Ariel Chronicles - Cougar of Soho Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,863 Followers

Whispering softly he said.

"Climb on the saddle, I want my cock inside your sweet slut pussy again!"

I removed his cock from my lips, raising myself from the floor, placing my left leg over the saddle and straddling the soft warm leather.

Brad stood behind me holding the base of his cock. A cameraman joined us on stage as four huge screens around the arena lit up with the image of me and Brad just about to start fucking. A huge cheer echoed around the arena as the camera zoomed into my shaved wet pussy. The head of Brad's cock came into shot, nudging at my shivering labia as his cock slowly slid inside my hungry pussy. I moaned loudly to find that the camera also had a built in microphone, sending my erotic moan through the sound system.

The crowd cheered once more then began chanting.

"Fuck the bitch! Fuck the bitch!" Repeating the chant as Brad slowly slid in and out of my pussy. He gradually picked up the pace a little, my labia being stretched by his huge cock on every out stroke and pushed inside my pussy on every in stroke. I was moaning wildly now, enjoying every blessed inch of Brad's super human cock. The crowd were roaring Brad on as he pushed deeper and deeper until he was forcing my cervix open. My orgasm was intense to say the least as Brad took my pussy to a place of pleasure I didn't know existed. A violent orgasm surged through me as female ejaculate squirted from my pussy and coated the six pack abdominals of Brads magnificent body. The roar from the crowd was almost deafening. The lust crazed eyes of the audience will live in my memory forever as Brad continued to sexually destroy my cunt.

Brad removed his cock from sopping wet pussy as the crowd saw my sexual pleasure glistening on his ebony shaft. Moving to the front of me, he held his monstrous erection at the base, pointing his domed head at my face and unleashed what felt like gallons of perfect sperm straight at my lips. Instinctively I opened my mouth and took every powerful spurt straight down my throat. Lustily swallowing every alpha male drop of his potent spunk.

As I looked out over the audience I could see guys bending girls over and begin to fuck them from behind as I continued to lick Brads huge semi erect cock.

I felt a rather large cock slide inside my gaping cunt and begin to wildly fuck me.

I had no idea who was fucking me, which only added to the sexual splendour of the situation.

This continued for the next forty five minutes as a total of ten guys took turns in fucking my pussy or ass but all ensuring that their load was emptied in to my bimbo slut mouth.

The rest of the night was something of a sexual blur as a lot of alcohol and other controlled substances were enjoyed that evening. True to his word, Lucas guaranteed everything he stated and I now find myself enjoying the sexual highlights of Gothenburg with the occasional bit of sexual travel every now and then.

Who knows maybe one day I may tell all about my times in Sweden and maybe some of my escapades in Amsterdam, but for now I'm contentedly regaling my time in Soho.

I hope you enjoyed a brief history of my sexual antics. Believe me there is a lot more to follow!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,863 Followers
12