Arina

Story Info
Arina awakens hidden desires while on her first mission.
10.1k words
4.67
13.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock."

Even though Arina had been anticipating such a command it was still a shock to hear it.

In the amount of time it takes a human nervous system to do a full body inventory and report to the brain what it found Arina discovered that she was capable of obeying that order. Her body was going to obey her commands. Fear had not robbed her of that.

Moving toward the Russian diplomat Arina ran that full body diagnostic again, searched deeper, looking for more than the ability to move when told to, seeking to assess her emotional state. That was far more complex and took longer. Impeding her assessment of herself were a list of emotions and whatever drug she had been given.

Kneeling before the trim, muscular man, Arina struggled to appear eager and aroused. One was a lie, the other shamefully true.

Bemused to see her hands were rather steady Arina reached for the man's belt and undid the buckle without much difficulty. The fear she felt was being suppressed by the drugs. the same drugs that were enhancing her arousal. At least that was what she told herself as she unzipped a strangers pants.

Glancing up from under her lowered eyelid Arina saw the man's eyes were focused on her face, so she smiled what she sincerely hoped was a sly knowing smile.

Every skill Arina had at her disposal, honed over her 25 years, had lead her inexorably to this pivotal moment where she had embarrassingly little experience.

The middle-aged Diplomat licked his lips, and his pupils dilated wide as Arina reached into his open trousers and wrapped her small, cool fingers around his hot, rigid manhood. The heat of him thrilled along her nerves.

This was only the third penis she had ever touched and she had only met this man for the first time an hour ago. Arina was way, way outside her comfort zone and her mind raced.

Arina was here as a spy for the Canadian government, and secret recording devices were capturing everything she was doing as she pulled the Russian's cock out and stroked it with one hand. Everything was being transmitted to a surveillance van outside while Arina pulled his clothes away exposing his testicles and lower belly.

Riveted by the sight of his erection in her hand, Arina couldn't believe it was her hand pumping up and down gripping the thickness of his shaft, but it was.

Until two weeks ago Arina had been a civilian computer technician for the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, CSIS, (pronounced See-Siss for short). At that time her unique upbringing and specific skills had made her the perfect agent for this particular operation.

Had they known she would have to perform sex acts when they had recruited her?

"Spit on it." The thick Slavic accent made the words seem more sinister than they might have otherwise. Or, more likely it was the context.

This man, Dmitry Shamalov, was suspected of running a human trafficking ring from out of the Russian consulate. Arina had been sent inside to pose as one of the trafficked women and find as much evidence of the operation as she could, at all costs. There was the daughter of someone important in this latest shipment of young woman, but CSIS didn't know where she were being kept.

It took a moment for Arina to gather any spittle in her fear dried mouth, but when she had enough she brought her mouth close to the tip of the frightening man's erection and drooled onto his knob. The frothy fluid trickled over his swollen manhood and, using her right hand, Arina smeared her saliva around the warm, smooth skin of his penis.

As her hand grew slick with spit her strokes grew longer and the diplomat growled low in his throat which Arina took to be a sound of approval. Twice more she filled her mouth with spit and then Arina drooled it over the slippery pole in her hand.

A tingle of sexual excitement fluttered through her body as she stared unblinkingly at her hand pumping up and down the shiny shaft. It was actually her doing this. The unmistakable feeling of a man's hard-on was in her grip.

She was not only being paid to do this, she was being observed by other agents.

Before they had sent her into the embassy her tech support had given her a pair of earrings with emerald gems dangling from the setting. The right ear was a receiver that could hear anything withing ten feet very clearly. The left gem was a transmitter that she could receive instructions from if there was no-one within three feet of her. Anyone that close would hear the voice speaking to her.

Around her neck she wore a silk ribbon with a cameo of a flower with an emerald gem set in the center. That gem was a fish eye camera that could see anything in font of her in high definition. It was also capable of picking up any signal coming from a camera within thirty feet of it.

That meant that not only could her handlers currently see her hand stroking the Russian's erection but if there were any cameras transmitting a signal from this room they were also able to view Arina naked, on her knees before the Russian.

