Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01

Story Info
Half a week has passed but Sarah has only started to heal.
2.5k words
4.43
40.1k
41

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,379 Followers

Author's note: this is the first chapter to the sequel of a previous story: Abducted. Where as the origional is more NonCon focused, the sequel will be more focused on DubCon. Reader discretion is still strongly advised.

Ch. 01, Day 11 - A Quick Errand

As she lay there in the predawn darkness, she listened to David's gentle snoring coming from upstairs and reflected on everything that had happened in her life. No, she quickly corrected herself, her owner's gentle snoring. Things had moved so quickly the last few days that it was hard to keep it all straight in her head sometimes, but ever since he'd branded her, he was definitely her owner. That's probably who he'd be forever at this point. She'd stopped trying to deny it. After all, there was no way she could escape physically. She'd already tried that, and in the end, even though it had been nothing but an elaborate game where he'd let her escape, she'd still managed to get barely a mile and a half before he'd hunted her down and claimed her again. The physical situation wouldn't be nearly as hard to escape as the mental one.

Sarah sighed. Even without the gentle throbbing of the healing brand on the right cheek of her ass, she was still his though. Even if the police rescued her right now, this morning, she knew that a large part of her would stay his forever. She'd probably even write him in jail, she realized, and that part of her was getting bigger every time he made her cum on his dick or found some terrible new way to put her in her place. At this point she probably still had the dignity that she wouldn't try to plead for leniency at his hearing if he were to be arrested, but who knew how much longer she'd be able to hold on to even that?

She could remember laying in this bed only a few days ago with her aching ass, vowing to see him destroyed, but now she couldn't make herself feel that way. Not even if she tried, and she had spent a lot of time trying. Yesterday he'd moved her back down to the basement after deciding she was healing fine, and chained her to the floor once again. "Why do I have to go back down there? Why can't I sleep with you?" she'd asked. "I'll be a good girl, I promise."

"I know you will slut," he'd said dismissively, not even bothering to look at her, "But if I let you sleep up here every night you'll start thinking you're a person instead of the toy you really are, and we can't have that just yet. Maybe after you're completely broken you can be a doll in my bed every night, but until then we've got to keep you where you belong, and only take you out for special occasions." It was an awful thing to be told - that you had a place, and that that place was locked away in a basement, but there was something about that cruel attitude that made her tingle. She never thought that she'd ever feel this warmly about the monster that had ruined her perfect life, but she was certain that if it suddenly became a knight in shining armor, it would have killed the strange romance that was blossoming between them.

She didn't love him in spite of being a monster. She knew that now. She loved him because of how awful and brutal he was. Even when she was recovering from exposure and exhaustion the other day, his kindness had lasted less than a day before he'd become hard again. The day he'd branded her he'd served her dinner in bed, but last night he'd made her eat her dinner from a doggie bowl again, 'to remind her of where she belonged,' and he'd only let her do that after she begged him for the privilege. Sarah blushed at the memory, and her hand started to wander down her belly to her sex before she stopped herself. Until all this had happened to her, she'd had no idea how much humiliation turned her on, but now that she knew, it had become inescapable. More than one ex had told her that she was haughty or prideful, so it was a particularly cruel form of karma that had come to make her crave the debasement she now received so regularly.

Sarah rolled over, so she could look at the stairs, listening to the chain attached to her ankle clank softly as she moved. Yesterday, she'd woken up before him and looked at the door with the same mixture of fear and anticipation. Is this how she'd be every morning now? Would her aching sex be the only alarm clock she ever needed as it eagerly awaited whatever new punishments her owner had devised for her?

It turned out she didn't have to wait long. Less than an hour after sunrise, she heard the door open as he walked downstairs. She'd expected him to make her beg for breakfast, which had become the customary way to start the day lately, but instead he brought down a collar and a leash. "Come on cunt," he yawned, unlocking her chain and tossing a flimsy pair of flip-flops down at her feet, "let's take you for a walk."

"But... but I don't need to use the bathroom, I have a toilet." she pleaded. She'd been planning to agree with anything he told her, but using the restroom outside was a bridge too far for her sensibilities.

"Good for you," he smiled, jerking her to her feet by the leash, "But this isn't about pissing against a tree. You're a bitch, not a mutt. This is about getting you a little exercise. I don't want you going soft on me, so we're going to go for a little jog."

"Yes, sir," Sarah mumbled. She didn't dare argue with him more than she already had. Instead, she just followed him up the stairs, and out into the cool morning air. Even as rural as David's property was, the idea of going outside completely naked disturbed her. It didn't help that it was 60 degrees, and she started shivering almost immediately.

"Come on slut," he said, giving her leash a yank as he started to pick up the pace, leaving her with no choice but to match it. It was hardly a punishing tempo, at somewhere shy of a ten-minute mile, but it was just fast enough that her body had the chance to complain about every little problem. She could feel both her brand and her bandaged ankle throbbing, but worse than that were her breasts. They weren't in any pain of course, but even though they were fairly petite, they still bounced with every side, and it was incredibly distracting. With a little effort she could ignore the fact that her nipples were hard enough to cut glass, and if she stared ahead she could pretend that she wasn't out here completely naked, but every single stride made her breasts bob just enough to remind her that she was some braless pervert being led around by her owner on a leash.

Soon the heat of her shame was matching the warmth from the run, but she wasn't really paying any attention to where they were going, not until she saw the mailbox and the gravel road. He'd taken her for a jog down to the end of his driveway, where people that drove past could see her. All she could see in either direction was trees and a gravel road, so it was very unlikely that anyone would catch them, but the fact that it was still possible made her feel incredibly exposed. As they drew to a stop at the road, unconsciously she raised her arm to cover her breasts, before her owner barked "Don't cover yourself up, cunt. You're ruining my view."

He was staring at her hungrily, and she turned away to avoid that look. It was funny. A couple of hours ago she'd craved that look, at home in the privacy of her master's bedroom, but out here it felt completely different. "Maybe we should turn around and head back now..." she suggested, not sure what else to say.

"You can turn around if you want, doll, but that will just let me appreciate your ass instead of your tits. We're not going home until I check the mail and..." As his words trailed off, her owner pinned her against the nearest pine tree, which was pretty much right beside the road and in clear view of anyone that happened to drive by. "...and take care of my morning wood. You know how I'm going to do that, right, slut?"

"Mmmmmm - please," she moaned, "People might see."

"They might," he agreed, dropping his pants to the ground. "Anyone might see me here, balls deep inside you as they drive by, but the only thing they'll really wonder about is you. What kind of slut goes for a run wearing nothing but a collar and a leash?"

"I didn't want to, but I didn't have a...Mmmmmm" She moaned as she felt her owner's cock pressing against her slick pussy lips. She hadn't known that being exposed like this had made her so wet, either, but it was impossible to ignore now that she felt the head of his cock pressing insistently against her hole. "My owner. He's the one who... oh fuck... He--"

She was babbling while she tried to explain herself, but her owner didn't care what she said. It was just another perverse form of foreplay to him, and when he had enough, he shoved his dick all the way inside her in a single liquid thrust that made her gasp from the unexpected pleasure.

"Repeat after me, cunt. My owner can use my holes whenever he wants." He picked up speed while he spoke, and by the time he finished his sentence, he was holding her hips tightly while pounded her pussy with a violent need that was impossible to ignore.

"My owner c-can... Nnnhhh... He can use me whenever he wants," she moaned, torn between screwing her eyes shut as tightly as possible while he used her so publicly and staring at the road for any hint that someone might actually catch them. It was a terrible tension, and it only made the things that he was doing to her pussy feel ever better.

"Your holes, cunt. My owner can use my _holes_ whenever he wants" he yelled, making her wilt as his voice echoed through the forest. As he spoke, he used his cock as a punctuation mark, driving it hard against her cervix at the end of every sentence. "Make me correct you again, and I'll empty my balls in your ass instead of your pussy."

"I'm sorry!" she blurted out. That was no idle threat she was sure, and as much as she'd enjoyed her previous anal experience she had no desire for a second try so soon, especially not without lube and preparation. "My owner can use my holes whenever he wants!" This time, she didn't let herself get distracted by how good the fucking was feeling, and she didn't try to figure out if her orgasm was rapidly approaching because of how exposed she felt or how much she enjoyed being put in her place. She just obeyed.

"Good girl," he whispered, pulling her hair so that her ear was almost touching his lips. The way he'd adjusted her position was forcing her back to arc so that her nipples were pressed against the tree. Now every thrust was forcing her sensitive nipples back and forth across the bark.

"Please let me cum, master," she begged, without even thinking about it.

"Let you cum? Right here where people could see you?" he asked mockingly.

"Yessss!" she hissed, trying and failing to fight back the rising pleasure that was building inside her. "Anywhere as long as it's on your dick." It wasn't just her nipples on the bark or the cock pounding against her womb. It was everything. It was the obedience and the fear. It was his smell, and the tone of his voice when he knew that he could do whatever he wanted to her.

"Alright doll," he groaned, obviously getting close himself as he started fucking her faster. "Cum for me like the toy you are."

That was all it took. His permission flipped a switch inside her and almost before he finished speaking her body was exploding in an orgasm. He held her up when her knees gave out, crushing her even harder against the tree while her muscles spasmed and her pussy quaked. This was why she was becoming more addicted to him with every passing day. She was certain. It wasn't just that he made her cum over and over, but he always found new cruel ways to do it, and that cruelty made her ache for more next time. Here she was getting used by a whore like the side of the road. She never dreamed in her life that she'd be doing that, let alone enjoying it, but here she was.

"Mmmmmm, here it comes, slut," her master growled. Sarah only managed to find herself among the waves of pleasure and clouds of doubt that consumed her once she felt her owner bottom out inside her moments before he began to spray her womb with cum. "Mmmmmm - fuck, you're tight this morning."

They stayed entangled like that for almost a minute, while he kissed her neck and stroked her hair. It had been one of their quicker fucks, but also one of their most intense ones so far. As her master put his pants on and led her slowly back towards the house, she wondered which one of them was the bigger exhibitionist.

On the way back, they walked instead of repeating their jog. Her master told her it was because she'd worn him out, but she was sure it was because he wanted her to feel his cum dripping down her thighs for the whole half mile back. It was a humiliating but deeply arousing sensation, and she wondered how much more intense it would be if she'd been wearing clothes and repeating the same messy walk somewhere more public.

It was a hot fantasy, but who knew when she would get the chance to be somewhere public ever again. It wasn't a topic she'd brought up with him yet, but she knew they'd have to discuss it eventually. For now, all she could worry about was what he'd make her do for breakfast, and if he'd let her have hot water in her shower. They were simple enough concerns for the very complex life they were slowly building together, and for now that would have to be enough.