Ariel Chronicles - Cougar of Soho Pt. 04

Story Info
Cougar slut relocates and her wild side is revealed.
2.3k words
4.41
10.7k
4
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,860 Followers

The youngest of the black boys, took out his mobile and began to make a phone call. I was somewhat disappointed as I assumed he was going to be taking photographs of me adorned like the hardcore sex kitten I was portraying.

He began speaking quietly at first, then let out a huge belly laugh.

"Yeah babe send the Limo to this address straight away. We've got some hot bitches to party with, and the brothers are going to love these fine hot sluts!" He smiled looking me directly in the eye!

"Yeah make sure Brad drives as these sluts will love his huge cock!" He laughed then hung up the phone.

"Brad?" I questioned with a sexy smirk.

"Yeah babe. He is possibly the biggest cock in all of London!" He stated proudly.

"Some of the top movies stars and girl groups hire Brad to fuck them and their friends, whenever they are in town!" My student declared.

"One time this American chick brought over three porn stars, and Brad wore them all out!" He said in a positive tone.

"If he fucks you two, he will wear you both out!" He said, assured by the prowess of his friends cock.

"We'll have to see about that!" I smiled as we all headed to the door.

My little shop girl sex slave closed up the shop just as a stretched limo pulled up at the kerb outside the shop entrance.

A very tall, powerfully built black man stepped out of the drivers side and went to the rear of the limo, holding the door open for us, he gallantly smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. I looked him up and down, drinking in the magnificent male specimen before me. His shoulders were very broad and his waist ridiculously narrow.

Standing very tall on his strong muscular legs, I tried to view his package.

The door prevented any reasonable inspection, but his firm taut buttocks were plainly in sight as the tightness of his trousers hugged the firm muscles. My shop girl sex slave entered the car first, swiftly followed by the three black guys.

I looked at the ebony sex god and ran my taloned nails across the smooth flesh of his cheeks, as a warm smile broke across his face. His eyes stared at the tips of my pointed leather toes and slowly worked their way up my PVC clad body. His eyes widened at my amazonian curves sheathed in the fetish skin-tight material.

Placing his huge black right hand on my waist, he eased me majestically into the car. I arched my back and stooped to climb in the car, as his strong hand slid down my PVC clad waist and cupped my large firm buttock. Giving my shiny ass a delightfully firm squeeze, I squirmed subserviently on his strong hand. I turned my head back to him and smiled sexily, ensuring my lips were wet and shiny. I gave him a suggestive wink as he helped me climb into the car. His masculine fingers had eased in to the crack of my ass, stroking the PVC material into my asshole and pussy.

I didn't know anything about his cock at this point, but I was certain he knew what to do with his massive hands. My stomach was doing somersaults with sexual butterflies, his touch had aroused me so much.

The Anal beads were pushed deeper into my asshole by his huge fingers and there was no way he could not have noticed the shuddering of the vibrating cock, keeping my asshole and pussy in a prime sexual state of arousal.

As I took my seat in the limo, I noticed my slave girl had her breasts exposed as two of the black guys were hungrily chewing on her erect nipples. Her head was back as her moans of delight filled the car. My student was rubbing her PVC coated camel toe, as her hips rose and fell, enjoying his frantic movements.

The limo pulled away from the kerb as I watched my girl slave enjoying the lavish sexual attention of the three young black men.

Her moans were increasing with the intensity of the frenzied breast sucking and PVC mound rubbing she was encountering. A loud scream burst from her lungs as she orgasmed powerfully. Her sexual moans and hip gyrations continued as my little shop slave girl was showing me her multi orgasmic capabilities. My student continued to rub her PVC clad pussy forcefully, smiling at her rhythmic gyrations.

"Your fucking loving this you kinky slut!" He snarled, rubbing the shiny PVC frantically.

"Treat me like a slut" she panted "spit on me!"

My young student was somewhat taken aback at this forthright request. One of the young gangster black guys took his lips off her nipple and grinned.

