Arina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling to herself, stoned and discombobulated from her orgasm, Arina lifted the Russian's glass and wobbled toward the small bar across the room.

How could this be reality? Two weeks ago Arina Ivanova had been a shy, introverted computer technician. It had been weeks since she had even gone out with friends, a year since her last date, and two years since the last time she'd been in a relationship, which prior to tonight was the only way she had ever had sex.

None of her sexual experiences had ever hinted to her that she was a submissive exhibitionist capable of posing as a trafficked sex-slave to spy on a Russian criminal in a case of international espionage.

What kind of mind could come up with something like that?

On the bar a stack of glasses sat ready to use.

Unsteadily, having increasing difficulty focusing on what she was doing, Arina poured the remnants of Dmitry's drink into a new glass. Then she fixed him half a drink in the glass he had already used, remembering to hold the glass in a way so that she didn't cover his fingerprints with her own.

They didn't want any evidence that Dmitry had been drugged.

The trace amounts remaining in the original glass were apparently very difficult to find, and the drug in his body would be processed fully in six hours. He shouldn't wake for ten to twelve. So she had been told.

Arina needed to find Dmitry's computer and to dispose of the fluid in this glass.

She also really wanted to wash her face.

First she had to copy Dmitry's phone.

Bringing both the new smaller drink in the old glass and the new glass with the last two thirds of the drugged drink Arina went back to the sleeping Russian. Placing the drinks down, the decoy drink close to him, she felt around the bracelet pressing the gems to see if one clicked. Finally she felt one depress and release.

That gem began to glow red.

Somewhere near-by Dmitry's phone beeped as it activated.

Watching the red gem Arina waited for it to turn green once again, indicating the phone had been copied, every file, ever app, anything it could retrieve wirelessly.

Stoned and feeling languid after her orgasm Arina slumped to the floor at Dmitry's feet once more. Gazing absently at his cock she idly fingered herself, the excitement of being a spy adding to, not distracting from her lust.

Somewhere in that room there may have been a camera that her handler might be using to watch her masturbating. The thought gave her a disturbing amount of pleasure.

A tiny beep indicated the gem device was done copying the phone.

I had taken ten minutes and Arina had brought herself to climax three times.

Forcing her reluctant body into motion Arina stood and took the drugged drink with her in search of a place to dump it, wash her face and hopefully find Dmitry's computer.

This was a sitting room. multiple wing back chairs in a circle where important people could speak comfortably. Around the periphery of the room were various tables with things they might need. Alcohol, snacks, paper, pens, and charging stations. That was where the Diplomat's phone was, but there was no computer there. There was also no sink.

There were four doors.

One that she'd come through lead to the hallway she's used to get here. Another door on the same wall opened on the same hall further down. Two left. The closer one turned out to be a closet with service linen in it and a stack of chairs.

The last door seemed terribly far away as Arina staggered there trying not to spill the drink. The drug was still increasing its potency in her bloodstream.

"How long have I been in here?" She whispered to the earpiece.

"An hour. Sixty seven minutes." The metallic voice whispered faintly.

"Fuck. I'm still getting higher from the drug. Is that normal?"

"We can't be sure what they gave you, but our collective... um...knowledge... is that most drugs stop peaking after an hour. but there are exceptions..."

"Fuuuck..."

"Hang in there Ivanova." The voice encouraged. "We are analyzing the phone's data. Try and find a laptop or tablet."

Arina had reached the last door. She paused and listened for noises on the other side. Somewhere two other girls were entertaining other diplomats and there were bodyguards for each of them.

Dmitry had asked his guys to go get some food, but they would be back soon.

Arina opened the door hoping to see a bathroom but instead she saw a dark lightless office.

Well that was actually why she was there.

Closing the door behind her she walked to the desk, a laptop sitting on top.

Depositing the glass on the polished surface of the desk she fumbled once more with her bracelet. In the dark room Arina felt along the gemstones once more for the gem that depressed. It clicked when she pressed it and when she clicked it a second time the gem next to it turned red.

The computer beeped as it woke up.

