Arm Chair Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god you're soaking!" squealed Charlotte.

"No please," I begged but she pushed down on top of me kissing me hard while working her fingers inside my panties.

My body went limp as her fingers worked on my pussy and I submitted to her admonishments. She kissed me hard working her tongue into my mouth and then onto my boobs as I lay limp and let her feed on my body.

Charlotte lifted and looked at me seriously,"Do you want this?"

I remembered what I was expecting before I came to her house and now all I needed was to give her the green light.

"Yes, Yes, I want you!" And with that I grabbed her head and kissed her hard. Immediately her hand was up my dress and hooking a finger around the gusset of my panties. I squealed as she briefly brushed my pussy causing her to smile. "Oh Jo! You're so sweet."

She smiled as she slowly pulled down my panties. I lifted my hips allowing her to pull them down around my thighs and then lifted my legs so she could slip the garment up over my feet. I blushed some more as the cold air danced on my wetness and Charlotte spread my legs wide and brought her face down over my pussy.

Her piercing eyes hovered over me, examining every minute detail of my sex. I could feel her breath on me and begged inside for her to dive down and lock her mouth over me.

Instead she stayed there, teasing, driving me wild with desire, her hot breath intensifying on me. My back arched in anticipation but still she kept me waiting. I sighed my yearning for her but still she kept me in limbo dying for psychical attention. I bucked my hips in frustration begging for her mouth.

"Oh no you don't," she giggled and moved her head back while pushing my legs even further apart. I moaned slightly as my pussy opened more and Charlottes tongue went high up my inner thigh. Her hands held my legs spread wide open as her moist tongue descended slowly down my inner thigh. My desire intensified as she got closer to my sodden pussy. I groaned in anticipation as I pined for her mouth to be on me, Closer and closer to my pussy she slowly moved, my hips quivering as her hair slightly brushed me. This was it! Time for her mouth I thought but to my frustration she pulled away slightly and just missed my pussy moving onto my other thigh!

"Oh no!" I cried out bucking my hips as she teasingly licked her way up my other leg. My quivering ass bounced in protest as Charlotte giggled enjoying the power she had over me.

She was soon licking back down towards my gaping wet gash, pushing my yearning onto dizzy heights. Again she was right upon the very top of my sensitive thigh, again I felt the electrifying brush of her hair, again I bucked my hips in delicious expectation but no she skipped my pussy once again! "No, oh no! Please!" I begged, "Please, please, please! Eat me!"

Charlotte looked into my pleading eyes. She made several false starts to go down on me, languishing over my pussy And then! Oh my! My body went ridged as if an electric shock of pleasure had writhed through it and I instantly cried out so close to an orgasm. My back arched again and slowly came down as she lightly nibbled on my pussy lips.

At last she was on me, moving gently around as her hand went up on my bush and pulled me open. Her tongue went down just above my ass and I twitched in anticipation at her erotic torments. Her tongue lightly teased with little licks and then moved flatly up over my opening and over my hood. My hand went to her head as she repeated her light long laps over my sex again and again. My head rocked and my breathing intensified as her hand went up and worked its way to my breast. She licked around my hood again and again as she tweaked my nipple sending spasms of delight through me. Her tongue circled my clit as her other hand worked a finger in me causing my body to convulse and me cry out. She slowly finger fucked me as her tongue circled my clit bringing her hand away from my breast to sweep down to my pussy again. She introduced another finger inside me as her circles continued and her other hand pulled my pussy open. I cried out aloud as I felt a torrent of my juices spring forth within. Charlotte pulled back my hood to lightly tease my clit! My ass bucked in ecstasy trying to force her on me! Her smiling head rose and she withdrew her fingers.

"No! Please don't stop!"

Charlotte laughed and eagerly licked my juice from her fingers.

"Jo you're such a wanton little bitch aren't you?"

"Please!" Was all I could cry.

She laughed again bringing her fingers to my sex.

"Do you want it? She needlessly tormented before going down to lightly nibble my clit and then quickly stopping.

"Oh! Please! Finish me off, Finish me off!" I yelled.

Charlotte reinserted her fingers and kept them there.

"Please fuck me!" I cried!

"What?" She whispered.

"Fuck me!"

"What?" She lowly teased!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I shouted out loud!

"Okay but only if you confess,"

"I confess!"

"Wait you don't know what it is yet,"

"Oh god!" I gasped bursting with frustration, "Tell me, please!"

"Say I'm a pussy loving lesbian," she ordered as she moved her fingers back and forth!

"Ohh! I'm a pussy loving lesbian!" I quickly garbled as her thumb moved up to rub my outer lips.

"I love sucking tits!" She laughed, as I writhed skewered on her fingers.

"I love sucking tits!" I quickly declared.

"And I want to lick your pussy now!"

My eyes widened through my tears of joy as I looked her in the face knowing what she wanted.

Charlottes face become serious, "Well?"

I didn't answer I didn't know if I could give oral but I wanted her so badly.

Charlotte misinterpreted my silence as a no.

"Very well then," and with that she withdrew her fingers and went to get up!

"No!" I screamed! "I want to lick you're pussy! "I want to lick you're pussy now! I WANT YOUR PUSSY!"

Charlotte smiled and went straight back down on me! She finger fucked, circled and sucked my clit while her other hand caressed and tweaked my nipples, working me up quickly to the edge.

She held me open and lightly teased my clit with her tongue and over I went, cascading in a waves of pleasure!

I swooned as if about to faint as wave after wave washed over me.

Charlotte come out from between my legs smiling. She kissed me on the lips and I tased my own cum. She gently stroked my forehead as my breathing slowly went back to normal.

She took my hand and pushed it into her panties, which were sopping wet.

She smiled. "Encore!"

12