Arisen Anew Ch. 06

Story Info
Getting ready to go back. A new idea for Erelei.
4.4k words
4.75
753
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: Incest plays a role in the sex scenes of this chapter, though there is no actual incest committed."

===============

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

===============

CHAPTER 6

Queen Valere waved in annoyance at the old elf standing in front of her.

"You are just as aware as I of how inexact an art divination is. If I were to choke on an orange seed tomorrow, an augury would cry murder and point the finger at the maid who handed me the fruit, or the farmer from whose orchard it was harvested."

"Well, yes, but this Telling is different, my queen. Three separate mages of good standing received the same portents on the same day, and all three interpreted the outcome the same way: Lady Elestrea of House Virens, third princess of the western elves, will stand at the center of a calamity to break nations."

The magister stood his ground in the face of the queen's piercing gaze, though it took him a moment to gather his voice again.

"I do not come bearing this news out of ill will toward the princess or House Virens. I am cognizant of her contributions to the last war, and have heard nothing but praise for her character. She is, by all accounts, an upstanding citizen. However, I would be remiss in my duties as a magister of the court if I did not inform you of such a troubling Telling.

"Perhaps, as you say, the divination is misleading. I pray it is so. All I ask is that you keep it in mind in the future. Perhaps you will be able to steer events clear of the foretold dangers armed with the knowledge of their possibility."

The queen sighed, nodding in acquiescence. As little faith as she placed in divination magic regarding the future, she knew the magister was simply doing his job bringing this matter to her attention. Likewise, it was her obligation to accept the information and act on it if necessary.

"I will. Is there any other point of discussion you would like to bring forth today?"

"No, my queen. Thank you for your time."

The meeting concluded and the elderly elf gone, Queen Valere sat alone in her quarters' antechamber. She flipped unceremoniously through the papers recording each prophecy, snorting quietly to herself. Of all the outrageous Tellings she had heard through the centuries, the claim that Elestrea would be the downfall of the kingdom was truly the most laughable. Her daughter had neither a desire for power nor an interest in politics, and displayed a rare scrupulousness to her morals without going so far as to leave no room for kindness. She was more likely to lead the nation to ruin herself than Elestrea was.

Leaning back in her chair, she rubbed at her temples. She could feel another migraine coming.

=====

Lying supine amidst the rumpled mess of her bedsheets, Elestrea cooed as Erelei bathed her sensitive folds in soft licks, gently bringing her down from her climax. Her own fingers grazed her nipples, sparking a little aftershock that sent shivers down her spine.

"Mmm, if only I had two of you," she murmured, imagining an identically talented tongue suckling at her breasts or wiggling in her backdoor.

A moment lapsed before her lips stretched into a predatory grin. Why hadn't she thought of it before?

Looking down at the young ranger still hungrily attending to her pussy, she asked, "Pet, what do you think of your sister?"

Erelei paused her hunt for more of her captain's nectar to gaze questioningly back at the princess.

"Eresil? She's kind, shy, a good ranger much better than I am a good sister." She smiled. "Even as reserved as she is, she's always looked out for me, always had my back when I needed her." She cocked her head. "Why do you ask?"

Elestrea drew her subordinate up her body to entwine their tongues together in a kiss.

"Have you ever thought about kissing her like this?"

She rolled them over and nuzzled her way down her lover's neck to plant feathery kisses along her collarbone, continuing further downward to play with the petite swells of the scout's chest.

"Or like this?"

Erelei's response was some time in coming.

"No," she whimpered breathily.

The princess gently bit down on a nipple, eliciting a quiet yelp of delight. She swirled her tongue one last time around the stiff peak, then shuffled further down, bringing her face in line with the elf's glistening sex.

Thin folds of flesh peeked out from between puffy outer lips, the delicate pink standing out against bronzed skin. Trails of arousal decorated the inner thighs in a wanton map leading to the treasure between her legs. Below that leaking center, a gem glittered, most of its body held inside the soldier's own.

Ever since that night in the grove, Elstrea had ordered Erelei to wear the buttplug going about her daily duties. She had been thrilled a few days hence, when she had called the scout to her office to check her compliance and found the crystal in place along with a very wet pussy.

The princess ran her tongue along the right thigh, partaking in the liquid delicacies and making the ranger whimper. Reaching the juncture of Erelei's legs, she flattened her tongue and swept it up the leaking slit, drawing a groan of gratitude, before restarting her journey on the left thigh. The groan subsided back into whimpers, frustration evident in the elf's voice. Erelei had learned quickly in the past week, though, and made no move to alleviate her need herself, hands instead clutching at the sheets in a white-knuckled grip.

"You love each other, do you not?"

Elestrea waited until the scout answered.

"Yes."

It came out as a whine, begging for the captain to continue.

She trailed her fingertips in languid arcs across the ranger's flat stomach as she placed wet kisses up Erelei's thigh.

"Is she not beautiful? You share the same body, often speak the same mind. The two of you could be closer still." Another kiss, and again, that predatory smile. "Imagine your sister in my place. Imagine her soft lips, her eager tongue, her clever fingers."

Elestrea slowly made her way back to her subordinate's womanhood, and this time continued licking, rewarding her pet for her patience. Her tongue made its way into Erelei's fluttering tunnel, gathering the ambrosia found within, then proceeded upward to flick against the engorged bean at the apex of her folds. She smiled at the hiss of approval and latched on with her entire mouth, applying suction as she drew circles around the nubbin. One hand snuck under the ranger's butt to begin playing with the gemstone.

It didn't take long for strangled gasps to fill the chamber with their announcement of Erelei's climax. Not finished, the princess kissed her way up the trembling elf's body.

"Imagine her taste on your tongue."

She exulted in how hungrily her pet responded to her kiss, Erelei's tongue extending into her mouth to savor the juices she had saved. She fed the soldier the results of her own delight, shifting to one side and sliding two fingers into Erelei's tunnel.

Breaking their lip lock, she whispered into the elf's ear, filling her mind with impossible, lewd scenes and promising new heights of pleasure as she guided her pet to a rolling chain of orgasms.

=====

Clack clack clack.

Startled Adder's Kiss was turned away three times in quick succession, wooden practice spears meeting for a split second before disengaging for the next attack. With the last parry, the defending party took the initiative, successfully knocking the attacker's polearm out of position with The Boar Charges Downhill.

Elestrea watched closely as the two soldiers wove their weapons in a dance back and forth across the sparring grounds. The Hare Turns Tail met The Martin Returns Home, slamming down as The Tree Topples in the Storm. The younger of the pair barely managed to react in time, deflecting the downward chop with his own Hare Turns Tail.

A step slightly too far to the side, an attack telegraphed a moment before launching forward. It was clear to the discerning eyes of the princess that the female fighter was purposefully leaving openings for her less experienced opponent. It was, in fact, similar to the way Swordmaster Avon had instructed her, always presenting as a foe just barely above her in skill. Forcing her to grow and then raising the bar accordingly.

Elestrea smiled at the fond memories. Though they were only fond in hindsight; she had often cursed the very ground her teacher walked on during her years of training. Avon was as strict with her students as she was fair.

Several minutes later, a surgical Heron Hunts in the Reeds to the thigh followed by an equally swift Startled Adder's Kiss brought the match to an end.

The princess leaned over to the drill sergeant beside her and gestured at the victor. "Who is she?"

"That's Lieutenant Talindra, sir, of the first banner. Deft hand at the spear, as you've noticed. Heard she can throw a mean fireball, too. I can have her commanding officer send you a copy of her file if you'd like."

Thanking the sergeant, she walked out onto the field.

"Lieutenant Talindra. May I have a word?"

The elf in question snapped to attention as she saw Elestrea's White Stag insignia.

"Yassar. How kin ee be of service?"

Elestrea blinked in surprise. There weren't many elves from the northlands in the capital, or even in the whole Mydies region. She could likely count on one hand the number of persons she had personally met with that distinct dialect. Avon of House Virens was one of them. The fact that this soldier shared a homeland and teaching method with her esteemed tutor only served to pique her interest even more.

"My name is Captain Elestrea. I was watching your sparring match and wondered if you'd be up for another."

It was the lieutenant's turn to blink. Hesitatingly, she said, "Ee den' know if ee'd offer much of a fight, sar."

The princess crossed her arms. "I think you would. The way you handle yourself reminds me of a certain swordmaster who I hold in the utmost regard. I don't say that lightly. You're talented, and I'd like to see just how much."

The soldier seemed to straighten at her words, golden eyes shining brightly.

"Aye, sar. Then ee'll take your offer of a match."

Elestrea nodded and walked over to the nearest weapon rack to pick out a training sword. A quick search yielded what she was looking for: a long, forward-curved blade nearly four feet in length. Her favored weapon, the elven yatagan was based on its human counterpart of the same name, but had been adapted as a hand-and-a-half version to suit the elven fighting style. She twirled the wooden sword, getting a feel for the weight and balance as she returned to the center of the ring.

Talindra, seeing her opponent was ready, took up The Wary Adder Hunts as the princess settled into Willow Awaiting the Wind.

Without warning, Elestrea leapt forward. Carp Leaps From its Pond batted aside the other warrior's spearhead before redirecting into Tracing the Horizon. Her practice blade met only air as the lieutenant backpedaled, trying to maintain the advantage distance provided her with her polearm. The Wary Adder Hunts retracted, then darted out as Startled Adder's Kiss, forcing Elestrea to give up her pursuit.

Not satisfied with simply halting her enemy's advance, Talindra continued pressing the attack, randomly alternating Startled Adder's Kiss with The Heron Hunts in the Reeds.

Fully immersed in Lor, Elestrea dodged and parried, looking for an opportunity to regain the offensive. She had been right: the spear-wielding elf's movements now held none of the mistakes that had permeated the soldier's previous session. Each step was concise, each attack just as sharp as the last. Every attempt by the princess to exert some semblance of control over the battle was met by swift repositioning and a flurry of stabs.

In a weapons-only sparring match, she was at a major disadvantage. Realistically, there was little chance of a swordsman breaking through a trained spearman's defense, even if the opponent wasn't as skillful as Talindra. However, Lor changed the calculation of power.

Determining the trajectory of the Heron Hunts in the Reeds darting at her thigh, she let go of her sword with her left hand. Stepping to the side, she grabbed hold of the spear as it reached the apex of its extension, pulling it tight against her side or tried to.

Elestrea grunted in surprise as the spear tip stopped short, just barely pulling out of her grasping hand and into The Hare Turns Tail to deflect Mockingbird's Anger. The meditative state was the only reason she was able to take such a risky action with confidence. The lieutenant shouldn't have had time to react, and with control of the other soldier's weapon, Elestrea would have effectively disarmed her opponent. Yet Talindra had somehow redirected her polearm at the last second and was now successfully defending against the barrage of blows raining down on her.

Quickly putting aside her shock, she maintained her forward momentum. Mockingbird's Anger turned into The Boar Charges Downhill, followed by The Martin Returns Home, to flow back into The Boar Charges Downhill and then The Heron Hunts in the Reeds. Each attack was met with the sharp clack of wood on wood.

Sustaining her assault, Elestrea eventually managed to maneuver her opponent to the edge of the arena. Sweat matted the hair of both combatants and breaths came heavy, easily audible between the uneven staccato of training weapons colliding.

A feint with The Tree Topples in the Storm into The Martin Returns Home forced the other elf another step back, spear out of position. Sensing victory, the princess lunged forward with The Boar Charges Downhill.

As expected, Talindra twisted her body to take a glancing blow to the torso. In real combat, such a strike might have drawn blood, but would not have proved fatal. Turning her blade, Elestrea began to follow through with Tracing the Horizon, to score the final deadly cut. What she didn't expect, however, was for the lieutenant to step into the attack and grab her in a bearhug. Even less expected was the subsequent headbutt.

Pain exploded from the center of her face. Her vision blurred and time seemed to fade away into nothingness for all of a second, and when she came to, she found the tip of a practice spear at her throat.

She could taste the blood running freely from her nose as she smiled and dropped her sword. "Fatal strike to Lieutenant Talindra. Well fought."

The soldier lowered her own weapon and gave a short bow, still breathing heavily. "Thank you, sar. You had me on the ropes there as well for a while. Haven'ta had to work that hard in a while." She paused, looking at the red dripping from Elestrea's chin. "'Pologies for your nose, but ee didn't see a better way out."

