Aristippus - Vicky's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then finally, Jeffery had us switch to missionary. Chad pounded away on me like some piece of meat, but I admit, this was about as close as I had gotten to having any kind of orgasm. I was close, but it never fully came (so to speak), so I just went ahead and faked it. Chad and the whole crew like that, so at least I did something right.

After maybe twenty-five or thirty minutes of non-stop fucking, Chad suddenly pulled out of me, ripped off the condom, and shot a steamy load all over my chest and boobs.

All this time, Rob sat like a fucking Sad Sack just staring at us. Actually, staring at me mostly and never said a word. When Chad was finished, Wanda handed us both a towel. And as I was wiping his cum off my chest, Chad extended his hand to shake mine and said, "Thanks sweetie, you were great."

He didn't even remember my name. I guess, in hindsight, that was probably a good thing. But at the time, it actually hurt. What a fucking moron - and I'm now talking about Rob.

After retiring to the lady's room to better clean myself up, I got dressed and met Rob in their office. Looking at the photocopy of my driver's license to get my name right, Jeffery wrote out a check for sixteen hundred dollars and handed it to me. "Thanks Vicky," he said, extending his hand to shake mine. "Come back anytime. You were great, and we'd love to film you again."

I accepted his handshake and the check, but I had no plans of ever seeing this place again. As Rob and I walked to the car, he said, "Well, that was an easy sixteen-hundred. I bet that's enough for us to get an apartment now."

I was just steaming, but I'd held my tongue up until that point. "We didn't make sixteen hundred; I did. And we're not looking for an apartment. I've had it Rob - we're done."

As Rob reached for the door handle of his car, he spun around and said, "What do you mean we're done?"

"Rob, this whole shit-storm was your idea. And then you just sat there like a fucking doormat while some stranger fucked me." I was pissed, and he now knew it. "So, I made sixteen hundred bucks, and I'm not sharing a God damn cent with you. So, go fuck yourself."

"Hey - I'm sorry Vicky, I didn't know I wouldn't be able to get it up...."

"Get it up!" I interrupted. "I couldn't even find it. You're an asshole Rob. And we are DONE!"

"He got you off, Vicky. You must have liked that."

"I faked it, Rob. I faked it, just like I do with you!"

Rob flung the driver's door open, got in, and slammed it shut before peeling out of the parking lot. I hurt him, and I probably shouldn't have added that last line, but I was pissed. And I knew then and there that we were never going to make it as a couple. It was obvious that I'd be forced to carry him as long as we were together. So, it may have hurt, but better to rip the Band-Aid off and get it over with. I walked to the end of the block so that anyone coming out of the porn studio wouldn't see me, and I called an Uber.

Back in my apartment, I checked to make sure there weren't any personal items of Rob's to throw away or give to Goodwill, and luckily there weren't any. I then called Rebecca at her office and offered to buy her lunch. At lunch, I told her the whole sorted affair, and she was pleased that I had broken it off with him. As I think I previously said, she didn't particularly like Rob to begin with. And so, she was happy to see him go.

I never heard from Rob again. I was a little surprised by that, but thankful. I guess he got the message.

About six or seven weeks later, I was waiting tables at the Melrose restaurant where I had now worked for almost a year. I was serving two nice-looking middle-aged business types, and as I brought them the check, one of them looked up at me, and said, "Nice seeing you again, Vicky." I looked a little puzzled, because I'm sure I had never seen them in the restaurant before, and then he added, "With your clothes on."

Shit! This guy had seen the video, and I instantly remembered that during the filmed interview, they used my real name. Add that to the fact that I was wearing a name tag. And that I looked very distinctive, with red curly hair and bright green eyes; there really aren't too many of us around. I just smiled, but didn't say anything. As I brought the check back after running his credit card, I saw that his lunch companion had gotten up to go to the men's room. He signed the check and made sure that I saw that he had added a 100% tip. He then handed me his business card. "Two thousand?" he asked.

I knew exactly what he meant, but I played dumb. "What?" I said with a valley girl up-pitch.

"Two thousand. Did they pay you two thousand dollars for that video?"

I didn't respond, other than to just smile a knowing smile. He pointed to his business card, which was now in my hand; I'll pay the same. "Call me," he said. "I'll pay whatever they paid you."

I put the card in my pocket and turned to walk away. He didn't say anything else, but I could feel his eyes on me until I was out of sight. Once back in the kitchen, I pulled the card from my pocket and looked at it. The first thing to catch my eye was that his name was Robert Jemison. My first thought was, oh crap, another Rob. But he didn't look like my old Rob, and besides, he obviously had money. He was some sort of financial advisor, and like just about everybody in this part of town, he had some sort of connection with the movie business.

I didn't really need the money. Oh, two grand would have been nice. I could always use a nicer car, or just stick it away in savings. So, after about two weeks, I called him. "Robert," I said after his receptionist put my call through. "This is Vicky; you gave me your card a couple of weeks ago at Rocco's."

"Vicky," he said with a smile in his voice. "I thought you had forgotten about me."

"Oh no," I said sweetly. "I just wanted you to be thinking about me for a while."

"Oh, shit girl, I've been thinking about you alright," he said, as he was clearly getting aroused.

"Well," I said slowly. "I see you are a financial advisor, and I think I could use some financial advice."

"Really," he teased. "What kind of advice?"

"Oh, about two thousand dollars worth," I teased back.

"Well, I've got three o'clock at my office on Friday open. Would that work for you?"

"Let me check my calendar." I was jerking his chain, and he knew it. But he was teasing me, so I might as well tease him back. "Oh, yes I think I can make that. Three o'clock at your office, is that correct?"

"Yep," he said. "The office will be closed, but just press the buzzer, and I'll let you in."

Well, that answered how I was to get past his receptionist and likely secretary. I guess they closed early on Fridays, or maybe they weren't open at all. I took my name off the schedule for Friday at the restaurant. And when it came around, I showered, vigorously cleaning all my holes. Then dressing in a black skirt and silk blouse, I felt that I looked perfect for a business meeting. Or for just getting down to business.

His office building had a parking garage, so when I took the ticket, I hoped that he validated. His office was on the eighteenth floor, and it briefly gave me a pleasant memory of Rob's birthday present he gave me on my eighteenth birthday. Maybe Robert was going to do something as memorable. The thought tickled me as I pressed the buzzer to his office door. He didn't come to the door to greet me, but I heard the door click as he buzzed me in.

The office was very nice and much larger than I had expected. But looking down the hall, I saw one office with the lights on, and I assumed that must have been his. "Robert," I called out as I headed down the long corridor. Moments later, he stuck his head out and said, "Here, Vicky. I'm down here."

Now I was really impressed. It was a corner office, and it was pretty damn big. It had all the trappings of a Hollywood Mogul's office, with photographs on the walls and various awards. "This is nice," I said. "You must give very good advice."

He smiled and said, "Yes, I've been pretty lucky. Lucky in business, and at the moment, I think lucky in love." It wasn't love; we both knew that. But I guess saying lucky in sex would have been a little ostentatious. Robert fixed me a drink and then walked me through the entire office. He was a partner with the firm and one of the founding members. We then walked back to his office, and he showed me all of the various celebrity photos and other memorabilia he had collected over his career.

Finally standing next to his massive oak desk, he said, "Well, you came here to discuss finances, didn't you?"

We had already spent an hour touring the eighteenth floor while he expounded at length about how successful he was, so with an alluring smile, I said, "Don't you want to see my portfolio first?"

He laughed and said, "Absolutely; why don't you put it right here on my desk."

I walked around to his side of the desk, hiked my skirt up, exposing my thong, and sat right in the middle of the leather desk pad on his desk. He grinned from ear to ear, sat down in his red leather executive chair, and pulled up between my legs. "I like what I see so far," he purred. "But I think I really need to dig into your books."

I playfully pushed him back, brought my legs together, and with his help, slipped out of my thong. He immediately brought it to his face and inhaled deeply. After several deep breaths, he wiped his face with the crotch of my undies and then, spreading my legs again, said, "Everything looks good from here, but I really need to do some extensive due diligence." At that point, he grabbed my legs, pulled me toward him, and as he continued to sit in his high-back chair, he buried his face in my red and curlies.

I squealed with excitement, and it wasn't faked. I had expected Robert to eat me, but I had no idea it would feel so good. It's no wonder this guy had the corner office. He knew what he was doing. Between love-making with Rob and that guy Chad, I'd had my pussy eaten hundreds of times. But nothing like this. I had always enjoyed it, but this guy was a master. And he wouldn't stop until I had my first orgasm, which didn't take long.

Once I had soaked his face and his leather desk pad, I pushed him back, slid off the desk, and sank to my knees. Pulling his pecker from his slacks, I went down on him. He slowly swiveled back and forth in his chair as I slipped my hand into his pants so that I could massage his balls while I gave him what I hoped was the best blow job he had ever had in his life.

Just as he was about to come. He pushed me back, sat me back up on his desk, and standing between my legs, fucked me like I hadn't been fucked in years. Jesus Christ, it was like my first two years with Rob back in Las Vegas. I had orgasm after orgasm, and I squirted all over the top of his desk. I don't know why I was so horny. Maybe it was because Raymond never actually fucked me. Perhaps it was because when Rob and I had gotten back together, I knew in the back of my mind it just wasn't going to work. And maybe it was because I didn't really enjoy having sex with Chad in front of the camera. After all, it wasn't sex; I was just being screwed.

But Robert, God damn, he just got my juices flowing.

As he finished, he buried himself as deep inside of me as he could get. And as he wasn't wearing a condom, his creamy load filled me like I hadn't been filled in years. After he finished, he slowly pulled out and then walking over to his office bar, got us both a warm bar towel. Robert cleaned himself up first. And then, bringing a warm towel back to his desk, helped me to clean up as well. Then fixing us both another drink, he sat down at a small round conference table near the window and gestured for me to sit next to him. "Vicky," he said as we both got comfortable. "I owe you some money. Two grand, I believe." I nodded yes. "Well, as you know, I'm a financial advisor, and I have a proposition for you."

I started to get nervous. I was hoping Robert wasn't just another asshole I'd have to throw a hissy fit over. "I'd like to open an account for you here at my firm. I'll transfer two thousand into the account right now, and every time we meet, I'll make another deposit. You'll have full access at all times. You can even add money whenever you want, and I'll help you with your investments. I've made a lot of people a lot of money, and I'm sure I could do the same for you." I must have had a skeptical look on my face, so he added, "You'll have full online access, 24/7 to your account, and it will be 100% in your name."

He seemed serious, and after giving it a moment of thought, I said, "Okay."

He opened a laptop computer that had been sitting on the conference table, and as he began opening a new account for me, I got more and more comfortable. I had to show him my driver's license and give him my social security number, but it all seemed very legit. And when he was finished, I watched him transfer two thousand dollars to the account. "There," he said as he turned the laptop so I could see my account page. "You just need to create a username and password. I do not need to know either one. Keep them private, and you'll be able to access your money at any time."

I typed in my typical username, 'RedHeadVixen,' and then a new password I'd never used before, but one I was pretty sure I would remember, 'RobFuckHead.' As I turned the laptop back toward him, he asked, "Do you have any questions?"

"Do you validate?" I asked, holding up my parking ticket. He laughed so hard that I thought he would give himself a hernia. He walked me to the receptionist's desk and stamped my ticket. "That should get you out," he said, still laughing. "And Vicky, thank you. I really mean it; thank you for the wonderful and invigorating afternoon. Thank you for trusting me, and thank you for becoming Jemison Financials' newest customer. May our relationship profit us both for years to come.

Over the course of the next several years, our relationship did blossom. We met regularly for dates, and Robert introduced me to some of his business associates. And my account at Jemison Financial grew and grew. Eventually, he wanted to introduce me to more of his associates and customers. And to help ensure that everyone had a safe and mutually beneficial experience, he sponsored me to attend the Aristippus Retreat. So here I am. The course has been awesome, and I can't wait to get back to work and further my financial goals.