Ariel's Slutty Descent - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel moaned out, begging to be used. She watched the large veiny black cock piston in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. Her moans turned to grunts, her hips waved faster, she felt her climax coming. She hoped the toy time was too long. "Yes god, yes, oh fuck yes, I'm, I'm I'm..." her body tensed, but didn't explode, the vibration had stopped, Ariel tried to just push herself but it was of no avail."

Her body sagged, her eyes blurred with tears. She just wanted release. She was so horny and wet. Her nipples.hard, and trying to harden more. They ached, they begged to be touched. Her hips started humping the air again. "Please, please someone fuck me."

The hard man pulled out of Heather, her whimpers left behind as he walked over to Ariel. He grabbed her head shoving his cock in her needy mouth. "You like black cock that mouth huh whore?" He fucked her face invading her throat. He laughed at how eager this white whore was for his cock.

"Hey bitch how's my juices taste, you disgusting fuck pig." Heather climbed into the lap of the other man and started riding his cock. Laughing as she teased Ariel. "Of course I'm sure you blew a few of my boyfriend's so you clearly love the taste."

Ariel tried to deny it, but her mouth was full and the vibrator started again. She could only moan into the cock buried in her throat cutting of her breath.

Heather laughed at her slutty classmate. "See she does love my taste." She rode her partner faster, sliding all the way up and slamming back down. She felt his cock tense, "Yes baby cum for me, blow your thick load in my young fertile pussy."

The guy grabbed her hips slamming his cock hard into her cervix. Heather's face went into shock at the force with which the cum blew into her pussy, the warm liquid quickly spreading and filling her cunt.

Heather collapsed as she felt the black rod go flaccid. She leaned down kissing the sexy black man. She then abruptly hopped off of him and walked over to Ariel. She ran her hand over the long thick pole of the harden older gentlemen. "Mind if I step in sir?" She pulled the cock out of Ariel's mouth, and slapped her. "What did I say about my men slut?"

Ariel was shocked, her hand went to the stinging in her cheek. The second slap was harder still and left the other cheek bright red. "I-I'm sorry, Heather."

Heather laughed as she slapped Ariel again. You will call me mistress slut."

"Y-yes, Mistress" Ariel never felt so humiliated.

Heather grabbed Ariel's cheeks in one hand squeezing her face. "Do you want to get out of those restraints, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Heather moved back 2 steps and sat on the floor, leaning back on her elbows, her legs wide open. "Good, then come clean me, I wouldn't want to get pregnant now would I?" Heather nodded to the hard man, who proceeded to undo the restraints.

Ariel was free, but as she rubbed her wrist, she realized quickly this wasn't for her comfort. She was thrown on her knees, her head forced into the cum filled pussy. She couldn't breathe and was clearly not doing it to Heather's satisfaction.

"Ugh slut you're so bad at this." Heather pushed Ariel on to her back, and straddled her face. A dollop of cum dripping down into Ariel's face, just missing her eye.

Ariel watched as the well fucked slut dropped slowly to her knees, her pussy caressing her face. The pussy opening up on her mouth, the cum rushing out. Ariel tried her best to lap and swallow, trying to please her Mistress.

"That's a good girl sweet Ariel, wait until I tell my boyfriend what a whore you really are, and that he wasn't special for fucking you." She ground her hips into Ariel's mouth, laughing as she did, and was suddenly pushed over into the doggy position.

"Damn bitch you talk too much, and I still haven't cum." The hard man grabbed Heather's hips pulling them back to him. He lined up his cock with her virgin ass hole. He started to press in.

"Please no, please I've never. Not even my boyfriend, please he'll know, you're too big, you'll rip me."

"I don't give no fucks about your boyfriend or your soon to be stretched out asshole." He rammed the cock in, to the cries and pleas from Heather to please stop. He didn't care, and continued his ramming until her cries turned to moans and her pleas turned to begs.

