Ariel's Slutty Descent - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally her curiosity went away and she snuck up to her bedroom. She opened her door and to her surprise there was Jermaine slamming into a bent over white lady, she must have been in her late 40's. "Wha-what is going on?"

They both looked back, Jermaine not stopping. "Oh just fucking this white slut."

"Please don't call me a slut, you're the only guy I have let fuck me since I married my husband 25 years ago. I don't know what overcame me today, I just got so hot, and horny."

He slammed hard into her 3 times, eliciting 3 deep grunts from the lady. "But after tonight I won't be the last." He drove deep into her and held it. The lady's body shaking. "We met at the coffee shop, we got to talking, and for some reason she got really horny. Started talking about never being with a black guy, and if the myth was true." Jermaine smiled a knowing smile at Ariel. "So tonight you'll have to sleep in the guest room."

"But...I need -." Ariel stopped, they no longer cared, and she was barely audible over the skin slapping and the ladies moans. Ariel walked away thinking how many women will Jermaine corrupt while he's here.

She laid down in bed, still very much aroused, and unable to quench it. She tried rubbing herself, but it felt sore with no pleasure. She rolled over falling asleep, dreaming about being tortured sexually with no release...and having to watch Jermaine pleasure slut after slut.