Ariel's Slutty Descent - Day 04

Story Info
Will Ariel get her orgasm? Jermaine finds 2 more young sluts.
6.1k words
4.46
13.5k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a continuation of Ariel's slutty descent, this is best read in chronological order**

Lindsey Wilkins opened her eyes to the bright light shining through the window. She moved her eyes around scanning the strange room. She heard foot steps behind her, but didn't want to panic. She slowly turned her head over and was shocked to see the muscular backside of a naked black man.

She thought back to yesterday, and the last thing she remembered was a black man asking to sit down at her table. She started to get scared as she felt the ache in her neither region. Had he drugged her last night?.

She laid perfectly still pretending to sleep. She watched him turn and the largest flaccid cock she'd ever seen hung between his legs. She now knew why she hurt. The black man had fucked her with that thing last night. He opened the door and headed down the hall. She creeped out of bed grabbing her things, she slid on her ankle length skirt and pulled her blouse over her head. She was unable to find her panties, but had to leave them.

She made it to the door, when she heard the shower turn on. She peaked out into the hall, locating the stairs and making sure the coast was clear.

What was she going to tell her husband, what if he thought she was cheating. She let that sit in the back of her mind as she hustled out of the room, down the hall, and out the door. In her haste she shut the door a little hard. She cursed herself and hoped no one had heard.

She dug for her keys, unable to find them, luckily she kept a spare in her purse. She hopped in the car, started it and drove away. She pulled out her phone to text her husband, and noticed she texted him last night *hey, sorry babe ran into some old friends, got a little tipsy and decided to stay the night with them.*

Lindsey was grateful the strange black man had the foresight to give her an alibi. Now she needed to piece together her mind and find out how she ended up in a strange black man's house naked and full of cum. She'd never cheated before, never even had the urge. She drove faster wanting to be free of her assailant and his over sized cock.

As she had this thought, images of him driving it into her, and the sounds of her moans filled her head. Her pussy began to moisten. She didn't know what was coming over her, but she had to pull over. She was so overcome with lust she slid her hand down her skirt and started rubbing her clit. Her hand rubbing faster and harder as her night came back to her, when that flaccid cock had grown so much bigger.

She shoved 3 fingers in her newly loosened pussy imagining he was there taking her again. Her climax built, and she moaned out as the feeling of him blowing his load in her filled her mind with pleasure. She hung her head and cried, what was becoming of her, why was she turned on by the man who took her against her knowledge.

--------------

Ariel was startled awake by the slamming of the door. She looked around the strange room and the events of the prior day filled her memory.

She assumed the door slamming was Ms. Wilkins, the high school English teacher, and wife of the local assemblyman. Ariel knew Jermaine gave her the Sex Drug, because she was very prudish and would never cheat on her husband.

The image of Jermaine fucking Ms. Wilkins filled her head. His long black cock pistoning in and out of the 47 year old beauty, her moans separated by her imploring him to fuck her harder.

Ariel slid her hand over her mound pressing hard, when her telephone rang. She kept pressing as she answered, "Hello?"

"Yes this is Amber from the Dean's office at St. Augustine's University. He would like to conduct your admittance interview today to go over the ground rules for a Catholic School such as ourselves."

"Oh, oh yes okay" Ariel panted, her hand working faster and harder.

"He will need to see you in 3 hrs."

Ariel sighed as she pulled her hand away from her burning sex. "Yes I can make it."

"I'm glad to hear that, you have a good day."

Ariel sat up in bed, and headed for her bedroom. Jermaine was naked drying off from the shower. She stopped and watched him dry his dangling snake.

Jermaine looked over at his Step cousin still in the dress from last night. "Good to see you have embraced being a whore."

She didn't say anything, she only watched as he stroked his cock in front of her. Watching it grow to a mammoth size. Her mouth watering. Her pussy burning and moistening.

"Good whore now get on your knees."

Ariel wanted to protest, but his cock had her hypnotized. She needed to get to her interview, but she couldn't pass up a large cock especially after being denied an orgasm yesterday.

Jermaine watched her fall to her knees for him, walking over, his cock bouncing with each step. He ran his hands through her hair, and rubbed his cock all over her face. "I bet you want this cock just as you want that sex drug, or H, huh?"

Ariel nodded her head, trying to get the cock in her mouth. She grabbed his legs trying to pull him forward. But he wouldn't budge. "Awww please, please Jermaine use my mouth, let me feel bliss again."

Jermaine abruptly stepped back, leaving the whore craving his cock. "No shit for you today. I heard your phone call, go do your interview." With that he turned around and started getting dressed.

Ariel got to her feet, and went up behind him, running her hands over his abs and taking his mighty cock in her hands. She started stroking the full length listening to him groan. Then he quickly turned pushing her on the bed. She looked up at him towering over her. She pulled her dress up exposing her bare pink and damp pussy to him. "Take it, you know you want to."

Instead, he grabbed his clothes and walked out. Leaving her cravings unfulfilled.

She collapsed backward, hitting the bed in frustration. She couldn't fathom why he refused to fuck her. But she couldn't dwell on that, this interview was very important.

She got out of bed, and went to her closet picking out a business skirt outfit. She held the skirt to her legs, pleased that the length fell just below her knees. She stepped into the skirt sliding it up her legs, stretching it over her toned thighs and wiggling it over her plump behind. She was able to get it around her hips and zipped up the skirt. She looked in the mirror at the bright red fabric hugging her body. It had lost a few inches due to her thicker hips and ass. It was now considerably short of her knees, but it was too late she couldn't afford to change.

She grabbed the pair of sheer black nylons, and rolled them up her legs, the tops just hidden by the skirt. She put on her red silk panties and bra. She loved the feel of the fabric against her swollen sex, she moaned as the panties rubbed against her clit.

Finally, she put on her white blouse, stretching the buttons over her amble bosom. Then her red sport coat, and black 4in heels finished off her outfit. She pulled her hair back into a bun, enjoying the look she accomplished.

She headed down stairs and out the door, by-passing her dad and step-mom sitting at the table. She jumped in her car and drove the 2 hrs to her future University.

Ariel walked through the campus yard to the dean's office. She could see the college boys turning their head to stare. She rolled her hips while she walked, giving them a nice show of her swaying hips and ass. She loved that she was the center of their attention, even some of the boys with girlfriends.

She looked back, even blowing a few longer gawkers a kiss, before entering the office. She went to the counter and checked in. Within a few minutes the dean walked out.

"Ariel I presume?"

Ariel was stuck in place. She had heard the school hired a new dean, but she was not expecting a 6'5, 325 lb bald black man that could have been Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince's doppelganger. She fought her body and mind to stand, and made it to her feet, only to stumble and start to fall.

The Dean reached out, grabbing around her hips and stomach. He caught the young future student, and couldn't help feeling how tight yet soft her body was. He let his hand slither over her ass, as he stood her to a balanced position. "Are you okay sweetie?" He turned to his office leading her in there. "Here come sit in my office, and I can get you a glass of water."

Ariel let him lead her to a comfy chair in front of his desk. Her pussy was on fire, and leaving a wet spot on her panties. She squirmed in the seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs. She couldn't get comfortable, she was too aroused. She tried to focus on what the dean was saying in his deep baritone voice sending vibrations through her body.

"So where to Start, I'm the new Dean, Herschel Munga. We need to conduct..."

Ariel listened to him drone on about the interview, but she was unable to concentrate. She heard his voice, and seen his lips moving, but the words were lost on her. Jermaine's cock popped into her mind, and she couldn't help wondering how big the dean was.

Her mind started to wander, imagining him coming around the desk to stand in front of her his cock dangling inches away.

"Ariel, are you listening to me?" He stared at the young beauty before him. He couldn't help wondering what she would be like bent over her desk, all 10" of his cock buried deep in her eager white cunt. He didn't think she would put up a fight, not with how dazed, and squirmy she was. He continued talking not wanting to break her hypnotic state. He did have an idea though. He tested it out with an easy safe command. "Ariel take of your coat, it's hot in here, and you should be comfortable."

Ariel nodded in affirmation, as she stared at the phantom cock swinging in front of her. She removed her coat, and placed it on the arm of the chair.

Herschel smiled, liking what was happening here. "Ariel wouldn't you be more comfortable if you opened your legs."

Ariel couldn't refuse the suggestive command, but she wouldn't even if she could. She uncrossed her legs, and separated them. "Mmm yes sir, that does feel much better." Her skirt slid up her thighs revealing her red silk panties to the Dean. She ran her hand over her legs, hooking her fingers under the hem of her skirt. She slipped the skirt up until it was around her waist. "This is even better sir."

