Ariel's Slutty Descent - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel looked at the small black cock that was unable to pleasure her. It was maybe 6 inches and not very thick. Ariel was confused, she was lead to believe all black men were well endowed. She took the small worm in her mouth, cleaning it like a good slut. She licked the small shaft, and sucked all the cum and juices off. When he finished he pulled up his pants and left, leaving her there on her knees, unsatisfied.

Ariel hurried to her feet pulling up her thong. She straightened her dress and left the bathroom. She felt so dirty as the man's cum leaked out of her into her flimsy thong. She made her way back to her table to find her step-mom chatting with a rather large black man. He must have been around 6'6. A thick beard, and bald head. His dark skin blended in with the bar lighting.

The contrast of Vivian's light skinned arm was easily noticeable as it disappeared into his pants. Vivian was doing her best to please him as she stroked. But the man couldn't peel his eyes away from the young beauty, dressed like a slut in front of him. They wandered her body then burrowed deep into her eyes,

Ariel couldn't move, the man's gaze had her stuck and the scene was getting her aroused. She watched as her step-mom stroked harder and faster under the fabric of the pants. She watched her lean in and kiss his neck and nibble on his ears. But the man never looked away from Ariel.

Vivian didn't understand why the slut didn't move, she could have any guy or all of them here, why did she have to steal hers.

The guy reached out his hand and taking the young beauties hand he pulled her into the booth. His hand moving around her shoulder grabbing her tit. "Mommy why don't you pull out this cock for your sweet daughter."

Vivian stared daggers at her step-daughter then she reached over and unbuckled the handsome man's pants. "Ariel this is Tommy, he just got out of prison yesterday." Vivian pulled out a mediocre sized dick maybe 7" if he was lucky, but the thickness resembled those novelty large pencils.

Ariel looked on in anticipation as the cock came out. "Mmm baby do you need me to suck it to its full size?"

Tommy was disappointed but also didn't care. "Yeah you try that slut." Laughing, grabbing Ariel's head and pushing it down on his cock.

Ariel felt it enter her mouth, slipping easily past her lips and just entering her throat. Her head was roughly pushed and pulled. The guy had no care for her comfort or pleasure. She tried her best to also pleasure him with her tongue or lips, but her face being rammed repeatedly into his pelvic bone made it difficult. The more it continued Ariel realized his cock was apparently at full mast. Why are all these guys so average she thought to herself.

Vivian watched on, her panties getting soaked. She wanted to slide over and start kissing Tommy. She wanted to feel his muscles with her lips. She wanted to slide down and replace her step-daughter. Unfortunately in this bar, the black men do the choosing, and at the moment Tommy only cared about this stupid born-again slut.

Ariel felt the miniature snake swell in her mouth. Her tongue pressed against the Urethra as his onslaught on her mouth became more urgent. His strokes with her mouth became harder and more deliberate. Finally he slammed in and held it there. Her tongue could feel the semen flowing to the head, and then her throat felt the splash of the hot salty liquid. She gulped down the couple of loads Tommy produced.

Tommy felt the easy white slut suck and lick him clean. He waited until she was finished before existing the booth. "I hope to see you again slut, don't be a stranger here." He walked away ignoring, or maybe just forgetting about Vivian.

Ariel smiled over at Vivian "So who did you find for -." The slap came quick cutting off her sentence. She didn't even see it, but the stinging of her cheek was real. Through tears in her eyes she looked hatefully at Vivian.

"Don't give me that look slut. You want to be the attention whore, here I can help with that." Vivian grabbed the sluts arm. She pulled out two needles.

"No, no please, I enjoy it, I don't need those drugs anymore...please, please don't."

"Oh I can tell slut, but I want to see how you do with the drug." She injected the sex drug first, then immediately followed by the H. She let Ariel's arm go, "Now go dance slut."

Ariel did as she was told. She pushed herself to wobbly legs. She stumbled to the dance floor, bumping into a few men. She felt their arms wrap around her, helping her to the dance floor. It was clear they knew what time it was. By the time she reached the floor she had caught the interest of 5 men.

The group climbed the steps, and pushed her into the waiting arms of 4 more guys, all who decided to ignore the girls they had brought up there. They pawed at her body, pulling her tits out, squeezing her ass, rubbing her pussy.

