Aristippus - Robin's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm not at liberty to say. I mean, we haven't actually signed anyone yet. But it's going to be somebody big. Someone well known."

That was a bit of a sour note. But I was still very interested. "Oh," I said. "So, tell me more about Cindy."

"Well, Cindy is Cameron's best friend, her confidant, her safe place as she navigates the perils of a dangerous romance."

"How many scenes is Cindy going to be in?" I asked.

"Well, in the first episode, I think Cindy will have about twelve scenes, with a little over sixty lines," Jerry explained. "Do you think you can handle that?"

"Oh, easy, I had hundreds of lines in Chicago. And how many episodes did you say there will be?"

"In the first season, there will be six episodes. And if that goes well, we're hoping for more seasons after that."

I continued to thumb through the script to get a better idea of what it was really about. "Will there be nude scenes?" I finally asked. I knew this was a loaded question. But it was getting late, and if it took sleeping with this guy to get the part, then we needed to get this ball rolling.

Jerry scooted as close to me as possible and then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Are you comfortable with a nude scene?" he inquired.

"I'm very comfortable with nude scenes," I said. And when Jerry squeezed my shoulder, I brought my lips up to his and gently initiated our first kiss. He quickly accepted my kiss with his probing tongue, and wrapping both arms around me, held me tightly.

After only a few seconds, I could feel his hand searching for the zipper on the back of my dress. But after realizing that it might just be easier if I did it myself. I broke our kiss, untangled his arms from around my body, and stood up. Then reaching behind my back, I pulled the zipper down. Jerry also quickly jumped to his feet, and I guess in his zeal to see me naked, he grabbed the bottom of my dress and started to pull it up, as if he was going to pull it off over my head.

I playfully pushed his hands away and said, "Isn't it sexier to watch a woman's dress fall to the floor than to see it being pulled over her head?"

He quickly nodded his agreement and watched in amazement as I slipped one shoulder strap to the side and then the other. Then with just a slight shimmy of my hips, the dress fluttered to the ground, ending up in a pile of sparkles at my feet. I was still wearing my gold chains, my black satin thong, and my high heels. I modeled my nude form for him for a moment, and it was clear to see the interest in his eyes. Pointing to my feet, I asked, "Heels?"

He shook his head no, and as I sat in one of the side chairs to remove them, Jerry quickly converted the sofa that we had been sitting on into a flat bed. It was fully upholstered, so I had no idea that it was actually a futon that could be folded out into a bed. Which just goes to show how much I have to learn about this business.

Now barefoot, I stood and facing Jerry, started unbuttoning his shirt. It was a starch dress shirt, so the buttons were stiff, but as I ran one hand down the front of his trousers, I realized they weren't the only thing stiff on Jerry. I decided to give up on the buttons, and sinking to my knees, I moved my interest to his pants. And not just the outside of his tailored trousers, but what I knew was lurking just inside.

Once I had made short work of the belt buckle and the zipper, I pushed his slacks to the floor to see what fame and fortune lay beneath his custom-made suit. And to my surprise, he was wearing boxer shorts, which had stayed in place. But the Little Director was standing proud and tall, poking through the fly of his shorts. I had never seen a man's dick sticking out his fly, and I thought it was so cute that I wrapped my cool fingers around the base and brought my lips to its crown.

A slight seepage of pre-cum had already formed at the tip, his apéritif if you like. And as my tongue made contact - a flood of memories of my first blow job with Kyle filled my head. Jerry was no Kyle. That was high school; that was then. This was the real world, this was business, and this was now.

As I held the base of his dick with the fingers of one hand, I lowered my head all the way until my lips touched my fingers. His swollen manhood filled my mouth as I began to slowly bob my head back and forth, while my lips maintained a tight seal around his erection. Still on my knees, I could have easily gotten him off in less than two minutes, and I'm sure he was aware of that. But we were both just one garment away from being totally naked, and I was sure he had other plans.

Before I was able to complete the act, Jerry pulled himself from my mouth, and then grabbing my shoulders, directed me to lay on the sofa bed. Then looping his fingers under the waistband of my thong, he worked it off my hips and down my legs. Jerry was still wearing boxers, which continued to feature the Little Director sticking straight out through the fly. I reached to touch it, but he quickly pushed his shorts to the floor, allowing his Best Boys to finally swing free.

Now, as naked as Michelangelo's David, only with a raging boner, Jerry laid down next to me. However, instead of head to head, he laid down with his head at the opposite end of the couch. Then scooting down until our genitals were aligned with our faces. As we were both lying on our sides, Jerry lifted my upper leg and buried his face deep into my crotch. As his pecker was poking me in the face, it was apparent that he was expecting us to give each other simultaneous oral sex. I'd given blow jobs before, and I'd had my pussy eaten more than once, just never at the same time. But, it was approaching midnight, so time was short. And if this is how they do it in Hollywood, I might as well get used to it.

His pecker was sticking straight up - toward his belly. So, as I took hold of it, I pulled it closer to my mouth and gently sucked it between my lips. At first, I was a little uncomfortable with the whole alignment, but as his efforts on my southern region began to bring results, my enthusiasm for pleasing him increased. It took maybe six or seven minutes to bring him to the point where I could tell a conclusion to my efforts were about to bear fruit. And I think he also realized it at about the same time.

Suddenly he pulled himself from my mouth and slid off the couch. Then rolling me to my back, spread my legs, and laying across me, quickly mounted me. At first, he held his weight off me by placing his hands on each side of my head and extending his arms. However, he was very close to his happy ending, and as his warm cream soon filled me, he collapsed his full dead weight onto my chest and let out the longest and loudest groan I think I had ever heard.

I had not quite reached the same happy place that Jerry had just experienced, but I was close. And wrapping my arms around his sweaty body, I continued to hump up against his pelvis until I began to feel his erection subsiding. I did manage to achieve a reasonably pleasant tingle, but not the full orgasm Jerry enjoyed. Maybe next time - if there is a next.

Jerry allowed me to take the script home with me that night, and I read it over and over. Particularly Cindy's lines, as this was the part I was hoping to get. Jerry must have contacted my agent, for two days after allowing him to 'couch' me, I got a call from his office that La Mesa Pictures wanted to schedule me for a screen test. This was the first time my agent had ever called me, and I was elated, to say the least.

As Jerry had promised, the screen test was the following Friday at the La Mesa studios. Jerry was there and very supportive, and I felt the whole thing went extremely well. However, a week later, my agent called to tell me that the part had gone to someone else. I was almost in tears, but he explained that the role actually called for someone in their late twenties to early thirties, and I was just about ten years too young. But he did say I got two out of the five votes from the selection committee. So, I was close and that he would now push me for upcoming projects.

Now I was excited to finally hear that. Maybe I didn't get this role, but I had been noticed, and at least I finally had my foot in the door. And I think I finally got my agent's attention. He booked me for several small spots as an extra. And then in a TV commercial where I was the lead. It was for a California Bank, so it only showed in the Golden State. But it was the best exposure and the most money I have received to date.

So, now that I know how the system works, I'm prepared to work it for all I'm worth. I'm willing to sleep my way to Hollywood success. And I use the word 'sleep' as a euphemism for 'couch time.' For that is all it really is, as I don't actually sleep with any of them. But to make a long story short, that's why I'm here at the Aristippus. To learn from the best - so that I can be the best. And earn that star of mine, on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, within my lifetime.