Ariel Chronicles - Cougar of Soho Pt. 05

Story Info
Hottest Bimbo slut makes her Sex debut in London.
4.3k words
4.5
9.8k
5
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers

Everyone had composed themselves in the limousine, as Brad returned to his driver seat and manoeuvred the limousine skilfully in the direction of the Halloween ball.

My little slave girl and myself began to re-apply our make-up and spraying some perfume on our breasts and neck. The guys were all on their mobile phones, speaking in hushed tones, obviously alerting their friends that the premier bimbo sluts were in transit.

The young black gangsters oozed confidence as the Limo eased its way around the bustling streets of London.

One of the young gangsters was making arrangements with what I assumed was his boss, due to the respectful tone he was using.

Clicking his phone he looked over at me, his white teeth gleaming as he smiled.

"Our boss sure is looking forward to enjoying your fine body and sweet smooth pussy!"

I smiled back at him, my eyes twinkling with lust as my taloned nails spread across his strong muscular thigh.

"I trust your boss is a black guy?" I enquired seductively moving my hand further up his thigh.

"Lucas is about the blackest guy I know!" He laughed.

The remainder of the journey was spent in silence as my hand moved up his thigh and began to gently grasp the trouser encased anaconda, throbbing inside his crotch.

His large black hands held my PVC clad breasts, squeezing them delightfully as I arched my back, thrusting my breasts into his young black hands.

My little slave girl was laying back with her legs parted as the other two guys took turns in inserting their black fingers into her just fucked pussy.

The sound of squelching pussy and soft moans filled the limo as our journey continued.

We eventually pulled up outside what appeared to be a huge warehouse type building. A small crowd of people adorned in outrageous costumes queued diligently behind the velvet ropes at the entrance. The limousine door opened and standing in the frame of the doorway was the most perfect specimen of manhood I'd encountered. The gaudy was at least six feet four with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He was wearing a black silk tailored suit with a crisp white cotton dress shirt beneath, with the top three buttons opened. His skin was shiny ebony, flawless and tight. His head was shaved smooth, a trimmed goatee beard framed his jaw line. His ears were pierced with two rather large diamond studs, glistening in the neon light of Halloween ball entrance. My companion removed his hands from my large firm PVC clad breasts as I stepped out of the vehicle. The black gentleman took my hand in his and brushed his full thick lips on the back of my hand. The contact was erotic as his warm lips brushed the skin of the back of my hand.

Lifting his lips from my hands, he looked deep into my eyes, a sexy grin spreading across his masculine face.

"I'm Lucas and I've been looking forward to meeting you!" He drawled.

I smiled sexily, placing my just kissed hand on his broad chest.

"I'm Ariel!" Smiling suggestively.

"I think you will enjoy what we have in store tonight!" He cackled.

I looked at the black adonis. Everything about was pure sexual fantasy. His body was graced with perfect posture as he stood majestically. He crooked his right arm offering it to me for support. I slid my left hand onto his arm, feeling the strong taut muscles as I linked arms with him. He escorted me regally past the small queue straight into the main entrance. The foyer was bedecked in black lighting, highlighting the fluorescence of all of the costumes gathering in this area. I glanced at Lucas as we walked through the throng of revellers. My pussy was physically throbbing, lusting after this black sex god as he breezed past the Halloween party goers.

I looked enthralled at the huge room decorated in the most erotic gothic imagery. At the top of the arena was a huge raised stage with a king size bed in the centre. On the left was what appeared to be medieval stocks with an assortment of sexual devices. To the right was what can only be described as a rocking horse, with a collection of leather straps and restraints connected to the over sized toy. Feasting my eyes on the erotically decorated stage, Lucas turned to me and smile confidently.

"I just know you're going to love being fucked up there on that stage! And I have a strong feeling that all of the young guys here about to get a magnificent sexual education when they get to experience fucking such a bewitching bimbo slut like you!"

I looked up at him and grinned confidently.

"I want to fuck you first then let loose all the young stallions to quench your sexual thirst!"

Lucas grinned mischievously.

"I love to be fucked hard by young fertile men!" I smiled teasingly "Their youthful spunk nourishes me!"

Lucas grinned as he escorted me to his private office. As we stepped in the lavishly furnished office, I was drawn to the huge brass bed positioned in the middle of the opulent room. The brass bed had shackles and handcuffs attached. Lucas was obviously a serious sexual player.

Lucas pulled me closer to him as he held me firmly.

"Once I've fucked you I want to confirm a business arrangement!" He said efficiently.

"I'm intrigued!" I grinned salaciously.

"I have a club in Gothenburg which is frequented by some of Europes elite, who have the most deviant sexual tastes. I would like you to be the star attraction in this club!" He smiled as the words poured out of his mouth.

"Your reputation has followed you from Amsterdam and I think we could do some very good business together. You would be the star attraction and number hostess. I will provide a waterfront apartment for you and a Mercedes along with a 100,000 euro signing on fee. Your attendance fee for every event would be 5000 euros and any money you made above that would be yours!"

I stared at Lucas, number crunching in my head at the proposed figures.

"You've got yourself a deal mister!" I smiled as Lucas removed his jacket and shirt, revealing a muscle bound black torso. His trousers dropped to the floor with great haste, revealing a huge ebony black erection.

I smiled coyly as I knelt before the naked black Adonis. Holding his enormous erection with my left hand, I began to unzip my latex catsuit, revealing my huge firm naked breasts to Lucas. He grinned confidently as I licked the underside of his magnificent shaft.

"We're gonna do good business together baby!" He purred as I shrouded the head of his cock with my swollen lips. My lips slid up and down his smooth shaft, careering along the veined member. Lucas moaned audibly.

"Fuck baby you suck cock divinely!"

I ran my tongue around the swollen head of his cock, my teeth gently grazing the aroused flesh of his erection.

"You're going to make me come!" He whispered through gritted teeth.

"I'm going to fuck you before your sex show!" He said as his voice trembled.

"On Monday morning you will fly to Sweden to set up home. A lady called Magda will meet you at the airport then take you to your apartment. She'll give you the keys to your car then take you to my club to meet the team that runs it for me!"

I looked up into his eyes, sucking his cock as he continued.

"All of your belongings and a few costumes will be personally delivered to you the following day by Brad. He'll drive up with your stuff after doing a couple of porno's for your former employers in Amsterdam. That's what brokered the deal to acquire your services!"

Brad was to make a few adult movies to smooth the release from my former employers. This guy definitely meant business if he was going to this much trouble.

"I heard all about your expertise from a Swedish guy who had the pleasure of your company one evening in Amsterdam, and I knew I had to acquire your services!"

I continued sucking his cock.

"Every girl you recruit I will give you a five thousand euro finders fee. Any money you make outside the club is all yours. There will be at least two events per week, which you will headline for me!"

Lucas tapped me on the head and smiled.

"Fuck me now! I need to experience this magnificent pussy!" He grinned.

Removing his glistening cock from my mouth, I smiled.

"You may want to experience my asshole while you're at it!" I said adding to my bimbo slut persona.

Lucas placed me on the brass bed, sliding the zip of my latex catsuit all the way down, revealing my smooth shaved pussy and puckered asshole. My pussy was glistening with wetness as Lucas slid his huge cock effortlessly into my hungry pussy. I moaned pleasurably at the perfect cock stretching me majestically.

Lucas withdrew almost the entire length before sliding his cock back deep inside me. My eyes rolled as the first waves of orgasmic pleasure surged through me. His cock was banging at the entrance of my cervix as I panted my way through a delightful orgasm.

Lucas bit his bottom lip as he continued thrusting his awesome cock into me.

"Maybe I should fuck that ass of yours!" He purred.

I nodded my head frantically, almost begging Lucas to fuck my ass.

He slid his greasy black pole out of my pussy, the searing heat of his cock, nudging at the puckered ring of my asshole. With one small thrust, the head of his huge cock slid past my sphincter as my asshole gripped his shaft. He eased his length slowly into my ass. The heat and stretching pain was magnificent as he finally pushed the whole length inside me.

"I love to fuck a bimbo's asshole!" He smiled as he slowly fucked my ass.

His thick black lips covered my mouth as he kissed me passionately. His tongue slid inside my mouth as my own tongue swirled around his, mimicking the movements of two snakes fucking. His cock was slowly increasing the thrusting tempo as he looked down at me and whispered.

"I'm going to come slut! Where would you like it?" He snarled.

"Spunk on my tits!" I panted as he gripped his shaft and removed his huge cock from my quivering asshole.

A jet stream of creamy spunk gushed from his cock and landed smack in the middle of my cleavage. The next three spurts landed on my breast, gleaming against my fair skin as he groaned through clenched teeth.

"I hope when you come over to Sweden you'll fuck me like this!" I smiled affectionately.

"You sure are one dynamic bimbo slut!" He giggled."Let's get you cleaned up and changed into something wild and sexy for your London stage debut!" He smiled, standing above me completely naked. His magnificently sculpted black body glistening in the subdued lighting of his opulent office.

Lucas walked over to a door and opened it. Behind the door was a large closet with a vast array of sexual outfits from standard bedroom lingerie to full extreme fetish outfits.

"If they fit, please feel free to take them over to Sweden with you." He smiled

"Tonight you should wear the tight latex waspie, fishnet stockings, black thigh length boots and nothing else. There is a skin-tight face mask which reveals your mouth and eyes with a hole at the top to pull a pony tail through!" He said pointing at the outfit.

"I'll send the make up artist in here and she will do your make-up and hair and help you get into your costume. She may want to lick your pussy and asshole as payment!" He stated as though this was the norm.

"Once you're ready we'll get you introduced on stage. First one to fuck you will be Brad, closely followed by ten lucky winners of tonights costume ball. You can pick the winners that arouse you, after all, they're all going to fuck you!" He laughed.

"I'm looking forward to it already!" I said in a whispered tone 'But I don't want to know who the winners will be!" I said huskily.

"It's much more exciting to be fucked by strangers!" I giggled.

"Your fee for tonight will be 2500 euros, not bad considering you were coming here to be fucked for free. The money and all of your chosen outfits will be back here waiting for you at the end of the show!"

I climbed off the brass bed and began to remove my catsuit and thigh length boots.

Lucas began to place his clothes back on, but not before I licked his black anaconda clean. He left his office to bring his make up artist in to do my hair and make-up, as I raked through the deviant sexual outfits in the closet. I placed his outfit choice for tonight on the brass bed and returned to the closet to select outfits for my Swedish excursion.

Leather, Latex, Satin, Silk almost every material I know of was catered for. I collected about a dozen outfits along with various accessories, including some very impressive sex toys and placed them on the table just outside of the closet.

I walked over to the bed just as the make up artist walked in. She was average height with a slender figure, though her breasts had been surgically enhanced. Her hair was scraped back in a pony tail and her make was smoky and sultry. She was was wearing skin-tight PVC leggings with a high stiletto heeled ankle boot. On top she wore a tight mesh top with the smallest waistcoat, hugging her narrow waist and large enhanced breasts.

"Hi I'mTara!" She smiled.

"Let's get that spunk off you then we'll get your hair and make up done!" She said with a broad grin emblazoned across her face.

"How about first you lick the spunk off my tits then give my pussy and asshole some of your pierced tongue?" I said firmly.

She quivered excitedly and joined me on the bed. Her tongued lapped the spunk off my breasts, gathering up every single drop. She moved her head toward mine and brushed her lips across my own. The spunk and saliva oozed from her mouth into mine as she locked her lips on mine. Our tongues entwined as we tasted the spunk and saliva cocktail.

I swallowed everything she had to offer, which pleased her immensely.

She kissed her way down my body, stopping at my smooth pussy. I heard her inhale the musky scent of my pussy as her tongue slid into the groove of my shaved slit. Her tongue worked its way inside as she devoured my pussy. Her lips and breathing were erotically arousing as I felt one of her taloned fingers circle the puckered flesh of my asshole. She pushed my thighs toward my chest as her tongue delved deep inside me. Wriggling her tongue inside me, her eyes looked up to my own. With a sexy wink she removed her tongue and circled my asshole with just the tip. She rimmed my asshole for a good five minutes before moving her head away.

"Come on we best get your hair and make up done!" She smiled, winking once more.

She escorted me to a table with make-up and hair products laid out on the surface. There was a dressing room mirror with lights all around the frame.

I took my place in the leather bound seat as she began to wipe my naked body with moist wipes. Once she was satisfied that my skin was sperm free, she began to remove my existing make-up from my face.

With a blank canvas to work, she began applying her skilful touches to my eyes, cheekbones and full bodied lips. The transformation was startling as she completed a smoky eyeshadow effect which made my eyes pop, with a flushed blusher look on my cheeks. My lips were lined perfectly with a deep crimson lipstick base beneath a clear gloss coating, making my lips look incredibly wet and sexy. Scraping my hair in to a top ponytail she eased the long strands through the hole at the top of the mask.

Placing the tight latex mask over my face, she zipped the back into position. My head was now a shiny black latex cover with my heavily made up eyes, nose, lips and chin completely exposed. My ponytail pointed high, then fell elegantly down the back of the mask. My eyes and lips had never looked so sensual.

