Ariel's Slutty Descent - Day 02

Story Info
Vivian plans a business exchange using Ariel.
5.2k words
4.27
20.1k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

**Disclaimer: This story is a follow up to Ariel's Slutty Descent Day 1. Day 2 is best read if Day 1 has already been read**

Ariel awoke groggy trying to forget the dream she head. Her step-cousin had been raping her with the evil help from her step-mom. Ariel's eyes peeled open as she felt skin below her face. She slowly lifted her head as her vision came into focus. Her head had been resting on the bare chest of a black man, just like her step-cousins. She looked up and there was Jermaine looking down at her.

Jermaine smiled loving the shocked look of last night's white slut. He started to pet her beautiful silky smooth blonde hair. "Good Morning sweetie, did you enjoy last night?"

Ariel couldn't believe it, it wasn't a dream, Jermaine had drugged and raped her. She started to get up, to grab her phone. "What do you mean did I like it. You fucking raped me." And she moved to the edge of the bed.

He also sat up and grabbed her hair hard grabbing her chin. "You fucking slut, this body of yours didn't think it was rape." He slid a hand over her tit down her stomach and onto her full, and well-used pussy. He tried to insert a finger, but she slapped his hand away.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" She stood up immediately turning toward him, "What the fuck do you think you are doing, I'm not going to let you rape me again." With that she dug her phone out of her purse. She got to the 1 before Jermaine had his hand around her wrist. She heard the door open behind her.

"Took you long enough." Jermaine shouted to the newcomer. "She almost called the police. Where were you I texted you 10 mins before she woke up, as soon she started moving a little." Staring hard at whoever was standing behind her.

"Oh don't be so dramatic. What was she going to tell the Police that she had multiple orgasms for the good-looking black man still naked in her bed?" The evil voice pierced Ariel's ears. "Besides I figured it would be best if we got her dad out of the house first. So I had to convince him to go downtown without me."

Ariel started to whimper, "Please n-not again... I can't handle it again. I...I...I promise I won't tell anyone." She felt Vivian's hand slide down her arm as she struggled to break free from Jermaine.

Vivian loved the fighting spirit in the young slut, knowing that energy will come in handy when she is finally broken. She squeezed her arm hard just above the elbow. The veins started to bulge, and Vivian wasted no time slamming the syringe down, sending the sex drug into her body.

Ariel felt the needle slam in and saw her step-mom's finger press the plunger. She felt the liquid enter her arm. She looked up at Vivian "Please mommy, don't do this to me, I'll be good I'll be better, I'll do whatever you ask from now on."

She stroked her step-daughters face "I know you will sweetie, and to make sure, this drug is insurance." She patted her face then slapped her hard sending her to the floor. "Hey J don't forget the H." She laughed as she pulled the door shut behind her departure.

Jermaine looked at his helpless cousin sprawled on the floor, naked. He could tell she was trying to fight the drugs effects. Squeezing her fist, her legs, her eyes, and teeth. He grabbed the bag, prepared the needle and moved toward her. "You want your bliss again huh baby?"

Ariel felt her loins come alive. She couldn't stop her body from craving pleasure. She heard her cousin talk and opened her eyes. He was standing over her his flaccid penis dangling in her face. She stared at it telling herself no. Jermaine asked again, and she just nodded. Leaning in to him taking his cock in her right hand as she offered up her left arm for the drug.

J looked down at his cousin with a smirk as he felt her stroking him. He grabbed her arm giving her a slightly smaller dose of H. He let her arm go as he pushed his hips forward offering his cock to the new slut.

Ariel felt the 2nd drug reenter her body. She hated doing the drug but fuck it felt so good. She watched his cock move forward. She looked up at J and bit her lip.

She picked up the heavy flaccid cock and kissed the tip, her tongue darting out frenching his cock hole. Her hand stroked it as she made out with the black snake. She loved his cock, it was her new god. She pulled back as her tongue swirled around the bulbous head. Her head pulled back completely then lowered kissing his cock with pressure. The tip stretched her lips as she pressed her head down allowing the black phallic member to enter her mouth. Her tongue instantly went to the tasty chocolate treat.

J looked down at Ariel making love to his cock, the white slut couldn't get enough. He felt so good ruining her last night but watching her make love to his cock was a new feeling. He could feel her tongue darting everywhere wanting to taste the whole cock as it slid further and further into her warm wet mouth.

