Aria's Gamble Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal," he held his hand out and I smiled, reaching across to shake his hand. "But that means your victory won't be sexual either," he mused and I shrugged.

"I have plenty of puppies to play with," I breathed, picking my menu back up. "And an even longer list of those who wish they were still on the other end of my leash," I glanced at him with a smirk and he rolled his eyes. "If you are curious, you can always ask," I teased then. Before we could talk about anything else the server finally showed up.

I was curious to see how this would work out in the end.

***

"Wow," Lace breathed, staring at me wide eyed. I was wearing the black jumpsuit with beige stilettos, some of my jewelry, and a cute scarf my mom got me last year for Christmas. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail with my bangs around my face.

"Not bad right?" I slid my hands into my pockets as I posed, admiring the outfit myself.

"Aria?!" Joe demanded from behind me. I turned, smirking as I crossed my arms.

"In the flesh," I beamed at the look of lust and admiration in his eyes. This bet was turning out to be more and more rewarding for me. At the very least I didn't see a downside in dressing like this, if this was the reaction I could get.

"You look, uh," he blushed, clearing his throat as he shuffled slightly.

"Professional?" I offered and he smirked.

"Yeah, definitely professional," he mumbled, but the interesting look in his eyes made me think I looked a bit more than professional. My phone chimed and I turned, seeing a message from Lace.

I'm not even fucking kidding you when I say I want you to tie me down and step on me in that fucking outfit!

I snorted, trying not to laugh too loudly as I glanced back at him. His ears were red, a lustful grin on his face as he ogled me eagerly from his desk. I set my phone down and intentionally brushed something off my desk. I glanced at him and went to pick it up when he looked around and hurried up out of his seat. He bent over behind me, his body rubbing up against mine as we both slowly stood up.

"So, uh, I had a question I wanted to ask you about this project I'm working on," he muttered quietly, his face looking flushed as his eyes darted frantically between mine.

"Ok, let me come check it out," I pushed back into him, letting my ass brush his crotch and thighs as he stood his ground. I thought I heard a slight groan, a giddiness bubbling inside of me as I sauntered over to his desk. "Come show me," I insisted and he took a deep breath, hurrying over. As soon as he sat down I leaned over, my hand pressing down onto his crotch. He tensed, his hands clenching slightly before he sighed shakily and pulled something up. I was using my body and the angle to shield what I was doing, but my hand and fingers were eagerly working to tease his raging cock and heavy balls through his slacks.

"You know about this right?" he turned and looked at me, his eye wild as I squeezed him tightly and smirked.

"I'm familiar with it, yes," I crooned, squeezing him again. He took a deep breath and nodded once, talking aimlessly about something. I stared at his screen as he moved his mouse around, the two of us just enjoying this moment.

"So I was just hoping for your input on this part," he concluded finally and I smirked.

"It seems simple enough, why are you wasting my time?" I teased, squeezing his balls. He actually exhaled, his eyes rolling back slightly. "But fine, if you really need my help," I rolled my eyes, explaining a quick, simple code that could properly scrape the database. "You know I always like to use the backdoor if I can," I breathed and he trembled, sighing when I finally pulled away and stood up.

"Thanks Aria. Your backdoor tricks are always great, at least for me," he breathed pointedly and I licked my lip, snickering as I walked off. Work was too much fun. Everyone on the team noticed my new outfit, almost everyone reacting the way Lucas or Joe had. There was obvious amazement and arousal in the way the team would steal glances at me. This high was impeccable and I wanted to ride it out.

"I wonder what my pets would think about my transformation," I whispered, snagging my phone and sending Howard and Dominique a text. I told them to clear their dinner plans and that we were going to be dining together. I fiddled with my phone as I imagined what their initial reactions would be. And then loved the thought of them groveling for favors from me. Turning the tables in a fun little role play. My phone vibrated and I glanced at it seeing another message from Lace.

I don't think I can handle this bet if every day is going to be filled with you looking so fucking fine

I smirked, shaking my head as I bit my tongue and laughed lightly. I glanced back at his desk, his face turning slightly as our eyes met. Without hesitating I cupped my breast, squeezing it lightly as I licked my lip. His response was immediate and undoubtedly sexy. He bit his lips, leaning back as he clasped his hands behind his head. It was intoxicating, being so in control and all consuming of a person's thoughts, that it was almost unnerving. This shouldn't feel so rewarding.

But the more I tasted of this sick power the more I wanted to play with it. And Lace was more than willing to enable me. A happy sigh escaped me as I turned back to my desk. Work couldn't be jeopardized but fuck was it tempting to steal Lace away to take the edge off. I think we both felt it, my mind wandering to him as often as I hoped his wandered to me.

"Aria, a word?" Joe leaned into my cube and I hesitated, a bit confused before I shrugged and got up. He led me out of the row and into a little nook away from everyone. He took a deep breath and I hesitated. "I know we're working but I can't," he sighed and fiddled with his fingers. "I can't stop thinking about the few conversations we've had. About you liking casual flings and being a dominatrix," he continued quietly and I smiled, crossing my arms.

"Are you asking me to finally call you and plan a fun little date?" I walked my fingers up his stomach, pressing each of his buttons into him. He actually blushed, glancing around before he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Maybe, I don't know," he muttered and I sighed.

"Well how about we try and if you don't like it we stop and just go back to being strictly co-workers?" I offered with a shrug and he bit his lip before nodding. "Good, I'll text you when I'm ready. When that happens I expect you to make me your first priority," I breathed and he looked confused.

"Meaning?"

"When I come calling you cancel every plan you have so long as we're in the same town I come first," I asserted and he pressed his lips together, already looking panicked. "These are rules Joe, and I come with plenty of them," I reminded him and he sighed.

"Ok, I get it," he mumbled.

"Good, I like obedient pets," I purred, reaching up to lightly caress his chest and nipple before walking off. This was turning into my week already! My current pets, my prospective pet, my potential work slave, and Lace my boyfriend who accepted me no matter what? Could anything ruin this week? Cloud nine never seemed so damn sweet!

12