I was immensely pleased with her undoubted skills. She held the outfit and handed individual garments to me. I stood up from the chair as she placed the black PVC waspie around my waist. The PVC was very soft and supple as she began to fasten the hook and eye arrangement at the back. She was fastening the waspie on the tightest setting, making my narrow waist appear even more waspish. My breasts looked enormous in comparison to my trim waist. She placed the fishnet stockings on my legs and fastened the tops of the stockings to the straps of the waspie.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and mouthed "Wow!"

"Wait until we get these thigh length boots on you!" She smiled approvingly.

I stepped into the boots as she slowly slid the zipper up my leg, until it reached is closing point.

I gazed at my reflection, and found what I saw to be very erotic and arousing. My large firm breasts, naked and exposed, the tight black shiny waspie, cinching my waist and holding my fishnet stockings in place. The soft leather of the black thigh length boots drawing any eyes to my smooth shaved naked pussy. My stomach fluttered with excitement at the thought that any moment now I would be walking through the audience to be fucked live on stage. Sexual nervous energy charged through me, taking my arousal to the max.

My make up artist knelt before and began to lap at my shaved pussy, like a small kitten enjoying its first taste of cream. Her long pierced tongue slid inside my vaginal cavity as she wriggled her tongue expertly. I rotated my hips, enjoying the sexual sensations of her expert cunnilingus. She looked up at me and ran her tongue along the groove of my shaved slit, flicking the tip gently over my aroused clitoris. I moaned noisily as she pressed her tongue on my clitoris. My orgasm was brief but very intense. Smiling she stood up, kissed my cheek and said.

"I'll just let Lucas know that you're ready!" Tara smiled.

"Before you do that give my pussy and ass one last licking!" I ordered.

Tara knelt once more at my feet, her hands holding my buttocks, pulling my pussy closer to her face.

I felt her pierced tongue running up and down my labia as she gleefully licked my pussy.

At that very moment, Lucas walked back into his office and witnessed me enjoying the pleasures of Tara's tongue.

"Tara you can do the clean up after she's been fucked! Come along Ariel we need you on stage now!" Lucas barked ushering the pair of us to the door.

The door opened and an incredibly bright spotlight illuminated my exit from Lucas' office. The black latex of my outfit, bounced the light back to the eyes of the now cheering party revellers. The music pounding from the speakers was vibrating through the floor making a throbbing beeline to my excited pussy.

I smiled as I walked through the crowd, flanked by two large black security guys, guiding me toward the elaborately decorated stage.

As we reached the stairs to the stage, two sluts dressed identical to myself, took a hand each and led me up the stairs until we reached the centre stage.

The house lights went out as black light filled the room. One spotlight shone down on me and the two stage sluts, whilst another shone down on what appeared to be a saddle in what looked like a rocking horse frame. To my direct left I could see the colossal silhouette of Brad. He was totally naked except for leather arm gauntlets and what I assumed to be gladiator leg gauntlets. His magnificent cock was fully erect as he walked majestically onto the stage. The crowd roared at his walk on, then gasped audibly when he turned to reveal his erect manhood. The gasp soon turned to a raucous cheer, intertwined with whooping, whistling and deafening applause.

I smiled at Brad and blew him a kiss. Mischievously he winked at me and twitched his huge erect cock. I walked over to the saddle and curled my finger at Brad, beckoning him toward me.

He walked majestically toward the saddle, standing on the opposite side. His throbbing cock slapped onto the saddle as I placed my right hand on the black anaconda. The crowd cheered as I gently stroked his colossal length. My pussy was tingling wildly with sexual expectancy, feeling the heat and pulsating throbbing of his enormous black cock. I knelt down at the side of the saddle, opening my mouth wide for effect and slowly slid his shaft between my eager lips. The roar almost raised the roof off the arena. I slid my lips along the length of shaft, his contrasting ebony flesh stretching the red lips of my mouth. As the head of his cock slid from my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the gigantic domed head. My white teeth grazed the tender flesh of his bell end as he groaned loudly. Holding his fertile balls with my left hand, I held the base of his shaft with my right hand, slowly stroking the magnificent length, then sliding my ruby lips over the ultimate cock. I could feel my pussy twitching and tingling, desperate to feel the stretching sensation of his legendary cock once more. Brad looked at my stretched lips and smiled warmly.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers
12