Aria's Gamble Ch. 08

Story Info
The bet is on.
5.1k words
4.87
2.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally have time to write multiple stories at once! And I am feeling in the right mental place to do Aria justice. So sorry for the long wait but school and life took over and I didn't have the time or the mental place to write more for Aria.

Things have since changed and I am feeling very happy. This chapter is more pet grooming than anything else, hope the light BD is enjoyable!

==========================================================================

I had my silky robe on, making myself a nice hot cup of coffee when I heard his bedroom door open. His feet were gently padding and shuffling against the floor as he meandered toward me. "Aria?" he called out, his voice sounding husky and gruff with exhaustion.

"He lives," I turned around, leaning on the counter with a wicked smile as I blew at the steam before taking a cautious sip.

"Hardly, I feel like I got hit by train. Or the life sucked out of me!" he rubbed his eyes, a pair of flannel pajama pants barely clinging to his hips as he walked toward me. His body pressed up against mine as he reached over me to get a mug. "Did I actually pass out?" he muttered, sounding embarrassed as I wrapped my arm around his waist. I slid my hand into his pants, gripping his ass as I pulled him tighter against me.

"I think it was after I put your cock ring on, the one that stops you from cumming so quickly? And yet you still managed to cum! But I think that's when you passed out," I mused, closing my eyes with a happy sigh as I thought back to how much I ravaged this poor man.

"Aria I can't keep up with you," he grumbled and I laughed happily, nibbling on his nipple as he reached behind me and poured his cup.

"Are you breaking up with me already?" I pouted and he laughed, kissing my forehead before pulling away.

"Fuck no, but shit I thought I had stamina from working out," he shook his head and walked to the fridge, pursing his lips as he studied it.

"Hmmm, Lace are you about to make me breakfast?" I gasped and he smirked, studying me with a devious glint in his eye.

"After everything you gave me last night, you deserve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have to treat my goddess right," he breathed and I shivered happily, biting my lip as I actually moaned.

"You really know how to get me going," I purred. He laughed grabbing a few things from the fridge. He set them on the counter, then walked past me to a floor to ceiling cupboard next to the stove. "So what's on the menu?" I glanced at the packages noticing eggs and bacon immediately.

"Something simple and easy, but with a slight twist maybe? Depends on how you like your eggs," he pursed his lips and studied me. "Or you could just let me do what I want for once and decide what I'm making you?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I snorted.

"Go ahead bitch, make me a delicious breakfast. I won't complain. Unless it tastes like shit. Then I might punish you," I shrugged and he hesitated, looking intrigued. "Don't intentionally fuck up my breakfast. I'm sure we'll find plenty of ways for me to destroy you," I teased and he smirked, shaking his head slowly as he started opening things and getting pans together. I walked over and sat down at his little dining table, just watching and admiring him.

"So, how long does this have to go on before we do the whole parents thing?" he called out suddenly and I flinched, exhaling sharply as I slammed my mug down. I crossed my arms, glaring at his back as he flinched. There was hesitation in his movement as he turned to look at me. "It was just a simple question," he defended himself weakly and I scoffed.

"I don't feel like doing the parent thing, so maybe until that opinion changes," I sneered and he sighed, not arguing as he turned back to cook. I adjusted, letting my head hang back as I closed my eyes. I was feeling amazing after last night. A part of me expected to feel weird or at least sore, but it was all amazing.

"Do I have to serve you breakfast too?" he called out with a light laugh and I smirked, pushing up from the table as I walked over. He was making my plate as I slid my hand into the back of his pants, caressing and teasing his ass as I kissed his arm.

"Maybe you could just feed me," I muttered playfully and he snorted. "Do you want a kiss for cooking?" I slid my hand into the front of his pants too, running them against his skin before grabbing his hip and pulling myself against him.

"You're a tease," he smiled, leaning over to kiss me. I sucked on his lips, my tongue teasing his before I pulled away. He sighed, glancing down and I snickered wickedly when I looked and saw a nice boner starting.

"Mmm, looks like you're not completely worn out," I teased, shoving my hand into the front of his pants and rubbing his shaft.

"Please! I just want to eat breakfast," he groaned, tensing up and trembling. "It's still so sore," he whimpered. I bit his arm, letting him go as I pushed off him. I snagged my plate and walked over to my seat, admiring his handiwork. "Eggs over medium, bacon, and some fruit," he shrugged, sitting across from me as he set silverware down for me. I grabbed the fork and knife, pursing my lips as I studied him.

