Aristippus Ch. 09 - Grt Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the hotel lounge, there he was. Sitting at the bar, but looking outward toward the door, with his back resting against the marble bar top. All most instantly, they made eye contact and recognized each other. Lacey had never actually sent him a face shot, but there was no doubt he knew who she was, and vice versa. Philip put his drink down and rose to meet her. As she approached him, Lacey didn't know if she was supposed to shake his hand or hug him, so she stopped a couple of feet away to let him make the first move.

"Lacey?" he said, eyes glistening.

"Yes," she said, as she waited for his next move.

He opened his arms to hug her, and she instinctively responded with a likewise gentle embrace. "Philip?" she asked as they politely hugged each other.

"Boy, I hope so," he said, as he stepped back.

Lacey was afraid she had tipped her hand as to her naivete at computer dating. But from this point on, she was on comfortable ground. Dropping her purse on the bar and swinging up onto a bar stool, she suddenly felt at home. A big smile filled her face, and she said to Philip, "You are much more handsome than I expected."

Philip laughed. "Well, you had a selfie of me."

"Yes," she answered. "But I really didn't have much time to study it. And besides, as I remember, it doesn't do you justice anyway." She knew she was pouring it on thick. But he seemed to be eating it up, so she figured no harm, no foul.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Philip asked with a smile.

Lacey knew she wasn't twenty-one, and she further knew this was somewhat of a test. But she was prepared. "Of course," she said confidently, with a smile.

Philip waved the bartender over, and said, "The lady would like a drink."

Not waiting for the bartender to respond, Lacey said affirmatively, "I'll have a Pinot Grigio."

The bartender wiped the bar in front of her and tossed down a cardboard coaster. "May I see your ID?" he said quietly, without fully making eye contact.

Lacey knew he didn't give a rat's ass about her true age; he was just doing his job. And so, without the slightest hesitation, she snapped her purse open and slid, probably the only thing in her purse, across the bar toward him. He gave the California Driver's License a cursory look, and quickly slid it back toward her. The entire interaction didn't take thirty seconds, and Lacey was back looking Philip in the eyes and smiling.

There was a momentary pause in the conversation as the bartender left to get Lacey's drink, and she knew that wasn't good. She also knew that if she didn't start asking questions, he would. And she really didn't want that. Besides, for most men, it's all about them. They don't care about you. She learned that working in the strip club. It's always, all about them. And if you can keep the conversation going in that direction, then that's less you have to tell them about yourself.

"So, Philip," she said, as she reached for his hand, trying to see if he was wearing a wedding ring, without actually looking. "What brings you to Los Angeles?"

"The City of Angels?" he joked. Taking the opening, Lacey quickly cocked her head and pushed out her breasts. Philip caught the implication and smiled. "Yes, beautiful girls like you. But also, business."

Lacey's wine was delivered, and just as she took her first sip, she asked, "And what business is that?"

Apparently, Philip was used to playing this game of cat and mouse, and didn't whip out a business card, but said, "Well, officially Hospitality Consulting. But more specifically, I work with major hotel chains in getting their message out. In other words, why should a trade organization book their convention at this hotel or that hotel, and in which city, etc."

Lacey was actually interested, and to prove it, she tried to keep up her end of the conversation. "So, do you actually work for the hotels or the trade organizations?"

Philip laughed as he was sipping his drink, "Well, that's the beauty of it. I get paid from both. It's the perfect scenario. It's a win-win, that is, assuming I can get them together." Philip took another sip of his drink, and then asked, "Now, tell me about you. What is your day job?"

Lacey was prepared with a classic call-girl answer. "Oh, I'm a student. Cal State Northridge." She figured she should at least keep it local and a school she had actually attended - once.

"And what are you studying?" Philip responded, again with a smile,

Lacey usually said, teacher. That was her standard response. But she had a new idea. "Well, nothing specific at the moment - just general studies. But tell me more about what you do. I'm intrigued by it. How do I get into that?"

Philip set his empty glass on the bar. "How about dinner?" he said, turning ninety degrees to face her. "And I could tell you all about it."

"Sure," she said. "What do you have in mind?"

"How about Sushi Zo?" Philip said with a smile.

