Amber Turns Crimson

Story Info
She loses her panties during a classroom fantasy.
19k words
4.48
40.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Dreamers Come Play is an alternate universe. Stories set in it may incorporate touches of magical realism, blurred dreams, and other unexplained phenomenon.

All events depicted are by characters of legal age. The prep school is a one year program run by the college for students between high school and university. All students in it are of legal age.

These are fictitious events, by fictitious characters, in a very fictitious universe.

Please consider that fair warning.

This is the chronological start of the Dreamers Come Play series.

***

Startled, Amber looked at her teacher.

His question had brought her crashing out of her erotic daydream. She had been fantasising that on her walk home from school, literally through her grandma's woods to her own house, her cousin James had stopped her in a large clearing where the path forked - it had once been a dirt road. The main path continued on straight to the other side of the clearing, and the side fork went gently downhill before dipping sharply at an old barn that was a hundred feet or so away.

Leaning in close he whispered in her ear. "I have a big surprise for you. Close your eyes and take a deep breath."

As she took a deep breath, Amber felt herself relax as she realized she couldn't understand any of the words he was now saying. Stripping off the rest of her clothes as she continued to prance around, it dawned on her that she had been hypnotized again. And somewhere along the way, he must have ordered her to open her eyes and maintain eye contact.

We could have gone into the barn, or behind the barn, or even deeper into the woods, but instead he made me exhibit myself in the clearing right on the main path. She mused to herself as she stared into his eyes.

There were other kids that knew they could take the shortcut through. Her body had been hypnotized to obey, but he had specifically said her mind was free to wander. She was acutely aware that someone on foot, or even more so on bike, could suddenly pop out any moment.

She wouldn't even be able to tear her gaze away from his face to look and see who it was. That was almost as alarming as being seen in the first place. Amber shuddered to herself. And what was that about being told to remember everything in great detail upon awakening. Did that mean that sometimes I remembered nothing?

Amber could feel her heart pounding furiously as her mind did wander. It was not uncommon for her to wake up in the middle of the night in a terrified sweat from dreaming she was in class, or wandering through a public park, naked. In her dreams when she finally realized she was naked and people were looking at her, at least she could scream, try to cover up as best she could with her hands and arms, and run away. But if someone came by, even if she did see them, she would have to stay standing in place with her arms calmly at her side. They wouldn't know she was hypnotized to stand that way. They would think she wanted to stay standing there and wanted to be seen. Amber's insides shivered even as her outer appearance remained unchanged.

And as commanded, she focused on remembering everything.

It was a beautiful day out. Sunny with just a light wind that made the leaves rustle. Amber's long hair was pulled back, but there were some shorter, chin length strands in front she had kept free of her ponytail. She watched as they swished back and forth across her vision in the gentle breeze.

There was even a mockingbird singing close by.

After he had had enough of her striptease and nude dance, he told her to put her hands behind her neck with her elbows sticking out either side, to spread her legs wide, and arch her stomach out. Gently lifting her chin up with a finger, he pointed out the top of a broken off tree.

"Look there and keep looking," was his new command.

And there was the mockingbird on its perch. She studied it closely deep in thought. So many melodies from such a rather drab bird. She rather liked listening to mockingbirds, as she momentarily forgot that she was completely nude next to the path.

Walking around behind, he came up until his chest just made contact with her upper shoulders. Amber could feel the legs of his jeans on the back of her butt. With her legs spread so wide, she was short enough that he could rest his chin on the top of her head. Wrapping his arms around her stomach, he quickly pulled her tightly into him - she could feel his erection in the small of her back - and gave her a long squeeze picking her up off the ground and then setting her back down.

Placing his hands on either side of her, just below the rib cage, James again leaned in near her ear. "Spread your legs and arch your stomach back out again."

Amber thought about how much naughtier it was to stand that way. Being outdoors naked where it was possible for the public to see you was naughty. It was worse to be standing naked next to a fully clothed male. But that could be nothing more - as if that wasn't enough - than someone who lost a bet or was on a dare. The brief flash of a streaker moving through the woods. But standing with her legs spread and her stomach arched out, this wasn't just a matter of nudity. This was a girl who was offering her sex up for male pleasure - to be looked at and examined and maybe even played with. And it wasn't taking place in a dimly lit, private bedroom, but outdoors in the bright sunlight in view of the public path.

Finger tips started to lightly, and intimately, explore her midsection. Sliding them up, he teased the sides of her breasts before running tender circles around them tighter and tighter until he reached the nipples and started pinching and twisting. Gently at first but then harder and harder. Not just pinching and twisting but pulling hard on her little erections, as she liked to think of them.

Amber had noticed a change in her nipples recently. Where once, not too long ago, there had been puffy mounds, now she got large, erect pencil erasers either when cold or sexual attention worked its magic. And they had gotten a lot more sensitive too.

James' pinching and pulling started to include more and more of her flesh until he was squeezing and mauling her boobs - rolling them up and down and back and forth and clamping them hard in his grip.

Amber wanted to look down, especially when he had pulled so hard on her nipples that she could feel her breasts being extended away from her body, but she couldn't tear her gaze away from the mockingbird that was rapidly switching from one melody to the next.

Mockingbirds never seemed to know what song they wanted to sing. She wondered why.

His rough affection didn't really hurt, although she also wondered if it would have been more painful if she hadn't been hypnotized. There wasn't a physical pain, but there was some mental anguish. She was acutely aware that he was clothed, she was nude, and she was being humiliated outdoors where anybody might come by and see them. Or not just anybody, but a somebody that knew her, a classmate from school, a neighbor friend of her mom.

And she was just standing there taking it. Letting him treat her like the sextoy she had been hypnotized into becoming.

You can't be hypnotized to do something against your will. Right? She wryly asked herself. Was her little princess persona just a facade that hid a wanton, sex-crazed nyphomaniac?

The attack on her chest started to relent. The pinches and twists becoming more gentle until he started spiralling his fingers back out in the opposite direction from which they had arrived. Teasing the sensitive sides before exploring the mid section again, they next slid down to lightly rub the upper Y between her upper thighs and lower stomach, and the really sensitive flesh between her upper thigh and pussy. Eventually a single finger played with her belly button before dropping slightly down. After teasing back and forth for a while, the finger finally slid low enough to brush past her clit and then very lightly up and down the center of her pussy.

She was so wet. If she had been leaning more on one leg, she imagined it would be running down her thigh. But with both her legs spread wide, she wondered if she could just drip on the ground.

She could feel the dirt between her toes when she wriggled them. If she dripped would it leave a wet spot on the ground? Like a giant raindrop marking her passing. A scent mark that passing dogs would stop and sniff out.

In addition to the general smells from the forest, she could smell the dirt where her toes and feet had disturbed it. She could also smell James behind her. His breath in particular and the masculine scent from his body in general. But what she could smell most strongly was the musky aroma coming up from between her legs.

Amber could feel her wetness being slowly spread around. He was rubbing her lips between his thumb and finger. It too started out gentle, but didn't stay that way as his rubbing became pinching and pulling. The pinching and pulling alternated with a finger that wandered around digging into her soft flesh. It looped around her pussy and made small circles around her clit, but it clearly intended to tease since it neither entered her opening nor touched her sensitive button.

More rough attention for the sex toy. She felt delirious with wicked delight. She wanted to squirm so bad. Instead, she held still and watched the mockingbird. She imagined it as a greek chorus looking down at the young actors on the stage. Singing of the naughty and nasty adventure that her fate had in store. A large audience of friends and strangers, hidden in the shadows of the forest surrounded the small clearing, voyeuristically watching the lewd exhibitionists.

She blushed and grinned at her dirty thoughts.

Suddenly, without warning, he plunged a finger deep inside of her as far as he could reach. She wanted to jump and cry out.

If only I could jump and cry out, but all she could manage in her hypnotic trance was a slight shudder and a small gasp.

After slowly pulling his finger back out, he held it up to her nose where she deeply inhaled her own musk before he casually slid it into her waiting mouth. Closing her lips around his finger. Amber sucked her own juices off.

Amber was still savoring his finger when her science teacher, obviously realizing she had not been paying attention, politely asked the question a second time. "And if the population keeps getting bigger?"

Crap. If I wasn't a well liked student that got excellent grades that would have been a sharper reprimand. It was not the first time Amber had told herself that.

In addition to embarrassing herself by not paying attention, Amber wondered if she had already embarrassed herself in class. She dwelled on the fact that her friends had been commenting on her recent tendency to fall into daydreams. Daydreams where the corners of her mouth turned into enough of a dreamy smile to show her dimples. They also claimed to be able to tell that she would get a flush and teased her to ask what she was daydreaming about.

She sighed thinking about that. Nothing to do but shake her head. I'm such a lousy liar, and their suspicions are absolutely true.

Amber came out of her dreams so horny. Once she even had drool starting to spill over her lip. She was honestly worried about what type of show she might be putting on. Although they had said you could only tell if you knew what to look for.

Not reassuring, not reassuring at all. Amber's thoughts turned cross. Not with the way so many boys stared at her in class. Not with the way her face turned red when her heart thumped in her chest. The trials and tribulations on being the object of male desire, the quote from her literature class had hit home.

Even though Amber hadn't been paying attention, a thought popped into her head and out her mouth. "When the population gets bigger, it reaches the carrying capacity of its environment and will collapse."

Instead of a dreamy smile, she was grinning. Grinning was her natural response to attention, especially when she was flustered and embarrassed.

"Okay, I guess." Her teacher paused for a moment. "I didn't mean the effects of that big of population, yet. But, yes, that's where it was eventually headed."

Amber was quite happy when he went back to his lecture without any more questions or comments directed at her, but she was still on edge. Does he keep looking at me? True, she was in the center of the front row of desks, but it struck her it was more than usual. That he was having a hard time taking his eyes off her.

After a while, she went back to her erotic thoughts. Checking the corners of her lips with a finger, she hadn't been drooling just now. But she was well aware that her nipples were hard, and she had started getting wet. She wondered also whether she had been blushing and grinning, from her daydream, even before he had called on her.