"How long have you wanted this?" I gestured between us, his forehead wrinkling a bit as he stuffed a bite of egg into his mouth. "Like us sitting down for a normal breakfast together?" I shrugged and he smiled.

"Aria I wasn't kidding when I said I felt like I was already in love with you. Knowing you since you started working, and then becoming whatever we are?" he smiled, taking another bite before shrugging. "It feels fucking great," he admitted and I pursed my lips.

"So are you really in love with me?" I asked quietly, feeling uneasy as I turned to my plate. I didn't want to see the look on his face. His silence irked me, and it was long enough that I finally glared at him. He was just staring at me, his face hard to read.

"Do you want me to be?" he sounded sincere. I hesitated, really needing to think about that.

"Can I get back to you on that?" I grumbled and he laughed once, smirking as he shook his head and grabbed some bacon. He chewed it aggressively, his eyes looking like they were smiling too as he studied me. "It just feels like a heavy weight we don't need to put on this relationship just yet," I insisted and he pursed his lips, eating the rest of his bacon as he continued to just stare at me.

"Well, I know I have strong feelings for you," he offered and I nodded, eating some fruit as I fiddled with my mug. "How about you?" his voice was quiet, wavering a bit. I looked at him not really sure how to answer that.

"You're definitely special to me," I admitted finally and he smiled. "Like the first person to be in my space and not make me feel like I'm being invaded or encroached on," I shrugged, grabbing a slice of bacon and eating it as we stared at each other. "That and you're also the best sex partner I've ever had," I laughed then and he blushed, biting his lip as he grabbed his mug.

"The bust huh?" he looked too pleased as he sipped his coffee. I sighed, resting my cheek on my fist as I smiled.

"You really like that don't you?"

"Of course! I try my best to be everything you want," he insisted and I bit my lip. I grabbed his hand, pulling it open as I ran my nails along it. "So it feels good when you acknowledge it," he whispered and I smiled, liking the cute shy but proud look on his face.

"What about me?" I asked then and he looked confused for a second before sighing.

"You're the craziest person I've had sex with," he laughed and I scoffed, slapping his hand then. He sighed, grabbing my hand and holding it as he blushed. "And the best I've been with. Granted you've also brought out a side of me I didn't expect," he looked embarrassed and that was even cuter.

"Most men turn into anal sluts after I'm through with them," I assured him and he sighed, laughing then as he shook his head. "Does it really not bother you I plan on keeping my play things?" I asked and he pursed his lips.

"You mean that couple?" he clarified and I nodded. "No, because they're approaching it the same way," he shrugged and I smiled.

"And what if I told you I wanted to try and mess with Joe a bit?" I asked and he tensed up a bit before sighing and slumping back into the chair. "And uh," I smirked, shaking my head. "I kinda have a bet with our boss?" I offered and he looked pissed.

"You're gonna sleep with him too?" he demanded and I hesitated.

"Well neither of us explicitly stated it was a sexual bet, no, but he might turn into a no-sex slave of mine?" I tried to explain and that seemed to shock him. "I found out he's been an ass to me because we're the same. And he's been trying to squash me," I insisted, Lace smirking then. "So we made a deal. Whoever loses, gives in," I shrugged and he nodded, seeming appeased with that explanation.

"Why Joe?" he asked after a bit of silence and I smiled. His jealousy was endearing and made me feel funny, but in a way I was thoroughly enjoying.

"Because he's such a timid little thing. And he likes me?" I shrugged. "Seems like it could be fun," I admitted and he exhaled heavily.

"But what if he expects more?" he pressed and I smiled.

"Does anyone get what they want from me?" I countered and he faltered. "You wanted more from me and I kept turning you down," I continued and he went to argue my point before pressing his lips together tightly. "The only reason I have taken it this far is because you are special to me. I hate to admit it but you are different than anyone else," I sighed and he beamed.

"So what's the bet with Lucas?" he started up, both of us eating again. I finished my first egg and smiled.

"I bet him that for one whole pay period I could be a professional business woman. No casual clothes, no swearing, and no fighting in the office," I breathed and he looked like it was unbelievable and wildly amusing. "Oh come on! It's like a simple fucking role play Lace. Don't give me that look!" I snapped and he laughed, throwing his hands up in surrender. He leaned onto the table then, sipping his mug as his eyes ran down my body.

"And if you win?" he pressed.

"Lucas becomes my bitch, no questions asked. And I get to stop acting like that in the office," I shrugged. His eyes narrowed, his eyebrows pulling together as he frowned.

"So if he wins?" he demanded, sounding irritated.

"I concede to staying the professional me until I am no longer reporting to him. And I become his bitch," I waved it off and he scoffed. "What?!" I snapped.

"What if he wants to fuck you?" he grumbled and I hesitated, pursing my lips.

"I don't think he does," I insisted.

"What if he does?!" he raised his voice and I hesitated.

"Wait, hold on, are you actually mad?" I was shocked. He grit his teeth, clenching his hand into a fist as he took a deep breath.

"Aria, you told me you wouldn't let just anyone fuck you," he grumbled and I sighed.

"I didn't agree to being his sex-slave. So don't worry," I insisted.

"Well please make that clear from the start. When does this wager begin?" he demanded and I smirked.

"Tomorrow. I have to go shopping today," I sighed and he shook his head slowly. "Too bad you're not more excited. I was going to offer to buy outfits you liked so you could enjoy seeing me in the office too," I sighed dramatically, going back to my plate. His fork tapped it and I smirked, glancing up at him. He had a cute pout as he studied me.

"Like what?" he asked softly and I chewed my bite happily, enjoying the eagerness.

"Pantyhose, pencil skirts, form fitting dresses?" I offered and he bit his lip.

"What about slacks and heels?" he mumbled, his ears a bit red. I hesitated, my body feeling warm as a realization hit me.

"Mmm, tell me Lace. Do you like the idea of me dressing up like a powerful business woman?" I teased and he hesitated, shrugging then.

"I love the idea of getting to see your body better at work. And your ass will probably look killer in almost everything," he sounded excited. I licked my lip and laughed lightly, shaking my head.

"Well, we'll see. Should I perhaps send you some pictures? A few sneak peeks?" I teased and he couldn't help but nod as he tried swallowing his food.

"Fuck yes, please!" he coughed, catching his breath. I laughed, sighing as I shook my head. Who would have thought he would have fantasies about me like that? This might pan out better than I had hoped. "Can I pick out an outfit?" he asked and I smirked.

"You're not coming with me. That'll be too satisfying for you. But you can pick out a basic outfit type. Like a dress and heels. Or pants and a shirt or something. Maybe even colors, but that's it!" I insisted, not wanting to give in too much to his demands. He nodded, still smiling as he stabbed a few pieces of fruit and ate them happily. "Damn I regret telling you this," I grumbled and he chuckled, shrugging. We finished breakfast soon enough and as he cleaned up I pushed up from the chair, going to get another cup of coffee. "I'm staying until after lunch," I breathed, my hand on his back.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled, turning to me then. "Can I get a hug and a kiss?" he muttered and I sighed, rolling my eyes as I obliged.

"You're so needy," I pushed him away when he tried to shove his tongue into my mouth. He pouted but I ignored it, walking to his living room to get comfy. I wanted to be in a good enough mood by the time I had to meet Lucas.

***

"The bitch made it!" Lucas called out happily, standing outside the store. We picked some standard woman's clothing store that had a lot of expensive looking dresses and pants. There was a part of me that was a bit excited for this. I wasn't sure if it was the idea of dressing up like the powerful woman I felt like or the idea that all the men who lusted after me wouldn't be able to keep their eyes off me. But something about this was really doing it for me.

"So we each get to pick five outfits," I started and he chuckled. We got to the door and he walked in first, not holding it for me. Damn fucking prick. I was going to keep a tally of all the things he did to piss me off, and correct those once I won this damn bet.

"What's your size?" he asked bluntly, turning to me with his hands in his pockets. His eyes were running over my body, analyzing it as he pursed his lips in thought.

"Dress? Or pants and tops?" I clarified and he smirked.

"All of it. Don't play stupid bitch," he breathed callously. My eye roll was involuntary.

"This," I turned slightly, gripping my ass in my leggings as his eyes locked on it. Was there a hint of desire in his eyes? "Doesn't fit into anything under a size fourteen. If it stretches even a bit, that's better," I breathed and he nodded. "Dresses I go between size 12 to 16," I continued and he nodded again. "Tops medium or large depending on the fit," I shrugged and he smirked.

"This should be interesting," he licked his lip and hesitated. "Nylons?" a devilish glint in his eye.

