Aristippus Ch. 02 - Sunday - Orient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was the next girl to read her résumé. She was the epitome of the California surfer girl. Of average height but slim, toned to perfection, and with a golden beach body tan. She had long blonde hair that hung to her waist and sparkling blue eyes. She said that she surfed professionally, but as it didn't pay much, after sleeping with friends to support her career, she ended up acquiring a Sugar Daddy and is now looking for another.

Vicky was next. She was a petite redhead with wavy shoulder-length hair, green eyes, and a smile to die for. Vicky said that she was originally from the Phoenix area and had lived in Las Vegas for several years with her Ex. After they separated, she moved to LA to work as a nanny. It wasn't clear if Vicky still worked as a nanny or not. But she was so cute; it was abundantly clear how she would be able to make a good living as an escort.

Jenny followed. She was a slender brunet with shoulder-length hair and big round hazel eyes. Jenny was one of two girls not from Southern California. She said she was from the Bay Area, and that all her clients were Computer Nerds from San Jose and the Silicon Valley. Lacey found it interesting that Jenny was one of the only girls who owned a business outside escorting. She was a full-time barber and accepted intimate dates only with her customers. Jenny was also the only girl who only saw male customers on an In-Call basis in her own apartment. The other girls mostly did Out-Call only.

Robin followed. Like Lacey, Robin primarily worked in various hotels, but generally in the Hollywood and Sunset Strip area. She was a petite twenty-eight year old, with dark brunet hair in a cute Page Boy cut. Robin almost looked like Liza Minnelli's character in Cabaret. You could tell that she probably moved to California to try her luck in the movies, but just hadn't made it yet. Or better said, she just hadn't slept with the right producer or agent yet.

Next to tell her story was Marcia. She was a very tall and curvy, thirty-four year old with curly strawberry blonde hair past her shoulders and alluring sultry violet eyes. She was the other girl not from Southern California. She said she was originally from Massachusetts but had lived and worked in the Sacramento area since graduating from UC Davis. She had worked for various state legislators for years and frequently ended up sleeping with them. She now worked as a lobbyist, and most of her dates these days were in conjunction with her lobbying activities. She also said that she was happier no longer working directly for the government, as were her lobbying clients.

Lauren was the next girl called. She didn't exactly look like any of the others. Lauren had a sweet, girl-next-door look about her, and it was hard to believe she worked as an escort. She was of average height and weight, thirty-six years old, so she was probably the oldest girl there. Hazel eyes, like Jenny, and wore her mid-length brunet hair in a ponytail. She said that she was a bartender in Santa Monica and dated customers professionally on the side when she needed money. Lacey had no reason to doubt her, but she had such a soccer-mom look about her; it was hard to believe.

Then the last girl was called. She was sitting next to Lacey, and her story was despairingly darker. And she squeezed Lacey's thigh in a moment of nervous energy before starting to tell her tail. Her name was Angie, and she was also from the San Fernando Valley. As the story went, her father was abusive and beat her mother when she was a little girl. Her parents divorced when she was five. They frequently moved as her mom supported them as a street prostitute and occasional porn movie actress. Her mother was eventually arrested when she was eleven, and she then lived with an aunt and uncle until her eighteenth birthday.

A momentary melancholy fell over the room as each woman tried to digest the story and separate fact from simple dramatic effect. How she raised the money for this retreat was never made clear, and that alone introduced a glimmer of doubt to her story. She said she was twenty-four years old, making her four years older than Lacey. She was of average height, but slightly stockier and a little chubbier looking than your typical working girl. She had dark auburn hair, possibly died, that was cut very short on one side of her head and slightly longer on the other. She nervously kept sweeping the long side with her fingers trying to get it to stay hooked behind her ear, but it would rarely stay for more than a few seconds. She had no visible tattoos, but she was the only one in the room with a pierced tongue. And other than a series of three small gold loops in her left ear, the same ear she kept trying to loop her hair behind, she didn't have any other visible piercings. Her right ear strangely appeared unpierced, leaving her unbalanced, Lacey thought to herself.

Her voice became slightly choked as she finished her story, and her eyes moistened as though she was about to cry. She didn't, however. Instead, she reached over to Lacey's thigh, and as she began to rub it, a hopeful smile filled her face.

The mood was only broken by Lucinda clearing her throat and proclaiming, "Alright ladies, now that we all know a little of each other's background, it's time to get to know each other's bodies. The foundation of the training here at the Aristippus is that of Tantric Sex. Some of you may already be familiar with the principles of the Tantric method, but for the others, let me offer a little background."

