Arizona Summer Ch. 05: Formally Meeting My Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long are your parents away?" Angela asked.

"They should be back in a few days." I replied.

"Are your parent's nudists as well?" Kimberly asked.

"No, not that I'm aware." I answered. "I just like being naked and the thrill it gives me. My parents aren't aware of my nude fetish and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Sure, we understand." Kimberly added. "There are a few things I like to keep from my parents as well."

"You are both welcome to join me, if you felt comfortable I mean, being naked." I said inconspicuously. "I wouldn't try anything."

"Oh, thanks Wes." Angela said. "I like to tan by the pool naked sometimes but I've only done that when I'm alone."

"Yeah, thanks." Kimberly replied. "I'm good right now but maybe some other time. I kinda just like watching you."

"Yeah, me too!" Angela added.

Kimberly chuckled under her breath after saying that. Angela smiled and continued eating the snacks. I could feel a jolt of excitement from what they said.

"So, have you been going outside naked in public for a while?" Kimberly asked.

"Well, no actually." I admitted. "I used to just get naked in my room at night. That led to me being naked at home whenever I was alone. And then I guess I just wandered outdoors one day and really liked the feeling."

"When did you first go outside and touch yourself?" Angela asked.

"I started doing that back home in Illinois. It began late at night during the summer months and gradually, as I got more comfortable and daring, I'd sneak out during the day." I replied honestly. "Back in Illinois we had a lot more trees and bushes, wooded forests and what not. We didn't have block fences like here."

Saying that out loud to Angela made me realize that maybe I was more adventurous in Arizona because of all the walls? The yards were blocked into little six-foot-tall squares. I did feel quite comfortable in the backyard due to the block wall.

Being outdoors partially or fully nude was just exciting for me. I wasn't necessarily doing it to be seen but that too was an arousing side effect. I fed off the thrill of wearing no clothes in open, public places. That alone was exciting. Touching myself and masturbating to a climax in public was relatively new for me.

Talking about my fetish with Kimberly and Angela was exciting as well. I was rock hard as I leaned against the breakfast bar. I wanted to pleasure myself there in the kitchen but I had company. I was the only one not wearing any clothes so it would be easy to just grip my hand around my hard cock and start jerking off.

Angela said to just do what I felt like, right? That she and Kimberly wanted to hang out and just watch. Maybe that's what they wanted to see me do, up close and personal? After all, they did hide all of my clothes so that I had no other option but to be naked.

"Man, talking about all of this with you two is kind of arousing." I admitted, not sure if they cared or not.

"Well we don't want you to feel like you can't be yourself Wes." Kimberly replied. "Are you turned on right now?"

"A little." I lied as I stepped from behind the counter and stood in front of them both. I was turned on a lot!

Angela and Kimberly sat at the breakfast bar and stared at me. They stared at my naked aroused body.

"What would you do if we weren't here right now?" Angela asked quietly. "If you were here alone feeling the same way."

"I guess I'd stroke myself, like this, while I walked around the backyard or stood in front of my bedroom window."

I was stroking my hard cock right there in front of Kimberly and Angela. They weren't more than a foot away from me. I could reach my hand out and touch them if I wanted. They were watching me masturbate. I was truly standing right in front of both of my neighbors jerking off. They eagerly watched me as I selfishly pleasured myself.

"Show us Wes." One of them said. I wasn't sure who.

Yes, that would be the right thing to do. The polite way to be a good host. After all, they were neighbors and guests in my home. They asked to watch me play with myself in the nude. I would willingly do so. I wanted to do that.

I opened the French door and stepped onto the patio in the backyard. I walked out into the yard while I jerked off. Kimberly and Angela followed me outside. The sun warmed my naked body as I tugged on my aching cock. I looked up at the second story windows that surrounded me. The window where Kimberly had noticed me for the first time.

"You are looking at my window aren't you Wes?" Kimberly asked seductively. "Are you hoping I am up there watching you masturbate? Watching you play with your hard cock in the daylight, Wes? Are you exposing yourself to me?"

The sound of Kimberly's voice startled me at first. Still, I continued touching myself out in the open fantasizing that Kimberly or someone was secretly watching me. Maybe Kimberly was naked as well, touching her nude body while looking at me through her window.

I turned around to face Kimberly and Angela. I stroked my cock looking at both of them. They stared back at me, watching my hands grope and tug on my erection.

Kimberly took a few steps toward me until she was directly in front of me. She reached her hand out and grabbed my hard cock. I instinctively relinquished control to her and let my hands drop to either side of my body. I felt her soft hand begin to massage my erection.

"What else would you do, if you were home alone?" Kimberly whispered as she gently stroked my cock with her hand.

"I'd look out over the cul-de-sac at Angela's house." I admitted without thinking.

"From your bedroom window?" She asked.

"Yes."

Slowly, Kimberly began to walk towards the house still gripping my hard cock. I followed her lead, allowing her to stroke my cock with her hand as we walked into the house and up the stairs to my bedroom. Angela followed behind.

Kimberly walked me in front of the window in my bedroom that opened out to the cul-de-sac. The blinds were already open. Once in front of the window, Kimberly stepped aside and sat on my bed.

"Show us what you'd do now!"

I didn't hesitate for a moment. I grabbed my raging hard on and started to jerk off as I looked at Angela's house and the traffic along the road past it.

As soon as I began jerking off, I felt a hand reach around me from behind. I looked down to see Angela's small hand with her manicured nails grab my erection and squeeze. I dropped my arms to my sides and stared out the window.

Angela stood behind me, pressing her body against mine. Her arms reached around me while she stroked my hard cock, touching my entire length.

"Are you looking at my house Wes?" Angela teased. "Can you imagine me standing just inside the upstairs window staring back at you...watching you play with yourself?"

"Yes!" I moaned. "I can see you looking back at me."

"I'm watching you stroke your big, hard cock!" Angela said while her hands tugged on my erection, edging me closer to climax. "I'm naked too Wes...and I'm fingering my wet pussy while I watch you!"

I stood there in front of the window while Angela jerked me off. I closed my eyes, picturing Angela standing naked in her bedroom while she watched me from across the cul-de-sac and played with herself too.

"Kimberly and I watch you play with yourself all the time Wes. Ever since you moved in. Ever since that first night when you crawled out on the roof and ejaculated onto the driveway!" Angela said seductively.

Hearing Angela and knowing that she and Kimberly had watched me when I was outside at night pleasuring myself excited me. It was a massive turn on knowing they not only saw me but seemed to enjoy it as well. I know I enjoyed doing it!

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the side. I could see Kimberly sitting on the edge of my bed facing me. She was watching Angela jerk me off. Her face was flush as her eyes stared directly at my erection. Her denim shorts were unbuttoned and one of her hands was in her lap, fingering herself. Her erect nipples pressed against the fabric of her t-shirt.

Angela stood behind me. I could feel the warmth of her body pressing against mine. I reached my hand behind me. I touched Angela's hip. I felt her bare skin. Was she naked? I glanced down onto the floor and saw her white dress in a pile at her feet.

Angela continued to jerk me off while she stood behind me completely naked. I reached my arms behind me to feel Angela's body. I rubbed my hands along her toned ass and the small of her back. She wiggled her hips back and forth as I squeezed her ass cheeks.

"So, the two of you are like nosy neighbors!" I joked.

"We wouldn't be watching you if there wasn't something to keep us excited." Kimberly replied. She watched Angela stroke my hard cock while she continued to finger-fuck herself.

Watching Kimberly play with herself and Angela's hands jerking me off were having the intended effect on me. I knew I was going to explode sooner rather than later.

"Damn Angela! You keep that up and I'm going to cum all over this window." I warned.

Angela laughed but didn't stop her two-handed assault on my erection. If anything, she squeezed and stroked me harder and faster.

Suddenly, and in one swift motion, Angela pulled my cock to the right. My body instinctively followed and I stood facing Kimberly. She had taken her shirt off. Her big, round tits were on full display. Kimberly's nipples were hard and pointed out from her exposed tits.

Angela continued to stroke my hard cock as I stared at Kimberly's half naked body. She was fingering herself and staring back at me and Angela. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Kimberly!" was all I could say before strings of cum began to explode from my cock. Angela stood next to me and aimed my manhood directly at Kimberly's bare chest. Cum arched through the air and landed on Kimberly's exposed tits, stomach, and legs. I must have climaxed a huge load because Kimberly was covered in cum within a few seconds.

Angela squeezed the last of my seed from my erection and removed her hands. We stood side by side in the nude looking at Kimberly. She had a surprised look on her face.

"Damn Angela!" Kimberly shouted. "You couldn't have aimed somewhere else?"

Angela was smiling from ear to ear and laughing. "Are you kidding me? With a target like that!" She replied.

"I'm so sorry Kimberly." I tried saying. "I couldn't help it."

Kimberly stood up and walked towards the bathroom. As she passed Angela's dress on the floor, she picked it up and used it wipe herself off. The front of her denim shorts was visibly wet.

Angela leaned towards Kimberly to grab her dress.

"Hey, don't use that!" Angela demanded, as she tried to grab it away from Kimberly.

Kimberly's height and size easily kept Angela from getting her dress back. Once she was finished using it as a towel, Kimberly continued teasing Angela. I stood and watched as the two of them wrestled with Angela's dress.

Kimberly threw Angela onto the bed and ran out of the room. Angela jumped up and chased after Kimberly. I followed both of them downstairs. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Kimberly running through the backdoor into the yard. Angela was right behind her.

With one hand, Kimberly held the summer dress above her head so that Angela couldn't grab it. Her other hand gripped her denim shorts that were still undone. Angela, completely naked, tried her best to take back her dress. I enjoyed watching the two of them in my backyard.

Kimberly walked to the brick wall and threw Angela's dress over it. The look on Angela's face was priceless! She stood next to the brick wall in the light of day completely nude. Her only article of clothing now out of reach.

"Kimberly!" Angela yelled. "What the hell!"

Kimberly was laughing knowing that Angela didn't have anything else with her to wear. Angela turned towards her friend and jokingly slapped her arm. Kimberly flinched, turned sideways and accidentally let go of her own shorts and panties. They instantly fell to her feet and tripped her up.

Angela saw this and took advantage of the situation. She playfully pushed Kimberly causing her to fall down onto the ground. Angela quickly knelt down and pulled Kimberly's panties and denim shorts from around her feet.

The look on Kimberly's face said it all. She was now just as naked and exposed as Angela. Kimberly stood up and reached for her clothes. Angela had other plans and simply tossed them over the brick wall just as Kimberly had done with her clothing.

I watched from the patio as both Kimberly and Angela were now just as naked as myself, with no clothes in sight to cover their nudity.

"Looks like I'm not the only one naked!" I teased as I happily stared at both of my neighbors. How did I get this lucky? How am I naked with two of my neighbors? I couldn't believe what was happening as I gawked at the naked, attractive young ladies in my backyard.

Kimberly and Angela walked inside and, once again, sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. However, this time we were all naked. Seeing both of them completely nude was quite arousing. Angela noticed my excitement.

"Damn Wes!" She noted. "Is that thing always hard?"

I couldn't help it. I was a horny teenager. And besides, there were two naked females sitting right in front of me.

"What do you expect?" I replied as I sat at the breakfast bar next to them. "It's kinda difficult with you two around...naked and all!"

I lightly stroked my erection in my hand as I casually sat next to my neighbors, still unable to fully believe what was happening. Not only were the three of us completely naked but I was touching myself right in front of them and they didn't mind.

"You have a point." Kimberly agreed as she watched me touch myself.

I continued to tease my erection while carrying on a conversation with my two naked neighbors. The two of them seemed perfectly comfortable being naked. If either of them were nervous, they didn't show it. I enjoyed seeing them without any clothes while we hung out together. I had never before met anyone else like Kimberly or Angela.

"Hey, why is there a tent in your backyard?" Kimberly asked out of the blue.

"That was a Christmas present from my parents." I replied. "I was thinking about camping in the empty field next to the high school."

"When were you going to do that?" Angela asked.

"Probably tonight or at least while my parents were away." I replied.

"In the nude?" Kimberly asked. "I mean, that field doesn't allow anywhere to hide, especially if you are naked."

"Yeah, I thought about that but from what I can tell nobody ever seems to be nearby." I explained. "And the few cars driving by on the road there are too far away to notice anything out of the ordinary."

"Have you tried it already?" Angela asked. "Have you ventured over the wall naked, in the daylight?"

I could tell that Angela and Kimberly were interested in my idea of naked camping. I had never spoken to anyone else about my naked outdoor adventures. Opening up to them, and seeing their interest and approval, made me want to do it even more.

"Not yet. I've only jumped over the wall one other time and that was at night." I explained.

"Do you mind if I get something to drink?" Kimberly asked as she stood up.

"Not at all." I replied. "Help yourself. Cups are next to the fridge."

Kimberly walked past me and proceeded to open the door to the fridge. Without looking back at Angela or myself, Kimberly asked if we wanted something to drink as well. Angela said yes as did I.

"Let's go sit on the couch where it's more comfortable." Angela said as she looked at me.

I agreed and proceeded to follow Angela into the living room. Her short but thick naked body was a sight to behold. Her plump ass jiggled in all the right ways as I walked behind her and stared.

"I'll bring the drinks in there in a moment." Kimberly said as we left the kitchen.

Angela flopped onto the end of the couch and prompted me to do the same next to her. I did without hesitation. Angela looked out through the large window as we waited for Kimberly.

"You can clearly see the rest of the cul-de-sac and my house from here, huh?" Angela asked as she looked at me. She kicked her legs up and set them across my lap. Her small feet, with her manicured toe nails, sat on either side of my erection. Gently, she began to lightly rub her feet along my hard cock.

"Yeah, you sure can." I replied, my eyes transfixed on Angela's sexy feet and what she was doing. "I often sit here on the couch in the nude and stare out the window." I continued. "I touch myself while I watch the mail lady, and you, and whoever else happens to be in view."

Angela giggled out loud when she heard that.

"So, if your home all alone and I look over towards your house - at this very window - chances are good that you are sitting here naked, touching your hard cock, and watching me?" Angela asked.

"I'd say so." I admitted, thoroughly enjoying how Angela's toes were teasing me.

Kimberly's tall, athletic, and oh so naked body entered the living room. In her hands were three cups.

"Here Wes. This one is yours." She said as she knelt in front of me so that I could grab it from her.

She then handed a cup to Angela and proceeded to sit on the other side of me on the couch. We sat in the living room together without a stitch of clothing amongst us. I took a drink and looked at Kimberly. She sat with her legs crossed and looked around the room. I marveled at her large, firm tits. Her nipples were hard.

"Have you walked around the high school next door?" Kimberly asked out of nowhere. "I thought maybe that was part of your plan while camping naked."

"No, I haven't been on the high school campus yet." I replied. My mouth felt dry as I took another drink.

"You'll need to wear some shoes at least." Angela added. "That open field is full of cacti and thorny bushes."

"Did you say horny bitches?" I said laughing. My face felt numb and my head dizzy.

I rested my head back onto the couch and closed my eyes. Why was I so tired? I was sitting in my living room with two hot naked girls and all I wanted to do was sleep. What was going on? My ears were ringing.

I could hear Angela and Kimberly talking but my body was numb. I felt the empty cup slip out of my hand. I tried to speak but nothing was making any sense.

"How much did you give him?"

"I don't know? A few drops?"

"Maybe we should move him before he completely passes out?"

I tried to make sense of what I was hearing. I wanted to reply or stand up but I couldn't under my own power. Kimberly and Angela grabbed me by my arms and pulled me off the couch. My legs felt like noodles as my new friends stood on either side of me and began to walk.

Everything was in a fog. I could hear voices but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I could barely hold my head up as I tried to see where I was being taken. A bright light suddenly appeared and I heard the garage door being opened.

To Be Continued...

12