Ariel's Slutty Descent - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian loved what she saw. It was only yesterday Ariel was believed to be a virgin and here she was being spit roasted by 2 large older black men. But the best part was the slut was eager for it. The sex drug really worked, but Vivian could tell it wouldn't be long before Ariel was doing this whore act without assistance. She leaned over to Jermaine and whispered in his ear, "You did good honey."

Jermaine just nodded holding the camera steady watching his step-cousin get used by too pathetic fat men. It was clear she didn't care about degrading herself as long she got her chocolate treat. He watched the 2 men shove in at the same time. They both held it there as she gagged and writhed around. Jermaine didn't know if he should be existed or disgusted.

Ariel was in heaven she couldn't get enough of Oscar's monster cock. She was happy with Emmitt's, but she was eager to feel Oscar in her. She was doing her best to get Emmitt to come soon to get them to switch. He felt him tensing up and slamming into her when he abruptly stopped. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. He twisted her around and placed her sitting in Oscar's lap. Ariel was now face to cock with Emmitt she took him all the way in no problem. She felt Oscar feeling around, and she lifted her hips for him.

"I know whore you're eager to get a real man's cock." He rubbed his thick head between her lips and over her clit. "You'll get what you crave slut, In my time not yours." He smacked her ass hard, listening to the whimpers and moans muffled by the cock in her mouth. He continued to slide his cock in her juices, as his finger probed at her ass.

Ariel whimpered but knew they would turn to moans soon. She felt him pick up her ass then plowed it in her. He made it 6" before her body couldn't take it anymore. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and screamed in pain.

*SMACK* Emmitt slapped her face, "Don't you ever pull me out of you unless instructed." *SMACK* He grabbed her hair and shoved his cock back in just as Oscar slammed another 3 inches, ramming Ariel's cervix hard. She gasped and whimpered but like a good whore never took Emmitt's cock out of her mouth.

Oscar picked her up and down, slamming her on his cock before letting her taking over. He reached around grabbing her tits releasing them from their tight cage. He pinched them hard enough to make her cry out. He loved the sound of the whore's cries, and how quickly they turned to moans. It was clear this young slut loved to be abused.

Ariel started grinding, and twerking on Oscar. His cock stretching her so much she felt like she was going to split open. She took his free hand and rubbed her clit with it. She wanted to have an earth shaking orgasm on this cock and it was so close. Her moans grew deep and guttural and just as she gasped hitting her apex Emmitt slammed his exploring cock down her throat. She gagged and swallowed, gagged and swallowed. The cum was just too much it started dribbling out the sides of her mouth catching on her tits.

Emmitt pulled out of her and lifted a cum covered tit to her mouth. She started licking without being asked, and then cleaned the other. He felt her pull him forward again cleaning his cock like a good slut.

Oscar watched all of this take place, and he realized how much of a trained whore she really was. He used a lot of drug addicted sluts, but none so submissive, obedient, degraded, and slutty as this one. He told Emmitt to prepare a needle. He pounded into the whore harder and faster. He listened to her moan and beg. He couldn't take it anymore, he stood up briskly and bent her over. She was on her tip-toes as he plowed into her over and over and over, pulling on her slender hips using them to batter ram into her.

Ariel wasn't able to handle it, the orgasm blasted through her body, the guttural moans almost sounding demonic "Oh god fucking yes you big cocked King destroy my little white pussy, blow your load deep into my fertile cunt. Ooo-aaagh, jesus fuck yes, harder, make me useless to all other men."

Oscar tensed and gripped her hips as he slammed into her he held her there, his cock pressing against her cervix as he unloaded in her. Stream after stream filling her young tender pussy. He pulled out of her and pushed her to the floor.

Ariel heard and felt the pop as Oscar pushed her down. She crawled over to him and gripped his cock in her hand. She kissed the tip twice. She told the cock she loved it. She leaned in kissing it again as her tongue darted out slurping at the cum trickling out of the pulsating hole. She took him in her mouth again sucking at her juices, her saliva, and his semen. She needed to clean him, she didn't want to disappoint her new King. As she cleaned, Emmitt took her arm and gave her a shot of H. The drug flooded her body, and she sank to the floor once she was done...fading away to the blissful high. "Good Sluts get rewarded." Oscar laughed.

Vivian watched her clean Oscar's cock, her pussy was wet. "Jermaine can you help this dirty slut get to the car, I need to speak to them about future endeavors."

Jermaine stopped the video and put his phone away. He stood up and helped Ariel to her feet. He took her hand and scooped up the semen spilling out of her pussy and down her legs. He guided her hand to her mouth and made her eat it. "Wouldn't want your dad to see this now would we slut." She ate the last scoop, and Jermaine lead her to the Car. Vivian walked out 20 mins later, fixing her hair and shirt.

She got into the car, looked in the backseat. A smile crossed her face as she saw Ariel in a long off stare, and rubbing her pussy. She started the Car and drove home. She killed the lights and got out of the car, praying Jason would be in the bedroom.

Jermaine got out and helped Ariel out of the car. He helped her walk almost dragging her to the door. They followed in behind Vivian to lights on in the kitchen. Jason was sitting at the table.

" Where did you guys go, stores closed a few hrs ago." He did not look pleased.

Vivian looked back at Jermaine and head nodded to the upstairs. She turned back to her husband wrapping her hands around his neck. " Oh well we just stopped off at a bar. Had a few drinks, looks like Ariel hasn't had much practice." Giggling as she kissed him deep, their tongues fighting for position.

Jason pushed on Vivian. "Hey Ariel wait, are you okay I found some ripped clothes in your bedroom. And your room...it smelled funny almost like sex."

Vivian told Jermaine to continue on, as she turned back to her husband. "Oh sorry, Jermaine met a girl yesterday...those weren't Ariel's clothes." She kissed and rubbed his bulge. "Yes honey he had an innocent white girl in there who couldn't get enough of his black cock." She felt his cock grow. "He really turned her out, we picked her up today, and she sucked his cock in the back seat. But you're right he should have his own room. We will set it up tomorrow." She kissed him and took his hand leading him to their room.

Jermaine laid his step-cousin in her bed. The muffled sound of her parents foot steps passing by with the sound of giggling and squeals.

He walked to the end of the bed and pulled her to him with legs open. As he entered her he heard his aunt moan to her husband. "Jason do you like the taste if the man's cum?" He used me in the bathroom at the bar and God his cock was so thick and black." Jermaine fucked Ariel harder and harder. She just laid their lost her high, a long way off. He listened to Vivian as she told her husband what a slut she was." He blew his load in her as Jason responded "Oh Vivian god I love you, I love that you're a black cock addict. I love that you're open to being their whore. Oh baby I'm so glad you let me watch that first time."

Jermaine cuddled into bed holding Ariel. Wondering what happened the first time and wondering if Ariel will love her surprise tomorrow.

12