Lucinda paused and looked each girl directly in the eyes to ensure they were paying attention before continuing, "Tantric sex is an ancient philosophy of being in sexual connection that allows you access to deeper levels of feeling, sensation, and energy. The path is simple, yet profound. It's about the wholehearted celebration of the sacredness of our bodies and our desires, while bringing a quality of mindfulness to the shared expression of pleasure. It can help you release shame, trauma, guilt, as well as other blocks we form regarding sex. And allow you to unleash the transformative power of your erotic energy, leading you and your partner to some of the most soul-shattering orgasms ever.

There was another long pause, as Lucinda surveyed the group one more time. "Now, if each of you will turn your entire body one quarter turn to the left -- you should now be looking at the back of the girl next to you."

Lucinda allowed time for everyone to move and get comfortable on their pillows. Then she said, "Okay, place both of your hands on the shoulder of the person in front of you." Nina and Lucinda stood up and allowed the circle to tighten up so that each woman could comfortably reach the person next to them. "Okay," Lucinda continued, "slowly start to massage your neighbor's shoulders."

Nina and Lucinda walked the circle, ensuring that each girl followed the instructions and offered help and guidance where needed. After several minutes of massaging the shoulders of the girl in front of them, Lucinda instructed them to move up to the neck and then eventually to the scalp.

This fully clothed massage session lasted about five minutes, at which point Lucinda said, "Okay, before we move to the back, I need each of you to stand and remove your outer clothing. You can leave your bra on, if you're wearing one, and your panties."

Now, this is starting to get interesting, Lacey thought to herself. All the women in the group were attractive, though everyone seemed to have different body types. And Lacey had already been wondering what her competition might look like in the nude. So, as each woman slowly stood and removed their dress or top and shorts, Lacey quickly surveyed the room without trying to look too obvious. Five of the eight women were wearing a bra -- the remaining three were not, which included Angie. However, every woman was wearing some sort of panties -- either bikini briefs or a thong.

Nina and Lucinda watched carefully and then signaled for everyone to sit back down. Lucinda spoke first, "Now I want you to slowly start massaging your partner's back -- start at her shoulders again, and as you work your way down to her bra -- if she still has one on -- I want you to sensually remove it and let it drop."

Nina walked to the bar and turned on a CD of new age music while Lucinda walked the circle again, giving advice and guidance where needed. As Nina returned to the circle, she said, "Okay, gently and slowly reach around your partner and massage her breasts. You can also rest your face on their back if it is more comfortable for you."

As Angie was Lacey's masseuse for this little exercise, she showed great enthusiasm for massaging Lacey. And as she cupped Lacey's breasts for the first time, Angie rested her lips on Lacey's back and began a trail of tender wet kisses. Lacey was a little uncomfortable with the intimacy Angie was adding to the session, but it did feel good, so she offered no resistance. Of course, Lacey was massaging the breast of the woman to her left. And resting her head on her back, so it all seemed okay.

After several minutes of this tender treatment, Lucinda said, "Okay, we're going to switch positions now. Angie, we will start with you. If you will lie face down on your pillow -- make yourself comfortable -- and then if every other woman will do the same. Now the woman to your left -- hold up your right hand -- will become your masseuse. Nina and I will walk around the room, apply oil to your backs, and offer guidance as needed."

This made Lacey, Angie's masseuse, and for the next fifteen minutes, Lacey followed the instructions of Lucinda and Nina as they walked around the circle giving instructions and general guidance. The massages were only applied to the neck, shoulders, and back. The girls were instructed not to proceed below the waistband of the participants' underwear or to their front side for this exercise. After fifteen minutes, they were told to switch positions, and now it was Angie's turn to massage Lacey.

"Okay," Nina finally said after only ten minutes of oily rubbing. "That's it for tonight. Hopefully, you all know each other a little better now. You can all head back to your cabins as the course starts in earnest tomorrow, and you will need a good night's sleep. This will be your last night to sleep by yourself for the next five nights -- so if you are accustomed to sleeping alone, you'd better take advantage of it. We will see you in the morning. Don't forget the breakfast is a buffet and will be served between eight and nine. Yoga starts promptly at nine. So, be sure to wear your yoga pants and top."

Lacey gathered her clothing and headed for the door; Angie was right behind her. As they walked towards Lacey's cabin, Angie said, "I really liked that massage -- Lacey, you really have amazing hands."

"Why, thank you -- your hands are pretty nice too," Lacey responded with a hint of apprehension.

As Lacey opened the door to her cabin, Angie asked, "You had maybe five more minutes to work on my back than I had to work on yours. Do you mind if I come in and complete the massage that I started on you?"

