Aristippus - Vicky's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got closer and closer to the first true orgasm of my life, I pressed harder and harder on his bulging jeans. And at least without any warning to me, Rob suddenly gasped for breath and let out the loudest groan I had ever heard. He immediately began squirming in his seat, and a huge wet spot suddenly appeared on the same area I had been rubbing with my hand. "Oh - oh, oh," I squealed and quickly brought my now damp hand to my mouth. And as Rob tried to keep control of the car as we sped west on I-40, I realized what I had done; I just didn't know I could have done it while his dick was still safely tucked into his pants.

"I made you come," I said as I blushed every shade of red. "I'm so sorry; I didn't know I could do that."

"Me either," Rob wheezed. "I guess I had been saving that one up." With the car now safely under control again, he placed his hand back on my crotch and resumed his gentle massage. "You know, since we didn't really get to finish the last time we were together, I'd been saving that one for you."

I nodded my understanding and relaxed back into my seat, and to give him more room, I spread my legs even further. But within just a few more minutes, as we approached Williams, Arizona, Rob retracted his hand and placing it back on the steering wheel, began to exit the freeway. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Grand Canyon," Rob said with some pride.

"Do we have reservations?" I asked, because I had been there before with my family, and I knew reservations were required for the lodge or to camp.

"No. But we'll get in," Rob said confidently.

I wasn't so sure, but I trusted him, and I continued to let him play with me on the drive from Williams to the Grand Canyon entrance station. As we pulled up to the entrance, Rob returned both hands to the steering wheel, and I pulled my skirt down so as not to shock the park ranger. "Just one day," the ranger asked.

"No, we're camping," Rob said confidently.

"Do you have reservations?" the ranger inquired.

"No," Rob said, still confident that we could get in. "We just need a walk-in site. Aren't those still available?"

The ranger waved us toward the Entrance Station and said, "You can try in the office, but I doubt it."

Rob thanked the ranger, and we parked where he had pointed us. "Do you really think we'll get in?" I asked, with a tone of serious doubt in my voice.

"Oh yeah," Rob said. "They always keep a few spots open for late arrivals." Once inside the office, Rob pleaded our case to the ranger behind the counter, and low-and-behold, just as he had promised, they were able to find us a spot. And I have to admit, I was impressed. I had never been much of a rule breaker. But Rob seemed at ease with it, and so far, so good.

The site wasn't the best in the park. But luckily, it was relatively secluded. And further, I hadn't realized that Rob had packed camping gear, but when he opened the trunk, there it was. And it wasn't very luxurious, but it was enough for the night. And together, we set up our first campsite as a couple. And more importantly, even if it was on the ground, our first bed.

Once our little home for the night was set up, Rob said, "We need to go to the park store for groceries."

I smiled a wicked smile and said, "Isn't there something we need to finish first?" Rob honestly looked a little puzzled, and after giving him a moment to think about it, I said, "Finish what we started in the fellowship hall two months ago. You need to finish fucking me."

Rob now smiled a bigger smile than mine and looking around to see if anyone could see us, asked, "Where?"

I had my hand on the picnic table, and after I patted it a couple of times, I said, "Here silly, on the table. Just like at the church." He quickly nodded his approval, as I knew he would. And with our agreement a done deal, I stepped up on the table bench and swung myself up onto the tabletop. I was still pantie-less, and as I made myself comfortable, Rob was busy dropping his jeans to his knees. I lifted my skirt, scooted to the edge, and Rob holding his dick with one hand pointed it straight for my love hole.

As he entered me, just like at the church, a wave of euphoria swept over my body. I had been sitting up, so I could watch, but now that Rob was fully engaged, I lowered myself so that I was lying flat on my back. With my eyelids still open, I allowed my eyeballs to roll back into my head to where all I could see was heavenly bliss. I don't think Rob had ever completely lost his erection from when I accidentally jacked him off in the car. So, he was already hard before he had his pants all the way down. And despite having had an orgasm in the car only two hours earlier, I don't think he lasted more than three minutes. But three minutes was enough for me. I was already so highly aroused from him playing with my pussy all most non-stop since we left Williams; I had the first real-honest-to-God climax of my life. I wrapped my legs around his waist. And as my entire body was rocked with involuntary convulsions, I know that I filled his underwear, which was still down around his knees, with our combined love juices.

Rob's body just shook for a good thirty seconds. Then he partially withdrew, before pounding back into me several more times. And with every slap of his pelvis into my hairy crotch, juices would squish and squirt out, making our love puddle even bigger.

When he was finally finished, and his body had quit shaking, he slowly withdrew his dripping wet meat, and as he just stared at it, I leaned forward, and taking hold of it, stroked him several more times for good measure. We were both exhausted, but I just couldn't get enough of him. I knew we had to go to the store before it closed, but I wanted to fuck him again and again. I couldn't wait for dinner to be over so that I could take him to our tent and fuck his brains out.

After wiping ourselves dry the best we could, Rob pulled up his pants, and I went into our tent to find a pair of actual shorts in my bag. I cannot explain how liberating it was to actually be wearing shorts in public. I truly felt liberated. Not only had I just experienced my first real orgasm, but I had also just fucked the love of my life, and I had no regrets, and despite being outdoors, no fear of being caught. And on top of that, I was wearing what I wanted to wear for the first time in my life, with no fear of being told to go back inside and get appropriately dressed.

We got to the store at around four o'clock. But as we walked up and down the aisles, neither one of us had any idea what to buy. I had years of cooking experience at home, and I think Rob was fairly well versed in culinary skills as well. But we had never prepared a meal together, and certainly not one over an open campfire. I should have said, camp stove, as they don't allow ground fires at the Grand Canyon, and luckily we had a stove, as I'm sure Rob knew that. But that didn't make shopping any easier.

Finally, we agreed on pork chops, sweet potatoes, and a green salad. While Rob seasoned and pan-fried the pork chops. I peeled and boiled the sweet potatoes and made the green salad. When the chops were done, I quickly drained and mashed the sweet potatoes with butter, salt, and pepper. And along with bottled iced tea (yuck), we sat down at the table we had fucked on only two hours earlier and ate our first meal together, which we had prepared as a committed couple.

After doing the dishes, I really wanted to do Rob again. But I think he still needed some recovery time, so we drove out to Mohave Point and watched the sunset. It was the most romantic thing I had ever seen. Rob was standing behind me, holding me around the waist. And as the sun slowly slipped below the horizon, I couldn't stand it any longer. I turned around and began kissing him. Our kiss lasted several minutes before I finally lowered my hand to his crotch and began to rub him. But this time, I wasn't going to let him cum in his pants. This time I wanted it in my mouth. I know he had just fuck me before dinner. And I know neither of us had a chance to properly clean up. But I was so horny; all I could think about was his meat in my mouth.

I sank to my knees, unbuckled his belt, and zipped down his zipper. He was just as hard as he had ever been, and after wrapping both hands around his rock-hard boner, I lowered my lips to his purple crown and engulfed him. The scent of our sex only energized me, and though I didn't really know what I was doing, I think I gave him an outstanding blow job. And this time, Rob lasted much longer than three minutes. Maybe six or seven minutes. And despite my knees being on cold hard rock, I loved every minute of it. It startled me when he finally did reach his happy ending, and I think I may have pulled away for a moment. But my lips quickly returned to their appointed duties, and I finished him off with nothing but love and affection.

That night in our tent was everything I had hoped it would be. We had a double air mattress, which certainly helped to keep us off the hard ground. But as for the two sleeping bags that Rob had brought, I don't think we used either one. We fucked each other until probably after midnight, and I learned so many new positions. I loved them all, but I think my all-time favorite was girl-on-top, which I later learned is usually called cowgirl. It gave me the most control, and besides, even in the dark tent, I could see Rob's face, and I could kiss him anytime I wanted. And I also discovered that I could scoot up and sit on his face whenever the urge moved me, and he would actually eat my pussy. I can't tell you how much I loved that, and how hard he could make me cum.

The next morning, the temperature was in the low forties, and bundled in a blanket, Rob and I walked briskly to the campground restrooms. I was so sore, and sore in a way I had never known before. But it was a soreness that felt so good. It was a soreness like I had just had the workout of my life, and I was so much better for it. However, I needed my morning constitution, as my grandfather called it, and a long hot, soaking shower.

Once refreshed and cleaned up, Rob and I returned to our campsite and packed the car for the four-hour road trip to Vegas. It was probably around nine o'clock when we actually pulled away from the campsite, and that was without the benefit of breakfast. Realizing that we would be hungry before ever arriving in Sin City, we stopped long enough at the store in Grand Canyon Village to buy coffee for Rob and a coke for me. Along with half a bag of powder sugar mini-donuts, we figured that would be enough calories to make the trip.

After a gas stop in Kingman and more junk food for the road, we arrived in Henderson, Nevada, just after two that afternoon and checked into a cheap roadside motel. I texted my mom that we had safely made it to Las Vegas. And then, after unpacking the car, we drove around exploring the city, before eating dinner and returning to our honeymoon bed. I might mention that we did not get married, and I left that little detail out of the text to my parents.

The next morning, our primary mission was to find jobs, but I had one essential stop to make first - Planned Parenthood. I did not want to make the same mistake my mother had made. And even though the camp store at Grand Canyon Village had condoms, it was already too late by that time. Planned Parenthood took me as a walk-in, treated me for unprotected sex, got me set up on birth control, and even gave Rob a supply of condoms to use in the meantime until my protection was fully in place.

Now feeling more comfortable in our love life, we both set out to find a way to support ourselves. Since I was just barely eighteen, and Rob was only nineteen and a half, working in a casino was out of the question. You had to be at least twenty-one years old to work in the casinos, so it looked like we would just have to bide our time. So, within a few days, I got a job in a fast food restaurant, and Rob got a construction job. We moved into a crappy starter apartment, and though it was a dump, we were on our way.

Six months later, Rob moved to a job with Home Depot. It was about the same money, but at least he was out of the relentless Nevada sun. I had moved up to waitress in a family dining restaurant. The hourly wage was a little less than the fast food place, but I got tips that more than made up the difference. And we moved to a nicer apartment. It was certainly not a Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, but we were making progress.

A year later, Rob had turned twenty-one, went through Casino School and was licensed by the state to work as a dealer in the casinos. I had moved up to a restaurant on the Strip, and again, as the hourly wage wasn't much better, the tips certainly were.

That was the good news. The bad news was that Rob was not very good as a Casino Dealer. He knew the rules well enough, and he was certainly friendly and cordial. The problem was that his math skills were just simply not there. When an experienced Blackjack Dealer deals a seven and an eight, they just see fifteen. Not Rob, he had to add them together in his head, and sometimes he made mistakes. Which caused him to have to change jobs regularly. And relegated him to the smaller casinos downtown or further off the strip. This meant less in tips, the dealers' principal source of earnings.

On the other hand, I had moved up to a server position with the Cafe Americano at Caesar's Palace and was doing very well. Unfortunately, I generally made more money than Rob, and sometimes a lot more. And though it made no difference to me, apparently, it was a problem with him. I generally worked day shifts; breakfast and lunch was my preferred time slot. And Rob generally worked nights, and late nights at that. I understand that the tips are better late into the wee hours of the night, but that meant we were always working opposite each other.

And as Rob was working in casinos, I would expect him to come home smelling of cigarette smoke and alcohol. But when he came home smelling of smoke, alcohol, and perfume, that was not alright. Add to the fact that there were frequently make-up smudges on his clothes, and he was sometimes even drunk, and I knew our little love nest was in trouble.

Three years into our relationship, we frequently fought over him working late nights, his drinking, and mostly his womanizing. One night he didn't come home at all, and for me, that was just a bridge too far. The following afternoon when I got home, he was in bed asleep. I woke him up, and a huge fight ensued. I had been absolutely 100% faithful to him, and I just didn't understand why he couldn't show me the same respect. I still loved him, but I'll be honest, I was planning my exit.

And as Lady Luck must have been with me, several days later, while working the breakfast shift at Cafe Americano, four High Roller types were sitting at one of my tables. The four of them must have had a good night, for the tab was over $240 for four breakfasts, so I was expecting a nice tip. As the apparent host of the group signed the check and I handed him back his credit card, I said, "Thank you, Mr. Blackstone. I hope you and your friends have a wonderful and lucky day here in Las Vegas." I had read his name off the credit card before returning it to him, and the rest of that spiel was pretty much what I said to everyone that I was expecting a nice tip from.

"Vicky, is it?" he said, looking up to make eye contact with me.

"Yes Sir," I said with a smile, as I started to clear their dirty plates. We all wore name tags printed with our first name and our original hometowns. So, him calling me by my name wasn't that unusual. But what he said next was.

"Have you ever worked as a nanny?"

I had honestly never had that asked of me before, but I had the feeling he was serious and not just flirting. I shifted the heavy plates on my arm and answered, "Well, yes. I am the oldest girl in a family of seven kids. So, yes. I would say I have worked as a nanny."

He laughed, and as I continued clearing their table, he dug into his pocket and pulled out a business card. "Have you ever wanted to live in Hollywood?" And as I was setting the dishes down to accept the business card from him, he added. "My wife and I are in desperate need of an experienced nanny. I've seen how hard you work here, and I think you'd be great. I'm sure my wife would like you, and I know my kids would love you."

I was in a stupor as I took the card from his hand and read it. His name was Raymond Blackstone, Attorney at Law. And then below that, it read, "Attorney to the Stars," and gave a Sunset Boulevard address. It looked legit, and before I could say anything, he added again, "Have you ever lived in California?"

"No Sir, I've never been anywhere other than Arizona and Nevada."

"Well, you'd love it," he responded. "And, I forgot to ask, you're not married, are you?"

"No, I'm not married," I said with conviction. "And yes, I'm sure I would love California."

"Great," he said. "My number is on the card. Think about it and give me a call if you are interested."

I smiled and stuffed the card in my pocket before returning to clearing their table. After my shift, I really started to think it over in my head. I had no intention of just leaving Rob without an explanation. But if and when I did leave, I wanted to leave on good terms. Despite our knockdown, drag-out verbal fights, neither one of us had ever physically struck the other, and like I said, I still really did love him. I could just no longer live with him.

When I got home that afternoon, Rob was awake and apologized for being an asshole, his words, not mine. I accepted his apology, and things were okay for a couple of days. But three days after making up, which included make-up sex, he came home at three in the morning, drunk and reeking of perfume and sex. I had to be at work at six that morning, but I got up anyway and told him I was leaving. Rob was never a mean drunk; he was more of a sleepy drunk. So, whether he believed me or not, I'm not sure. But later that morning, I called Mr. Blackstone, and that afternoon, I flew to Los Angeles.

Upon arriving at LAX, I was surprised to see that Mr. Blackstone, or Raymond as he told me to call him, had arranged for a driver to pick me up. I had never flown on an airplane before, I had never been to California, and I certainly had never been met by a driver and a town car. He helped me with my luggage, which was almost everything I owned, and I even rode in the back seat as we made our way to Westwood. For those of you not familiar with Los Angeles, Westwood is pretty damn nice. It's just west of Beverly Hills, and to many people, it's even nicer.

Raymond and his wife, Margot, met me at the front door, welcomed me to their home, and immediately introduced me to their two daughters, Jillian and Kaylyn. Jillian was five and had already started kindergarten, and Kaylyn was three. They were both blonde, blue-eyed, and about the cutest things I had ever seen. And as, for other than Raymond, I'd never met any of them. They warmly welcomed me into their home and immediately began a quick tour of the most amazing house I had ever seen.

The front door opened to the Living Area, which was huge and had several sitting areas, including one in front of a magnificent fireplace. It also had an enormous glass wall of either folding or sliding doors that led to the backyard and the biggest swimming pool I had ever seen in a private home. There was a dining area and a massive kitchen to the right. Which is where the driver was taking my bags. To the left was Margot's office, which actually was her working office, a hall bath, and a guest room. The master bedroom was further down the hall on the same floor, and as Margot and Raymond proudly walked me around, I just couldn't believe my eyes. The master bathroom was so big that it even had two toilets, a whirlpool tub big enough for two or more, and a walk-in shower big enough for an entire basketball team to use at once.