Ariel started moaning as his cock pressed against her throat, and just like before there was no resistance. She bobbed up and down on that pole feeling it grow in her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum, she sucked hard trying to pleasure him enough to reward her mouth.

J had other plans, he knew this slut would still be tight, so he wasn't going to pass up the chance to use her again. He grabbed her head and slammed his cock in gagging her. He held it there as she begged, moaned, whimpered, and gagged. He finally grabbed her hair pulling himself out and throwing her bent over the bed with her feet still on the floor.

Ariel laid on the bed as she felt Jermaine rub his cock along her wet pussy. She was bent over at the perfect angle where neither had to slouch or stand on their toes. She wanted him so bad, she reached back pulling her ass cheeks apart spreading her ass hole and pussy lips. She moaned freely feeling his cock hit her clit.

J reached down rubbing his thumb in her juices. He then pushed at her puckered tight ass hole. She jumped not expecting the invasion in that hole, but kind of liking it. She let a grunt out that turned to a moan. He would take her anal virginity just not right now. He lined up his cock and pushed in, the resistance still there but not as bad as the previous 2 times.

Ariel gripped the sheets hard "ooohhh, ooohh God, oh fuck its-its so big." She felt his hand press down on her back as he pounded into her harder and harder. She felt her cervix being abused again, and grunted hard each time it was hit.

Jermaine reached out gripping her hair, pushing down on her back as he plowed into the upturned pussy. The sounds of the squishing juices only faint under the moans that filled the house.

Vivian smiled at the sounds coming from the bedroom. She loved listening to goody miss two shoes sounding like a real wanton slut. She picked up her phone and texted her sister *Hey looks like Jermaine is getting along great with Ariel, and he's already so helpful around the house. Glad we could help him hide out.* Vivian sipped her coffee and tidied up the kitchen, the back ground noise putting her in a good mood.

Jermaine continued to pound into the young white slut's wet pussy as her hips met his thrust. *SMACK* He slapped her ass and called her names, he yanked on her hair and drilled her harder. He wanted her to hurt the rest of the day from his cock, make her walk funny like she's been ripped open.

Ariel bit the sheet to stifle her moans, he was fucking her like a jack hammer and although it was painful at times there was too much sensation running through her body. She didn't want him to quit, in fact she wanted it more and harder. "Fuck J yes right there harder, God yes harder, fucking make me feel it all day." She felt him pulse, and grow harder. His body tensed up and strokes grew longer and more direct. "Yes that's it babies cum in me, put this fire out with your hot cum, I need it so bad."

Jermaine tensed and pounded his cock hard into her sloppy cunt. "Mmm God you fucking slut, you're so good to fuck so tight." He pulled out and twisted her around face to his cock. He didn't even need to I instruct her, she cleaned his cock from base to head licking up all the cum and didn't forget his balls. "Good girl now get dressed."

Ariel sat on her feet looking up at her current god. She wanted more but knew he wasn't going to give her anymore right now.

She stood up and went to her drawer.. She reached for her panties when she felt the hard slap on her hand. "Not those," he said in a harsh command. She understood. She went to her closet and found a dress that had gotten a little to tight for her to wear anymore. She pulled it on and it made her look how she felt like a common streetwalker. It was a bright blue velvet dress, and it was stretched tight at her tits, ass, hips, and stomach. It was clear it didn't fit and left little to the imagination. The top was a halter top with the strap going around her neck and connecting well below her pushed up tits. The back was completely bare while the hem barely covered her ass cheeks. She dolled herself up using heavy makeup to match the outfit. She wanted to make sure Jermaine was aroused whenever he saw her and it felt good to dress slutty for him. She pulled on her knee-high tight black leather boots to finish off the look.

Jermaine watched her dress and realized how beautiful she really was. He felt bad for taking her the way he did, she was a virgin who really was a goody miss two shoes. He started to wonder what her future would have been if he hadn't come out here. He took her hand as she walked over to him. "You look beautiful slut, you'll make all the heads turn today."

They descended the stairs together reaching the bottom just as her dad walked in the door. He stopped dead as he saw his daughters dress. He had seen it on her 2 maybe 3 years ago before she truly developed but couldn't fathom why she decided to wear it today, or the dolled up makeup, or the fact she had her arm hooked with Jermaine at the elbow. "Hi honey, big plans today?"