If that other camera existed then her co-workers had seen her dance for Dmitry, stripping off her little black dress, underwear and shoes. It was just after she had finished that performance for him that Dmitry had ordered her to suck his cock.

"Now suck." He ordered once more.

Lowering her mouth over him, Arina engulfing his tip before she could hesitate and reveal herself as a fraud.

Arina's mouth was suddenly full of his cock.

With one part of her mind she focused on pleasuring the warm flesh with her tongue and lips, while another part of her mind, mostly the deepest animalistic parts of her, took delight from the sensations in her mouth; the slippery friction on skin on skin as she moved her mouth up and down, the temperature, the fascinating bumps and ridges under her hyper-aware tongue.

Finally the analytical, constantly self-correcting, judgmental voice in her head watched with mortified captivation as Arina sucked a scary stranger's cock.

That analytical part of her mind discovered something uncomfortable as it judged her behavior.

Arina was getting a sordid, lecherous delight from the awareness that she was being observed as she pleasured the Diplomat.

Knowing that there were three men in a converted gutter cleaning van outside listening to her slurping on the Russian's cock, getting a close-up of his lap from her cameo and maybe even seeing her on an interrupted secret signal sent a humiliating throb of lust through her tingling pussy.

That vigilant judge in her mind noted that for some vulgar reason Arina found that being watched while she abased herself made the perverted pleasure of it even more keen.

"Don't swallow your spit. Use it." The older man instructed in Russian.

Arina understood Russian, that was part of why she was here. Arina's mother was Russian, her father Ukrainian, and she spoke both languages fluently.

Obeying his command Arina allowed all the gathering saliva to drool out over the Russian's member soaking him, making his shaft slick. Smearing the drool with her hand Arina stroked him and carried on massaging him with her tongue and lips.

It had been over two years since Arina had given a blow job. The memory of how much she enjoyed the sensations of having her mouth full of a man's sex washed over her. There was nothing like the feel of a hot pulsing cock under her tongue. The drugs they had given her inflamed the delight she took from the specific tactility of performing oral sex.

When Arina and two other woman had entered the embassy, before being brought up to the diplomat's offices, a big blonde man had given all the woman an injection. Copying the nonchalant attitude of the other two women Arina had accepted the injection with a placid demeanor while inside she suffered an existential breakdown.

Arina never did drugs, hardly ever drank alcohol and didn't much like needles.

Not only would these people likely kill her if she didn't do what they wanted, but the lives of dozens of other women and girls hung in the balance. Arina accepted the drugs, and now accepted that she was performing a sex act as a means to save others from being sent to away to become slaves in far off lands.

"Take it deep. Into your throat." the low voice directed.

Arina took a deep breath through her nose and opened her mouth wide taking him so deep his knob bumped her esophagus.

"Yes. Swallow now."

It was difficult, his cock filled her throat but the action of swallowing made him moan appreciatively.

"Stick your tongue out."

Complying, Arina stroked her nimble tongue along the underside of his heavy shaft, utterly filled by his throbbing member. Breathing through her nose she tried to relax and avoid gagging as her throat worked over his knob.

The Russian took hold of her head in both hands and used them to guide her head up and down over his erection. Relaxing, trying to keep her throat open Arina wriggled her tongue wherever she could touch Dmitry's shaft as he fucked her face slowly.

Drool oozed out of her mouth over her chin to dribble down her neck as Dmitry used Arina's face to pleasure himself. Struggling not to gag or choke as the big cock also shoved spit down her gullet, Arina gripped the thick pole with her lips and used her tongue to caress the manhood humping in and out of her oral grip.

Neither of Arina's two previous lovers had used her so aggressively. The first had been her High School sweetheart Derick. Their lovemaking had been sweet and awkward, neither of them leading, It had been pleasurable, but not passionate.

In university she'd dated Lennox for eight months in forth year. That had been a far more passionate relationship sexually. As a matter of fact the only thing between them was a deep sexual connection. It had also been very gentle but Arina had found herself multi-orgasmic with Lennox. Long make-out sessions that lead to long foreplay gradually bought her to a place where she could climax over and over as he finally fucked her.

