it. He got me down onto the bed, his hips pressing between my thighs. His face was against my tit as he groaned and shuddered. "I'm impressed," I giggled, running my hands down his back. I grabbed his ass, spreading his cheeks. He bit my tit, groaning loudly as I started rolling his asscheeks together. Apparently it was having the effect I wanted. Certainly this was causing the massager to move around a lot!

"Please! Just, give me a minute! Please!" he begged and I sighed.

"No," I grabbed his dicked and pressed it up against my pussy, wrapping my legs around his hips as I pulled him close to me. I let my leg press up against his ass, encouraging him to thrust as I worked the massager against him.

"Wait! Wait! Oh fuck wait! I'm gonna!" he was panting, wrapping his arms around me as he humped wildly at my cunt. He bit my shoulder, groaning loudly as he slammed into me.

"This doesn't stop until I cum," I reminded him as I played with his hair. He was panting and whimpering, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Can I at least take a minute, to breathe?" he demanded, sounding so exhausted already. I smiled, closing my eyes as I pressed my feet into the bed. I held his hips as I humped at his dick.

"That's fine, I'll just use your dick like a damn dildo. Just stay hard for me," I teased, loving how it felt to rub my clit up against him as he stretched my cunt out. God this was incredible. I wanted to see how long I could make this last. I wanted to enjoy this new found pleasure and draw out this sick game he obviously couldn't handle. It was like all of my biggest fantasies with a shocking new twist, but I was loving it.

This was going to be a great night...

12