Lacey had never really eaten sushi. She loved Chinese, but her grandfather had always called sushi, fishing bait. And as her parents didn't eat it either, Lacey had never tried it. "Isn't it expensive?" were the first words out of her mouth.

"It's a special occasion," Philip quipped. "Besides, I'm on an expense account."

"Do we need reservations?" Lacey asked, still unsure if she was up for this.

"Got 'em," Philip said, with a snap of his fingers.

Lacey was well aware that her training at the Aristippus emphasized trying new things. So, she swallowed hard and said, "Can we walk there?"

"Uh, it's a little far to walk. How about an Uber?

"Let's go," she said, as she slammed down the rest of her wine and gently set the glass on the bar next to Philip's.

Fifteen minutes later, they were walking into Sushi Zo. Lacey was quite impressed and delighted that she wasn't paying. She could instantly tell by the other patrons that this was a high-class place, and she was relieved that she was Philip's guest, as he seemed very much at ease.

There were no printed menus, as the offerings varied daily, based on what had been flown in from Japan. The dishes available on any specific day, were written on a large chalkboard over the open grill. And this didn't seem to bother Philip in the least. He simply said something to the waiter in Japanese, and the dishes just started coming - one by one. And though Lacey didn't recognize anything, every dish was an amazing work of art and absolutely delicious.

Each dish was served small plate and intended to be shared, usually in two bites. The waiter would describe each dish as it was served, say something in Japanese, and then step back, with a slight bow. Philip ate exclusively with chopsticks, which was something Lacey wasn't familiar with, but she tried her best. And between courses, Philip swilled expensive white wine and talked non-stop about the hotel business and how it relates to business conventions.

After nine or ten dishes and two bottles of wine, Philip asked the waiter to stop. Lacey couldn't see the check, but it must have been at least five hundred dollars. Lacey tried to put the cost of the meal into proportion with the money he had promised to pay her. But she quickly discarded the thought, as it served no productive purpose. And besides, the meal was probably added to his expense account and his visit with her, probably was not.

As they stood outside the restaurant, waiting for another Uber, Lacey was surprised that she did not feel stuffed. Especially considering how much they had eaten. But each plate was small, and they did spend almost two and a half hours, slowly dining and drinking while Philip described his business. She was completely satisfied, no longer hungry, and to her pleasant surprise, ravishingly horny.

Safely back in Philip's hotel room, Lacey eagerly expressed her appreciation for the exotic meal, by throwing her arms around his neck and planting her lips, squarely on his. As their tongues aggressively explored each other's mouths, Philip wrapped his arms around Lacey's waist and gently lifted her from the floor. Once their embrace finally subsided, Philip asked, "I assume you approved of my choice of restaurants?"

"Philip," she said sincerely, "I don't think I have ever experienced anything like that in my life."

"Would you like something else to drink?" Philip said, knowing that he was in for a sure thing, but still playing the part of the gentleman.

"No," she said slowly. "The only thing I want in my mouth right now is you." She paused to see what his response would be, and when he did little more than smile a devilish smile, she added, "I could use a water. And then let's play a little game."

Philip's suite was nice. Not huge or pretentious, but a nice executive style suite. It did have a small kitchen, where Philip retrieved two bottles of water from the mini-fridge. And a small living room area, where Lacey made herself comfortable on the couch. Handing Lacey one of the bottles of cold water, he asked, "Okay, what's this little game of yours?"

"Sit over there," Lacey said, as she pointed to an over-stuffed armchair. "Let's play a little Truth or Dare."

"Isn't that a kid's game?" Philip teased.

"Oh no," Lacey said, wagging her finger at him. "It can be very, very adult."

"Okay," Philip replied, as he sat where instructed and loosened his tie.

"I'll go first," Lacey said with a wicked smile. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Philip replied.

"What's one embarrassing thing I should know about you?

Philip laughed. "Well, let's see. I lost my virginity at twenty-one."

Lacey burst out laughing. "Oh, you poor boy. Were you raised in a monastery?"

"No," Philip said, fawning sadness. "Salt Lake City."

This really got Lacey laughing, as she could now just picture him as some poor Mormon missionary on a bicycle riding from house to house wearing a white long-sleeve dress shirt and a skinny black tie. "Did you still have your magic underwear on?" Lacey teased.

"Now, now," Philip said. We weren't that religious. But it was still Salt Lake. And besides, it's not your turn."

"Oops, sorry," Lacey said, bringing her hand to her mouth. "Okay, your turn."

"Truth," Philip quickly said.

"Okay," Lacey replies with a smile. She was expecting a similar question but was surprised when Philip asked.

"Do you think I'm handsome?"

Without hesitation, Lacey shouted, "Oh my God, yes. I think you're gorgeous."

"Do you think I'm too old for you?" Philip asked.

She started to answer but caught herself in time. "Not your turn, silly boy," she said as she playfully wagged her finger at him again. "Truth or dare," she said.

"Well, let's see," Philip said, as he rubbed his chin. "Truth."

"Okay," Lacey said as she thought of another question. "What makes you find someone attractive?"

"Oh, that's easy," Philip said. "The number one thing that I think makes a woman attractive is her intelligence. The ability to carry on an intelligent conversation and avoid preconceived opinions about someone or something."

Again, Lacey was a little surprised by his answer. She didn't know if he was referring to her or not. But she was pretty sure he found her attractive. She certainly hoped so. But unable to think of anything else to say, said, "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me again," Philip said with a grin.

This was an easy one. Lacey slowly and seductively rose from the couch, took three steps toward him, and standing beside his chair, sat on his lap. With her legs hanging over the arm of the chair. Lacey again wrapped her arms around his neck and gently placed her lips on his. This time, their kiss was much more sensual as Lacey ran her hands through his short hair, and he wrapped his arms around her torso.

Their kiss lasted much longer than the first one, and Lacey soon felt Philip's hands beginning to explore. The hand from around her back was soon gently massaging her breasts - first one and then the other. And the hand initially around her midriff, was now softly rubbing her inner thigh. Tenderly exploring the area beneath her miniskirt, as his fingers searched for the tops of her black hose.

Breathlessly, she slowly broke their kiss. "I dare you to...," Lacey paused. She wanted him to ravish her, but she still wanted to play several more rounds of the game. "I dare you to carry me to your bed," she was finally able to whisper.

The game, at least this stage of it, was over. Philip pushed her up so that she was sitting on the arm of the chair. He then stood facing her and scooped her into his arms. Now with newfound strength, Philip carried Lacey into the bedroom and gently tossed her onto the bed. Proud of himself, he said, "My turn."

"Truth or dare," Lacey murmured.

"I dare you to strip for me," Philip said, as he placed his hands on his hips.

This was easy and something she had done hundreds of times before when she worked at the club. Lacey quickly rolled off the bed and placed Philip in a sitting position at the foot of the bed. And took several steps back. There was no music playing, but Lacey could still hear it in her head. She first took off her mother's necklace and carefully laid it on the bureau.

Then, with her hips gyrating to the imagined beat of the music, Lacey slowly and teasingly pulled her top from the waistband of her skirt. She was not wearing a bra, and as the top finally cleared her nipples, both breasts bounced free. With her boobs now on full display, she alluringly dragged her supple mammaries several times across Philip's face before stepping back again and reaching behind her back to release the waistband that held her skirt to her waist.

With her skirt now free, she wiggled her hips and let it fall seductively to the floor. She was wearing a thong, which is generally where she would have stopped at the club. But they weren't in the strip club, and the rules here differed significantly. She did several slow turns, all the while churning her hips, as she slowly advanced toward Philip again. This time she allowed him to gently suck each breast, while his hands explored the cheeks of her ass.

Reaching the point to where she could no longer resist. Lacey pulled back and said, "It's now time for me to strip you."

"You've gotten me hard," Philip admitted as she pushed him backward onto the bed.

"Well then, I've done my job," she said, with a wink, as she worked to remove his shoes and socks. "And my next job is to fuck you."

As she tugged on his belt to remove it, he said, "I thought it was my job to fuck you."

With his belt now loose and his zipper down, Lacey replied, "Well, let's just say, we're going to fuck each other." As she yanked at the cuffs of Philip's pants to get them off his hips.

With Philip's pants now lying on the carpet, she pulled him back upright into a sitting position and helped him out of his suit coat. His boner was visibly stretching the fabric of his boxers, and as she ran her free hand across it, she said, "Good boy, good boy. Does Willy want to come out and play?"