Arina was unaware that even then she had been willingly and joyfully giving over her pleasure to her partner. She'd always assumed it was Lennox himself that could get her so very aroused.

Now as the Diplomat used her mouth to pleasure himself Arina found herself keenly aroused by the lack of control it gave her. It was thrilling to her that she didn't need to know how to please him he just took his pleasure.

Arina's hand dropped to her lap and she began rubbing her burning clit. When her fingers slipped inside her vagina Arina was shocked to discover herself soaking wet with desire.

Rubbing slick fingers all around her vulva Arina pleasured herself while giving her mouth to a dangerous stranger. The very helplessness she felt in this situation seemed to enhance her lust.

Which was the drug and which was her own depravity, Arina couldn't discern.

The sounds coming from her as the Russian fucked her face must have been filling the ears of her listening co-workers; whimpers and mewls of lust, wet smacking sounds, and the gentle slap of his balls on her chin.

Knowing they were not only listening, but recording her debasement made her shiver with atavistic gratification. Some deep, primal part of her took utter delight from knowing other men witnessed her in the depths of her depravity.

Somehow having observers made this more intense, more profound and more real.

"Take my cock in your hand again." He ordered.

Grateful for instructions, Arina eagerly did as she was told, Wrapping her fingers around his shaft while maintaining her oral grip on his tip, her tongue still dancing over his knob restlessly.

"Rub it on your face."

Releasing him from her mouth Arina hesitantly rubbed the tip of his knob over her lips, enjoying the tingle of slippery friction.

"Rub it all over."

Holding him with both hands Arina stroked the Man's soaking wet member back and forth over her face. Pressing him close she rubbed him over her cheeks and across her nose, chin and then her forehead.

"Yesss..." He hissed.

Encouraged Arina nuzzled his cock with every contour of her face. The warm wet cock slipped over her face, at first repulsing her with the wet slop of her own drool, but then once her whole face was wet, the slide of his slippery member felt amazing on her soft cheeks and tingly on her lips.

When she began to run out of saliva she plunged him back into her mouth for a few strokes, coating him in her saliva and then once more rubbing him across every inch of her face.

Lost in the strange new sensation Arina repeatedly dipped him in her mouth to coat the erection in more drool. Thus lubricated she would continue the wonderfully salacious sensation of stroking her face with his wet flesh.

"Fuck yes, you slut! You love it! You love Dmitry's cock!" the Russian growled in his native tongue.

Humiliated by the truth in his words Arina blushed while continuing to abase herself.

"Say it. Tell me."

"Yes."

"Say it!"

"I love it! I love this cock!"

"Yes. Tell me what you are."

"I'm a filthy slut." Arina knew what he wanted to hear. It was true. She was being a complete slut. "I'm a dirty fucking slut!"

It was mortifying to admit it, but also liberating. Once more she took Dmitry's cock deep into her throat, filling her mouth with cock like the slut she was discovering she was.

Dmitry stood up for the first time, his cock still ensconced in her oral grip. Arina knelt low before him looking up at him past the cock she slavishly devoured, working her mouth over him and watching his face for clues how to give him greater pleasure.

One hand stroked his shaft and one rubbed her throbbing clit and periodically plunged into her sopping slit for more lubrication.

Arina couldn't remember ever being more horny. It was unbearable, but also delightful, riding the very edge of bliss. Nimble fingers tried to bring her to climax, but her aching pussy wanted to be full.

The very suggestion of wanting to fuck this creep felt both repugnant and enrapturing. Arina hadn't been fucked in far too long.

Arina was quite used to denying herself. Enrolled in ballet class as a toddler she had been a disciplined dancer for her entire childhood, missing many experiences other kids experienced while living a full life in the dance community. As she entered junior high she had added studying computers to her busy, full schedule.

Becoming adept at compartmentalizing her time Arina was able to fill her schedule while not losing focus on dance or her schoolwork. That meant it had been very difficult to accommodate Derrick, and it had only been the fear of never having a boyfriend in high school that forced her to make room for him just before graduation.

The relationship had not survived her total immersion in university, and computer programming.