"No just felt like getting dressed up and Jermaine wouldn't let me walk down the stairs no matter how much I convinced him I could walk in these 4" heels." With that she walked into the kitchen and realized it was already 2pm. "Holy cow I slept all morning?"

"Well I don't know if I'd call what you were doing sleep." Vivian laughed as Ariel shot her an angry look. "It's okay dear I'm sure you'll get used to it after a while." Another laugh and another angry look.

Jason felt lost like the 2 had an inside joke. "So what are your plans today or I guess I should say tonight as the day is almost over?"

Jermaine jumped in "Oh Vivian and Ariel have agreed to help me pick out some more respectable clothes, I guess, so I don't look like such a gang banger." He smiled at Ariel's confused look as this was the first she heard about it.

Vivian piped up, "yes I'm going to drive them and Ariel is going to give her input. You know a good moral compass for him to start mimicking."

Jason looked at Ariel who looked confused but just nodded her head. "Whelp don't let me delay you guys any longer, I need to do laundry for the house anyway." He finished his lunch and kissed his wife as he walked upstairs.

The 3 of them finished their food and all left to go to the car. Vivian got in the front as Ariel and Jermaine got in the back. Vivian started driving toward their real destination as Jermaine unzipped his pants and pushed Ariel's head down on his cock. Vivian couldn't help but look and watch her nephews incredible cock slide all the way in her step-daughter's mouth. For being a good girl she sure had no problem taking the whole pole in her mouth.

As Ariel sucked her favorite chocolate treat her phone buzzed then again 1 minute later. She never got to look at it as she felt the first, then the second needle enter her arm. It was too late to stop him, but she only cared about her treat anyway.

Jason picked up the house collecting all the laundry, entering his daughters room he was hit with 2 smells he had never smelled in there before. The first was of something that was cooked, but not something he had smelled before. The other was the distinct smell of sex. He knew his daughter was waiting until marriage...could have Jermaine used her room to have some hussy over? As he picked up her room he came across her ripped tank top she was wearing last night. He thought to himself that was strange...and texted his daughter *Hey what happened to this tank top* he continued cleaning and came across her soaked ripped panties. He took a picture and sent it to his daughter *Sweetie did something happen, are you okay?*

Jermaine held Ariel's head down as he deposited his load deep in her throat forcing her to swallow her first ever cumshot in her mouth. She gagged but was able to keep it down. She again cleaned his cock of spit and semen not forgetting the balls. She felt the car turn into a driveway as she lifted her head. She was groggy from the H, but didn't understand why they were at a house. "Whe-where are...where...hmmm... J?" She slumped against him.

J pulled her head back by her hair. "Just a pit stop one I'm sure you'll enjoy."

The door opened behind her, and she felt Vivian take her hand gently pulling her out of the car. Ariel wobbled on her feet, struggling with her balance. Vivian put her arm around Ariel and walked her to the house. They stopped to knock, before the door opened to a man who must have stood 6'5, and was shirtless. His steel worker's gut stuck out proud like the whole world should praise it. He wasn't pleasant to look at, his teeth yellowing and missing a few. An unkempt beard and unpicked afro. His cloth shorts barely reaching his knees and barely containing his bulge. "Ahh you finally made it, thought you were going to be here hours ago."

"Sorry my nephew wore the whore out too much last night. She needed to get her beauty sleep." Vivian explained to the large black man.

The man reached out grabbing Ariel's chin making her look up, breaking the eye staring contest she was having with his bulge. She smiled at the man "Damn you-you're so tall. And is that a gun in your pocket?"

The man laughed a deep baritone laugh. "Oh you'll get to find out soon enough sweetie. Please come in all of you and we can talk business." He opened the door wider as the 3 guest entered. The house smelled of old food, smoke, mildew, and garbage. The floors were dingy and stained; the furniture was ripped and in disrepair. Sitting on the couch was another fat black man. He was around the same age 45ish, and in no better state of cleanliness than the other guy.

Vivian felt disgusted yesterday when she was here but it was a necessary evil for her plan. She led her step-daughter into the room and let her collapse to the floor. Her dress riding up revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. Vivian turned to Jermaine, "J this is Oscar, and the guy sitting down is Emmitt." With pleasantries exchanged Vivian explained to him that they would be supplying them with H and the aphrodisiac for the whore.

Oscar looked down at Ariel's exposed ass, "I see you brought the whore ready to do business." He reached down sliding her dress up a little more as it snapped over her thick ass.