Philip laughed, as he started to ask why she referred to his cock, as his Willy. But Lacey was vigorously pulling on his tie to get it from around his neck. Finally giving up on completely pulling both ends free, she just pulled the loop of tie over his head and tossed it. Lacey immediately started on the buttons of his dress shirt, and luckily, she had little problem. For if she had, she would have likely ripped them off.

With Philip down to his boxers, and Lacey standing in front of him, wearing nothing but her black silk thong, her black hose, and her sandals. A huge smile filled Philip's face. "Truth or dare," he said.

"Dare," Lacey said breathlessly.

"I dare you to let me eat your pussy," Philip said, as he licked his lips.

"Haven't you already had enough sushi for one night?" Lacey teased.

"It has only whet my appetite," Philip said as he gazed directly into her eyes. Lacey paused for a second, probably trying to think of something funny to say. But Philip was ready. Jumping to his feet, he grabbed Lacey around her waist and tossed her back onto the bed. Then kneeling between her legs, reached to remove her thong. She had sort of hoped that he would have playfully removed her underwear with his teeth. There is just something sexy about that. But he was clearly ready to dive in.

So, lifting her hips, Philip looped his fingers under the elastic waistband, and off they came. Lacey quickly thought back to her last waxing. It was just a few days before she left for the Aristippus, so it had only been about two weeks. She was probably still as smooth as a baby's bum, she thought to herself, and she would have felt herself, just to make sure. But it was too late. Philip's face was already there, and she gasped for breath, as he plunged his tongue deep into her.

Lacey was a little unimpressed by his initial efforts. But he soon got his rhythm, and Lacey relaxed as her eyes rolled back into her head, and her body went limp. Lying flat on his belly between Lacey's legs, Philip gently licked and sucked on one pussy lip, and then the other, before driving his tongue deep into her. He did this repeatedly until her breath quickened and her skin began to turn a rosy pink. Then getting up on one elbow, he plunged two fingers deep into her and began massaging the upper side of her vaginal wall, while continuing to gently suck on her engorged clit.

Soon, this did it, and her body was fervently shuddering with wave after wave of climatic energy. Philip's face was soaked in her juices, but that didn't stop him, as he kept rapidly fingering her, faster and faster. Finally, she had to beg him to stop. "Philip, Philip," she cried.

Realizing that he had probably gone into a sexual trance. Philip pulled his fingers from her and gave her flooded coochie one final kiss, before flopping onto his back. Lacey lay breathless for a few moments before rising up on one elbow and saying, "Okay, big boy, it's my turn now."

As Lacey got up on both knees, she realized that Philip's boner had receded. She ran her hands across the front of his shorts several times and said, "Poor Mr. Willy, I think he's taking a nap." Philip didn't verbally respond, but simply remained on his back wheezing. Lacey, grabbing the elastic band of his boxers, pulled them off and after tossing them to the floor, said, "We've got some work to do here."

Lacey kicked off her sandals, and kneeling beside him, began stroking him back to glory. When he was about ninety percent back to where he had previously been, she moved herself to between his legs and seductively brought him to her mouth. Philip wasn't the biggest honcho in town, but for a gentleman in his mid-fifties, he had nothing to be ashamed of. Lacey knew that he wanted to fuck her, so getting him off with a blow job, was not her goal. In her experience, most men past their mid-forties were only good for one shot per night. Now she didn't want to make any dispersions about Philip's virility, but she was just basing this on her limited experience. And she knew that not all men were the same; just like that, not all women are the same. But this was her first time with Philip, so she certainly didn't want to blow his evening.

Relying on her skills, and the tricks that she learned at the Aristippus, Lacey kept him on the edge for about eight minutes. She figured that she probably couldn't push him much further, without the predictable undesired results. And besides, she wanted to fuck him, every bit as much as he wanted her. Slowly allowing him to slip from her lips and removing her wet fingers from around his heavy ball sack, Lacey moved her head up next to his and whispered in his ear, "I want to fuck you."

Philip never said a word, but just slowly nodded his agreement. Lacey, still wearing her black hose, swung her leg over his body, and getting up on her knees, effortlessly mounded him. She was soaking wet, and he was hard as any man in mid-life could be. Philip slowly moved his hands to her breasts and softly fondled them, occasionally licking his fingers and tweaking her nipples.