It had taken three years of total fixation on the world of computers before Lennox had been able to seduce her, and the pleasure of sex with him had distracted her badly in her last year of school. Arina had almost not maintained the grades needed to get the job she eventually got with CSIS.

In the end her language abilities; her native English, the required French along with her parents' Russian and Ukrainian combined with her impressive programming abilities got her the job. The dance and performance background and her general attractiveness had gotten her this specific assignment.

Knowing at some point Arina was going to be asked to be alone with one of the men in the embassy tonight they had given her a drug hidden in the gem of a ring. Given any opportunity she was to put in a drink and give it to her target. Which man didn't matter, but it had ended up being Dmitry himself.

The Russian had told her to make him a vodka before she began dancing. The little gel cap had fallen from beneath the gem stone into the drink and dissolved by the time she brought him the drink.

The man who'd given it to her said it should take ten minutes or less to knock him out.

It sure seemed like she had been sucking his cock for longer than that.

Dmitry took her head in his hand once more and began to fuck her face again. Still using one hand to stroke him Arina rubbed her aching clit as Dmitry filled her mouth over and over. Running her tongue all over his shaft she thrilled to feel him throbbing and swelling in her mouth while her fingers delighted her burning button..

Then abruptly Dmitry pulled out and took over stroking his shaft.

Confused Arina knelt, still looking up at him while rubbing herself.

Then she understood when Dmitry began to shoot his sperm onto her face. The hot splash surprised her, and she closed her eyes.

"Stick out your tongue." The Russian ordered.

Automatically obeying she extended her tongue just as another gout of thick cum fell over her. Some landed on her lips but most splashed over her tongue. Jets of semen obscenely drizzled onto her outstretched tongue and Arina shivered as the debauchery of her humiliation lashed her with depraved pleasure.

Then The Diplomat crammed his still pulsing prick back into her mouth and thrust a few times driving his cum deep into her throat gagging her. Forced to swallow his thick deposit Arina drank sperm for the first time and found the taste strange, pleasant and primordial.

Even though it was strange it ignited an orgasm deep inside her. In the deepest part of both her sex and her mind simultaneous ecstasy erupted as the unusual flavor of sperm filled her mouth.

A mouth full of cock, the odd taste of sperm and the dancing of her fingers over her clit combined chemically and Arina exploded in total euphoria. The slide of his cock over her tongue and lips, the blistering friction of fingers on her tender button and the animal taste of cum were all she cared about.

A heat like nothing she'd ever experienced blazed from her clit radiating delight throughout her trembling frame.

When the Russian pulled his cock from her mouth and began to rub it over he face again, smearing cum and drool all over, Arina began to cum even harder, whimpering with need and shame.

Quaking with physical extremity Arina couldn't stop rubbing her clit as Dmitry stroked himself across her features. For a prolonged moment she was welded to her pleasure by the connection his cock made with her skin. The moment he stopped and sat back down, her climax released her and Arina fell in a heap at his feet, abjectly defiled by him, spent from how much pleasure that exploitation gave her.

It took a long time for Arina to discover that Dmitry was asleep.

Sprawled on the floor catching her breath Arina idly stroked her still tingling sex, wishing she could get fucked deep and hard. In her wandering, climax addled mind it was sometimes Dmitry, or other times Lennox fucking her. Then her mind drifted and the fantasy transformed into the guys from the van coming in to the room, headsets on, aroused from listening to her sucking Dmitry.

"Get up!" A tiny, metallic voice hissed in her ear. The sound was only just loud enough to pierce her post orgasmic fog.

"Agent Ivanova get up. the target is asleep."

The earpiece was whispering at her, her handler speaking as quietly as possible to avoid being heard by the Russian. Finally Arina remembered she wasn't done her mission.

Scrambling to her feet she felt the full effects of the drug and the mix of chemicals her brain had secreted as she climaxed. Dizzy, wobbly and disconnected Arina balanced on uncertain legs and looked down at Dmitry.

The diplomat slumped in his chair, his cock shriveled in his exposed lap, his head fallen to one shoulder, drool slipping over his lower lip.

"Focus Agent Ivanova. Finish your mission." The voice was speaking so quietly she had to raise a hand to cup around her earring to even understand the words.