Lacey felt a little weird by the request, but after a moment of consideration, she said, "Okay -- but I do need to get my beauty rest soon." She was tired from the long drive from LA, but it wasn't really all that late, and to be honest, she wasn't all that sleepy. Maybe a nice relaxing massage lying on her own bed would be the perfect nightcap to a long day.

Both girls were still naked, except for their panties. So, without any further ado, Lacey flopped face down in the middle of her bed. Angie went to the well-stocked bathroom and found a selection of massage oils that were probably intended for use over the next several nights, but that thought never crossed her mind. Grabbing the first bottle she could lay her hands on, Angie quickly ran back to Lacey's bedside. Then kneeling on the edge of the bed, and leaning over her, Angie squeezed the contents onto Lacey's back and began spreading the supple lubricant with her strong muscular hands.

Lacey oohed and aahed as Angie worked the oil into every pore of her skin, which probably only encouraged her. When she finally finished with Lacey's back and the back side of her legs, Angie slapped her ass and said, "Okay, Sweetie, flip over."

Dutifully following Angie's oral directions, Lacey rolled over onto her back and sublimely settled in for whatever was next. Angie reached for more oil and liberally applied it to Lacey's stomach and breasts. First, sitting cross-legged at the head of the bed with Lacey's head in her lap, Angie began gently massaging the oily concoction into her arms, shoulders, and then down across her stomach, leaving the breasts yearning for her tender touch. Finally, Angie gently cupped each breast using both hands and began a slow sensual massage. Lacey didn't remember giving her permission to be so intimate, but it felt so good; she was really in no position to ask her to stop.

As Angie tweaked each nipple, shivers shot through Lacey's body which caused Angie to ask with a naughty tone in her voice, "Too much?"

Lacey simply shook her head no, as she tried to quit squirming. Angie loosened her grip on Lacey's nipples, then bending over Lacey's head, replaced her fingers with her lips. Now Lacey really was in ecstasy. Angie was an excellent titty sucker; her touch and suction were so perfectly in harmony with Lacey's state of mind. And besides, Angie had no whiskers -- no five o'clock shadow -- her lips and face were soft and baby smooth.

Lacey was in such a state of bliss that she didn't notice at first. But as Angie now had a free hand, she began to gently rub Lacey's crotch. Involuntarily Lacey was getting wetter and wetter. And it wasn't long before Angie broke her suction on Lacey's breasts, and slipping out from underneath Lacey's head, moved to the foot of the bed and began removing her one remaining garment -- her panties. Lacey offered no resistance as she raised her hips and allowed Angie to pull the damp undergarments off and over her feet. With a devilish smile on her face, Angie brought the panties to her nose and took a deep breath. "I think you must like me," she said as she wiped the panties across her face, neck, and breasts.

Lacey still didn't know what to say. She had never been with another woman -- never really thought too much about it. But it was happening now, and it felt good -- at least in the physical sense. And as Lacey seemed to have no objections, Angie lowered her face to Lacey's pungent vertical lips and gently kissed them. Lacey had just had a full Brazilian wax before leaving LA, and Angie seemed to truly love the silky smoothness.

As Angie's lips made first contact with Lacey's tender outer labia, shockwaves of erotic energy shot through her body. The smoothness of Angie's cheeks on Lacey's inner thighs was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Even a freshly shaven male face, has a roughness unlike that of another female. Her lips were buttery soft, and Angie's tongue was not simply exploring; it had an intuitive sense of where it was going and what touch would provide the greatest pleasure.

It wasn't long before Angie had two fingers deep inside Lacey and was vigorously pumping them back and forth -- breaking the rhythm occasionally to gently tickle the roof of her vagina before resuming the vigorous pounding. All the while maintaining a tight suction on Lacey's engorged clit. Not surprisingly, it only took minutes for Lacey to reach the most powerful climax she'd experienced in years.

As wave after wave of steamy fluid shot from between Lacey's legs, Angie removed her fingers and eagerly consumed every drop.

Panting like a marathon runner, Lacey wheezed, "I've never had an orgasm like that in my life. I think I actually squirted. I didn't know I could do that."

Only lifting her face enough to respond, Angie said, "Every orgasm is supposed to be like that -- and yes, Girlfriend, you squirted like a fire hose."

As both women regained their composure, Angie picked up the blanket that had fallen to the floor, and as she lay next to Lacey's still trembling body, she pulled the blanket up over them.

The next thing Lacey remembered was Angie gently sliding out of bed and gathering her clothes before quietly slipping out of the cabin door. It was still dark, and Lacey did have a hard time focusing on anything, other than noting that the bedside clock appeared to read 4:45.

12