"The slut wants you to spit on her man! Spit on the whore!" Then laughed, before placing his thick black lips over her erect nipple and began to suckle.

My student placed his hand under the chin of my slave girl, holding her had up to his face. His lips pursed then opened, spitting forcibly into my slave girls open mouth. Her tongue flicked out and began to wriggle, as she enjoyed her subservient treatment. Her moans of sexual ecstasy were extremely arousing as she succumbed to the will of the three young black men.

The young black man played his dominant role perfectly.

"Us black guys are going to fuck every one of your slut holes and Brad is gonna stretch your cunt like you never thought possible!" He snarled, rubbing her PVC clad pussy vigorously.

"Yes!" She yelped "Use me as your whore!"

I sat back rather proud of my little sex slave as she continued to orgasm, enjoying all of the sexual depravity.

I looked into the rear view mirror, to see Brad smirking, listening to the sexual antics. His eyes met with mine and he winked the sexiest wink I'd ever encountered. My pussy flipped with excitement at the perfect specimen of manhood winking at me. I bit my bottom lip gently, squirming excitedly in my latex cat woman suit. I licked my lips provocatively, staring into his eyes as I felt the sexual tension build between us.

I decided to break the ice.

"Are you going to fuck me Brad!" I said affirmatively, smiling at the driving sex god.

His smile broadened, revealing two deep dimples in his cheeks, making him even more attractive.

"I sure will M'am if that's what you'd like!" He drawled, in a voice so sexy his words were like warm syrup being poured into my ears.

I smiled broadly and said in a soft sultry tone.

"I'm sure I would like that, but first you must stretch the holes of this young harlot!"

Brad winked once more causing my pussy to begin to cream, so sexy were his mannerisms and confidence.

"Stretch my cunt hole and fuck my ass with your black anaconda!" Screamed my little slave girl, who showed no end to her prolonged orgasm.

My student lifted her head once more, her mouth open and panting, as he and the other two guys spat into her mouth.

She collapsed on the seat of the limo, physically and mentally sexually exhausted.

"Pull over somewhere quiet!" I instructed Brad the driver.

The movement of the car began to lessen as he pulled into a small alleyway.

Climbing out of the front, he made his way into the back of the limo. The other three black guys got themselves in to position. One of them held her arms down and the other held a leg each, wide open. Brad knelt before my little sex slave and eased the zip down on her latex trousers. Her young shaved pussy glistened under the streetlights glancing through the limo windows. Brad smiled as he began to unzip his cock. I have been used to the metric system for so long now, that imperial measurement doesn't mean anything to me, but when Brads hard cock was released, one of the guys almost shouted.

"Jeez that fucker must be fourteen inches!"

Brad just smiled as he held the perfect black I'd ever witnessed. My little slave girl was staring at the anaconda, her mouth agape at the sexual wonder of the world before her eyes. Her pussy was drenched from her multiple orgasm as Brad placed the enormous head of his perfect cock against her pulsating pussylips. Her legs were quivering with unbridled desire as she moved herself closer to the cock, desperate to feel this length stretch her young tight cunt.

Brad rubbed the huge domed head between her excited pussylips, ensuring her wetness was enough to accept his huge length. Smiling down at my slave girl, he eased the large domed head inside her stretched pussy as he calmly reassured her.

"Take it easy baby girl. You'll soon be accustomed to the length and width!" His smile reassured her.

Her eyes rolled with sheer lust, as he slowly eased his incredible cock further and further inside her. Her head was back with her mouth wide open as she gulped in air, her chest rising and falling as the colossal cock slowly eased deeper inside her.

I was feeling pangs of jealousy and outright lust, as I watched my little slave girl endure the greatest sexual pleasure of her young life. Brad was only starting his penetration and was yet to start fucking her, but the relentless pleasure she was receiving was there for all to see, and I wanted some of that sensational pleasure. The toys in my pussy and ass were pushing my state of arousal beyond my limits, as I witnessed the greatest cock I'd ever seen, pleasure this young girl in a way she never thought existed outside the realms of fantasy.

She was totally under his control as his huge cock slid in and out of her well stretched cunt. Her pussylips were forced inside her cunt with her every forward thrust and the flesh of her pussy, clung to his enormous black shaft with each withdrawal thrust.

Her creamy orgasmic fluids, glistened on his beautiful black cock as he effortlessly continued to slide the magnificent member in and out of her sexually skated pussy. Her breathing was uncontrollable as her pleasure receptors were worked flat out, alerting her mind and body to the sexual experiences she was enduring.

Brad turned his head toward me, with a broad smile emblazoned across his black face he spoke softly, almost in a whisper as his deep tone uttered.

"I'm sure looking forward to being inside you lady!" He said, again his voice feeling like warm syrup being poured into my ears. I almost orgasmed from his look and words. God help me when that huge cock is impaling me!

My little slave girl had reached a level of pleasure she had never experienced and fainted from the masterful fucking Brad was providing. Her body went limp as her whole being became one huge erogenous zone. Her chest heaved and her voice whimpered as the driving fucking continued to give her subconscious pleasure.

"Shall I come inside her?" Brad questioned as the three guys and myself silently nodded in agreement.

His shoulders haunched as he pushed as much of his length deep inside her.

Her legs raised up around his powerful waist as his buttocks made the tiniest of movements. His head lifted upwards as his mouth opened and his eyes rolled.

He was squirting his magnificent seed deep into the womb of my sex slave. Her whimpering moans sounded like sobs of contentment as the greatest cock in history emptied its entire load inside her.

A satisfied grunt left Brads mouth as he began to slowly move his length in and out of her cumdrenched pussy. Thick globules of his creamy seed clung to his ebony shaft as he began to withdraw his cock from her gaping fuck hole.

The slave girl came back into the land of the living as she sighed softly as his cock withdrew completely.

Brad sat on the seat beside her, his huge cock covered in her come and his.

A river of thick come and pussy juice flowed out of her gaping raw fuck hole, as she stretched out, her out of body sexual experience still occurring on some erotic astral plain.

Her face a look of total sexual contentment and fulfilment.

Amazingly his enormous cock was still rock hard.

"Clean his cock slowly!" I ordered my little slave girl as she sprang upright enthusiastically.

She placed her small feminine hands around the enormous black shaft, moving her lips closer to the pulsating Anaconda. Her tongue slithered from her mouth and began to remove every single drop of sexual fluid from his magnificent cock.

Slowly and seductively she licked and sucked his shaft, almost worshipping the magnificent length.

"I'm going to clean your pussy!" I snarled and knelt between her legs as the musky scent of her fucked pussy streamed into my flaring nostrils.

Flicking my tongue out, I tasted the sweet creamy flavour of her pussy and the strong hot spicy tang of his delicious seed. The stretched warm flesh of her once tight pussylips, quivered gently on my lips, as my tongue lapped up the fusion of sexual fluids. There was so much liquid pouring out from her destroyed pussy. Thick creamy fluid slithered on my tongue and down my throat. I cannot be exact with the quantity of liquid, but I felt that these two could easily have filled a whisky tumbler with their sexual pleasure.

The three young black guys looked on mesmerised at their friend having his huge cock worshipped and devoured simultaneously whilst a latex clad hardcore sex kitten, drank spunk and female ejaculate from a young milky white cunt.

As much as I was enjoying this little scenario, I needed to get to the Halloween ball and feel this cock inside me.

Looking at the huge black cock, glistening in saliva, my mind reminisced to some of my times back in Amsterdam when I would perform sexually for a private crowd.

Tonight the audience will look on in suspended belief as the perfect example of debauched sex unfolds before their very eyes.

This Limo needed to move and move quickly.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,860 Followers