Spent and woozy Arina sat in one of the guest chairs across from the big swivel chair behind the desk. The computer faced away from her. She had no interest in or need to touch anything.

She had been instructed to lay low, stay hidden and quiet because to copy the entire computer might take a while depending on how many files were on it.

There were two other doors in the office, one likely to the same hallway she had used earlier, and another opposite the one she had just used to come in. When Arina tried the knob the door opened revealing a small water closet. A toilet and a sink.

Gratefully Arina washed her face of the mess Dmitry had left on her. When she had fully scrubbed everything she looked at her dripping visage in the mirror and wondered who was looking back.

Arina considered the face of the woman she had saw; wide, black eyes, all pupil no iris, damp hair and pale skin. All her features swirled constantly as her drug addled eyes tried to fit her features together. That was very much how she felt inside her mind. Fractured and swirling, unmoored and no longer herself. Who was that woman looking back at her, naked in a strange office, stealing files from a Russian Diplomat? What kind of woman was she, the one that just sucked off a man to save the life of a kidnapped girl and other unmentioned people?

Using a hand towel she dried her skin and stumbled back into the office feeling even more stoned than before after looking at her face. Slumping in a big chair, the dark quiet gave Arina all the space she needed to contemplate what had just happened in the other room.

Thinking of the behavior she had just exhibited felt surreal. Nothing had felt life altering as it had been happening; she had simply given a man a blow-job, a thing she had done and enjoyed before. And yet... for all the mundanity of the facts, the nuanced details of what had just occurred were likely going to be life altering.

If she survived.

The door to the office opened and the lights went on, blinding Arina momentarily. She raised a protective arm to shade her eyes and tried to see who was there.

The door to the hallway had opened and the two bodyguards had returned with food. The smell hit her just as one of the men, the one who had administered the drug to her asked "What are you doing in here?" aggressively.

"Shhhh." Arina hissed. "He's asleep."

Arina rubbed her eyes as they leaked at the sudden, bright light.

The drugs took the edge off her anxiety about being caught, and the distraction of rubbing her eyes to block the light seemed to be the magic combination that relaxed the guards. They laughed to each other and brought the food to the desk.

Arina moved aside making room. Abruptly reminded of her nudity she scampered behind a big wing-back chair that one of the guards plopped down in. The other man dropped into the other chair and they began to unpack containers of take-out.

"He's all done with you huh?" the bigger dark haired man said.

"Maybe we should take a turn?" The smaller fair haired one who had drugged her sneered.

They laughed and turned to look at her.

If it hadn't been for the drug Arina would have been mortified at the suggestion, but the narcotic enhanced her lust, and lowered her inhibitions. With a blank face she looked back and forth between them as they assessed her.

"Move over here." The bigger man pointed at a spot between the chairs in front of the desk.

Complying automatically Arina stood before them, trying to cover her sex and breasts with her arms but the drug made her efforts languid and unsteady she needed to lean on the desk for support giving them a view of her breasts as she staggered.

"You gave her too much." The big man sounded annoyed.

The fair haired one looked at Arina and then spotted the glass from next door on the desk. Lifting it he said "No, she's been stealing the Boss's good vodka. The dumb bitch mixed alcohol and the drugs."

They laughed cruelly and the big blonde stood and moved in close to Arina.

"You are lucky you can walk at all if you've been pounding these."

Arina reached for the glass worried that he might notice it had drugs in it.

"No no no. No more for you."

Arina's blood ran cold when the man took a big swig of the vodka. Would he taste it and say something to the other bodyguard?

"Aahhh! That is fucking good vodka! The fucking best! Wasted on a whore!"

"Let me have some!" the big man said and reached for the glass.

For one fraction of a second it looked like the fair haired man was going to say no, but something passed between them and Arina understood who was in charge. The smaller man handed the glass to the bigger man who then finished the remaining vodka.

"Ah yes, that is fucking good! Thank you my friend." He slapped the fair haired man on the shoulder. "And because you were so generous I will let you take your pick as to which hole you use on the whore. You're choice!"

He slapped Arina on the ass igniting a fiery heat on her buttock that shocked and then titillated the drug addled young woman.

Humiliated she wailed internally knowing that she was going to shamefully enjoy whatever these men were about to do to her. And the men in the van were going to hear all of it, and probably see it on the laptop camera which was pointed right at her back at the moment.

The Fair Haired man stood close to Arina and looked at her face.

"Cute..." He assessed. "Open your mouth."

Arina obeyed.

He stuck a finger into her mouth. "Suck it. Show me what you got."

Hesitantly Arina sucked his finger, curling her tongue around his digit. When she moved her head back to adjust her neck his finger slipped out of her tongue's grasp titillating her senses, making her tongue tingle excitingly. The tentative whispers of arousal susurrated along her drug heightened nerves.

One hand reached up and she took gentle hold of his wrist as if it were the shaft of his penis. Then Arina began to suck his finger in earnest, working it like she would a hard cock. It felt lewd and sordid fellating a finger but Arina felt her body responding with passion as she revealed to the bodyguard her love of oral sex.

"Ah... that it... Yeah I'll take her mouth. You can have the other end."

Fair Hair wrapped big fingers around her slender neck and guided her over to the chair like a naughty child. Undoing his belt and zipper he lowered his pants and underwear exposing a flaccid cock. Settling in a chair he looked at her expectantly.

Forced to remain in proximity to the laptop while her bracelet duplicated the files Arina was going to have to repeat the humiliation she's performed on the Diplomat. Another person with more experience in spying might have another option; fight, manipulate, negotiate, but Arina was a computer technician, higher than she had ever been on some unknown drug that made her overwhelmingly horny after years without any sexual activity.

Dropping to her knees she opened he mouth and began to massage the man's soft prick with her tongue and fingers, urging him to tumescence.

The slippery sensations of her wet tongue sliding over his soft skin was delicious to her enhanced senses. It felt as if her tongue, lips and all the flesh inside her mouth had thousands upon thousands more nerve endings. There were far more signals coming to her brain. It was overwhelming just how much she could feel and how good it felt.

Moaning at her body's betrayal, Arina pleased herself with his growing member, making sure to touch every area of her mouth with his cock. The thickening flesh grew firmer under her tongue giving that eager appendage more to do. Hard bumps and ridges felt even more appealing to her, and as his shaft lengthened Arina slid her happy mouth further down, filling herself with his hardness.

Slurping up and down making her mouth fill and empty felt fantastic to Arina and she lowered a hand to her clit to rub the burning button between her legs. As soon as the first finer touched the sensitive nubbin Arina felt lust explode throughout her entire being.

Arina had believed she understood what arousal was, knew what passion was, and that she was familiar with lust. The primal, atavistic hunger for sex that abruptly detonated within her body was as unlike the arousal she had known before as if comparing a candle to an inferno. The heat of need that ignited deep in her sex, beyond the reach of her questing fingers felt like starvation.

Whimpering and moaning she shoved her fingers as deep into her soaking wet slit as she could while shoving the fully erect cock she was sucking further down her throat.

Arina needed to be filled!

Up until then Arina had been high, but able to function. The sudden chemical reaction that had just ignited in her brain washed away any thought of saving the women that had been taken. The concept of downloading files and how long she needed to stay in the room left her, replaced with the desire to be a vessel for as much hard manhood as physically possible.

Fantastically there was another man in the room who was going to oblige her.

Watching her suck his partner had worked its magic. The bigger man had stripped his pants and jacket and was now positioned behind Arina. Big hands manipulated her into the position he wanted, her legs wide, ass high. Still shoving her fingers inside herself Arina accommodated him to the best of her abilities but she was unwilling to release the thick cock from her mouth.

When he had her where he wanted the Big Man pulled her hand aside and pressed his prick to her slippery opening. Gratefully Arina relaxed to accept him into her pussy. It had been far too long since she had been fucked and her body trembled in anticipation.

Then he shoved forward and Arina gasped around the cock deep in her oral grip.

The nerves in Arina's mouth felt more sensation than ever before and that had been shocking, but the intensity of feeling in her keenly sensitive sex was stupefying. The heat, tingling, and stretching she felt at that moment froze her.

Paralyzed, Fair Hair's cock wedged deep in her mouth, Arina was helpless, with no control over her rigid body as she accepted what felt like a huge cock deep into her tiny body.

More and more of him delved deeper and deeper into her hungry, but tight pussy. Just when she felt like she couldn't take any more of him he pulled back and Arina wanted him back immediately.

The wait was short. Over and over the Big Man filled her, pressing deeper and deeper, making her stretch further with every thrust. Arina began to sweat at the extremity her body was feeling as her pussy stretched more and more to take him deeper.

The forgotten cock filling her mouth began to move. The sitting bodyguard began thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth.

Utterly consumed with what was happening to her sex, Arina still couldn't move, her open mouth wide in a silent scream as an orgasm rapidly approached like two freight trains, one traveling from her brain to her sex, the other from her sex to her brain.

When the trains of sensations collided; the moment both men thrust into her at the same time filling both her mouth and sex, the explosion ignited at both ends simultaneously. White hot light detonated in the very middle of her brain and all along the tissue of her sex.

Keenly aware of the movement of both cocks in and out of her hypersensitive body, aware of fingers gripping her hips and head as the men used her quaking flesh, sensitive to her skin in a way utterly unfamiliar and overwhelming Arina was also lost lost to the world around her. Her mind felt scattered and lost within a maelstrom of sensation lashing her being with ecstasy.

This creature she had become was an animal in heat howling for attention.

Every muscle in her body clenched and held her rigid as her climax froze her in place. Unconcerned the men continued moving their cocks in and out of her quivering body creating more wonderful sensations that continued to short-circuit her brain with orgasmic delight.

Was it one long orgasm or dozens of rapid ones who could tell. Each time a cock moved inward and filled whichever hole a spasm clenched her muscles tight and white heat erupted in her being.

For long moments Arina knew only the delightful torment of total pleasure, yet eventually her body needed to breathe, her muscled could no longer sustain total rigidity. The tension left her body and Arina went utterly limp, abruptly more spent than she had ever been in her life.

Unfortunately for the overwhelmed woman the big men were more than strong enough to hold her in place. On her knees bent all the way over the fair haired man's lap, Arina weakly tried to hold herself up off the chair. Both men shifted slightly to accommodate holding her weight as she became limp.

The man behind her held her hips still, keeping her in place easily as he hammered away at her throbbing pussy. The man fucking her face gripped her below the jaw and on the top of her head while skull fucking her slack mouth.

Drooling over his cock Arina tried not to choke on her copious saliva. Using her tongue she pushed excess spit down along his shaft, and each time he withdrew long streamers of saliva poured down her chin out onto his lap.

Gasping air each time she could, Arina tried to take control of her limp body but she couldn't summon the strength. Drained and exhausted by the power of her climaxes Arina struggled feebly to take command of her faculties but the profound pleasure she felt as both cocks slipped in and out of her sensitive body robbed her of dexterity.

The man fucking her from behind pounded her harder and faster, driving the cock in her mouth deeper down her throat and sending intense jolts of bliss through her entire frame. As the impacts grew faster and harder the detonations of delight lasted longer and overlapped to become another mighty orgasm.

Once again Arina's whole body clenched with complete euphoria as she climaxed.

The Big Man grunted over and over and then bellowed as he emptied himself deep inside Arina. With a thrust more powerful than any other he crammed himself as far within her grip as possible, stretching her vagina further than ever in her life. There he deposited a load of scalding hot cum deep in her clutching core.

Wailing from the glorious feeling of being filled so completely, Arina shook from head to toe. Muffled by a mouth full off manhood Arina howled to the world that she was in utter ecstasy. The Big Man shuddered and convulsed as her body squeezed him, milking him for more of his precious seed. Spasmodic tremors seized them both as their bodies clenched helplessly in the extremity of climax.

The other man still used her drooling, wailing mouth but most of Arina's being was focused on the expanding and contacting erection wedged so very deep inside her desperate body.

After a brief eternity the Big Man came down from the peak of his climax and couldn't handle the convulsive clench of her vagina milking his sensitive cock. He withdrew from her leaving Arina feeling bereft and empty.