All Comments on 'Aristippus - Jenny's Story'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 2 years ago

A wonderful tale, nicely told.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Very nice tale of how Jenny matured, found her calling, and developed her escort business. She seemed like a very sweet girl and having fallen for a ballerina once upon a time (however briefly), I could picture her quite well from the description and see the attraction and how her patrons could be interested. I’ll send a PM with a few more comments.

.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Oops, forgot to include this note in my review:

The most important feature of the story is its believability. Not everyone is a straight A student and not everyone succeeds at whatever they try. In Jenny's case, she was good but not great and eventually looked for something that interested her that was also within her capability. When she started getting involved in her sidelines, it was really understandable how she could lower barriers and step across to the next level to better herself and her situation. Great job showing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...