Ariel was being smothered by Heather's hot, slimy pussy. With each forward thrust she would get a mouth full of cum and pussy juice. And each time the hard man pulled out she would be forced to suck on Heather's hard clit.

Heather was now in ecstasy, the anal feeling great especially with Ariel's slutty mouth pleasuring her pussy.

Ariel never felt so degraded in her life, and got worse when she heard Jermaine moaning and cumming into Lynn.

Then there was silent, Ariel thought he was going to go berserk knowing no one followed his rule. The vibration started again. Her mind going crazy, her hips involuntarily humping the air again, begging someone to fuck the eager wet pussy.

"Ah, yes Heather, you did find a good role for my slutty cousin huh?"

"Oh god yes, I knew the slut would love my taste, just as Donovan knew I'd love anal."

Jermaine walked up kissing Heather. Grabbing her tits and pushing her head on his cock. Burying it deep in the slutty brunettes mouth. "Mmm, Heather you are such a good slut, you'll stay here for a few days, become a good BBC lover."

Heather tried to protest, but her mouth was full, and her moans and grunts let Jermaine think she was willing. Heather felt the pinch of 2 needles. Any protest she had quickly faded away.

Lynn was too occupied with 3 men, and was unable to protect her friend even if she had seen the needle.

The vibration stopped again. Ariel felt Heather driving her cunt into her face harder, and more directed. Ariel knew Heather was about to cum, but couldn't stop the flood of her juices and the remaining cum from invading her mouth.

Heather collapsed, her body feeling the effects of both drugs and her orgasm. The hard man didn't stop pummeling her ass, nor did Jermaine stop fucking her mouth. The sound of skin slapping and Ariel slurping at her sensitive pussy was all she heard.

Ariel fought to breathe as all the weight of Heather and the hard man's thrust pressed onto her face. She felt the thrust change, more pronounced, long, hard thrust. Ariel knew he was about to cum, his grunts getting stronger.

The hard man thrust one last time in the young slut's ass, filling her colon with his hot, thick cum. He stretched her ass cheeks wide, watching the cum flow out around his cock.

Ariel kept lapping at Heather's pussy, honestly loving the taste, especially once the hard man's cum started to drizzle from Heather's ass to her pussy.

Jermaine finally pushed Heather off of Ariel giving her a few quick moments of breath before blowing his load all over her face.

"Damn you 3 sluts were amazing." He had to talk loud to be heard over Lynn's orgasm and pleas to be fucked harder. Jermaine looked at her, then at the other 3. "Looks like every one of us finished. I'm going to keep Heather here, we just have to ditch this other slut."

"I'm not leaving without my friend" Lynn tried to stand and defend her friend, but she was being held by the guy underneath her, her arms twisted behind her back.

Jermaine walked up to her and slapped her hard. "Oh you'll be leaving regardless." He pulled out 2 needles. He ejected the sex drug first a double dose, then the H. "Not only will you be leaving slut, you'll get fucked by more strangers tonight. You'll have to call your boyfriend and tell him what a slut you are and beg him to pick you up at a bar in the ghetto."

The 5 men, and 3 girls hopped into the black Suburban driven by Donovan. Ariel in the front seat, Heather sitting on Jermaine's lap in the way back. Lynn sitting on the Laps of the other 3. She was being driven crazy as they all pawed at her, and the sex drug working her libido into a frenzy.

5 minutes into the ride and Lynn was begging to be fucked by all 3. Donovan laughing as he reached over squeezing Ariel's leg. "Why don't you be a good slut, and clean Heather's ass juices off my cock?"

Ariel looked back and watched Jermaine giving Heather all his attention. She looked back to Donovan and leaned over undoing his pants. She pulled out his slimy, mighty cock. She smiled up at him as she lowered her head taking in the pungent smell of Heather's ass hole. She didn't care she hoped pleasing Donovan would get her fucked, and get the vibrator that was driving her nuts out of her pussy.

Donovan drove the rest of the way, enjoying the blonde sluts blow job. The only noises was Lynn's pleas and moans, Ariel's slurping, and Jermaine's new project giggling at his soft words.

Finally, they pulled up in front of a dingy and run down bar. The 3 men got out of the SUV, and placed Lynn on the ground next to the bar door. The few men outside looked over and smiled. To them she was just another well used white slut.

Lynn tried to protest but the H prevented her from being able to function right, and the sex drug jumbled her mind.

The 3 men parted ways with the other 4. Donovan driving back to Ariel's residence still enjoying the blow job. He wondered if he should tell her he can't cum from a blow job. She was after all giving her "A" game. Instead, he decided to just play along.

The car pulled up in front of the residence. Jermaine and Heather getting out first.

"Hey man you sure I can't fuck this slut?" Running his hand through her straight blonde hair, gripping it, and pulling her mouth off his cock. "She's so eager to be fucked."

"No man, that's the point. My Aunt wants her that way, gots some end game for her. Won't tell me, but wants her to be so eager to orgasm that she'll do anything." Jermaine helped Ariel out of the vehicle. "But don't worry man, once she is allowed to fuck again, I'll let you know, she clearly craves your cock."

"Alright sounds good bro, I'm out see ya around." With that he drove off and the other 3 walked into the residence.

Vivian and Jason had made it home, but had already gone to bed. Jermaine lead Heather to Ariel's bedroom. "Looks like it's the guest room for you again slut." He pushed Heather onto the bed. "Me and this little philly need to get better acquainted." Just then Jermaine's phone rang.

"Yo, what's up baby, you looking for a repeat of yesterday?" His fingers started probing at Heather's cunt, her moans getting louder. "Oh that noise, that's just a friend I invited for you. A young slut I know you'll like. Heather Hall, you might remember her from your classes." He looked annoyed as he listened on the phone. "Well if you want this black cock, and be fucked again by a real man, you will come join us." With that he hung up.

Ariel was shocked, she never thought Mrs. Wilkins would come back especially when she wasn't being drugged. She left and went and laid in her bedroom. Too exhausted to masturbate, she started to doze off. The doorbell woke her up. 3, 4 times it rang no one answered.

She got up, to find out who it was. The sounds of Jermaine pleasuring Heather filled the house, with Vivian's moans to her husband of wanting more black cock just audible enough. She made it to the door opening it. "Oh hi Mrs. Wilkins, isn't it kind of late?"

The shocked teacher, stuttered, not expecting to see Ariel, wait did she live here too she thought. "Oh umm, I'm sorry, I.umm think I was invited here...by umm..." she looked quizzically at Ariel. "Wait are you joining Jermaine and Heather too?"

"No ma'am, I live here, he is my step-cousin, and staying with us." Ariel was disappointed and a little shocked that the teacher actually showed up. "The room's up the stairs on the right, first door. Got to say Mrs. Wilkins, I never would have put you as a Black cock lover, and aren't you married?"

"Oh..umm yes, but you won't tell my husband will you?" Her eyes revealing her fears. " I don't know what has come over me, I've never cheated before, never had urges like I do now for a black man. But something happened last night, and now I can't stop thinking of Jermaine." Tears began to stream down her face. "I let my husband fuck me a few hours ago, and fir the first time in our marriage his 6" cock didn't pleasure me. I have masturbated 4 times today all over Jermaine. I just need him one more time to scratch this itch and have an orgasm."

"I feel you Mrs. Wilkins, wish I could be pleasured too. Go on up, get your orgasm."

With that Lindsey walked up stairs. Opened the door, and closed it behind her. As Ariel was entering the guest room she heard Jermaine command Lindsey to get on her knees and get Heather ready to be fucked. Ariel didn't hear any protest from Lindsey.

The guest room was cold, and lonely. She wished she was in the other room. Instead, she went to bed, hoping her Step-mom would let her get pleasured and have an orgasm tomorrow.

12