Aristippus - Lucinda's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the bartender placed a second round in front of us, Piper asked, "So, if you don't actually jack them off, what do you do?"

"Well," I said, holding the chilled glass to my lips. "If they won't keep the drape on, I assume it's okay to massage a little higher. I have found certain spots on most guys' upper legs and hips, that just about ensure a rock-hard erection. It even works on many older guys. Then, as long as they can keep it stiff and twitching, I'll run my knuckles under their balls - and maybe massage their perineum a bit while I'm there. Then, all I usually have to do is rake my fingernails up their Woody a couple of times - and bingo."

"And you're fully dressed the whole time?" Piper asks.

"Of course," I insisted. "I don't do anything to encourage them. In fact, I usually put the drape back on - well, at least once."

"Sounds like you've had classes in Tantric Massage," Piper said between sips.

At the clinic, we primarily offer Sports Massages or Deep Tissue Massages, as it's also called. And that's all I had ever been trained on. Some of the technicians were also trained in Reflexology and Reiki massage techniques, but I was only familiar with them in passing. I knew what they were; I just hadn't been trained in them. And as for all the other massage treatments, like Aromatherapy Massage, Craniosacral Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Myofascial Massage, and Pregnancy Massage, those were usually only available at the Day Spas and Spa Resorts. But I'd never heard of Tantric Massage.

"No - what?" I said, looking her in the eye, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

"Tantric massage is East Indian or Hindu massage technique right out of the Kamasutra," Piper began to explain after an extended sip of her second Cosmo. "Tantric massage is a style of massage or bodywork that draws on the principles of Tantra, an ancient spiritual practice originating in Central Asia. In the West, tantric massage involves massaging and stimulating the full body with a particular focus on sensitive areas like the penis, for male patients, and the vulva for females. It's often referred to simply as erotic massage, but there's so much more to it. A tantra massage also incorporates breathwork, meditation, and mindfulness elements and is not necessarily sexual. Tantric massage also has a spiritual and energetic component, wherein the practitioner or giver helps move the receiver's energy throughout the body to promote inner healing."

I just stared at her in disbelief. "What the fuck, girl. Where did all that come from, and why have I never heard of it?"

Piper laughed, "Lucinda, you may have never heard of it. But it sounds like you are already doing it. I mean, if you are using pressure points to get your patients aroused and then getting them off by just running your fingernails across their junk. Well sweetie, you're already halfway there."

"Have you been trained?" I asked with an air of excitement.

"Yes, that's actually where I received my massage training," Piper explained between sips of her cocktail.

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, there are several schools here in LA. But I attended The Love Institute and the Temple of Love; both are over on Melrose. Not that far from here."

Always conscious of cost, I asked, "How much are they?"

Piper thought for a moment, "Well, they're not cheap." Then after draining her glass and setting it down on the bar, she said, "I can show you. Let's go home."

Fifteen minutes later, we were back at our apartment. And two minutes after that, Piper was pulling me naked into the shower with her. "The first step is cleanliness," she said as she filled a scrubby with body wash. "We're going to explore each other's bodies in-depth, and we don't want any distractions. No unexpected odors or tastes. Only the scent and flavor of the natural human body as it is sexually stimulated."

Piper gently and romantically scoured me from my forehead to my toes, and when she handed me the scrubby, I followed the same path on her as she had done to me. With her back to me, as the warm water of the shower rained down on us, I began to run the scrubby and my bare hands between her legs and up between her butt cheeks. "Have you wanted to get me in the shower ever since I moved in with you?"

Breathlessly, she gasped, "Lucinda, I've wanted to get you between the sheets since the first day I met you at the clinic."

"Why didn't you?" I asked, as I spun her around and started soaping up her beautiful boobs.

"I was afraid," she said. "I didn't know if you - you know, slept with girls."

As I knelt down to scrub her pussy, I said, "Well, I've slept with girls before." Then as I grabbed the handheld shower to rinse her coochie of soap suds, I added. "Let's just say, I've never bothered to be all that gender specific."

"Well, I wish I'd known," she said as I continued to rinse her off. "You seem very heterosexual to me. You just give off that vibe."

"Well, I am," I said as I stood to face her. "But let's just say, I'll never pass on the opportunity to enjoy a good time."

"So, you can swing both ways?" she teased as I reached behind her to shut off the water.

"Why not double my chances for a date on Friday night?" I playfully teased back as I pressed my body against hers and brought my lips up to kiss her.

Stepping out of the shower, we playfully blotted each other dry before retiring to her bed. There she placed me face down on the mattress and went around the room, dimming the lights, lighting candles, and putting on traditional East Indian music. Then returning to the bed, she knelt beside me and gently placed her hands on my back.

"Tantric sex is an ancient and traditional approach to being in sexual connection with your partner. It allows you access to deeper levels of feeling, sensation, and energy, and ultimately more of who you really are," she slowly began to explain as she softly massaged my back. "This path is simple but profound. It is wholeheartedly about celebrating the sacredness of our bodies and desires. While bringing a quality of mindful awareness to the shared expression of pleasure."

I think she was afraid that I had drifted off to sleep. "Are you still with me?" she asked.

I couldn't actually speak, but I nodded that I was, and she continued. "It can help you release shame, trauma, and blocks around sex, unleashing the transformative power of your erotic energy and leading you to some of the most soul-shattering orgasms ever. Through this holistic approach, sensuality also becomes a doorway to beingness, to the divine, and to a more intimate experience of the present moment."

Finally flipping me over, she positioned herself between my legs, with my legs over hers as she sat in a lotus pose. With her hands lightly oiled, she massaged my breast and areolae for at least fifteen minutes. Before finally gently tweaking my nipples, bringing me to a level of stimulation I had never known before.

Then, finally moving down my body, Piper repositioned her legs and placed her hands on my hips. Slowly moving her thumbs inward and allowing her nails to make contact with my outer puffy lips, she said. "This is your Yoni. And a yoni massage is a sexual tantra practice that involves massaging the vagina in a way you have likely never experienced. Yoni in Sanskrit loosely translates to a sacred space. A yoni massage allows you time to slowly explore your lover's body in a more sensual way. It can help both men and women who usually feel finished after one orgasm to achieve another, and then another. It is especially beneficial for women who have never actually had a real orgasm."

"Oh, I've had multiple orgasms before," I wheezed.

"Maybe so," Piper whispered in a sultry voice. "But never one like this."

And twenty minutes later - yes, I mean a full twenty minutes. My body was rocked like it had never been rocked before. I had never had an orgasm like that. If most orgasms are like fireworks going off. This was like New York harbor, the Washington DC Mall, and Disney Land on the Fourth of July, all at the same time. I had never really squirted in my life, but I soaked Piper's bed so bad, that we had to sleep in my bed that night.

As soon as I received my next paycheck, I enrolled in Tantric Massage classes at The Love Institute. And after every class, usually three per week, I'd return to our apartment, eager to show Piper what I'd learned that evening. For the next three years, we rarely slept alone. And I can honestly say, together, we experienced the best sex I had ever had. Boy, if my uncle could only see me now!

And after taking every Tantric Massage class they offered, I continued with classes in meditation and yoga, usually three or four nights a week. Piper didn't attend all of the meditation sessions with me. But we did attend yoga sessions together before heading to the bar for a relaxing cocktail - or two.

For the next three years, Piper was probably the best friend I had ever had in my life. But we were always just friends with benefits, and though we never said it out loud, I think we both knew it. That's why I wasn't surprised when she announced at dinner one night. "Lucinda, I've taken a new job in Sausalito."

Sausalito is a bayside town across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. And I admit I was startled; I didn't even know she was looking for a job. But after a moment of shock, I realized that I was secretly relieved. Though we honestly remained best friends, emotionally, we both needed a break from each other.

I loved everything about our relationship, and especially our sex life together. But after three years, I was missing something - a dick. Yes, I was getting more and more in need of male intimacy. Getting men off at the clinic only kept me in a constant need for the physical contact I was missing. I wanted to suck some of these guys off so bad. And that paled in my wanton desire to fuck them. I not only wanted to feel a stiff cock in my mouth and deep between my legs, but I also burned for it.

And besides, Piper did have a couple of sexual quirks that were getting to me. One was that I could never sleep in the same bed as her when she was on her period. Now we both used Tampons, and I can understand not wanting to have sex. But not sleeping in the same bed. That just didn't make sense to me. Luckily I still had my own room in our apartment. And after six or seven months, our periods did seem to synchronize, so I just got used to it.

The other issue I never got used to was that she loved anal play. After a long, sensuous soak in the hot tub or a vigorous scrubbing in the shower, she loved to rim me and lick my asshole. Now I admit, it felt good. And I didn't really mind her doing it if that was pleasurable to her. But I never felt that I could return the favor, at least not with the enthusiasm she showed for the act. I know a lot of people consider the asshole a sex organ; it's just that I'm not one of them.

"Okay," I said slowly. "When are you leaving?"

"I need to give my two weeks at the clinic, and then I'm off."

"What about our lease?" I asked, still in shock over her sudden revelation.

"Oh, I'll honor the rest of the current lease," she said. "But I think we only have two or three months remaining. I won't stick you with that."

Now it was clear, she didn't mean that, 'we were' moving to Sausalito. She meant that 'she,' was moving to Sausalito. I wasn't really interested in moving anyway, but it did hurt that she wasn't even planning on asking me to go with her.

Once she moved out, I had to seriously start looking for another roommate. I liked our apartment, but there was no way I could pay the entire rent. And besides, I consider myself to be a people person, and I really didn't want to live alone. After Piper gave her two weeks' notice, I started asking around at work. There were several likely candidates, both male and female. But no takers.

So, I broadened my search. At yoga class one night, I spotted Nina. She had been in the class for maybe six months or more, and as we had chatted several times, she always seemed very nice and someone I'd like to know better. After class, as we were rolling up our mats and wiping sweat from our bodies, I asked, "Nina, hi. Would you be interested in getting a glass of wine with me?"

"Sure," she quickly responded. And stuffing her towel into her bag and picking up her mat, said, "Let's go."

As our chilled pinot grigio was being served, I clinked glasses with her and said, "Nina, I'll be honest, I have an ulterior motive in asking you out for a drink."

"Oh yeah," she said as she took her first sip.

"Yes, my roommate for the last three years has moved out, and I'm desperately in need of finding a new one."

"Humm," she said after a pause. "And you want to know if I'm looking for a roommate?"

"Oh, not specifically you. But maybe you know someone, or maybe .... I don't know what I was thinking. You just seem like a very nice person. And I've asked everyone at work, and I'm running out of ideas."

"What do you do?" Nina asked after another sip of wine.

"Oh, I'm a massage therapist at the Beverly Massage Clinic," I said apologetically. Realizing that I wasn't making a very good case for myself. "Oh, and what do you do?"

"Well, I'm a cocktail waitress over in Brentwood."

"Wow, that's a nice address," I volunteered.

"Well, not if you are trying to find an affordable place to live," she said with a smile.

Sensing that maybe she was also looking for cheaper accommodations or perhaps even a new roommate, I asked. "So, where do you live now?"

"My boyfriend and I live in Long Beach. Long Beach is okay, but I hate the commute. It's thirty miles from work and sometimes takes an hour or more during rush hour." She took another sip of her wine, before asking, "So, where is your apartment?"

"West Los Angeles," I quickly responded. "Off of West Pico."

"Oh my God, that would be so great," she said. "I'll tell you what. Do you want to meet Don and me at Baltaire for dinner? Don and I both work there."

"Oh, I don't think I can afford that," I exclaimed.

Oh, don't worry. Don can get us comped; he's the bar manager," Nina explained. And then she paused. "You said you had a female roommate, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, stop me if I'm out of line - I barely know you," Nina said with a twinkle in her eye. "But would you be interested in meeting an eligible guy?"

Now I really wasn't expecting this. Had I just hit the jackpot - was this the Daily Double, or was this conversation going somewhere I wasn't particularly interested in getting into? But it was a free meal at a five-star restaurant, so what the hell. "Sure, I'd love to," I said after a short gulp.

"Great," Nina said. "Like I said, I barely know you. But if you're not dating anyone, I know this really nice guy, and I can't help but think that the two of you might just hit it off."

I took another long sip of wine. "Well, tell me more about this guy."

"Well, his name is Simón; he's the sous chef at the Baltaire. He and his girlfriend split several months ago, and he's been in a slump ever since." Nina paused to see if I was still interested. "He's originally from Columbia, but he's lived in the US most of his life. And again, I know we barely know each other, but I think you'd really like him."

Tuesday night, as I dressed for my date with Simón, I got thinking. I was twenty-four years old, and this was the first Blind Date I'd ever gone on in my life. Plus, the first time I'd been out on a date with a man in over three years. Was I nervous? No, not really. I was horny and hungry, and I really needed to find a roommate. So, I just didn't want to fuck up this opportunity to kill three birds at one time.

As I walked into the Baltaire, I was really feeling a little out of place. This was a very nice restaurant, in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in all of Los Angeles. And even though I felt that I looked very sharp, I knew I couldn't afford to eat there, and if I didn't find Nina soon, I would really start feeling uncomfortable. Luckily, there they were, Nina and I assumed her boyfriend, Don. They were sitting at the bar, and as soon as Nina spotted me, they headed for a bar table and waved me over.

"Lucinda," Don said as he reached out to shake my hand. "Nina has told me all about you."

"Well, don't believe most of it," I said.

"Don laughed, still holding my hand. "She said you were a very good girl."

"Well then, don't believe any of it," I retorted.

Nina and Don both laughed at that, and we all sat down. As specialty cocktails were being served, Don said, "So, I understand you have a place in West LA, and you're looking for roommates."

"Yeah, it's on West Pico. And the situation is that I've been splitting the rent with a girl from work. And she's moving to the Bay Area, and there is no way I can afford the place on my own." I paused to sample my drink. "But I'm not sure if it's big enough for me and a couple. I mean, it's a two bedroom, but it's only one bath."

Just then, a gorgeous Latino man walked up to our table and placed his hand on Nina's shoulder. "Oh, this is Simón," Nina said, first looking up at him, and then back toward me.

"Simón," I said as I extended my hand. "Don and Nina have told me so much about you." I paused, and seconds later, both Don and Nina broke out laughing.

"Well. Don't believe a word of it," Simón said, clearly aware of the joke.

After cocktails, we moved to the dining room, where Don treated us to his extensive knowledge of fine wines. And Simón had the kitchen prepare a Chef's Sampler for us that was absolutely some of the finest food I had ever eaten. The two gentlemen tipped our servers generously, and true to their word, the balance of the bill was comped.

We stayed eating, drinking, talking, and laughing until almost ten. Then as we got up to leave, Simón asked me, "How are you getting home?"

"Oh, I'll take a taxi. I didn't drive, because I wasn't sure about parking, and I was afraid that I might have had a little too much to drink to drive home."

"Oh, don't call a taxi," Simón immediately said. "I can take you. And besides, I'd love to see this apartment of yours."

Don and Nina smiled, and I realized Simón was inviting himself over for the evening. But I'd already been thinking about how I was going to get this Latin Lover into bed. So, he was just making it easy for me. I pretended to be mulling over his offer. But actually, I just didn't want to appear too eager. "Simón, thank you. That would be great," I said with as much sincerity as I could muster, without exposing the excitement I was holding inside.

Walking into my apartment, Simón looked around and said, "Lucinda, this is very nice. I can see why you don't want to lose it." And then, peering into Piper's old room, added, "This must have been your roommate's room."

Piper had pretty much cleaned it out. She had taken her king bed, which we had shared for three years. As well as most of her furniture and other personal items. Then taking my hand, Simón asked, "Are you nervous about staying here alone?"

I likely had had too much to drink. Plus, I had to be up at six the next morning to get to work by seven-thirty. So, I had no time to waste playing high school dating games. I threw my arms around Simón's neck and planted my lips squarely on his. This must have signaled my willingness for him to spend the night, for only moments later, he literally swept me into his arms. And with my arms still around his neck, he carried me to my bed.