The Dean couldn't help but smile and whistled at the shiny panties this young white whore was showing off to him. "Now I bet your sweaty breast need to be cool down too. Unbutton your blouse and let them breathe."

The young student didn't hesitate, and the phantom cock in front of her was growing with each command she followed. She wanted it to grow larger, until it was inside her stretching her tender sex. She grabbed at her tit, squeezing it as she bit her lip and moaned. She let her other hand unbutton her blouse slowly. Trying to tease the large naked black man in front of her.

Mr. Munga adjusted his cock as he watched Ariel maul her tit and reveal her silky red bra. He couldn't handle it anymore he needed a piece of this young slut. He got up from his chair and walked to the exact spot where the phantom him was standing. His bulge tenting his pants. "Now Ariel be a good girl and pull out your object of desire."

Ariel was confused, the black man in front of her somehow got clothes on. She needed that cock back. She reached out rubbing the bulge in her hand, squeezing it, feeling the girth, the warmth emanating through his pants. She pinched the zipper and...

The phone rang, breaking Ariel from her daze. She looked up at the large man towering over her. With a finger to his lips, he answered the phone. She was confused, and scared, but excited by the possibilities of where this was going. Ariel was about to slither her fingers in his pants when a large black hand stopped her.

"Yes Amber, I didn't forget about the meeting with the accreditation board. I'll wrap this up and head out." He hung up the phone and looked down at the eager slut pleading with her eyes and pouty lip to be fucked. "Sorry seeetcheeks, but this is more important than a whore like you." He pulled her hand away from his trousers and pushed her back in the chair. "Now get dressed and get out, see you when the semester starts."

Ariel sank into the chair, sighing, desperately needing to get fucked. She wanted to pursue him, but the Dean was already back behind the desk staring at her expectantly. She stood up fixed her skirt, buttoned up her blouse, grabbed her sport coat and walked out of the office.

She got into her car, and her pussy was still on fire. She slid a hand down her skirt and started rubbing her clit. She wanted release, she wanted pleasure, she wanted to be fucked.

She was about to insert her finger when the phone rang. "Ugh, why, why lord can't you give me some time to relieve my arousal." She picked up the phone, great her step mom. "Hello?"

"You are needed at home now."

The phone went dead. Ariel looked at the phone, annoyed that she just didn't text. Ariel decided not to test her step mom and drove the 2 hrs home.

She pulled the car in the driveway and entered the house. To her dismay there was no one home, only a note saying her parents went out, and Jermaine would be back shortly, and it was her job to clean up the house. Again she didn't want to test her step-mom, so she immediately started cleaning the bathroom, then moved to the dishes. She started to overheat and removed her coat and blouse.

She pulled out the duster and the step ladder. She climbed up getting the high corners of the room, when she heard the front door open. "Hello?"

"It's just me, sweetie." Jermaine's voice carried through the house.

Ariel decided to stay in her skirt and bra hoping it would arouse Jermaine. She heard him enter the living room, and turned to greet him. To her shock there standing with Jermaine was 4 black men Ariel didn't know, and 2 white 18 year old girls, Heather and Lynn. Ariel knew both from her grade and their boyfriend's too. Neither seemed to be the type to be associated with black men.

The girls stumbled to the couch, giggling, getting help from the men. Ariel noticed the men's hands roaming all over the young girl's bodies. She looked to Jermaine, and he winked at her with a smile.

She returned to her dusting, listening to the men flirt with the roofied girls. The girls for their part didn't or couldn't put up a fight, they just giggled at the guys, putting up a feeble attempt at saying no.

"Hey what about the slut in the skirt?"

The room went silent, and Ariel looked back trying to figure out who said it. She stared at each man, but she couldn't tell, they all looked like they wanted to fuck her.

"She's off-limits," Jermaine spoke up.

Ariel reached the last guys eyes. He was hard, older than the rest, with a scar running from his eye to lip. The waves in his hair were well kept, and his dark chocolate skin free of ash. She saw the movement of his hand, and followed it to watch him squeeze what appeared to be the barrel of a baseball bat.

The sound of the giggles became muffled and far away. Her tunnel vision was on the man defying Jermaine. She ran the duster between her legs, pulling up her skirt. She smiled at him, a shy smile that let him know she really was a slut. She blew kisses at him, then slid her hand inside her bra.

"Looks like the slut wants to join the fun."

Ariel giggled at his comment, she left the duster squeezed between her legs, while her other hand reached for her bra.

Suddenly she was yanked down from her stool. And thrown bent over the couch between 2 of the black men. She could hear the distinct slurping sounds of cock sucking. She looked to the right then the left. The 2 chestnut beauties were struggling with the ebony cocks that dwarfed their bf's penises. Their lips stretched thin, and the spit from their gag reflex dribbling all over the black men's cocks and balls.

Ariel felt a hard smack, then another, and another each harder than the previous. Ariel knew it wasn't a hand, but couldn't figure out what the object was. She only knew it hurt. The hand pressing her head into the couch prevented her from looking around. Three more hard smacks, and she couldn't even tell who threw her onto the couch. 3 more hard smacks, and her assailant finally spoke.

"You want to be a whore for any black man?" *SMACK SMACK SMACK* "Well watch and learn then." Jermaine held her head into the couch forcing her to watch her cheating classmate adjust to the large black cock. She was now able to deep throat most of the cock, stroking the rest with her hands.

Jermaine reached over rubbing the moist pussy of Heather, her Jean skirt pulled up around her hips, her panties in pieces on the floor.

Ariel listened to the muffled moans of the little rich white girl. Her own pussy getting soaked in the process. She saw the hard looking man get up and walk behind Heather.

"Looks like this one is ready."

Ariel's head was let go as Jermaine moved out of the way for the older man. She looked back taking in the glory of the man's cock. It was as long as Jermaine's or maybe even longer. But it was freakishly thick. If it was 9" in girth Ariel would not have been surprised. Her mouth started salivating at the club being pressed into Heather.

The slap to Ariel's face came hard and stung. Her head snapped back to the couch where a foot pressed it hard into the cushion.

"Don't you fucking look at our men, you fucking slut." Lynn slapped her face with her foot. She sat on the lap of one black man while the other reached around pulling out and fondling her tits.

"Yeah bitch, you think we all...ugh yes... didn't know you were a fucking slut in high school...oh god it's so big...No...no...oh mmm yes shove it all in me...girl doesn't flirt that much without being fucked." Heather grunting as the black man shoved his full length in her pussy.

Ariel began to cry, she was always teased in school because of the way she flirted. Many of her friends accused her of sleeping with their boyfriends. Now, she was being denied cock, and she couldn't take it she needed to be fucked. "God please, I am a slut, please just let me be used like the slut I am."

She felt the pinch of the needle enter her arm. She immediately felt the endorphins of the sex drug spread across her brain. Her already aroused vagina, was aching and on fire.

Jermaine threw her to the floor. "A whore like you doesn't get to make demands." He picked her up and placed her in the rocking chair, cuffing her hands to the back rest. He pulled off her panties and slid up her skirt. He then cuffed her legs to the legs of the chair. Her glistening pussy was on display for all to see. "This should help your little addiction." Laughing he pulled out the same sex toy Vivian had used on the slut yesterday.

Ariel shook her hand and feebly struggled at the cuffs. "Please, no, please, I'm so horny J, please just fuck me you know you want to." She started gyrating her hips, pushing them up towards him.

"Nah girl you a ho now, and I don't fuck hoes." He reached down spreading her damp lips, and slipped 2 fingers in, inserting the little ball. "It's set to vibrate for 5 mins then give you a rest for 1 min. Just enough to keep you crescendoing but never let you climax.

Ariel whimpered, and cried she screamed out, and cursed. But Jermaine ignored her, sitting down in the middle of the couch. Heather leaned over licking and sucking his cock. Lynn replaced her when heather went back to sucking the other man.

"God damn it Jermaine, please don't...oh no, no, God, please." Her body humped the air, the toy vibrating hard at her g-spot." Ariel needed release. She watched the orgy in front of her, and wished it was her. She listened to the sound of slapping skin like a rhythmic drum beating in her head, pulsating in her nether region. She moaned out as her climax began to build. She longed to be Lynn bent over in the lap of one man whose cock was buried in her pussy and another man slowly pushing his large cock in her anal cavity, popping her anal cherry.

12