Aristippus Ch. 09 - Grt Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey assumed that this was probably it and that she would ride him back to the barn. But after just a few minutes, Philip began to get his strength back. Dropping his hands to her hips, he said, "Turn around; I want to see your ass."

Now, this wasn't Lacey's favorite view of her body. But after the Aristippus, she had gotten used to it. And if some old horny bastard wanted to see her bunghole. Well, it was his six hundred dollars. She started to rise up to slip off his pole. But holding her hips, Philip said, "No, just spin around."

Lacey wasn't sure she could do that. But if that's what the customer wanted, she was game. And with Philip holding her hips and gently turning her, all she had to do was lift her legs... and voilà. It was much easier than she thought. And to her relief, he didn't push her forward. She stayed sitting upright, so the view of her private hole was still safe.

In fact, after a minute or two of Lacey gently riding Philip facing his feet, he reached up and pulled her back so he could continue to fondle her. This allowed Lacey to slide back and forth while staying on her knees. It wasn't the most comfortable position for Lacey, but Philip seemed to love it and at the moment, that's what mattered.

After several minutes in the reverse cowgirl, Philip's body started to tighten, and Lacey figured, this might be it. But before it was too late to avoid the inevitable, Philip wanted to switch. He grabbed Lacey's feet and pulled her legs back, causing her first to sit up and then bend over towards his feet. "What do you want?" Lacey asked.

"Doggy," Philip said. "Let's try doggy."

Without hesitation, Lacey quickly repositioned herself into the traditional doggy stance. Philip slid out from beneath her, and positioned himself kneeling behind, with his hands on her hips. This was the first time in a quarter hour that they weren't physically connected, and it allowed them both to pause the action for a few minutes. Lacey was not on the edge of her next orgasm, but Philip was, and the break helped him put it on hold.

Once in position, Philip was back in the saddle within seconds. He started slowly. But after several minutes, he steadily began to regain his mojo. And though he probably didn't realize it, he gradually increased his speed and the intensity of his strokes. This didn't help Philip to get his groove back, but it certainly did for Lacey. As Philip began to really pound her ass, she could feel a rumble building deep in her groin. As her arms began to wabble, she dropped her face to the pillow and bit down on it, in anticipation of what she felt was coming.

Based on the dropping of her head to the pillow and her loud moans, Philip assumed that her second magic moment of the evening had happened. And even though it hadn't, out of courtesy, Philip slowed his thrusts. Together they both just gently rolled to the side. Now lying on their sides, but still fully engaged, Philip continued his gentle rocking. Still hypersensitive, Lacey raised her upper leg toward the ceiling before gradually arching it back down behind Philip's hips.

Now in the classic spooning position, Philip wrapped his upper arm around Lacey and resumed the gentle fondling of both breasts. As Lacey dropped her hand to her pleasure zone and began the rhythmic massage of her clit. This intimate embrace of two lovers quickly proved to be mutually beneficial, and their respective moments of release occurred within seconds of each others.

Exhausted, once their orgasmic contractions subsided, they both relaxed and rolled onto their backs. Breathlessly, Lacey said, "Philip, that was amazing - thank you."

Philip didn't immediately respond, as he was also trying to catch his breath. But once he was able to speak, he replied softly, "No, thank you - Lacey. You're the amazing one here." There was a moment when all that could be heard was heavy breathing. Then Philip asked, "Are those skills you learned at the Aristippus?"

Lacey's heart skipped a beat, as she reflectively withdrew her hand from Philip's sweaty arm. "What?" she finally said.

Still staring blankly at the ceiling, Philip cleared his throat, and said, "Lacey, I'm your benefactor. I'm the one that paid your fee for the retreat."

Again, there was another moment of silence. "Who are you?" Lacey finally asked.

Both lovers remained on their backs, not making eye contact, staring at the ceiling as they lay naked on the bed. Philip, after slowly regaining his breath and collecting his thoughts, said, "I'm Philip Newquist. I'm the Concierge and Assistant Manager of the Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles."

Lacey rolled to her side so she could see him. But all she could actually see was his hairy chest heaving up and down. "What do I owe you?" Lacey asked, in a cold deadpan voice.

Philip sat up and reached for the half-empty bottle of water on the bedside table. "Lacey," he said as he turned back to face her. "You don't owe me anything, at least not in the form of money."

But before he could finish, Lacey interrupted, "Well then, what do I owe you?"

Philip scooted up so he could lean against the headboard, and Lacey returned her gaze to the ceiling. "As the hotel concierge, I am constantly asked for a recommendation of companionship. Sometimes, it's just a platonic escort for a business meeting or convention. Maybe even a model for a convention display. Sometimes it truly is just a cocktail or dinner companion. But of course, frequently, it's more. It's a date similar to what we had tonight."

Lacey's suspicions softened, and she turned to face her benefactor. "So, this was a test - an audition or something?"

"Yes," Philip said, still sipping the bottle of water. "To be perfectly honest, this was an evaluation. I can't make recommendations without knowing who or what the guest will likely receive."

"Did I pass?" Lacey asked, still not sure if she should be mad or not.

"Oh Jesus, did you ever pass," Philip said, almost choking on his water. "If you are interested, I think you could be one of my top recommendations. You'll be able to make a nice living."

"So again, what do I owe you?"

"Like I said," Philip explained. "You don't owe me anything, and you will always keep every dollar you earn. I will never take money from you - I am not your Pimp. Think of me, more like an agent. I get paid by the hotel guest, sort of a finder's fee. And I make it perfectly clear that my fee is strictly for putting the two of you together. You can charge the guest anything you want." Philip paused for a second. "And if any hotel guest ever tries to stiff you, or deduct my fee, or hurt you in any way, you let me know, and I'll correct the situation."

Lacey was starting to get more interested and thinking of the bills she had at home, asked, "So, are you going to pay me for tonight?"

"Oh, absolutely," Philip immediately replied. "That was our agreement. But I'm only going to pay you the six hundred dollars we agreed on. However, for future reference, I think you could get a lot more."

"Really," Lacey asked. That was the most she had ever received by picking up men at the bar. "How much?"

"If you're this good on a regular basis, I'd say at least a thousand a night." Finishing his bottled water, he turned to face her. "I'll work with you on that. I know more about the guest than they think I know, and I can generally tell what the market will bear. And I will advise you accordingly."

Now very interested, Lacey sat up and crossed her legs, Indian style. "Okay, so how does this work?" she asked.

"I have about thirty girls that I can call on. But only about ten or twelve will do intimate dates. The rest are just models or your basic eye candy. When I get a request, which is often. I will make the determination as to the best fit. But my reputation is on the line, and I want to ensure that each guest gets the perfect date."

"So," Lacey asked slowly. "Who recommended me to you? How do you know about me?"

"Ginger," Philip answered without hesitation.

"Ginger," Lacey exclaimed, before she realized that it made perfect sense. "Did she tell you about my last experience at the Ritz-Carlton? I almost got arrested."

Philip chuckled. "That was Logan. He's a retired LA County Deputy Sheriff that works security for the hotel."

"Will he arrest me?" Lacey asked, pretty sure that he wouldn't but just checking to make sure.

"Oh no," Philip replied. "He didn't know you. He was just doing his job. I'll let him know that you're with me."

"So, he just keeps girls out that aren't working for you," Lacey inquired with a hint of sarcasm.

Philip laughed again, realizing that Lacey was getting wise to him. "Yes, of course. But remember, the protection of the guest - and ensuring that they have a safe and enjoyable experience here in LA is my number one objective."

"Okay, so again," Lacey asked, "How does this work - like on a daily basis?"

"When I get a request, I'll consider the best match for the guest," Philip explains. "And if I think that's you, I'll text you. I'll send you the details, and if I think you should adjust your normal fee - up or down, I'll let you know." He paused to see if there were any questions, and when there weren't, "All that I ask is that you respond as quickly as possible. Immediately if you can. I only want you to accept one date per evening, and I certainly don't expect you to work every day. Most girls only accept two or three dates per week. Like Ginger. She could make more if she wanted to, but it's much better to pace yourself."

Lacey thought for a moment. "I'm in," she said. "Put me to work."

"Great," Philip responded. Then setting up straight on the bed, and placing several pillows behind his back, said, "I do have some suggestions for you."

"Okay," Lacey said.

"Number one rule is, to be honest. And I mean to be honest, with me, with the guest, and with yourself. Being honest with me includes, always telling me the truth. If you say you will take a guest, don't back out. Be on time, be sweet, and make us both happy. Being honest with the guest means, don't ever lie to them. You don't have to answer every question. Less information is better than more. But if you say something, be sure it's the truth."

"You lied to me," Lacey said. "You lied to me tonight."

"And did you like it?" Philip countered.

"No," Lacey quickly replied.

"See," Philip said. "You didn't like it. And neither will a guest. If they ask you something you would rather not answer, just say so. And turn the conversation back onto them."

"Okay," Lacey agreed. "And what about being honest with myself."

"Oh, the most important," Philip said. "If you're not happy with our arrangement. If you're not happy with what you're doing. If you're not happy with one of the guests or another employee of the hotel - tell me. Don't hold it in. I can't fix it if I don't know about it. You have to promise me that."

Lacey nodded her agreement.

"And I can help you with the business end of our deal." Philip went on. "Most, if not all, of the hotel guests will pay you in cash. It can be tough to deposit large amounts of cash in the bank these days. I will add you to the hotel payroll as a bar waitress. You can turn the cash into me, and I will deposit it through the hotel's bank account as cash tips. That way, you can get a paycheck from the hotel. Taxes will be taken out. And after ninety days, I can add you to the hotel's employee health insurance. Then after a year, I can add you to the hotel's 401k retirement plan. Additionally, you can work any shifts you want as a cocktail waitress.

Lacey was now bubbling with enthusiasm. "Philip, that sounds wonderful. Yes, yes, I'm in. Sign me up."

With that, Philip got up and pulled two hotel bathrobes from the closet. Slipping into one of them, he handed Lacey the other. Then retrieving a bottle of wine from the hotel minibar, he poured them both a glass of wine. Sitting back on the bed, they clinked glasses to toast their deal. "Lacey," Philip said after a sip of wine. "Can I make a couple other suggestions?"

"Of course," she said.

"You don't have to work exclusively for me. But I respectfully request that you take it easy. You can make good money here. Please don't overextend yourself."

"Got it," Lacey said, as she held her glass of wine up in the air.

"And use condoms, protect yourself."

"You didn't," Lacey said. "I mean, we didn't tonight."

"I realize that, and it was a mistake," Philip said. "I should have set a better example for you."

"Well," Lacey replied. "I thought you were married; you have a wedding ring on. And I sort of assume married men are safer."

"I'm not married," Philip warned. "I haven't been married for twenty years. I wear the ring just for appearance. And besides, men lie - I thought you knew that."

Lacey laughed, "Yes, I do know that. Anything else?"

"Yes," Philip said after a long sip of wine. "Don't get any tattoos, no piercings, no surgeries. Stay natural. You are absolutely gorgeous. Stay that way. Got it?"

"Yes Dad," Lacey laughed, and took another long sip of her wine.

"And oh, one more thing," Philip said.

"Yes."

"Turn twenty-one, soon!"

"I'm working on it - believe me," Lacey said with a smile. "Don't you like my fake ID?"

"No, it worries me," Philip confided.

"Okay Daddy-O," Lacey chirped. "How about a shower?"