All Comments on 'Ariel'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cardinalfancardinalfanover 9 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed reading this story. It wasn't too rushed and the sex scenes were nicely done. I would've liked a slightly longer story, especially since this seems like a one-off kind of story. But great job for a first time.

Dragonflyer90Dragonflyer90over 9 years ago
Great read

There are a few inconsistencies in the story (was Matt sleeping it off or at an interview?) but it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

loved it. I hope you continue with more chapters. You can have dad get the surgery reversed so he can give Ariel the baby she wants. Then they live happily ever after as a happy family.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So good

This story was so good that it was easy to imagine that it was fact rather than fiction. With the characters all being drunk, the inhibitions being down I could easily see the father climbing between his daughter's legs buring his cock into her inviting wet pussy. I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Niceeee

This is a great story and it is so believable. It shows possibility and truth behind sexual incestuis behavior. I love this story so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

reminds of me and my daddy,DL.

PlayWithMe1981PlayWithMe1981about 9 years ago
LOVE

I love everything about this story! Not too long, not too short. Delicious scenes between Daddy and his little girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great work

I think a great story grips the attention of the reader from beginning to end and you certainly did that here. In addition the end left me wanting to hear more about this beautiful relationship. Hope a sequel is coming. Thanks for a great story.

rockhardvoyeurrockhardvoyeuralmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Thanks for the good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Good story with a good love line. Now its time to reverse the vasectomy and see what happens.

2WET2TURN22WET2TURN2about 2 years ago

I think it ended for a bit abruptly. But it is a lovely read and I liked it muncho!!!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done, but the ending could have been drawn out more...Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous