Arizona Summer Ch. 04: Exploring with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

I looked over at the security guard. He was quietly getting dressed. I sat up and wiped my face with my hands. As the adrenaline wore off, my jaw, mouth, and ass began to ache. I was certain to be in pain the next few days but it was all worth it.

I stood up and started searching for my t-shirt. Cum was dripping down my inner thighs. It hurt to move but I had no choice. I found my t-shirt and used it to wipe the cum from between my legs. I gently wiped my burning ass. Just the thought of touching it made me wince.

I wasn't sure what time it was as I stood naked near the edge of the unfinished second-story floor. I looked up and down the quiet, dark street. My body was limp and my muscles sore from the nights activities. I had satisfied my kinky, carnal cravings beyond my wildest dreams.

I gingerly walked towards the stairs. My violated asshole was on fire making it difficult to move. I walked past the security guard who was nearly finished getting dressed.

"Well...thanks for tonight" I said as I walked past and headed down the stairs.

"Anytime." He replied. "Maybe I'll see you out exploring again soon?"

"Oh you can bet on it my friend!" I replied with a smile.

I slowly made my way along the deserted street to my car. I didn't pretend to hide my nudity after the night I just had. It felt liberating being naked in the middle of the street actually. Oh how I loved being nude!

I knew the two strangers I met earlier had taken my wallet and car keys. Still, I made my way towards my parked car. I opened the driver-side door and looked inside. There was some humanity left in the world, even between naked butt-fucking strangers! There on my seat were my wallet and car keys.

I closed the door and sat quietly in the dark. A light breeze blew leaves and sawdust about the outside of the car as I sat motionless. I had experienced so much more than what I had planned this evening. I couldn't help but laugh out loud and shake my head.

I heard a tapping on the window. I lowered the window part way and saw the security guard.

"Looks like you found your car keys?" He said in his authoritative voice.

"Yes, and my wallet too." I happily replied.

"You best call it a night." He said. "If I catch you out here again, you know what will happen."

"I sure hope so!" I laughed.

I started my car and put it in reverse. As I drove away, I could hear the security guard continue his duty to protect and serve.

"Unit 12 to base. Come in base."

"This is base. Go ahead unit 12."

"Unit 12 reporting all clear for neighborhood patrol. Over."

"Copy unit 12. Over and out."

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers