Aristippus - Jenny's Story

Story Info
Learning to Arabesque teaches her Life Skills.
11k words
4.56
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Jenny's Story - Appendix D

Arabesque positions teach life skills

As a child, I was obsessed with ballet. My mother put me in ballet classes by age five, and I took to it like a fish takes to water. It just seemed easy to me. And through the encouragement and praise of my parents, I stuck with it my entire childhood. In San Jose, where I grew up, I had the support of my parents and my ballet instructors, who had known me since childhood. And though I was a senior in high school before I was finally selected to play Clara in our local ballet company's annual performance of The Nutcracker. I always had decent parts and steadily moved up through the ranks to more leading roles, and I was convinced that I would be the next prima ballerina at the Met or the Bolshoi.

Of course, none of that happened. And by the time I was ready for college, I realized that the best I would probably ever be, was a supporting dancer in the local semi-professional ballet company. I did manage to get into UCLA, which is prestigious enough. And they do have a very fine performing arts program. But living in LA, and attending an incredibly competitive university, turned out to be more than I could handle.

At UCLA, I was enrolled in their fine arts program. The first several weeks were a piece of cake. But by the third week of school, I slowly began to realize that I was in the company of some very serious competition. I had never met dancers before of this quality, and suddenly, I was just another dancer in a group of a hundred and fifty that all thought they were better than me.

My only consolation was that I made some very dear friends. One such friend, and fellow dancer, was Seth. He was a year older than me and frequently worked with me as my dance partner. He was from Oregon, and we almost immediately hit it off. We were practically the same height, me five foot seven, to Seth's five foot eight. I struggled to stay under a hundred and fifteen pounds, and Seth probably didn't weigh much more than one fifty. Which, for a male dancer, was pretty good. And we had many similar experiences growing up. The only major difference was that he was male.

The girls in most dance classes outnumber the boys nine to one. So, for male parts, you only had to be male. For the female parts, you had to beat out eight other girls fighting for the same part you wanted. That was a fact I had always been aware of, and for dancers, it was just a fact of life. Something you got used to. However, when Seth seemed to take an interest in me, I was very flattered, as I felt that I had just beaten out eight other girls.

That fall semester of my freshman year, I didn't actually date. I simply socialized with other fine arts majors as a group. We had our own parties and social events. Went to dinner together and to plays, operas, ballets, and other professional performances that were so readily available in the Los Angeles area. However, during the first month of the spring semester, Seth and I were eating together, with a dozen other fine arts geeks, at a local pizza place a few blocks from campus. I was too young to buy beer, but several others were not, and they would purchase pitchers of beer so that we could all share. Over several hours, I may have consumed an entire beer, which for me was a lot. I seldom drank beer, or anything high in calories, as I was always fighting to keep my weight down. But that particular night, I guess I just splurged.

The crowd slowly drifted off to wherever, ultimately leaving only Seth and me. With the pitcher empty, and everyone else heading to their respective apartments or dorm rooms, Seth offered to walk me back to my dorm. Which of course, I immediately agreed.

We were holding hands as we walked, and about two blocks from the campus, as we were stopped at a traffic light, Seth turned to me and said, "I guess this is where I ask, Your place or mine?"

I wasn't expecting this, but I think I had secretly been hoping for it for several months. I was quickly approaching nineteen years old, and I was still a virgin. I had dated in high school, and I'll admit, I kissed and necked with boys while on dates. But for some strange reason, I never let a single boy get his hand inside my shirt, much less my pants. So, standing on the sidewalk next to Seth, him holding my hand. And probably a little tipsy from drinking almost an entire beer. I thought to myself - what or who am I saving my virtue for?

The pedestrian crossing signal was still flashing 'Wait.' But the moment it switched to 'Walk,' I turned to him, and with big doe eyes, said, "Yours."

Seth instantly squeezed my hand, turned ninety degrees, and instead of crossing the street, we headed for wherever it was that he lived. After walking maybe five or six blocks, we arrived at a large three-story apartment complex. It was your typical Southern California garden-style apartment, with landscaped courtyards and multiple swimming pools. The only thing was that it was probably forty years old and had wholly morphed into student housing. Seth lived on the third floor, and with no elevator, Seth held my hand tightly as we trudged up every flight.