"Probably large. You think all this can fit into anything small and tight?" I pulled my sweatshirt up, giving him complete view of my ass and thighs. He actually bit his lip, his eyes taking my body in. Then it hit me. "Wait, do you actually want to fuck me?" I demanded, dropping my sweatshirt as I crossed my arms. He chuckled, shrugging.

"The thought's occurred to me," he brushed that off, turning and walking away then. I blew a raspberry, shaking my head as I started looking around. I think two hours passed before he came to find me. I had my choices and was looking at shoes when he grabbed my shoulder. "I get to see every outfit," he grumbled, his eyes boring into mine. This was weird. Without having to maintain any professionalism or distance, Lucas seemed way more forward and blunt with me.

"Perv," I took all the clothes, heading to the changing rooms. A young girl helped me get set up and I looked at each outfit. I picked the one Lace decided on, which was a pencil skirt with a tighter, long sleeve blouse and stilettos. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, adjusting my bangs as I twisted and studied myself. Did he have great taste, or what? I took a picture and praised him eagerly. I even sat on the bench, crossing my legs as I unbuttoned my blouse. I let my lace bra out into the world, feeling devious as licked my lip for the next picture.

His text back was wonderful.

Step on me madam!

I snorted with laughter, feeling a warmth in my neck as I fixed my shirt and walked out. Lucas was leaning on the wall by the entrance, staring at his phone when I cleared my throat. His eyes ran up from my feet to my face, a growing smile on his face. "Not bad," he offered and I scoffed, turning to look at the full mirror out here. My ass looked incredible in this damn skirt.

"Not bad?" I glanced at him in the mirror, running my hands over my hips and ass as I licked my lip. "I guess it's not bad," I offered. We were staring each other down as I started to unbutton my blouse immediately. His eyes bulged slightly, as I turned, my hands on my waist with my tits basically out. This lace bra didn't hide anything. "Next?" I offered after giving him a good look. His lips were parted slightly, his eyes fixed on my body before he blinked and pressed his lips together tightly.

"Next," he nodded. We got through most of the outfits, none of them too horrible or uncomfortable. I got to the last choice and smirked. It was a shorter, tight dress and a pair of nylons. I slipped them on, studying them in the mirror. My black thong and bra looked kind of sexy like this. Especially with the stilettos. I bit my lip and took a photo, sending it to Lace. As I slid the dress on I got a reply.

God what do I have to do to get you in that outfit, in my bed?

I smirked, biting my lip as I texted back. I set the phone down, twisting to study the simple dress. It was a darker, turquoise kind of color. It looked nice with my hair and my eyes, framing my body well. I took a deep breath and walked out, crossing my arms as Lucas smiled from ear to ear.

"If I didn't know you, I'd believe you were a polite and professional woman," he laughed happily and I rolled my eyes, turning to look at myself in the mirror. He did have a point. I hated to admit it but there was something about wearing these clothes that made me feel sexy and powerful all at once.

"Lucas you might be unraveling a new kink for me," I breathed, turning to throw him a sinister smirk. "Business woman roleplays are quite common for domination, no?" I bit my tongue with a happy chuckle, turning to the fitting room as he laughed as well. I changed into my leggings and sweatshirt, collecting all of the clothes.

We went to the register and he kept his promise to pay for half. Before I could leave he caught my elbow, making me turn in confusion. "Let's get dinner and discuss the terms in full," he insisted and I hesitated before smirking.

"Sure thing," I let him lead me up the street a ways to a bistro. He actually held the door for me this time. Interesting. We got a small table, his eyes studying me thoughtfully. "Yes?" I laughed, setting my menu down as I crossed my arms over it.

"So what are the full terms again?" he asked and I sighed.

"No swearing, no disrespect, and I have to wear all of these outfits for this entire pay period. If I win, you're my bitch. If you win, I'm your bitch," I shrugged and he nodded.

"And I can't make it hard on you, right?" he chuckled, leaning back in his seat a bit. I nodded and he smirked. "So being my bitch, what might that entail?" he asked and I sighed.

"No sex," I breathed and he actually frowned.

"Then what's the point of this?!" he grumbled and I scoffed.

"Are you that dried up and desperate?" I laughed then and he took a deep breath. "Being your bitch means I have to continue acting like this, and do whatever you tell me no complaints," I grimaced and he just studied me with pursed lips. "Or we can call it off and-"

12