Ariel moaned at his touch, as it sent electric shocks throughout her body. She looked up at the tall black man, smiling and focused on his growing bulge.

Vivian "Ahem don't touch the merchandise until we figure out the payment." Vivian had a stern don't fuck with me look. "She's a young sexy harlot and since both of you will be using her I expect an ounce."

Oscar circled the eager damsel checking over the goods like a farmer looking over prized cattle. He ran his fingers through her hair yanking a little, eliciting a moan from Ariel. He lifted her tits and watched as they bounced but stayed firm. He squeezed and smacked her ass, again another moan. Oscar hummed and hawed, then turned to Vivian "You're right she is grade A white meat. But what happens when you run out of drugs to keep her a mindless slut. I'll give you a half ounce of both. It's the only offer"

Vivian knew he'd want to negotiate a lower amount, which is why she went high. "I believe that's a fair enough deal."

Oscar pulled out the 2 sets of 4 baggies and passed them to Vivian. "Now let's get you used slut." He reached down grabbing Ariel's hair and half dragging her to the couch as he sat down in front of her. He pulled her face up enjoying how dolled up the slut looked. *SMACK* His palm connected with her face. *SMACK* The back of his fingers slapped across her face. "You're just a stupid fucking whore who needs cock huh?"

Ariel was shocked at the slaps, tears welling in here eyes, but she smiled and nodded to him. *SMACK* "SMACK* The slaps landed again. Ariel was confused isn't that what he wanted.

Oscar spit in her face. "You fucking whore, you speak to me when I ask you something. Now what are you?"

Ariel was so turned on she squeezed her legs together trying to put pressure on that itch. "Oh god sir, I'm a stupid fucking whore, who- who yearns for cock, big black cocks." She slid her hands up his legs, and they merged on his barely contained monster. She wrapped both hands around the cock. "Mmm yes its so big sir." She started pumping up and down, she could feel the warmth emanating through his thin shorts.

"Bwhahaha thats a good whore." He looked at Vivian, "You white sluts are so easy give you a taste of chocolate and your pussy starts controlling you."

Vivian nodded annoyed but also knowing inside it was true. She watched her step-daughter stroke the covered cock while kissing the tip through cloth. Vivian was repulsed with herself. Oscar was a disgusting, vile man, but she was eager to see the monster fighting to get free, her pussy was getting wet in anticipation. She made a mental note to talk with Jason about another trip to the city. She watched Ariel use her teeth to pull down the shorts. His cock springing free, it was a monster 11" long and as thick as an adult wrist. Vivian let a gasp escape.

Oscar looked over at Vivian, "So the mommy likes the dark meat too huh slut?" He stroked it as he watched Vivian stare at it. "Mesmerized huh?" He started ticking his cock back forth clicking his tongue. He felt Ariel grab it and start licking and kissing the head. "Awww, looks like it will have to be next time as we already got ourselves an eager cunt." He ran his hands through Ariel's hair rubbing his saliva covered cock all over Ariel's face.

Ariel loved how he treated her, she loved his fat cock, shorter than Jermaine's 12, but much thicker. She felt Emmitt near her now. She reached over and started caressing his bulge, while stroking and licking Oscar's cock. She felt him run a hand down her back sending chills throughout her body. She shivered and pushed her mouth down over Oscar's head. Her lips stretching, straining her mouth. It was so painful, but she had to pleasure him, he was after all the supplier of her euphoric high.

Emmitt wasn't as big as Oscar or even Jermaine, but he got the lucky break of being Oscar's friend. Oscar liked to use his female customers especially white girls or girlfriends of his customers. But he was so big most girls couldn't handle at first. That's where Emmitt came in, he was the stretcher, he would fuck the girls first. His 9" long 6" thick cock would get them open then Oscar would give them what they really craved.

Ariel felt Emmitt's hand slide up her butt crack and lifted the skirt up higher. *SMACK* "Would you look at this ass, all that muscle and it still jiggles." *SMACK* "Mmm mmm, God how does a beauty like you become a whore like this." He pulled his pants down and lined up his cock. He slid it in, and although there was resistance it was apparent that a bigger cock had been there earlier today. He slid his cock all the way in bottoming out just as he touched her cervix. He held it there as the whore moved her ass and hips, grinding on his cock. He slapped her ass as she twerked like a good white slut.

12