As we reached his apartment, before turning the key in the lock, Seth said, "I have two roommates, but I doubt they are here."

Now, this did give me a moment of angst, as I wasn't sure if I wanted to lose my virginity in the presence of strangers. But to my relief, as we stepped in, I was pleased to discover that no one else was home. The place was your typical student apartment. As my mother would say, "Clean enough to be home, dirty enough to be comfortable."

Actually, it wasn't that dirty; it was just a mess with books and clothes scattered everywhere. But most of the dishes were done, and the place didn't smell all that bad. So, I was at least mildly impressed. The first thing Seth said was, "Can I get you a glass of wine?"

Drinking-wise, I was still underage. So, other than at communion, I've never had wine. And even the communion wine has been very rare, as my family were never big churchgoers. But assuming it was the adult thing to do, I said, "Sure."

Seth pulled two clean wine glasses from the dishwasher (I assume they were clean) and a bottle of cheap Rosé from the refrigerator. Unscrewing the top, he filled both glasses and handed one to me. "Cheers," he said as we clinked glasses and took our first sips.

It wasn't bad. In fact, it was probably ten times better than the sips of wine I've had in church. So far, so good. With that first step over, he turned to his stereo and popped in a CD of Giselle, generally considered the most romantic ballet ever written. He then set his wine glass on the bookshelf and taking my glass from me, placed it beside his. Seth grabbed me around the waist and said, "Let's dance."

As we are both dance majors, it did seem natural. And I fully admit, Seth is an excellent dancer. So, within a matter of minutes, I was utterly lost in the moment. And as the song ended, Seth whispered in my ear, let's continue this in the bedroom. Staring into his dark piercing eyes, I didn't hesitate to silently agree.

But if I had been on unfamiliar ground up until this moment, I was now on totally foreign soil. The next step, and those beyond, would entirely be up to Seth. The first thing he did was to push me onto his bed and lay down beside me. And like horny teenagers, our lips immediately locked to each other's. He wrapped me tightly in his embrace, and I returned the embrace in like kind. Our fully clothed legs intertwined like braided rope, and I ran my fingers through his hair as he did the same to me.

This lasted through at least one more song on the stereo, maybe two. And when our lips finally parted, he sat up and immediately started unbuttoning my shirt. He was wearing a pullover polo, so as soon as he finished with the last button on my shirt. I pulled his shirt from his waistband and then up and over his head. As soon as his hands were free, he pushed my shirt from my arms, and reaching behind my back, with uncanny skill, unsnapped my bra and let it slip from my shoulders.

Now, I must say, at this point, there really wasn't much of a reason for me to wear a bra. As a late teenager, I barely had anything you would call normal adult female breasts. I called them titties, and that was being optimistic. My mother had boobs, and I had nubs. But, they were highly sensitive, and as my teen bra fell away, my cute little nipples were standing at attention. And they were so hard, they actually hurt.

I'm sure Seth was aware of this, as he gently pushed me back down onto the bed. And as he leaned over me, he softly blew on each nipple before gently kissing one of them, and then the other. Seth did this several times. And when he finally leaned in and sucked one nipple into his mouth while gently tweaking the other between his slippery wet fingers, I think I had a mini-orgasm right then and there. I had never felt anything so utterly amazing in my life.

He continued to suck and tweak my perky pair for a good four or five minutes, until my skin glowed red hot with passion. Seth had long, shoulder-length hair, and I utterly loved running my fingers through it. So, as I caressed his golden locks, he must have interpreted it as a signal for him to continue his southernly track. With my bare skin literally radiating heat, he attempted to cool me with a series of fairy kisses down my chest to my belly. And finally, stopping to linger on my belly button, cleaning it so gently with his tongue.

This did little to cool me, either physically or emotionally. My heightened sense of arousal was at a near fever pitch, and Seth was clearly aware of that. With his tongue still buried deep in my navel, he effortlessly unsnapped the button on my shorts and lowered my zipper. I was aware of what he was doing, and I knew what it meant. But I'll be honest, I was powerless to stop him. With my pants now free of restraints, he sat up and pulled my shorts and panties off in one clean motion.

Seth still had his jeans on, but I was now bare. And here is where my first sensing of doubt came in. I was aware that most girls these days either totally shave or wax. I did neither. I trimmed fairly close to avoid accidentally exposing pubic hair while performing. Our classic ballet costumes could be very revealing if a girl wasn't careful. But I never bothered to take the grooming of the feminine area between my legs any further, as I didn't have a boyfriend and therefore no need.

But apparently, Seth either didn't care or just was in no state of mind to stop, regardless of my personal grooming habits. For as soon as I tried to cover myself with my hands, Seth moved to between my legs and pushing my hands away, buried his face deep between my thighs. I instantly gasped as his tongue probed me in a way I had never been explored before. Oh, that's not to say I hadn't pleased myself on occasion, for I had. But never so deeply and not with such intensity.

Involuntarily, I tightened my grip on his hair and tried to hold his head still. But now, thinking back, was I trying to push him back? Or was I trying to pull him deeper into my loins? I don't actually know. All I knew was that I had never felt anything so utterly stimulating in my life. Of course, I had heard of oral sex, but I had never really fantasized about what it would be like. And I never dreamed that my first sexual experience would be having a boy's head buried up to his earlobes in my crotch.

After several minutes of Seth aggressively eating me, I could take it no longer. I began to involuntarily squirm and finally squealed, "Seth... Seth."

He pulled his face from between my legs and immediately tried to kiss me. His face was covered by my feminine juices, and I resisted. I guess my still adolescent brain wasn't quite ready for that. However, that didn't dissuade him from scooting off the foot of the bed. And as my eyes were fixated on his lean frame, he quickly unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants to the floor. His underwear went down with the jeans, and for the first time in my life, I was gazing at a penis. A fully erect male phallus, ready for action.

It did not look anything like the ones pictured in our high school biology textbook. Those were semi-flaccid and not intended to provoke the prurient interest of innocent young students. And it looked nothing like the dozens of male appendages I had seen on Greek and Roman statues or in works of Renaissance art.

Seth was totally hard, very hard. And to my surprise, his penis was standing almost straight up, with the tip almost touching his belly button. And his testicles, I assumed that's what they were, were shrouded in a jungle of thick dark hair. I wanted to touch it, but as soon as he cleared his pants from his feet, he quickly jumped back on the bed, and as I willingly spread my legs for him, he settled in for the next act.

I was still reluctant to kiss him, as his face was still wet with my juices. So, he held his body over mine without stretched arms and slowly ran his stiff shaft up and down my quivering slit. In other words, he didn't immediately enter me. But teased me for what seemed like an eternity, but I'm sure in reality, it was only a minute or two. Unable to resist a moment longer, I took hold of his manhood with both hands, drug the tip several times across my dripping wet opening, and then positioning it at my sweet spot, I put both hands on his butt cheeks and pulled him toward me.

That was the exact moment I lost my virginity. I was afraid it would hurt, but it was only a sharp prick (pun intended), and it was over. In that instant, I was a woman, and it felt very good. In fact, it was amazing. I moved my hands to his back and pulled him down until our respective chests molded together in perfect harmony.

It was only a matter of a minute or two before he reached his climax, and his dead weight slowly settled on me. I had not actually reached the same nirvana, but I was close, and I knew the next time I would be able to make it. He eventually rolled off me, and still highly aroused, I kissed his neck and ears until he was ready to go again. This time he lasted much longer. Much, much longer, and I was able to experience my first true orgasm. For the first time in my life, I finally understood what the magic of sex was, and I was determined to enjoy it for as long as possible.

I wasn't on birth control. So, my first stop the next morning was a visit to my neighborhood pharmacy for a package of Plan-B. I followed the directions to the letter, I was ready for sex, but I was not prepared to be a mother. And then, I scheduled an appointment at the UCLA Health Services Clinic for regular birth control.

For the next two months, I basically lived at Seth's. I still had my dorm room, but I only visited it to pick up clothes or books as needed. My roommate was perfectly happy with my new living arrangement, as it basically gave her a room to herself at no extra charge.

I did soon meet Seth's roommates, and to my surprise, it was actually a couple. There was Ian, a film major, and his girlfriend, Shelby. She was simply a Fine Arts major, with no particular emphasis. Ian was incredibly smart, and I felt sure he would make it in a very competitive field. Shelby, on the other hand, was your basic dumb blonde. I liked her enough, and she was very sweet. But I have no idea how she got into UCLA - one of the most competitive schools in California. All I can assume was that she was a legacy or something.

As the weeks passed, my living arrangement with Seth turned out to be everything I dreamed it would be. We had sex every night, and he taught me all of the basic positions. Missionary was undoubtedly my favorite, as you could see your lover, eye to eye. You could kiss while making love, and you had as much skin-to-skin contact as possible. Plus, humans are the only animal that can have sex facing each other, so why not take advantage of this biological miracle? I think Seth's favorite position was with me on top, like riding a horse, or a stallion, as Seth called himself. That was okay, you could still see each other, but our faces were just too far away from each other for me. Besides, I had to do all the work, and Seth just got to relax and enjoy it.

Then there was the other method. The one that I later learned is called doggy. Not my favorite. You can't see your lover's eyes. There is little full-body contact, and besides, as far as I'm concerned, it's just dirty. It looks too much like animals, and though some people are reminded of dogs, for some reason, it reminds me of cows. Not a pretty sight. However, I will say that even though Seth denied it, I think he actually liked it, as he would reach orgasm faster in this position than any other.

For spring break, we had planned on camping at the Grand Canyon with a group of Fine Arts friends. I think there were going to be about eight of us all together. I had never been before, and I was very excited. I had even purchased my first sleeping bag. Seth said we could sleep together in his, but I wasn't sure that would really work. Besides, we would be with a bunch of other people. And even though all of our friends knew that Seth and I were basically living together, I still was nervous about being overtly obvious about our sex life.

All of this ended about four days before spring break. Shelby was out of town on some sort of art history tour and wasn't expected back until the Friday before the break. Seth and Ian had fixed dinner, and when I arrived at the apartment, they couldn't wait to get a glass of wine in my hand. They were both being very sweet to me and a little extra flirty. After dinner and a few more glasses of wine, while Ian was doing the dishes, Seth nudged me to our bedroom, where he pushed me onto the bed. He followed me down, and lying beside me, immediately began kissing me.

I felt a little uncomfortable as our bedroom door was open, but the lights were out, and once Seth began deeply kissing me and got his hands up under my shirt, I soon forgot about my little teenage modesties. In just a matter of minutes, we were both naked and wrapped tightly in each other's arms. And as I assumed Seth was about to mount me, he moved to one side, and as he knelt on the mattress to my side, he gently sucked one titty while tweaking the other nipple. And then switching back and forth. I was getting highly aroused and was just about to beg him to fuck me....

When suddenly, I felt two hands on my legs that weren't Seth's. I instinctively flinched, and as I gasped for breath, Seth moved one of his hands to my mouth to quiet me. Then moving his mouth from my rock-hard nipple to my ear, whispered, "It's okay Jenny, it's okay. All good, Sweetie."

I realized the extra pair of hands were Ian's, but I didn't understand why Seth was allowing him into our bed. He placed his hands on my knees and gently pushed them apart. And soon after successfully spreading my legs, I felt his face between my thighs and shortly after that, his tongue licking my vertical lips. I didn't know whether to cry or relax and enjoy it, but with Seth whispering his approval in my ear and nibbling on my earlobe, I decided to take the middle ground. I loved my sex life with Seth, and if this was something he wanted, well maybe I should at least try it.

Ian certainly was a good pussy eater. However, my state of high arousal that I was enjoying only minutes before was gone. I wasn't as upset about Seth wanting to share me, as I was about him not asking me. But in any event, after several minutes, Ian moved up my body and entered me. It was clear that he was already naked, which surprised me even more. This wasn't just some sort of spontaneous event. These two guys had planned this.

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers