Aristippus - Lucinda's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can now see where Latin Lovers get their reputation. Standing in the shower the next morning, as I was getting ready for work, I was actually sore. I hadn't been fucked like that in - well, at least in three years. And though I still loved my sex life with Piper, I could honestly say that it was great to be fucked with a real dick again.

On my lunch break, I made an appointment to get back on birth control. And on my way back to the clinic, Nina called. "Lucinda," she said as soon as I picked up. "Simón told me that he spent the night. Is everything okay? I mean, are you alright with that?"

"Sure," I said, as I walked down the sidewalk toward the clinic. "Simón was great. And honestly Nina, I needed that; you just don't know how much I really needed it."

"That's great - really," Nina said. "I knew that the two of you would hit it off. I just didn't mean for it to happen in less than three hours."

I laughed. "Hey, when it's right, it's right. What else can I say."

"Well, the reason I'm calling is that we - all three of us, would like to meet with you on Sunday. Sunday for drinks and dinner in Santa Monica, if your available." Nina paused for a moment, but when I didn't immediately say anything, she continued. "I think all four of us need to find new living arrangements. And I know you just met us, and you've only had one date with Simón. But we've been looking at several rental properties, and we'd like to throw out a few suggestions to you."

We met Sunday at Olivia's in Santa Monica. It's a favorite of many celebrities as it's on a side street, far from the beach, but still in Santa Monica. I think they like it because it's off the beaten path, the food was fabulous. And the restaurant was dark enough so that any tourist who stumbled in might not recognize them.

Don knew the bartender, and they chatted it up like old friends. And though the manager didn't personally know Simón, he knew of his reputation, and we were treated as special guests.

Once drinks had been served, Nina opened the conversation. "Lucinda, I'll be honest. We are very envious of your apartment's location. It's only a few miles from where you work, so your commute must be a breeze. We all live miles away from our jobs, and we hate the commute."

I nodded my understanding, "Yes, I love the location. But the cost is ridiculous."

"That's the point we're trying to make," Nina said. "We all work between the Santa Monica Mountains to the north, Interstate 10 to the south, the one-O-one to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. And we understand that some of the most desirable neighborhoods in all of Los Angeles fall within these boundaries. So, finding anything that working people can afford is a challenge."

I nodded my understanding and added, "And I don't want to live in the valley and have to take the one-O-one or the four-O-five every day at rush hour."

"Exactly," Nina said. "So, we can't afford anything decent on three salaries, but we might be able to on four." She paused, giving me time to soak this all in. "So, we're looking for a fourth. Would you be interested in at least considering it?"

"I would be more than interested," I said, "Count me in."

As dinner was served, Nina showed me all the places they had found. Most were north of I-10, which was one of our criteria. And though they all had potential, none were perfect, and we all agreed that perfect just didn't exist.

Ultimately we selected a condo not that far from my apartment. It wasn't perfect, but it was a three-bedroom and two-bathroom townhouse. There was a community pool, like an apartment, and a two-car garage. So, for our combined budgets, it was the best we could do. Nina and Don took the master bedroom, and Simón and I had our choice of the other two. We officially moved in the very day my lease was up on the apartment Piper and I shared, and of course, Simón and I moved in together.

Nina and I quickly became fast friends. We continued our yoga sessions together, and she all most immediately wanted to know more about Tantric Massages. I'd already taken every class The Love Institute offered, but Nina went on her own, and soon we enrolled together to take classes offered by other schools. I can't begin to tell you how much Don and Simón loved us coming home after a new class to share what we'd learned.

Eventually, over several glasses of Pinot Noir, Nina and I agreed that we should start teaching Tantric massage ourselves. The various schools were all expensive, and we figured that there were people who would love to take the classes if they were more reasonably priced. Now, we understood that the schools all had overhead, rent, utilities, taxes, and of course, payroll. But if we taught classes in people's homes, maybe in small groups of four to six at a time, we could cut the overhead to almost nothing. And between the two of us, we had taken nearly a dozen classes. So, we felt very qualified. Besides, we both had college degrees, Nina in Psychology and Philosophy, and me in Kinesiology.

We placed an ad in the Los Angeles Independent, and almost immediately, we started booking Tantric Parties, as we called them. The classes turned out to be sort of like the old-style Tupperware Parties. They were generally held in Beverly Hills or Bentwood homes. With a well-to-do housewife hosting five or six of her girlfriends. They became so popular that within six months, we both quit our day jobs and soon, we were holding four or five parties a week, making more money than we ever had before.

And it wasn't long before Don and Simón wanted to join us. They both kept their jobs at Baltaire, as we were afraid we couldn't make enough to pay the rent on our condo if we didn't. So, they couldn't make every party. But when they were able to join us, the ladies loved it! When the boys were there, we'd set up a couple of massage tables. Then the boys would strip naked and stretch out, anxiously waiting for the ladies to get their hands on them.

As soon as the partygoers had downed several glasses of wine and we started the music, the ladies would all take turns, one at a time, massaging our husbands (we were married by then) to some of the most amazing orgasms you can imagine. The boys loved it, we loved the money and the acclaim, and the ladies LOVED the boy's expression of gratitude for a job well done. It was better than a Chippendale show, as it was in the privacy and comfort of a friend's home. And they all got their hands, and occasionally their mouths, on the male models. Plus, they could tell their husbands that it was just a class, and then they could show them what they had learned. It was a win-win-win for everyone.

As our reputation grew, so did our business. And soon, we were able to start taking time off to relax and enjoy all the splendor that Southern California has to offer. We would take time during the week to go to the beach or take hikes in the nearby Santa Monica Mountains. And what we really loved was visiting the desert and more distant mountain areas. On one such trip, we were driving a mountain road in the Sierra Nevada Mountains east of Bakersfield. Unexpectedly, Don, who was driving, hit the brakes and pulled off to the side of the road. "What?" Nina and I both exclaimed.

Simón had also seen the sign, and said, "Look, a For Sale sign. Let's go see."

Don backed up and turned onto a gravel road. There was a locked gate, so we left the car, hopped the fence, and walked the quarter mile to a clearing in the forest. There were twelve abandoned cabins and a small office. It had obviously been a mountain motel or retreat of some kind. The cabins were locked, but we managed to break into one of them and look around. It appeared that the place had been abandoned several years ago, but the cabins and the office still seemed to be in pretty good shape.

After exploring and making at least mental notes on the condition of each building, we headed back to Don's car. "What are you thinking?" Nina finally asked.

"I think we need to consider buying this place," Don answered as he hopped the fence and held his hand out to help the girls.

"You mean for a Tantric Retreat?" Nina said, once she was back over the fence.

"Exactly," Don and Simón said in unison.

Don jotted down the name of the realtor and the phone number before pulling away (this was before smartphones), and we stopped in Bakersfield on our way back to LA. The price was more than we expected, but the real estate agent encouraged us to put in an offer if we were serious. He said the property had been on the market for almost a year, and the seller was growing frustrated.

As we headed south on the Five towards home, we started brainstorming about how we could do this. And as the ideas were flying back and forth, Nina finally said, "I've got this CPA, Celest Sedgwick. She's a massage client of mine, and I bet she could help us with a business plan."

We all agreed that would be a great idea, and Nina made an appointment to see her. Celest quickly drew up a business plan and included a perspective for potential investors. It had twenty-five shares at $10,000 each for a total of a quarter-million dollars. At first, we were scared that we wouldn't be able to sell all the shares before the property was sold out from underneath us. But the seller accepted an option for $10,000 that allowed us sixty days to raise the money. It only took thirty days to sell every share, and we were able to secure a loan for the rest. We closed on the property on the very day our option expired.

After the closing, the four of us drove back up to the property. And now, with the keys to the gate in hand, we drove up to the clearing and spread a blanket out on the grass. As the sun began to sink in the west, we dined on French bread, fresh fruit, cheese, and a bottle of wine apiece. Then happier than we'd been in years, we all stripped naked and made love under the stars, toasting the founding of the new Aristippus Resort.