Ariel was on fire, the 2 drugs sending her libido to the stratosphere. She ground her body into the mauling hands as she beckoned the other 5 to join them with her own hands.

They all hustled over, finding a spot to touch. She begged them to use her, take her roughly, make her a fucking black cock whore. They all obliged pulling at her panties leaving only her bunched up dress at her hips. Their fingers started dipping into her vaginal hole and her anus surprising her. She bucked a little trying to inform them that was off-limits. But the men didn't care, there were too many of them, that hole had to be used.

Ariel felt the pressure from the finger again at her anus. She writhed and wriggled trying to stop them. But too many men held her in place and she felt the finger poke through. She was being finger banged in both holes, and it was driving her nuts. "Oh god fuck yes, fuck that feels so -" a finger inserted into her mouth shut her up quickly.

"Good bitch, no one wants to here you talk."

Ariel could only moan around the fingers as they invaded her mouth and throat. The finger was removed from her pussy and replaced by a cock that slid easily in. Not again, why can't one of them have a big cock she thought in despair. The pressure and wetness on her ass made her jump pushing into the cock using her pussy. She was now glad to know none of them were big, as her anal cherry popped open as the slender cock slid in. She was pistoned back and forth, unable to even stand on her own legs.

Her tits were pinched and bit as she deep throated the fingers fucking her mouth. She felt another hand slide down her stomach finding her clit. She started humping his hand, it giving her the most pleasure. She felt the cock in her pussy tense, and slam hard in, exploding a load into her. The warm liquid started to move toward her opening as the cock was pulled out, but before it could escape it was pushed back up with another stubbing feeling cock.

The men were turning into animals fighting over who got next, who got to molest what part of her body. The guy in her ass pulled her into him, as he drove his cum shot into her. He pulled out, and walked away. She was clearly being used for their pleasure and not hers.

Ariel felt the cock slide out of her ass. She was pulled to the floor on top of a new guy who easily slid into her ass. Could this guy actually be smaller. She felt her hair yanked and pulled and then a cock enter her mouth. The guy roughly used her head, slamming harder and harder into her mouth. She fought the urge to puke, as his skinny cock triggered her gag reflexes. But he was quickly finished, she swallowed the small load he blew.

Vivian watched her daughter take another cock in her mouth. She laughed seeing the size of each cock, knowing her step-daughter was getting very little pleasure from her public display of sluttiness. Her vision was abruptly blocked by a large black man. 6'8 275, his shirt stretched tight around his muscles. His well kept dreads framed his clean shaven flawless face. She looked into his dark demanding eyes.

"So you like watching your daughter be used by black men?"

"She's my step-daughter and she stole a guy away from me earlier so I'm happy to see her used like the slut she is."

"Ah the evil step-mom snd a woman scorned huh?" His smile bright and inviting spread across his. "That had you furious huh? But did he have a cock like this?"

Vivian looked down at the black anaconda sitting on the table. She stared at it, mouth hung open, drool starting to pool on the table. She would never be able to guess it was 8" in circumference, and pushing 14" in length. She slid out of the booth and fell to her knees.

The stranger turned to her, and rubbed his cock all over her face smearing her makeup. "Looks like mommy dearest is also a little slut." His hands slithered under her straps and pulled out her full tits.

The large globes bounced out, Vivian happy to feel them free of the tight fabric. She enjoyed it even more when he delicately squeezed and pinched her nipples. The moans escaping her lips as her hands replaced his on his cock. She stroked with both hands as she continued rubbing his cock all over her face. She passed it over her wet lips, kissing and licking as she did. She moaned at the taste flooding her mouth.

"You know I always like to sit back and find the neglected sluts, they work the hardest once they get chosen." He laughed looking down at the old broad debasing herself for him. He ran her hands through her hair as he yanked it tenderly eliciting another moan.

Vivian loved the way he touched her, loved the way he was treating her, but she was craving the feeling of being treated like a white slut. She wanted to be smacked, nipples twisted and pinched, hair ripped on, gagged, titty fucked. Her body needed it. She squeezed her tits together and spat on them. She placed his full cock between her tits and starting moving up and down, stroking his enormous cock with her flushed soft tits. She lowered her head, her tongue flicked out each time the black mushroom tip protruded out from her cleavage. She lapped at the precum before pursing her lips and stretching them around the chocolate blow pop.

The stranger ran his fingers through her curly blonde hair. He smiled down at the middle aged woman her happiness evident in her eyes. His hand stroked her face as it slide down to her full melon tits. It found her pink small areola, and the tender hard aroused nipple poking out. He gently rubbed it between his fingers listening to her moan around his cock. He watched his long black cock slide between her pale white tits. The head burrowing out only to be devoured by her greedy mouth. His smile turned devious. As his hands entwined in her hair.

Vivian felt the pull on her hair, her head yanked back. She was pulled to her feet, spun around, and pushed roughly into a bar table. She was caught from falling by the Strangers hands strong meaty hands digging into her waist. He pulled her back into his pelvis. She felt the black harpoon pressing against her dress creating a tent poking out in the front. Vivian reached down and caressed that tent with both hands. It quickly disappeared.

The Stranger pulled his cock back, his hands digging at her tight dress clinging to the old sluts skin. Vivian reached back in time rolling the dress up preventing him from ripping it. He didn't waste time in saving the red fabric wedged in her tight ass, he just yanked and ripped. With a snap there was nothing stopping him from impaling the eager white slut. He lined his cock at the wet inviting hole. "Now fuck slut."

Vivian felt him pressing in her hole, but not go any further. She wanted him to fuck her, take control, demolish her with that battering ram. But he wouldn't move. She wiggled her ass, and then, unable to contain it anymore, pushed back. The head was so big, her lips ached from being stretched. She gritted her teeth and squeezed the table. She grunted as she was being violated, and torn. She'd been used by many large cocks, but never of this magnitude. The head popped in and she moaned out lifting her head. Locking eyes with Ariel.

Ariel looked down envious of the moans coming from her step-mom. The men pummeling away at her full vagina and ass were no longer big enough to be felt. She was no longer receiving pleasure, she was just finishing the act. She was down to her last 2 men and not one of them could make her orgasm, or reach the deep itch begging to be scratched. She felt the man in her pussy tense up at the same time as the one in her ass. She squeezed between them as they both slammed into her. She felt the spurts as they unleashed the final loads in her. They quickly pulled out using her body to clean their cocks. She collapsed on the stage wanting to rest. However she was yanked to her feet, the semen leaking out of holes, and draining down her body from other locations the men decided to use as target practice. Her hair was a mess and her makeup streamed down her face. She looked beat up, the look of a slut just used by 9 men.

A man raised her hand and twirled her in a circle. "Who wants the honor of cleaning this 18 year old black cum queen." Bids started to be yelled out, the numbers quickly rose into 4 figures. She was walked around, bent over in front of prospective bidders. It finally came down to 2 white bois. A young white boi maybe 19, and a distinguishing looking fellow pushing 60. He raised it another 1000 and won the bid. Ariel was walked over in front of the winner and when she looked closer she couldn't believe her eyes.

Vivian watched with a look of satisfaction, as the look of shock spread across Ariel's face. The winning bidder was Ariel's pastor. Vivian's laughter was mixed with moans of pleasure, as The Stranger continued to bruise her cervix, as her hair was yanked back being used as leverage. She watched the scared Ariel sink to her bottom, her legs spread wide in front of the Pastor.

Ariel looked at the lustful face of her lifelong pastor, Pastor Alan Evans. His hands slid up her legs as she scooted her apple bottom towards him.

"Well Ms. Ariel it looks like you have sinned." Pulling her the last few inches The pastor gripped her thighs hard spreading them further apart. "I must cleanse you my daughter." His head dove into the cum filled, stretched, and red pussy.

Vivian screamed out as The Stranger sent her hard through her climax. She pushed back on his hips trying to ease the drilling, but it was no use she was unsteady and he was much stronger. She begged him to slow down, take it easy, be gentle, but he laughed at every request and hurt her more. So she accepted her fate and took the beating. She enjoyed the orgasms that washed over her, and watched the pastor lap at the 18 year old blonde haired beauty. His sucking and lapping sounds could be heard in between Vivian's moans and screams.

The pastor shoved his face into Ariel's gooey snatch. He slurped at the liquid draining out of her pussy. "Mmm Ariel your are the perfect slut, made for the black man to use, and the white boi to clean you up after." He flicked at her swollen clit, listening to her sighs of pleasure. The taste of semen consistently salty but he could tell it was multiple men. He smiled and moaned at his lucky day. He thought of Bree up on this same stage, and missing out on the winning bid to a college professor who sat next to him. He watched all that cum being eaten and vowed never to let one of his young parishioners get cleaned by another.

Ariel leaned back enjoying the feeling of The Pastor's mouth and fingers. She wondered how long he had been doing this, and if he had cleaned any of her fellow church goers. She felt the cum being sucked from her pussy, she was hoping he would get it all. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair. Her hips rose slowly at first but soon sped to a fast moving wave. She ground into his mouth, spreading the fluid mixture all over his face. She moaned, thinking of how pathetic The Pastor was, cleaning another man's cum from her pussy. How he could never have a chance to touch a beauty like her in any other way. "Oh God pastor, you're so pathetic, lusting over your delegation, especially us young white women." She laughed out loud as she held his face in her sweaty and creamy lips. "I bet you even stroked your cock to me. Well let me feed you the cum of many gods." She leaned back and listened to his moans as she humped his face. She titled her head to the side and watched Vivian beg for The Stranger to cum.

Vivian gripped the table, her milky white tits swaying and bouncing with each thrust. The sound of skin slapping filling the bar, The Stranger jack hammered her beaten hole. She wanted him to stop, she needed him to finish. Her pussy hurt, her legs were cramping, and her body felt weak. "Oh please baby...please, please...baby cum for me, shoot your loud in me" The tears of pain streaked her mascara down her cheeks. "Pleeeaase baby, just fucking cum for me, fill me up." Finally he tensed up, his cock swelling and stretching her even more. He pulled all but the head out, and slammed the black pole hard into her cervix, the cum blasting out filling her vagina. She could feel the thick liquid sliding out her hole and down her legs. Even more rushed out as his cock slid out with a pop. She felt The Stranger lift her leg then the other. She felt the panties being pulled up, helping to contain the escaping baby batter. She looked down and on the front it read 'I was fucked by Big John'.

"Wow those look good on you mother." Ariel had finally gotten off the stage. The Pastor deemed her saved. "So you auctioning off your creampie?" Her eyes were distracted by The Stranger's glistening cock.

Vivian laughed "Oh no this pie is for your daddy." She looked back to the object of Ariel's lust. "You like what you see huh slut?"

Ariel smiled, "Yes Ma'am." She then looked to The Stranger. "Well you must be Big John, please sir I need to feel you inside me."

"Sorry hoe, I don't fuck the pass around girls." With that he grabbed his clothes and walked toward the stage. Grabbing a younger looking white boi and guided his head to his cock. The white boi willingly accepted his role and proceeded to clean the black god.

Ariel whimpered as he walked away. She was not satisfied. Her pussy was beaten raw, but she never came and was hornier than ever. She looked to Vivian who found a chair, and sat down. She looked exhausted, in pain, but completely satisfied. Ariel looked around the bar and realized no one cared about her anymore. They were both old news, her because of how many men just used her, and Vivian because none of the guys could fill the gaping hole Big John turned her vagina into.

Vivian looked at the little lost slut, searching for the man that could please her. "Alright, we need to get back, we don't want your daddy's desert to dry up." She grabbed Ariel's arm walking her out of the bar. They got in the car, Vivian reinserting the vibrator in her step-daugters pussy. She set the feature to vibrate for 30 seconds, then rest for 3 mins. Ariel was being tortured the whole way home. Unable to get comfortable before the toy went off, but unable to reach climax with how short it lasted.

They pulled into the drive way, and Vivian helped Ariel out of the car. Her dress still intact, but her pussy bare. She was hoping to sneak by her dad watching TV. Vivian was her life saver going in first.

Ariel watched from around the corner as Vivian walked up to her dad giving him a deep kiss. She then sat on the coffee table in front of him spreading her legs. Her dress was pulled up around her hips. Ariel watched the smile spread across her dad's face as he read the decal on her panties. She watched him reach up pull her panties down, and bury his head in Vivian's snatch. Ariel knew what he would see and taste. She wondered how he came to be like this, and how she never knew.