She was also well aware that James was in fact sitting in the desk right behind her. When that happened, it seemed to her that she often had intense daydreams involving him. Often involving hypnosis and usually, although not always, with him being immediately behind her and toying and teasing her body as he pleased. She still felt like a finger was ever so lightly rubbing itself up and down the side of her pussy as she tried not to squirm in her chair.

Even though he was adopted, James had always been there for the extended family get togethers as far back as Amber could remember.

She had always been a shy kid, especially with members of the opposite sex, but James, even though she hadn't seen him all that often, was family. She was comfortable enough around him to tease him and play mean tricks on him. Or rather, what she had thought of as mean tricks at the time. Her pretending to be mean was actually rather mild.

For her last birthday celebration, James had been on an extended stay with their grandmother. The next day, Amber had taken him to the barn for a private celebration.

Although the barn was locked and marked no trespassing, her granddad had shown her where he hid the key. The floor of the main level had so much junk, it was almost hard to walk through. Even though the attic had plenty of stuff in it, it appeared almost empty by contrast. In the center of the attic there was an old, heavy dining room table. Granddad said he used to go up there with his buddies and drink homemade wine and play cards, none of which he did anymore. He said he didn't like going up and down the steep, narrow, wood stairs. Home made wine was too much trouble, and well, he hadn't touched a deck of cards in years.

Amber had agreed to let James hypnotize her. This wasn't the first time, he had always been interested in stuff like that, but this time was..., different. For starters, she was up in the attic of the barn, far from anyone else. And this time, as soon as she was 'hypnotized', his hands had started to wander.

They had experimented a few more times after that. He would pretend to hypnotize her, and she would pretend to play along. Although she would start out pretending like she was trying to hold still and act serious, she would then pretend like she couldn't keep character. Screwing her eyes tightly shut and tensing up her body, as she waited to see where his hands would go next - that along with the occasional jumps, giggles, and laughs was hardly the image of someone in a deeply relaxed trance.

She had really enjoyed the petting even as she tried to shrug off the family aspect. She liked that it was just a silly game. She could shriek and run away when she wanted. Sure you weren't supposed to get romantic with a cousin. But if it's consenting adults, and he isn't even a blood relative, it's all good. Right?

There was a hide-a-bed couch that Amber would sometimes end up on. Either in couch or bed form. But mostly James had made her lie on the table. Although she was "hypnotized" to lie still and keep her eyes closed, on a couple of occasions he had gently moved her arms and legs into an X and lightly tied her that way to the table using some of the old twine he had found scattered about.

But their dalliances hadn't lasted very long. They were both silently worried about what people might say regarding the first cousin thing.

Since the teacher had given them the last 15 minutes of class to work on lessons, Amber knew she no longer needed to try and pay attention.

Reliving what James had done, and going over all the fantasies she had imagined while tied up, Amber could feel her heart throbbing in her chest. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. She sang to herself.

On the other hand, things had actually been going better between them before he had moved in with their grandmother and joined her school. James had just recently moved and enrolled in the prep school for just the spring term. Like everyone else at the prep school, he had already finished high school and wanted to take some prep courses. It had also made it easier to dual enroll and take a couple of classes at the local liberal arts college.

Amber was jarred back to class when the bell rang, and she looked up to see her teacher sitting at his desk staring down at her. Jumping up, she realized, crap, my legs are spread completely apart, and there is some drool on the corner of my mouth.

Two hours later her daydreaming fantasies returned with a vengeance. For history class, Amber's desk was off to the side, out of the teacher's direct view, but James was still behind her. Diagonally behind instead of straight back, but she still had a hard time getting her thoughts off him. Even being a large prep school there weren't that many advanced classes, so she had a lot of classes with the same top students.

That wasn't a surprise, she thought. But wasn't it a little surprising that even in the classes where the teacher had assigned them seats, James always seems to end up somewhere behind her, but still close by?

Amber started to work on a new daydream. She felt a bit detached as it washed over her. She was imagining herself back at the barn, nude and tied up, and displayed to the world.

There were large, double doors at the front of the attic that slid sideways to open. A hoist, that could be run out along an arm that swiveled around, had once been used to lift hay bales up and then into the attic. The doors were fully opened wide. Amber's wrists were fastened together and tied above her head to the hoist. A spreader bar kept her legs securely split apart. Whenever he wanted to, James could turn the motor on that caused the hoist to move forward out along the arm. The spreader bar was tied back to the lip of the barn opening with a short cord, but her arms were carried along with the hoist. When he moved it all the way forward, it dragged her body completely outside of the barn. Her weight hung from her arms that were suspended by the hoist. The spreader bar keeping her legs wide and twisting freely in the air, but the short cord that tied it back to the barn made her lean forward, as much as 45 degrees if he ran the hoist out as far as it would go.

Amber was stretched farther and farther between the hoist moving out and the spreader bar still tied back to the barn. As her stomach was arched out tight, she could feel the strain in her arms and back, both from her wrists being moved farther from her feet and the strain of supporting herself while leaning so far forward. Completely dangling in space and staring straight ahead at the ground, Amber had a moment of panic as she imagined something tearing loose and falling and being unable to break her fall. Everything about the barn was a bit old and rusty.