Elestrea waved aside the comment, turning her head so the on-site medic could tend to her wound. "It was a completely valid strategy. One that I have to admit I overlooked. A win is a win, Lieutenant." She winced as the healing magic restructured her cartilage. "According to the drill sergeant, you're also an adept mage. That means you fulfill the basic requirements for joining the White Stag banner, and I happen to be looking for new recruits. Interested?"

"Aye, sar!"

The healer jumped, startled by the suddenly exuberant volume of the soldier's voice. Elestrea could only grin at Talindra's enthusiasm. The White Stag banner was, after all, second only to the Silver Retinue in prestige, and arguably more famous. It was the dream of every soldier, and of many children, to one day bear the stag emblem on their chest.

"Before you get too excited, just be aware that this is simply me asking if you're interested. I still need to check your paperwork, and provided there are no problems, you'll have to undertake a number of rigorous tests to ensure that you're fit to join. These exams cover everything from your physical fitness to your grasp of magic to your emotional state. Understood?"

"Aye, sar!"

Elestrea thanked the medic for his services and then turned back to the lieutenant.

"By the way, how did you manage to pull back in time when I tried grabbing your spear? I'm fairly certain I timed it properly."

"You did that, sar. Ee barely managed to slip free there. If not for being in Lor, ee woulda not stood a chance."

The princess raised her eyebrows. "You're capable of utilizing Lor? I didn't know they taught the rank and file."

"They den', sar. Ee was taught by mine aunt. Ee believe you're well acquainted with her. Swordmaster Avon?"

Elestrea's eyebrows climbed even higher. "You're Swordmaster Avon's niece?"

Talindra nodded. "Yassar."

That explains why her movements seem so familiar. She was taught by Avon herself. And the dialect. Makes sense if they're family.

Elestrea considered the soldier again. One trained directly by her House's swordmaster would be a great addition to their ranks. But as she had explained to the lieutenant, her skill with the spear was only a starting point for consideration. She could only start the paperwork and hope Talindra passed muster.

"May ee ask how she's doing, sar? Ee haven'ta had the opportunity to visit her in a while."

"The swordmaster was well, last I saw her. That was perhaps a few months ago? Same grouchy cactus."

Talindra burst into laughter. "That do be an apt description of mine aunt. The whole family was astounded she managed to get married."

Elestrea chuckled as well. She remembered being surprised herself when she found out that the House Virens swordmaster had a wife. She had been downright stupefied on meeting said spouse. Siore was soft-spoken to the point of being demure the polar opposite of Avon. It had been clear, however, how deeply the two loved each other, and she had walked away from the short encounter having witnessed a new side of her mentor.

"I'll let her know you said hello if I run into her."

"Ee'd appreciate that, sar."

Bidding farewell to the lieutenant, she began the walk back to her apartments. The sun hung low in the sky, filtering apricot rays through the rustling canopy and casting long shadows over the glade. It had been a long day, meeting with several quartermasters in the morning and afternoon to hash out logistics, then coming out to the sparring fields to scout for possible recruits. A long soak in the heated baths was well-deserved. The corners of her mouth lifted up in the hint of a smile. Perhaps she would call Erelei to attend to her.

=====

Elestrea captured a heaving breast with her lips, grinning when she heard her lover croon.

"Eresil..."

A few sessions murmuring obscene visions of her twin into the ranger's ear as she drew out climax after climax had been all it took. Just earlier today, the princess had caught Erelei staring at her sister with raw hunger when she thought no one was watching.

Had either of them been in their right mind, they would have long since realized that something was wrong. Yet neither did, and each day, they willingly sank deeper and deeper into their unnatural sexual fervor.

Elestrea's groan of pleasure as she teased herself with tugs on her buttplug turned into one of frustration as a knock sounded at the door.

"Lady Elestrea, Queen Valere is asking for you."

It took the distracted princess a second to place the voice: Ysilvir, a maid she had known since she was a child. Memories of the friendly elf flashed to mind. Of her playing hide and seek with a young Elestrea; of her clapping proudly as Elestrea showed off her first spell; of her waiting patiently by the bedside for a sick and delirious Elestrea to fall asleep.

12