All Comments on 'Arlo Ch. 04'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Awesome chapter can't wait for more. I was a tad confused when I first started reading it as you left us in ch 3 with him sitting at the table drinking with Donavan and then opening this one with him getting his stuff and moving into Jake's house, but I don't mind I loved it anyways and look forward to the next installment!

avidreadravidreadrover 9 years ago

I had the same disconnect as willieone when I started this chapter. A short segue might have helped. Onto the chapter. I loved it. It's nice to see Arlo out of the situation and getting help. I know there's more to come with Donovan; Arlo needs to face him and deal with him to truly heal and get over the fear. I absolutely adore Jake's mom. I hope she stays around longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable but.

there's a big chunk missing. At the end of chapter 3 Arlo was drinking and now suddenly he's at Jake's, having left Donovan. I do think you need to tell the intervening story.

However am very much enjoying the story and the quick updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooray for Jake and Mama!

Their ability to love Arlo despite his shortcomings is incredible to witness. I am beginning to like Arlo again as a person, and to think he may be worthy of Jake after all. Hopefully future chapters will reveal the mystery behind Arlo's broken arm, Donovan's disappearance, and Jake's reentry into Arlo's life. Obviously Arlo's arm was broken during one of Donovan's drunken rages, and subsequently Donovan was arrested, perhaps leading Jake back into Arlo's life. Still it would be helpful to have the background scenes played out. Overall, thanks for yet another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turning the corner

Arlo appears to have turned the corner, so to speak, because Jake rescued him and is bringing him back gradually. Once jake and Arlo are back to normal, how about a good od fashioned love fest? I would love to see a good dose of chest hair on Jake's muscular chest, and Arlo to fall deeply in love with the big cop! Then their love-making could begin. Arlo's earlier blow job for Jake was the start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you missed a chapter

Love this story by the by but i read it back when you first put it up and you have forgotten the chapter between 3 and 4... just hoping you can put it back up there makes the story flow waaayyy better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous