Arizona Summer Ch. 04: Exploring with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't a he at all. It was a girl. I kept staring at her while she pulled out a rubber band and tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Do you like my shirt?" She asked rhetorically. Her hard nipples were obvious through the thin cotton material.

"Yeah, I have one just like it in my car." I admitted, guessing that was mine she was wearing.

"You mean that car parked a few houses down?" She replied. I watched as she reached into one of the coat pockets and pulled out a wallet and a set of keys.

"Well then, that would mean you are Wes Conley who lives at..."

I stepped forward to grab my wallet and car keys when I realized my arms were still wrapped around my body underneath the coat. I couldn't free myself from within the tight-fitting coat. My arms were useless. I was at the mercy of the two people next to me.

The other, naked stranger temporarily halted masturbating and walked up behind me. He grabbed the empty arms of the coat and tied them in a knot behind my back. He then returned to his original spot and continued stroking his cock.

The female stranger put my wallet and keys back into her coat pocket and looked at me.

"Don't worry Wes. As long as you cooperate, you will get your things back when we are finished here tonight. And maybe your t-shirt too!"

"What do you want with me?" I blurted out. "I wasn't bothering anyone."

"We just want to have a little naked fun out here with you Wes." The female stranger stated. "You want to see my titties? Would that make you feel better?"

I watched as she pulled my t-shirt up over her head, exposing the top half of her body. Her small tits were maybe a B-cup in size. Her nipples were noticeably hard. She tossed the shirt onto the ground and, with her hands, began to massage and rub her little mounds.

"It sure is cold out here!" She stated. "Just look how hard my nipples are guys."

I watched as she massaged her tits and the other stranger jerked off. As strange as this appeared, I was enjoying the show unfolding in front of me.

The female stranger stepped in front of me and forced her tits in my face. She rubbed them back and forth across my face. I enjoyed the feeling of her tits on my face. I opened my mouth as one of her hard nipples passed between my parted lips. I stuck out my tongue as her other nipple got close to my mouth.

She stopped moving and allowed me to suck on her nipple. I did so eagerly. She pressed her fleshy mound against my open mouth while I sucked on her tit. The whole thing nearly fit inside my mouth. I did the same with her other tit inside my mouth. I nibbled and sucked on her flesh willingly.

I felt her small hands on top of my shoulders. She firmly pressed down indicating that I kneel in front of her. I slowly relinquished control and bent down so that I sat on my knees in front of both of the strangers. The coat was still wrapped tightly around my body as I did my best to balance myself.

Someone turned off the flashlight as soon as I got on my knees. Darkness once again blinded me temporarily as my eyes adjusted. The female stranger let go of my shoulders. She placed her hands on her hips and proceeded to unwrap the coat that hung around her waist.

I could hear the material unravel and fall to the floor. The female stranger, like her friend standing next to her, was now also completely naked except for her running shoes. She crossed her legs while she stood in front of me. My face was about a foot away from her body.

I could see a tiny patch of pubic hair, in the shape of a heart, just above her crotch. I couldn't see any other hair on her body. I felt her hands on the back of my head. She pulled me towards her, forcing my face into her crotch. I breathed in through my nose taking in her musty scent. My nose and mouth were pressed firmly against her flesh.

"Is Wes going to be a good boy and eat my pussy?" She whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"That's a good boy!" She continued as she stepped backwards and parted her legs.

What happened next caught me completely off guard. I felt something warm and hard slap against the underside of my chin. Just then the female stranger gripped her hands on either side of my head and moved her hips slightly, causing the warm appendage to creep up my left cheek and onto my forward.

She wasn't a girl after all. She didn't have a pussy either. Pressed against my face was a big, hard cock. I tried to get to my feet but the stranger held me down in front of him. He pressed my face harder into his shaved crotch forcing his ball sac against my lips.

"Don't be shy Wes. Just open that mouth and explore my cock and balls." He whispered. "We both know you know how to do this. We saw you up on the roof sucking your own cock earlier."

I opened my eyes and looked up. I could see his big cock against my forehead. My nose was pressed against the base of his cock and his ball sac rested on my lips. I slowly opened my mouth as one then both of his balls slipped inside. I sucked inwards taking his entire ball sac into my slutty mouth.

I had wanted to do this to my own ball sac but wasn't limber enough. I knew it must feel good. I fantasized that I was sucking on my own set of balls as my tongue licked every inch of skin in my mouth. I sucked hard and used my teeth to apply pressure.

"Fuck me!" Moaned the recipient of my actions. "That's it Wes. Suck on my sac with that whore of a mouth you have!"

I angled my face upwards and began to move my mouth along the underside of his cock. I opened my mouth as wide as I could as I slowly moved towards the tip. I flicked my tongue along his hard member with my lips open as far as I could get them.

The stranger guided his hard penis along my lips until my mouth reached the tip. I opened my mouth and guided his bulbous head past my lips. I purposefully raked my teeth along the shaft as it continued to slide into my mouth. Saliva filled my mouth and dripped down my chin as he slowly but firmly pressed his manhood deeper into my mouth.

I could barely keep from tipping over due to my arms and body being wrapped up in the coat. The stranger's hands, pressed on either side of my head, were balancing me. I tried to wiggle out of the coat to no avail. I was trapped between this stranger's legs while he had his way with me.

"That's it Wes. Suck my hard cock like you suck your own!" The stranger whispered seductively.

I had no other option but to do what was being forced upon me. My eyes teared up as I stretched my mouth as wide as it would go. I could feel his cock inch further and further into my mouth. His cockhead reached the back of my throat as I breathed in and out through my nose.

I could feel him ease his grip on my head allowing me to pull my mouth off of his penis. As soon as he pulled out I felt his wet cock slap against my face. He rubbed his hard cock all over my face while he proceeded to masturbate.

I took a few deep breaths while my face was being slapped and pounded. I felt someone's hands on my shoulders spinning me around. I ended up with my face in front of the other stranger's crotch.

Again, I felt a hand on the back of my head forcing me forward. I knew what was expected of me. I opened my mouth and accepted the second stranger's hard cock into my mouth. His cock was skinnier than the previous one. I sucked on the tip and licked it with my tongue before he shoved it further into my mouth.

Just like his friend, this stranger inched his hard cock further and further into my mouth until I could feel it near the back of my throat. His smaller, torpedo-shaped head easily slipped down my throat. I was able to take his entire length into my mouth and throat. The stranger proceeded to ram his cock in and out of my mouth while I had no option but to let him.

"That's a good cocksucker!" He groaned. "Your throat is as slutty as your mouth."

He continued to call me various names while he fucked my face with his manhood. His cock slammed the back of my throat and beyond. My mouth was wide open as I tried to time my breaths in rhythm to his thrusts. My eyes overflowed with tears due to the intense pounding.

His ball sac slapped my chin every time he buried his cock down my throat. After three or four minutes of face fucking, he pulled his penis out of my mouth and stepped behind me. Not able to stay upright, I fell over onto my side.

I struggled to free myself from the coat while I gasped for air. My face was wet from tears and saliva. My jaw ached from the extreme fucking that was forced upon me. I was thankful for the darkness that surrounded the three of us. I couldn't make eye contact with either of the strangers so they didn't see just how much I was enjoying their cocks in my mouth.

As I laid on my side, I felt a hand tug at the bottom of the coat that was still wrapped around me. I had warmed up to the point that my body was sweating. I could hear the zipper being undone. Were they finally going to let me go? Was I free to go home? Were they finished violating my body? Was I finished letting them?

One of the strangers lifted me up so I could stand. He pushed me from behind, forcing me to walk. I put one foot in front of the other while I proceeded to walk somewhere in the darkness. After some guiding and pushing, I stumbled into a pile of sheetrock. It was about three feet from the floor and came to about my waist.

The stranger behind me pushed me forward so that my body, from the waist up, bent in half and rested on the sheetrock. My feet were still planted on the floor with my legs spread apart. I turned my head to one side to try and see who was behind me and where the second stranger was at.

The coat that the other stranger was wearing was placed next to me on the sheetrock. I watched as one of them reached into the pockets and pulled something out.

"Time for some more exploring!" A voice declared from behind me.

I waited and listened in the darkness as the two strangers whispered back and forth to one another. Suddenly I felt the end of the coat I was wearing being pulled upwards past my hips.

I could feel the chilly night air blow across the back of my legs and newly exposed ass. My arms were wrapped tightly against my body as I was bent in half over the pile of sheetrock. My ass was exposed while my legs spread apart. I could tell where this was headed.

"Hey guys, why don't..." I tried to say before my mouth was covered. One of the strangers stuffed part of my t-shirt into my mouth preventing me from talking. I tried to plead with them but they weren't giving me the chance.

Sweat continued to cover my body that was wrapped up in the coat. I could feel it on my neck and back as I struggled to get loose. I felt something being poured onto my lower back. It oozed along the crack of my ass, past my anus, and down my inner thigh.

I could hear a packet being ripped open and the sound of latex being stretched. Next, I felt someone standing behind me between my parted legs. I flexed my hips from side to side as the stranger leaned into my body. I felt the tip of his cock press against my tight asshole.

"Are you ready for me to explore your dirty ass?" The stranger whispered in the darkness.

I yelled at the guy standing between my legs behind me but it was muffled by the t-shirt stuffed in my mouth. I strained against the stranger as he firmly pressed the tip of his cock directly onto my asshole. My face was flat against the sheetrock as his rock-hard cock slowly impaled me.

"That's it...you naughty cocksucker." I heard him say as he inched his lubricated cock deeper into my asshole. "How do you like that up your little ass?"

I felt like I was being ripped in half. I had fingered my own ass before. I would slide two maybe three of my fingers into my tight asshole while I sucked myself off. But that was nothing compared to what was happening now. The stranger's hard cock completely filled my ass.

He pulled out of my ass and immediately began to force his cock back inside of me. The lubricant that filled my ass crack lessened the friction from his hard cock and my tight ass. Still, it felt like a cucumber was being forced up my ass.

I unclenched my ass and tried to relax. He pushed his manhood in and out of my virgin asshole, each time going deeper into my anal cavity. The pain had lessened as my tight asshole stretched in order to accommodate every inch of his hard cock.

It wasn't long before the stranger was burying the entire length of his penis into my stretched asshole. Every time he thrust inside of me it felt like I was taking the biggest shit of my life. Maybe I was, I didn't know. What I was feeling couldn't be compared to anything I'd ever felt before.

The ribbed condom that surrounded his hard cock sent shockwaves throughout my body each and every time he fucked my asshole. I was overcome with the sensation of having such a large object in my tight ass. I moaned and wailed knowing my t-shirt filled mouth would absorb most of the sound.

The stranger gripped my ass cheeks with his hands as he fucked me from behind. I pushed my ass against his forward thrusts eager to feel every inch of his cock inside of me. He began to fuck my tight asshole faster and faster until he buried his cock deep within me and stopped.

Even with a condom covering his penis, I could feel the force of his cum as it shot out of him and filled the rubber tip. The warm liquid filled up my anal cavity in a weird and unexpected way. After he was finished climaxing, he pulled his manhood out of my ass. It made a loud "plop" sound followed by the wet, cum-filled condom.

My gaping asshole was on fire. The breeze from the chilly night air once again reminded me how naked and exposed the lower half of my body was. I was breathing heavy and my knees felt weak. I stood up and turned around, leaning my ass against the sheetrock. The coat was pulled up far enough to expose my crotch. I looked down at my own raging hard-on.

I managed to work the t-shirt out of my mouth. It was damp from my saliva. I spit it onto the floor and looked over at the two strangers to my left. The guy who had just fucked my virgin ass was on his knees blowing his tranny friend's cock. The sound of hot flesh and spit filled the air.

He looked in my direction while I leaned against the pile of sheetrock and watched them.

"I'm getting nice and hard for you Wes." The tranny stranger said in a breathy tone. "You better hope that tight little ass of yours is ready for a real cock."

"Hell yes I'm ready!" I said under my breath. I was just fucked up the ass by the stranger with the smaller, skinnier penis. This other guy had a cock at least twice as thick and just as long. I tried with all my strength to break free from the coat that confined my arms and upper body. What was the use in running away if I couldn't use my hands or arms?

Beads of sweat dripped down my legs and into my crotch as I waited and watched. The street was quiet except for the sounds made by the three of us. The dark of night concealed the sexual debauchery that was unfolding in the otherwise safe and secure neighborhood that I called home.

"That's nice and wet." I heard the tranny say as he removed his hard cock from his friend's mouth and began to walk towards me. "Time to explore that tight whore ass of yours!"

The tranny stranger walked up to me and grabbed my hard cock in his hand. He squeezed it tightly and stroked it up and down. I moaned at the touch of his hand on my aching cock. I wanted to cum so badly.

"Looks like somebody is having a good time!" The tranny stranger joked as he teased my cock. "I knew you'd enjoy exploring with us, being the slut you are."

He pushed me so that I fell backwards onto the pile of sheetrock. He grabbed my legs and moved my body so that my hips were at the edge of the sheetrock. He then placed my legs on top of his shoulders and guided the bulbous head of his saliva-covered cock into my recently fucked asshole.

My sphincter tensed up when I felt him push against my anus. Lubrication from the previous pounding still lingered on my crotch. He rubbed the tip of his penis along my ass crack a few times before aiming it directly at my asshole.

"You don't believe in practicing safe sex?" I said sarcastically as I laid on my back and prepared for the inevitable.

"Oh I want you to feel my cum fill you up your dirty little butthole!" The tranny threatened as he forced his huge member into my tight ass.

I could feel my tight asshole stretch like never before. He was forcing his huge hard cock into my tiny ass. I began to howl from both the pain and pleasure that I was experiencing. I couldn't help myself as the tranny stranger continued to force his mammoth cock deeper into my asshole.

"Oh FUCK!" I yelled loud enough for anyone to hear in the nearby vicinity. "Holy Mother of..." I cried out like a blubbering imbecile.

"Get over here and shut this whore up." The tranny demanded of his friend.

My eyes were closed and my head arched backwards as I tried to manage the pain that was ripping through my body. My mouth was wide open in an attempt to breathe in as much air as possible. I really wasn't aware of what else was going on around me. All I could focus on was the ass fucking that was tearing me in half.

I felt the other stranger climb on top of the sheetrock next to me. I assumed he was going to force the t-shirt back into my mouth but instead, he knelt on top of me facing his friend and shoved his ball sac into my mouth.

That stopped my loud moaning. I opened my eyes to see nothing but ass cheeks. His legs were on either side of my body as he sat on my face. I was forced to breathe through my nose which barely allowed me to get enough oxygen.

I tried to move my head to one side but couldn't. My mouth was full of nut sac as my ass was getting filled with cock.

The tranny between my legs had stretched my asshole beyond anything I could have imagined. He would pull out and push back into my ass, each thrust going deeper than the last one. He grabbed my hips in order to maximize each forward thrust.

I yelled and screamed as loud as I could but with my mouth full of ball sac nobody could hear me. That was probably a blessing in disguise. Sure, there was some pain I was experiencing but most of the noises I was voicing were that of sheer pleasure.

I had never experienced anything like what was happening to me currently. The sensations vibrating through my body from having my asshole stretched and fucked by not one but two hard cocks were unreal.

I was insatiable. It was as if a switch had been triggered in my body. Was there such a euphoric button embedded within my virgin ass that until tonight had been suppressed...masked...veiled? I didn't need to know. My body had been exposed to wonders that I didn't know existed. I had seen the light and there was no going back.

Saliva filled my mouth while my tongue teased each ball. I could hear the stranger moan as I sucked on his nuts. The tranny fucked the newly realized pussy in my ass as I laid there in the darkness in an elated state of mind. My body felt numb and electrified at the same moment. I was blissfully paralyzed.

The stranger sitting above me jumped up suddenly and ran across the floor. I took the opportunity to catch my breath while my mind and body remained in another time and place.

"Hey, somebody's parked down the street." The stranger whispered as he proceeded to put on the coat and zip it up. "It looks like that rent-a-cop from the security company hired to patrol the neighborhood."

The tranny continued his assault with his fat, hard cock inside my ass-pussy. I wanted...no, I needed...to feel his cum explode inside of me. To feel his hot cum fill up my anal cavity was the thrill I had been waiting for.