Arisen Anew Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other images not so grounded in reality joined those recollections. The nubile body of the maid on full display with her arms and legs tied to the corners of the bed. A subservient Ysilvir on her knees next to Erelei, awaiting her orders. The maid's wavy red-gold hair obscuring her features as she worshiped Elestrea's womanhood.

Elestrea took several steps toward the door, planning on yanking the servant in and training her to be a good pet, just like Erelei. She was halfway across the room before she regained her senses and stopped cold. Her mind remained stuck on wondering what sort of noises the woman would make when introduced to the buttplug, but she managed to yell out a reply.

"Please tell the queen that I'll be available in half an hour. Am I to meet her in her chambers?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll let the queen know."

"Thank you."

She gasped as a delicate elven hand found the toy in her ass, and looked over her shoulder to find Erelei recovered from her post-orgasmic bliss. The gemstone she had shaped in the caverns was still in the scout; she found the sight of her pet's shapely rear framing the glittering crystal too appealing to take the toy back. Her own rear passage was held open by a piece of shaped wood, just as gnarled as the original and slightly larger.

"Mm, time to take a break, pet. I need to wash before attending to my mother." She leaned down for a sensual kiss. "Why don't you think of some ways to seduce your sister while you wait for me."

Erelei trembled just hearing those words, her breath hitching.

Elestrea grinned as she entered her washroom and heard the ranger's moans pick up again. A quick scrub and change of clothes later, she was striding down the labyrinthine halls of the inner palace.

She wondered what had brought upon the summons. Both her father and her mother were constantly busy with matters of the state, and it was unlike either of them to call for her. Even her orders as captain of the White Stag banner came through official channels.

Turning one last corner, she nodded to the guards as she passed into the royal suite's antechamber.

"Mother, I'm here as requested."

The queen beckoned from her seat. "Come and sit. I have a minor matter to discuss with you before you leave tomorrow."

Elestrea regarded her mother tiredly slumped in her chair, displaying a level of vulnerability that few ever witnessed from the powerful woman. Instead of moving around to the offered seat, she took up a position behind Valere, reaching down to massage the older woman's scalp and temples.

The queen melted under the gentle touch, groaning a sigh of approval.

"You're suffering from migraines again, aren't you. You really do gather all your stress in your neck. It's not good for you."

Valere chuckled. "It is good to be a mother whose children lecture her on her health." She closed her eyes. "You always were good at giving massages."

"My most useful talent," Elestrea giggled. She allowed several minutes of silence to pass as she worked in gentle circles across her mother's head.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

Eyes still closed, the queen said, "There are troubling reports regarding the sinkhole, and I am trying to build a clearer picture of the situation. Is there anything else you can remember about your time underground that may be of import? Even something you might have deemed unimportant at the time."

Elestrea took a moment to think.

"No, I went over everything when we spoke with Serenna. There are likely multiple hives of Bile, one of which I marked the entrance to, and I still think the aberrations are related. I've never heard of any sort of undead resembling what we fought. Each one was unique, and some may be venomous. We'll have to be very careful."

"And neither you nor Erelei have been feeling out of sorts since returning?"

"Yes, mother. Erelei has been a bit quieter than normal, but she's processing Fedris's death. The two were close."

Valere sighed. "Indeed. He will be missed by many.

"Very well. In that case, my last point of discussion for this meeting is a request. We still remain in the dark when it comes to nearly everything regarding the Bile. I'd like you to document whatever you can safely. But you are not to take any risks for this purpose. The stakes are too high."

"I understand, mother. I will be extra vigilant."

Acting on impulse, she leaned down and planted a light kiss on her mother's forehead.

Valere tilted her head to look up at her daughter with a raised eyebrow.

"I think the last time you kissed me was when you were in your teens. As I recall, you grew 'too old for that'. It's rare enough to get a hug from you. What brought this on?"

Elestrea blushed. She had indeed, in a display of youthful rebellion, scoffed at the idea of kissing her parents goodnight, though she hadn't realized that that had been the last time she had kissed her mother at all.

Haltingly, she said, "I don't know; it just felt right. Did you not like it? I won't do it again."

Sighing, the queen reached up to cup Elestrea's cheek.

"No, dear, it's not that I didn't like it. I was just worried. It's not like you to show your affection physically." She smiled teasingly. "But if this means that you are no longer too old for kisses, I am a happy mother."

Half-laughing and half-groaning, the princess gave her mother another peck on the forehead.

"Let's please forget I ever said that. Now look back down. I'll work out the kinks in your neck next."

===============

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

===============

Author's note:

Startled Adder Strikes, introduced in chapter 3, has been renamed Startled Adder's Kiss.

Some of you might recognize the inspiration for the martial forms. If you do, internet high five! If you don't, I highly recommend the Wheel of Time series (the novels, not the TV show). Its unique descriptions of combat stuck with me ever since I first read it way back when, and I thought it would be interesting to use my own take on the sword forms for the elven style in Arisen Anew, expanding to include other weapons.

Anyway, like, comment, and subsc Oh wait, this is Literotica Thanks for reading, and stay safe on the interwebs!

12